Into The Sunset - Cover

Into The Sunset

Copyright© 2007 by Techsan

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Discouraged by setbacks in both his lovelife and his business world, a hard-working man takes a break for an overnight cruise up the coast and back. However before he leaves, he accepts some unexpected passengers on his boat and his entire outlook on life is soon changed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

For the next three weeks, I followed the same routine. I worked hard every day except the Sunday of the second week, which I took off to rest. I loved having my visits with Glenda, Laurie and Sherri and was quite contented with my sex life. Why not? After all, I was getting more wonderful pussy and awesome ass than ever before in my life.

Then on the third Sunday afternoon as I worked in my office to put together a new deal for a particularly large customer, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Ted? This is Abby. Do you remember me?"

"Of course I remember you, Abby. How are you?"

"I'm fine, thanks. And you?"

"I'm doing well, thank you. What can I do for you?"

"Well... I've been thinking a lot about that cruise. And... well, I was just wondering... would you be interested in getting together again?"

"My dear lady, I'm surprised you have to ask. Of course I'd love to. When?"

"Well... I was wondering if you'd be free tonight?"

"I most definitely am. I'm at the office right now. How about if I wrap this up a little early and meet you at... say, six o'clock?"

"That would be fine. Shall I come to your place?"

"That would be wonderful. You know where it is?"

"Yes, I checked." She giggled as if she'd done something naughty.

"Maybe I could take you to dinner?"

"Oh, you don't need to do that. Why don't I just bring something for us to eat and we won't have to waste time going out?"

"If you'd like, that would be fine."

"Good. I'll see you at six then."

"Great. Bye."

We both disconnected. With renewed vigor and purpose, I attacked my work and finished in time to put everything away and lock up by 5:15. I couldn't wait to get home.

Abby wasn't waiting for me when I pulled into the driveway and I was a little disappointed. Then I glanced at my watch and realized that it was only 5:43 so it was still early. I unlocked my door and entered the house, turned to close the door and watched a strange car roll into the drive.

With a smile and a feeling of relief, I greeted Abby at her car. I took a grocery bag from her and waited for her to swing out of the car. We hugged and kissed and hurried inside.

I set the grocery bag on the bar in the kitchen and we sat in the den to talk.

"How have things been going?" I asked.

"Oh, okay, I guess. It's fairly much the same ol' same ol' every day for me."

"Oh? That sound like you're not having much fun... ?"

"Well... no, not like we had that weekend with you. Now that was fun."

"Yeah, for me too. I really enjoyed it."

I don't know if you know but there are sixteen of us that form a bridge club. We get together every Wednesday afternoon to play and talk. All four of us that went with you on that trip are in it."

"Oh, really? That sound like fun. At least you have some close friends to share times with."

"Well, yeah. But, you see, in a way, that's also a problem."

"Oh? How is that?"

"Oh, you know how it is. The old wives' tale is that women don't kiss and tell. But the truth is that they do."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I keep thinking about that cruise and how great it felt to have sex with someone who cared. Well, at least cared about how I felt."

"Well, that's at least half the fun, isn't it? Making sure your partner likes it too?"

She laughed, but I detected more than a little sarcasm. "That's not the way the men I've met usually feel about sex. Its just slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am and to hell with you."

"I'm sorry for that."

"It's not your fault, hon. Besides that's not where I was going."

"No?"

"No. Every time the four of us wound up at the same table, Glenda and Sherri and Laurie talked about what a great time they were having with you. I was feeling left out. And I don't want to be left out."

"You want... you want to have sex with me too?"

"Yes. Would you mind?"

"Oh, baby! I not only wouldn't mind, I would be honored!"

I stood up and took her hand, pulling her up and to me. When she was in my arms, I kissed her tenderly on the lips and she turned her head up to meet me. At first it was just soft wet lips together but then her tongue darted into my mouth and the duel was on. In seconds, our hunger for each other took over.

Without breaking the kiss, I shifted positions a bit and scooped her into my arms, carrying her down the hall to my bedroom. In a way it seemed like a drag race of stock cars... we went from zero to sixty in 3.4 seconds. She couldn't get enough of me; I couldn't get enough of her.

Easing her down to the bed, I carefully undressed her. She left it to me, only twisting or lifting her bottom to help me remove various garments. Then as she waited naked, I quickly shed my clothes willy-nilly and sank to my knees in front of her.

Abby was the smallest of the four women that joined me on that memorable cruise but she was certainly as desirable as all the others. Although her breasts were not huge, they appeared to be big because of her small body size. As I knelt in front of her kissing her lips, my hands played with her boobs, which held nice little pebble sized nipples, both now hard as pencil erasers but a little bigger. Perhaps the most notable feature of them was the crimson colored, baseball sized areolas with little bumps all over them. As I rubbed my thumbs around her nipples, she began to moan softly from the stimulation. I filed a mental note to see one day if I could make her cum only by manipulating those tits.

But for now, I couldn't wait to move on. When she arched her back, I began drawing a meandering trail with my tongue back and forth across her body, steadily but slowly working my way downward. After spending several moments licking and flicking her navel, I slipped on down across her abdomen as she flopped back onto the bed.

I gently lifted her legs to my shoulders and licked from her knee upward, around and down to the other knee and then backtracked. Her pussy was rather unusual to my experience in that the outer lips were nearly flat and the inner lips stood tall and proud, like the ruffled petals of some flower. The hood connected to two sides and stood our like a tent above her very noticable button.

Her pussy glistened from top to bottom with the moisture already released and my tongue began a slow, steady, systematic search for every bit of it, licking up the sweet nectar and savoring it like a gourmet dish. When the folds of lacy flesh were covered only with my own saliva, I dipped the length of my tongue into her opening. Her thighs tightened around my head, released and then tightened again, a process that she was to repeat over and over as I sampled her delights. Only when I had carefully explored every millimeter of her insides that my tongue could reach did I retreat and flick my tongue at the little nubbin trying valiantly to push back its covering hood.

No sooner had the tip of my tongue touched that spot did she clamp those powerful thighs around my head, bow her back upward using her legs on my shoulders for leverage, and hissed, "Oh, baby, I'm cummmmmiinnngggg!"

After she let me breathe again, I resumed my slurping and licking, finding new sources of fluid in places I'd already covered. I loved the taste of her pussy juice... so sweet, so heady, so aromatic. Absolutely delicious! Only after licking up all the fresh juices I could find, I closed my lips around her now-exposed clit and began to give it teasing attention with my tongue while my fingers fondled her tits and pinched and pulled her nipples. I don't think it took ten minutes to make her cum the second time.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.