Better than the Park - Cover

Better than the Park

by Strickland83

Copyright© 2007 by Strickland83

Erotica Sex Story: They were friends in high school who went off to separate colleges after graduation. It's the first weekend back home for the summer and they were supposed to go to the park together. Then it rained. The rain doesn't necessarily have to spoil their day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   School   .

Copyright © 2007 by Strickland83. All rights reserved.

With a crash, the thunder rattled the windowpane. As that noise faded, the patter of raindrops again took the stage. The rain wasn't going to break any time soon and I accepted that Saturday in the park with Carrie wasn't going to happen. That really sucked because we had gone to separate colleges after high school and it was the first weekend that we were both back for the summer. I was still sitting at the window, watching the rain fall, when the ringing of the phone made me jump. I reached for it without looking, mesmerized by the rain.

"Hello?" I said.

"Ben! I was hoping you would be home."

My heart leapt when I heard Carrie's voice. I could imagine what she must look like, sitting at the window watching the rain and wearing what she was going to wear to the park with me.

"Yeah. Not like I'm going anywhere in this weather," I said with thinly disguised disgust.

"I know. I'm sorry." There was a short pause before she continued. "Hey, since we're both stuck at home, let's get stuck at home together. Want to come over here?"

"Who's there?"

"Just me."

Her words caused me to stir there. My imagination ran wild with ideas of what could happen with the two of us alone together. I was young and horny. There was only one answer to her question.

"I'll be right over."

In no time at all, I was dashing through the rain and down the street to Carrie's house. She only lived four doors away, but it was raining hard enough that my clothes were soaked before I was out of my own yard. Carrie was waiting at the door with a towel for me. I was trying to dry myself as best as I could so I wouldn't drip on her floor and she was watching me. She had a look on her face... I guess it was indecision, or maybe even concern about how I would react. I stopped toweling my hair and looked at her expectantly, forcing her to just say it.

"You're going to get chilled with your clothes that wet. How about..." she faded off.

"How about what?" I asked with a smile, enjoying seeing her discomfort.

"Well, no one's going to be back until tonight, so it's just us. How about..."

"How about what?" I repeated with just a touch of force.

She took a deep breath, reached for the towel and blurted it out in one fast stream. "How about you just take your clothes off. I mean both of us. Let's just take off our clothes."

I was stunned. I admit I had enjoyed such fantasies about Carrie in my head, when I was masturbating, but hearing her actually say the words stunned me. Well, stunned most of me. My cock was reacting. She had looked down shyly after finishing her speech, but I saw a little smile break out on her face and I just knew. I knew she could see my shorts tenting in reaction to her suggestion.

"Is that a yes?" she asked gently, looking back into my eyes.

I nodded. She pulled on the towel and I followed. She walked backwards drawing me along. I followed her down the hall and to her bedroom. My heart quickened as she flicked on the light and pushed the door close. The click as she locked it made it very clear what we were going to be doing.

She dropped the towel and walked right up to me, in my face, and grabbed my wet shirt in both of her hands. Her face was so close to mine that I could hear her breathing over the pounding of my heart. I was concentrating on her face but out of the corner of my eyes I could see that water was wringing out of my shirt and drops were starting to run down her delicate wrists.

"You're as wet as I am," she said, and smiled. It wasn't a shy smile this time.

She had been dressed for the park, in shorts and a halter top. She took a few steps back and put her hands behind her neck. I watched breathless as she untied the knot at the top of her shirt. She held out the two ends, making sure I was watching, and let go of them. They dropped free, exposing two perfectly shaped breasts capped with very erect nipples. She smiled again when she saw my reaction.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.