Daddy's Bad Girl
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2007 by New Pussy Eaters

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Recently divorced William is about to discover a part of his sexuality that has lain dormant his whole adult life. He is going to find out his 57 year old former mother-in-law will be the new slut he always wanted his ex-wife to be!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Will was sitting on the beD he looked at Cheryl, "tell me just what the hell I'm supposed to do with you?" He asked Cheryl. "You've been gone for three years, you left me in your mother swinging in the breeze." He said to Cheryl. "You left me so you could fuck some young black stud." He said. "So I need to ask you, was it worth it?"

"Carol" he ordered "come over here and punish this whore for me." Williams said to Carol.

Before Cheryl could utter any response to Carol stood before her and with an open hand she began to slap Cheryl's breasts, at first side to side and then directly striking her nipples. William was amazed not only with how vicious Carol's slaps were becoming but also with the speed she was delivering them. "Daddy" Carroll said, "I need to go to the potty."

"You do?" Will said to her, "do you have to go real bad?" He asked her.

"Oh yes daddy if I don't go to the potty soon I'm going to wet my pantis." Carroll said.

"While we can't have that now can we?" He asked her. "Do you want to do something for daddy that will make you very happy?"

"Oh yes daddy your spesho wittle giwl wants to make her daddy vewi happy!" She said.

"Take your panties off and climb up here on this chair for daddy."

"Okay daddy I just hope I don't have to pee fust." Carol said to him.

"That's what daddy wants honey, daddy wants you to pee right here."

"But daddy I might pee on this lady."

"If you pee on this lady that would make your daddy very very happy." William said to her.

"You' mean it's okay if I tinkle right here?" She asked him. William nodded his head he took Carol's hand in his and helped her climb on the chair. "I sure do have to pee a lot." She said as she mounted the chair, "if you say it's okay I'm going to do it daddy."

"Go ahead little lady and pee as hard as you can."

Carol's vagina was directly over Cheryl's face, she reached down and parted her labia and the Golden liquid began to spray on Cheryl's face. William hold Cheryl's face back so that urine was spraying directly onto Cheryl's mouth, he pulled her hair tightly which caused her mouth to open. "Lower your pee pee so you don't get any more on the floor." Williams told her, Carol quickly complied Carroll's pussy was now resting directly on Cheryl's face she polled her lift apart and settled on Cheryl's open mouth. "That's a good girl go ahead and finish now." What William hadn't realized was she had only just started the urine continued to flow, forcing Cheryl to drink deeply to prevent her drowning. When Carol's golden nectar finally came to a stop she pulled her pussy away from Cheryl's mouth.

"That was bad daddy" Carroll said.

The next words spoken surprised both Will and Carol. "You are such a naughty girl!" Cheryl said, "you have earned one spanking from mommy."

Carol turned and stared into Williams eyes to say she was shocked was putting it mildly, she wasn't sure at all as to what she should do next. Williams was getting past his initial surprise, took control. "All right Cheryl you want to be mommy? Then I am going to untie you and you're going to first take care of your little girl, and then you're going to take care of me."

"How do you want me to take care of her? And then take care of you?" She asked him.

"Carol will tell you what she needs from you, and when she's done I will tell you what you need to do for me." He ordered, "now Carol tell your mommy you need."

"Okay daddy" Carroll said, "mommy I need.you to wipe my pee pee, and I need some clean panties." Carroll told her. William wasn't sure where this was heading but he decided to let it play out. Carol yawned and said, "I think I need to take a nap. She turned and headed towards her bed and sat down on the edge., she parted her legs and told Cheryl, "hurry mommy, I'm tiwed." Cheryl who is now completely free from the chair stood and went to the bathroom, she returned in few minutes later with a wet wash rag, and some toilet paper, she walked to Carol and patted the bed behind her. "Lay down here honey and let mommy clean you up." She said. Carol scooted to the center of the bed and spread her legs, "how many times does mommy have to tell you not to spread your legs that way when there is a boy around." She said to Carol, "that's a very naughty. Young lady." She said to Carol "after your nap you and mommy need to have a talk about that." Cheryl sat down on the bed next to her, she parted Carroll's legs little farther in began to wipe her dripping vagina, she scrubbed her vigorously paying special attention to her now parted pussy lips, Carol was now playing the role of a chastised little girl said to Cheryl, "I am sowee mommy not so hard." she said to Cheryl.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.