Daddy's Bad Girl - Cover

Daddy's Bad Girl

Copyright© 2007 by New Pussy Eaters

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Recently divorced William is about to discover a part of his sexuality that has lain dormant his whole adult life. He is going to find out his 57 year old former mother-in-law will be the new slut he always wanted his ex-wife to be!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

William had made a decision, he had decided to invite Cheryl back into his life on a permanent basis. But they were going to be conditions, demands he was to make, and if you Cheryl balked at any of them he was going to show her the door. In fact he was going to show her the door on a permanent basis. Why? She had hurt him deeply when she had left the marriage the first time. William had vowed to himself and to Carol it would never happen again! So with that in mind he made his demands of Cheryl the following morning.

"So Cheryl you've decided you want to stay?" He asked her.

"Yes daddy William, I want to stay and again become a part of your life, and my mother's life." She replied.

"If that's truly what you wish Cheryl then I invite you to once again to become a part of my household." He told her.

Cheryl could see that William had made up his mind. She observed a serious expression on his face. "I will never leave you again Will, that I promise." She said.

"If you break that promise, I promise you you will never leave this house again alive!" He said to her.

"I have made a decision for you." He said to her. This afternoon we are going to the doctors, we are going to have all your pubic hair removed, permanently." He said to her. "Then we're going to the tattoo parlor to get you some piercings."

"Piercings?" She asked him.

"Yes piercings, first your pussy lips, then your clit, and finally your nipples, if you object we are done." He said to her sternly.

"I'm not entirely comfortable with the clit piercing, but if that's what you want I will do it gladly."

"The piercings are just the beginning Cheryl, in two days time were going back to the parlor and we're going to tatoo your pussy and nipples." He looked to her waiting for any objection or refusal. When he saw none he was pleased. "I want to tattoo the word cunt just above your clit, and on each aureola I want to tattoo the words Williams tits." Again he saw no fear or hesitation. He was pushing at her trying to find out exactly just how far she would allow him to go.

"The final requirement I have for you is you are going to start working at the bookstore. You will be well paid to work there and here are your job requirements." He told her. "You will work afternoons on the sales floor, and if asked you will become the new product demonstrator. The final job requirement for you is for an hour every afternoon you are to become the glory hole queen, and that means you are going to have to suck a lot of cocks..."

"Your final requirement to live here, is to serve me and Carol, denying neither of us anything." He said to her. "Your mother, is now your daughter and she will be treated that way, get used to bathing, feeding and changing her."

"Yes Master." Cheryl said to him.

The morning had passed quickly, and just after lunch Cheryl had to bathe and dress Carol in a cute jumper some unicorn print panties and a diaper, she also chose to dress her in knee socks and a pair of saddle shoes. "Be a good girl for mommy and daddy while were out and if you have to use the potty please use it." Cheryl said to Carol, at that moment she could tell Carol was emptying her bladder into the diaper.

"That's a very naughty girl." Taking Carol by the hand she led her into the bedroom and placed her on the bed, she unstrapped the buttons in the crotch of the jumper. Removed her panties and the diaper, exposing Carol's vagina, she took the baby wipes and gently wiped Carol's piss soaked pussy. "That's a very naughty little lady." Cheryl said to her while she was powdering her vagina and her bottom, "mommy will spank you the next time this happens."

In her best little girl voice Carol replied "yes mommy." She said "I will twy to go on the gwon up potty next time, I pwomiss."

"I love you Carol, I know you will make mommy very proud." Cheryl said to her.

Taking her hand she led Carol to the second bedroom, William had purchased several dolls and even a dollhouse for her to play with, so when the bedroom door opened Carol jumped for joy to see all the toys she had to play with. "Now you stay here while mommy and daddy go to the doctor for a little while and play like a big girl."

"Yes mommy I'll be good, mommy?" Cheryl asked her, "Will you please tell me?" She asked, as she unhooked both shoulders straps of her jumper,, she pulled up her tee shirt and taking a nipple in each hand and lifting both her breasts she asked, "what are these bumpy things mommy?"

"Those bumps are called breasts, and when you get a little older they will grow and be just like your mommies." Cheryl told her. "Now be a good girl and go play and we'll be back sooner than you think."

"Okay mommy I'll be good. And well my breastasiz really grow as big as yours?" Cheryl asked her.

"Maybe not as big as mommies but they will get bigger." Cheryl told her.

Just then William followed them into the room and told Cheryl it was time to leave. Carol began to cry and said "pwease can I go too?"

William in his best daddy in voice said to her, "No honey you need to stay home and be a good girl and we'll be back before you know it."

William turned and led Cheryl to the car and once seated he turned to Cheryl and told her. "You are learning to be a good mommy, Cheryl I'm very happy with the way you're behaving towards Carol."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.