The One Night Stand
Chapter 2: Becca's House of Hell

Copyright© 2007 by Harrison

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Becca's House of Hell - John and some buddies have plans to pick up chicks at the town's new club. It's smooth sailing until John finds out his lusty lover, Becca, has some plans of her own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Violence  

John woke few hours later as a cold draft ran over his body, chilling the blood that ran down between his eyes. An old, sour smell filled his nostrils as he failed to gasp for air, blocked by a ball gag fixed firmly in his mouth. He felt a collar around his neck held tight by a pad lock. His head hurt like hell and fear gripped him. He was alone in a dark room, no sound, or even a hint of light. He tried to stand only to slam his head against a steel bar. He fell back into fetal position as he moaned in grief, feeling around the area to uncover the purpose of the bar. It soon became evident; he was locked in a small cage. Every imaginable horrid theory of what could happen filled his mind. He knew there was no hope as he sank down in the darkness.

Hours must have gone by, perhaps days, until a small crack of light broke through above him. Soon stood the silhouette of his captor, Becca. Light filled the basement as she came down the stairs, bowl in hand.

"Here you go! My little doggie must be hungry?" John just laid there. Becca reached down between her breast revealing a small remote. "I said, ARE YOU HUNGRY?"

"Mmmm, mmhh." John twitched around in agony grabbing at the electric collar.

"That's better, you little bitch." She smiled, pleased with herself. "I'm going to take your gag off, and put some food in your cage, if you try any shit you get another shock." She stuck some stale dog food and water in the cage with John. "Eat up! If you finish all your food, I'll let you out so you can start to work around the house. " She went back up stairs leaving John to wallow in darkness. Starving, he hunched over and ate as best he could. His jaw was so sore he could barely chew, but he didn't want to endure whatever should come if he didn't.

Time passed but John had no way of telling how much. It felt much longer to him this time. He tried to scream, but no reply came. He was beginning to lose hope; his cage covered in urine combined with the smell of his body wore into him.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Becca returned. "Have you been a good... , uh, you smell like shit!" She said in disgust.

"Please... let me..." He started to beg.

"Shut up! I didn't give you permission to speak. Do you want to see how that collar works again? SPEAK!"

"No," he let out.

"Alright, bath time, Stinky." She attached a lease and released John keeping the remote ready in her other hand should he prove to be not-so-willing. John got up to walk only to fall back to the floor as the waves of electrons put him in place. "You're a DOG! You will crawl on all-fours' or you will be punished!" she chastised as she lead him up the stairs.

Becca's house looked like shit. She hadn't cleaned in days. Their journey ended in the bathroom, where Becca grabbed John by the back of his collar and shoved his face in her toilet. She shoved her knee into his back and took out a pair of thumb cuffs from a nearby drawer. She secured him and threw him to the floor. "If you want a bath, hell, if you want to piss, your going to earn it. She reached back in the drawer and brought out a utility gag, with a toilet brush locked in. She fixed it to his face, and poured cleaner on it. "Roll over, come on, roll over." John could tell she was getting a real kick out of all this. However, in hopelessness he did as she willed. He got on his hands and knees.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.