Coming Of Age

by fertile_kitty

This story is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial CC BY-NC license

Science Fiction Sex Story: Michael, a young trainee looses his virginity with one of the subs he is supposed to be supervising.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   First   Cream Pie   .

Michael sat at the side of the room as he observed Jane and the rancher from the other farm handle the large male sub during his third round of breeding with one of the older female subs on the ranch.

"Easy now, easy boy", said Jane as she pushed on the male's flat abs, trying to get him to slow down as he pumped his member roughly in and out of the female sub.

"Come on Tigga, don't be like this" said the rancher as he unsuccessfully tried to pull back the male's shoulder's back in an attempt to slow down the mating action between the two creatures.

The male sub yelled furiously in annoyance and brushed off both Jane and the rancher with one sweeping motion. Instead of slowing down he attached himself even firmer to the girl's behind, sweat beading off his head as he pounded his manhood into her soft rear with everything he had.

Michael had become fully erect as he watched the magnificent male bury himself inside her and start grunting as ejaculate started shooting from his balls.

"Ughhhhhhhh," grunted the male sub repeatedly as Micheal watched his sinewy buttcheeks clench and grind firmly against her rear everytime a new load came shooting out of him.

He knew it was wrong and disgusting to be aroused by something like this but how could one not be? He looked down and saw a massive erection in his shorts as the smells of sex permeated the room and the temperature increase (which was initiated before every breeding session) had come to full saturation. Everyone was sweating just a little bit, with the male sub clearly exhausted as beads of sweat rolled off his entire body.

"Damn, I thought we might have gotten lucky" Jane said to the rancher as she helped the male dismount.

"Yes, I don't think she came. I always find it strange why they need to orgasm together for conception to occur," said the rancher as he bent over to inspect the female sub's pussy, still quivering slightly with thick cum pouring out.

Jane summoned Michael over and handed him a pair of disposable rubber gloves.

"Mike, I have to drive into the city for a meeting so I'll need you to close up here ok?"

"Umm, sure no problem. Ms. Winters."

Jane walked over to the rancher, "I'm sorry we couldn't make it happen this time for you tonight, they just need a little more time together to get to know each other's bodies better, I'm sure it will happen within the next few days."

"I appreciate all your efforts Jane" said the rancher as he shook her hand.

"Bye Jake," said Jane as she gave him a customary kiss on the cheek then grabbed her coat and headed out the door.

Mike went on to help the rancher out for the next half hour to close up the shed. He grabbed one of the semen plugs off the shelf and stuffed it between the girl's puffy lips, leaning over with curiosity to inhale some of the musk that drove the male subs wild. He always wondered to himself what smelling something like that would be like, to have smelt something so powerful it attracted you to breed was something for him to daydream about, especially now during his hormonal teen years.

"Ok, thanks for all your help son, I think I'm going to head out now," said the rancher as he collared his sub.

"Ok, cya" said Mike as he watched the rancher collar and leash his sub, leading him to the guest shed.

Mike went about his business cleaning up and putting away all the instruments that had been used during the session without much thought. After putting most of the equipment away he looked over his shoulder to see the female sub still lying patiently on the breeding mount, having made almost no noise since he had plugged her up.

He came over and sat beside her, watching her body as it rose and fell with each breath she took. She hadn't even taken off her blindfold even though she wasn't restrained at all. He was surprised and fascinated at how obedient she was but realized that it was inevitably a result of age and experience.

Miked walked around to her behind and slowly removed the creamy plug from her pussy. He carefully placed the plug on a sanitary tray made of stainless steel and looked back at her pussy with fascination. She had clearly been stretched by the male stud and he could immediately see the milky semen start flowing out of her onto the floor below as soon as the plug was removed.

Michael picked up a sanitary towel, about to wipe her off until he realized with excitement that no one was around. There was absolutely no one left in the complex at all as everyone had gone home. Looking back at her pussy he felt his cock stir and harden with this new realization. He took off his rubber gloves and brushed his hands along the soft skin of her rear.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.