A Taboo Love - Cover

A Taboo Love

Copyright© 2007 by dirty oedipus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My man is killed and my brother comes home to comfort me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism  

It was beautiful, he knew how to please a woman all right and his lovemaking made me forget the dull ache in my head, I'd barely hit the water before he reached down and pulled me up by my arms, I'd always known he was strong but that feat blew my mind.

He carried me up onto the deck and laid me down until he got the cabin door open and then effortlessly, he picked me up again and took me down to the bedroom where he laid me on the bed and bathed the gash in my head.

I couldn't help feeling the hardness through his jeans and as he bent to kiss me, I unzipped them,

"Now Tommy" I whispered, "I want you inside me now"

It took only seconds to help him out of his jeans and then I was in his big strong arms,

"Mickey" he breathed and moved forwards slightly drawing a gasp of pleasure from me as he entered me, I'd never known anything like it before, he was big, bigger than Gerry, but his prick was curved almost like a sabre and it touched places that I didn't even know I had!

He fucked me gently and smoothly taking care of my needs and wants before his own, he was insatiable as I was and we made love several times before falling asleep in each other's arms.

He woke me up in the morning with his mouth on my cunt and at the very second I awoke, I came with a scream of delight filling his mouth with my juices, if he'd have been Gerry, he would have pulled away cursing and he'd have gone to wash his face, but not Tommy, he growled and wiped his face with my cunt, his tongue my furrow deeply and I came again, I was still coming as he moved up and speared me again with his prick, if anything he was harder than the previous night and it was with a mixture of laughter and tears that I clung to him like a limpet while he drove us both towards yet another orgasm.

Over breakfast on the sunlit deck, I told him that no-one had ever made me cum as much as that and he blushed shyly,

"I had a great subject to work with kid" he laughed, "You're the best ever"

"I find that hard to believe Tommy" I said but he insisted and when I asked how many other girls he'd had, he looked at me like a puppy dog and grinned,

"You're the first" he said and his face was set in a challenge,

"Come on" I laughed, "No-one's that good the first time"

"Honest Mickey" he smiled, "That was my first time"

"What about that Karen girl when you were at school?"

"Huh" he looked disgusted, "I never even got my hand in her knickers, her pussy was better guarded than the bloody crown jewels"

"Well big brother" I grinned, "You can steal these jewels any time you like, 'cos they aint guarded at all" and I crossed my legs carelessly to show him I was panty less again.

He resisted the temptation and we cruised up the river for a couple of hours until we came to another little pub with it's own wooden mooring place, I nipped down to pull on a g-string because my skirt was so short and that seemed to get him even hornier than before,

"I think I've got a thing about sexy little knickers and stockings" he grinned sheepishly,

"Well in that case I think I'd better find somewhere where I can buy some" I smiled at him and squeezed his hand, "They would have been wasted before"

"They won't be wasted now Mickey" he told me, "I like the little bit of teasing that they suggest, you know the anticipation, the undressing bit, being with you and knowing that what you're wearing underneath is for me"

"I'll wear anything for you Tommy" I told him, "But now what I want is to sit in the sun with a drink in my hand and just think about life with you"

"Why, are you worried about it?"

"On the contrary big bruv" I laughed, "I'm excited and for the first time in years. I know I'm going to enjoy life"

The pub was called "The Mcready Arms" and we were greeted warmly by a woman who told us her name was Jane, (see Davedax's story, "Pirates and other nice people") and that yob over there is my husband Chris", a younger man waved to us from his perch on the roof of a boat nearby, "Hi folks welcome to our pub, wanna buy it?"

Tommy slipped an arm round my waist and nodded, "Depends on how much it is Chris, we are actually looking to buy a pub"

He scrambled down off the roof and shook hands with us both while his wife took our drinks order and we spent a pleasant hour with them until a boat load of day trippers arrived and suddenly it was all hands to the pumps, or in this case, all hands to the pumps to serve them all, two gorgeous young girls appeared from nowhere to take food orders and even me and Tommy got roped in to serve courtesy of Chris.

An hour later and they were herded on board again by a cheerful young Irish lad and the pub was empty again.

I felt dazed, I looked at Tommy and saw him laughing with Chris, they shook hands and then Jane was beside me trying to give me a few pounds for helping, but I refused saying that I'd enjoyed doing it and that we'd be around the next day if they needed a hand.

"You'd be very welcome" she smiled and we said goodbye, Tommy was full of himself when he took my arm and led me back to the boat.

"It's ours if we want it Mickey" he said and pushed me back against the cabin wall,

"What is?" I laughed and sighed with pleasure when he sank to his knees and pressed his lips to the front of my knickers,

"If you could bottle this aroma" he smiled, "You would make a bloody fortune, oh yeah, Chris and Jane are selling up, I agreed on principle to buy it as long as my sister agrees"

His tongue licked at the shape of my slit and I moaned as he gradually eased my panties down,

"Fuck the pub" I sighed, "I just want you to keep on doing what you're doing"

"Mmm nice and wet" he said more to himself than me, "Just how I like it"

I felt his tongue easing my cunt lips aside as he slipped his arms between my legs and lifted me onto his shoulders, my cunt was mashed against his mouth and his tongue was doing incredible things to me.

All I could do was to roll my hips and push my cunt into his face as I luxuriated in the waves of pleasure he was sending to my brain, I climaxed twice before he lay me onto the bed and unfastened his jeans, his prick looked beautiful, stiff and curved and I gasped as it slid easily into my wetness.

I was almost frantic with lust and longing and we kissed tenderly as he fucked me slowly and smoothly with long, deep strokes, I wrapped my arms round his neck and matched every thrust with one of my own.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.