Daddy's Bad Girl - Cover

Daddy's Bad Girl

Copyright© 2007 by New Pussy Eaters

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Recently divorced William is about to discover a part of his sexuality that has lain dormant his whole adult life. He is going to find out his 57 year old former mother-in-law will be the new slut he always wanted his ex-wife to be!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

A month had passed since Will had taken Cheryl to the dermatologist for her hair removal, three weeks since she had been to the tattoo parlor for her piercings and tattoos. Will was very pleased with the results of the visits, Cheryl's pussy was now completely free of hair thanks to the laser hair removal done by Dr. Sim. He was also extremely happy with the ink his friend Sylvia had applied to her abdomen. In block letters from hip to hip read two words with an arrow pointing downwards from the beginning and the end of the two words, Will's Cunt!.jlk;;fd

The thing that pleased him the most was against her white skin a lettering that was visible and legible from 20 feet away, she was never going to be able to wear a bikini publicly again without disturbing anybody who was with any kind of morals who could read.

Carol who was now being a little girl for both William and Cheryl she became rather animated the first time she saw Cheryl's bald pussy. "Daddy daddy look at mommy Cheryl's wee wee it looks just like mine, it's still pretty daddy!" She marvled like the10-year-old she now was. And because Cheryl was covering the tattoos it was a few days before Carol saw those. The first time she did see them in a shocked voice she asked William, "Daddy is that a bad word? What does c-u--n-t mean?"

"Yes honey it's not a very polite word, it's a word you must never say to any of your friends or their parents but if you want to say it here daddy promises he won't get too mad." Williams said to her in a fatherly manner.


Over the period of the next six months or so their roles in the house became very focused and defined. Carol had taken very quickly to dressing very young, short billowing skirts, knee-high socks. T-shirts and because of her slender build it was easy to find panties and things that a little girl would wear... Carol now never left the house, and when she was home alone and someone came to the door she wouldn't answer. She knew daddy wouldn't approve.

The first time they had had sex after the work done to Cheryl had been truly amazing. It was four days after. William had come home from work, he hasn't been laid in about five days and his balls were full of cum, this particular evening he was going to give Cheryl a special treat.

After they had finished eating dinner Williams had told Cheryl', "go on upstairs and take your clothes off, put on some shorts and wait for us." He told her

when she left the room William turned to Carol and told her. "Okay young lady daddy has a fun game we are going to play tonight. Would you like to know what it is?"

"Oh yes daddy, your games are always so much fun." Carol replied.

"Do you want to know what I think honey?" He asked her. "I think Carol is too grown up a name for you, I think I am going to call you Missy from now on."

"Oh I'd like that very much daddy."

"You will always be my special girl Missy, now, shall we start playing here? Or do you want too?" He asked her.

"Let's start here daddy." She said to him.

"Okay I know Cheryl mommy has told you good girls don't show boys or daddys whats under your skirt, but I want to see your pretty panties, are you wearing the ones with flowers?" He asked her.

"Daddy... I mean I'll show you I don't want to get in trouble though."

"It's okay baby I promise I won't get mad at you." Williams said to her.

Missy began to unfasten her skirt at the waist, once it was unbuttoned she slid it over her hips and down to the floor. She was wearing underwear that was printed with kittens. "Oh those are very pretty Missy." Williams said to her, because they fit so snugly he saw the outline of her lips and her large clitoral bump, he knew she was getting excited it was easy to see because her large clit was already erect and pushing against the front of her underwear. He could also see the crotch of the panties were already damp with her excitement. "Missy honey your undies are wet down there." He said to her pointing towards her crotch, "I hope you haven't gone potty in your pants, have you?"

"Oh no daddy I would never do that, I don't know why I'm wet down there, I feel all sticky down there too. Can I go change please daddy?"

"No come over here and let me see, I want you to take those panties off and throw them in the dirty clothes, but before you do I want you to let me smell them, I want to make sure they don't smell like pee."

"They won't smell that way daddy I promise." Missy said to him. She slid the panties and off her legs and handed them to him William brought them to his face and inhaled deeply he loved her aroma and taste. "Ewww thats gross daddy." Missy said to him.

"Hush now young lady."

"Be a good girl and stand in front of me please." He ordered her to unbuckle his pants next and to help him take them off. She started to protest but she knew if she yelled too loudly he would put her over his knee and spank her bottom, and those she loved his spankings her pussy needed more attention. As she stood before him and helped him remove his pants he placed his right hand over her vulva causing her to jump. "Oh daddy." she said in a throaty whisper, "that feels nice." He pulled his hand away from her dripping pussy and as he began to lick clean his fingers he told her to help him slide his boxers off because he had something he really wanted to show her. Missy was quick to comply and though her eyes were fixed on his tongue licking his fingers, she wanted that tongue flicking her clit. She knew it she asked him as the little girl he loves so much would disappear and that was the last thing she wanted. She started to pull his boxers down and when his cock sprang free she said to him in her best little girl voice, "daddy what's the big thing here?" She asked him in a fearful tone.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.