Into The Sunset
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2007 by Techsan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Discouraged by setbacks in both his lovelife and his business world, a hard-working man takes a break for an overnight cruise up the coast and back. However before he leaves, he accepts some unexpected passengers on his boat and his entire outlook on life is soon changed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I was mired deep in the review of a new contract with a distributor on Wednesday morning when my cell phone rang.

I flipped it open and spoke, "Hello?"

"Hi, babe," came the disjointed sultry voice that I immediately recognized. "Do you know who this is?"

"Oh, yeah! You didn't think I'd forget that easily, did you?"

She laughed. "Well, I had hoped you wouldn't. But with all that pussy you were getting, I thought I might have gotten lost in the shuffle."

"No way, sweet lady. How are you?"

"Horny as hell," she replied. "And you?"

"Doing well, thanks. What can I do for you?"

"Well... my husband's out of town and his secretary went with him. That means he's screwing her head off every night they're out. So, I figured what's good for the goose is good for the gander. I need some lovin'. Are you interested?"

"Sweetie, you know it! When and where?"

"When do you get off work?"

"About six o'clock or maybe 6:30."

"Then how about seven at your place?"

"Sounds good to me."

"I'll be waiting for you."

When her phone clicked to break the connection, I realized I had completely lost interest in the contract. Even though I went back to it, I couldn't concentrate and for more than an hour, I kept rereading the same clause over and over. Finally, knowing that the important bases were covered, I scribbled my signature to it and dropped it back in the envelope to my attorney for finalization.

The rest of the day was a complete drag. I spent several hours working with the folks out in the warehouse, getting a backlog of orders packed and ready for shipping by UPS. When the driver arrived just after five o'clock, we helped him load one of our biggest ever shipments into his truck.

Back in my office, I spent the next 90 minutes cleaning up paperwork and reviewing a couple of sales proposals my outside salesmen had pitched to customers. In reality I could barely concentrate and at 6:38, I locked up the building and gratefully headed for home.

Sherri was waiting for me when I pulled into my driveway. Before I had even stopped my car, she was out of the door of her car and came running back to greet me. As I stood up, she planted a big wet smooch on my lips and pressed her body into mine. I could just visualize her stripping and attacking me right there in the semi-private driveway.

But she didn't. She let me turn her toward the house and we walked inside arm-in-arm.

Just inside after closing the door, I turned her back to me and we embraced again, our lips locked together forming the only boundaries for our wildly gyrating tongues.

When we finally broke apart several minutes later, I said, "Mmmm, baby, that is a great greeting. What's the plan?"

"I don't care," she said, "just so long as we fuck really soon. I am hot and horny, sugar. I need your attention."

"You've got all of it," I replied, leading her down the hallway to my bedroom.

We both kicked off our shoes and Sherri started to pull off her blouse. I let her but tugged her over so I could sit on the edge of the bed with her standing between my legs. As soon as she dropped her bra, I began kissing her breasts, licking the underside where the angry red lines of her bra showed against her pale skin. I narrowed my kisses down until I centered on her distended nipple, pulling it with my lips as I commenced to suck.

Sherri put her arms around my neck and tugged my head closer to her breasts, mashing my face against her large globes. Every few minutes I swapped tits, intent on giving equal treatment to both. Her soft feminine fragrance filled my nostrils and added to the sexual attack on my brain.

While I sucked, I worked my roving hands under her full skirt, slowing tracing her form upward until my hands found her tiny panties. When I pushed them down her legs and let them drop to the floor, she kicked them out of the way and turned back to unfasten her skirt. I moved her hand away and shook my head, indicating that she was to leave it on for now.

Still sucking on her left nipple, I applied a little pressure until she turned 90 degrees so that her backside was to my right hand. My roving hand gently slid up her thighs until I could feel the curve of her well-shaped bottom.

For the next several minutes, my fingertips read her bottom like a blind person reads Braille, searching from top to bottom and side to side until I had covered all of her ass... multiple times. Her breathing had gradually become more rapid and I didn't even need to encounter the twin trails of fresh pussy juice along her inner thighs to know that she was wet and ready.

I began to work my left hand up under her skirt on her front side, slowly exploring her knees and the tops of her thighs and then her abdomen, until I dropped back between her legs. With one arm draped over my shoulders for support, she spread her legs as much as she could and let my fingers enter her wet crease.

She was so wet and slick that my fingers slipped inside her opening with no resistance. I wet my thumb in her moisture and eased it up until it nudged her clit and she almost fell on top of me as she came. The finger of my right hand met the finger of my left hand inside her hot opening and her nipple never left my sucking mouth. My hands provide significant support for her body for several minutes until she recovered.

As she regained her composure, the expression on her face changed. I wasn't sure how to read it, although it was still a combination of lust and... something. She again supported her own weight as she stood and when her hand went to her skirt, she was not to be denied. She lifted the skirt over her head and threw it toward a chair but kept her eyes on me.

Pushing my hands away, she took a step around my right leg and then surprised me by laying face down across my lap. Instinctively my left hand went around her waist to keep her from slipping off.

Sherri looked over her shoulder at me and said, "Spank me!"

Startled, I replied, "I don't do pain, sugar."

"I don't either, hon. But sometimes just a little bit can be so exquisite. Now spank me. I need it."

I lifted my right hand and brought the flat of my palm down on her round buttocks. There was barely any sound at the contact.

"Harder, hon. You're not gonna hurt me. Just do it! Please!"

I lifted my hand and brought it down harder. There was a correspondingly louder smack at the contact.

"That's it but harder still, sweetie."

I put some pressure into the next one and the smack of skin on skin was loud. I was afraid that I would hurt her.

"Now rub it all around and do it again."

I rubbed my hand around her bottom, watching its pale color change to a bright pink in the shape of my hand. As I rubbed the pink spread gradually until the handprint was not quite so visible. I lifted my hand and smacked her again, then rubbed it out. I could feel the warmth of the hot blood accumulating in her cheeks.

Sherri urged me to keep going, doing it over and over, smacking her ass, then rubbing it out. She began to squirm, just a little wiggle at first but the longer I went the harder she squirmed. Her ass got hotter and hotter until finally she screamed, "That's enough!"

She jumped off my lap and roughly pulled at my belt and zipper. I helped but she did most of the work getting my pants and underwear off, making short work of it. Then pushing me back onto the bed, Sherri straddled me and enveloped my cock swiftly. She immediately began humping me rapidly.

Sherri grabbed a handful of my shirt and yanked. Buttoms flew everywhere but the shirt opened and I shrugged out of it. Before I could finish the job, she began kissing my chest and sucking my nipples, still banging her ass up and down my shaft quickly.

Although time is a relative thing in such situations, it seemed like no more than a couple of minutes before she screamed that she was cumming, tossed her head back, and shook like a leaf in an autumn breeze. When the tremors passed, Sherri laid her head on my chest and rested.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.