Daddy's Bad Girl - Cover

Daddy's Bad Girl

Copyright© 2007 by New Pussy Eaters

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Recently divorced William is about to discover a part of his sexuality that has lain dormant his whole adult life. He is going to find out his 57 year old former mother-in-law will be the new slut he always wanted his ex-wife to be!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Carol had taken to wearing knee-high, pleated, plaid skirts, and she also chose to wear knee-high white socks and black patent leather shoes. To make her outfit complete a plain white, button-down blouse was always the one on top. She did manage to go out and find a bulky, first type bra, one that was heavily padded, not quite a training bra but almost. And her panties were flowery prints or stripes and even some with ponies and unicorns. These had completed her transformation from a 57-year-old to the young schoolgirl she knew he desired.

The final touches came, when she'd gone to the hairdresser and had her hair colored bright red and put into a tight perm. And last but not least, she had shaved her underarms and vagina, she finally decided that shaving had become to confining, so she had decided to have all the hair removed through electrolysis.

For all intents and purposes, in order to please him, she was becoming the little girl of his fantasies. Whenever she spoke to him she did it in a childlike voice, furthering her role on a permanent basis.

Will had completely taken over the role as a father figure in their relationship. Carol loved the way he was taking care of her. At night she often wore cutesy pajamas to bed, leaving the sexy lingerie for rare occasions, when she wanted to be treated like a grown woman. Those occasions were very few and far between. She had never felt more attractive, more loved, and more cared for in her entire life.

She had on occasion deliberately disobeyed him, knowing full well when the infraction was discovered she would be laid across his knee and spanked vigorously. Her spankings, though painfully intense, they were always done like a father would spank a child.

After Will had left for work this Monday morning, the memory of last night's spanking caused her pussy to moisten. She was lying on the bed wearing only her rainbow Brite panties as she began to masturbate. Her fingers were circling and rubbing her clit quickly. With her free hand she was pushing a finger or two into her vagina and her middle finger as deep into her ass as she could.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh my ungh ungh daddy... ungh ungh look at me daddy." She moaned, her eyes were fixed on the mirrored wall next to the bed, as her fingers manipulated her dripping vagina. "Look at me daddy oh yesssssssssssssssss!" With her left index finger she sought out and found her G-spot just as her orgasm overtook her. As she came and the contractions around her fingers started, her pussy began to squirt. She was soaking the sheets beneath her. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She yelled, her G-spot orgasms were always the most intense, physical sensation and because of their strength she would almost pass out every time it happened.

Carol lay on the bed quivering as she wound down physically from her efforts. When she had the strength, she got off the bed and pulled the sheets off, she knew they were so wet she would have to change them. She went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, when she was finished she put a ponytail on either side of her head. He was going to be so surprised when he got home tonight with the way she looked. When he came in the door tonight, he would see his little 12-year-old waiting for daddy to come home.

Carol was surprised she heard a knock on the door, she pulled on her robe and went to the spy hole and peered out at the landing. The site she beheld shocked her, it was Cheryl, her daughter and Will's ex wife. "Just a minute" she called. Cheryl recognized her mother's voice "come on mom it's cold out here open up." She yelled. Carol ran back into the kitchen and called Will at work. When he came on the phone he heard the fear in her voice, so he said to her, "what's the matter with little lady?" He asked.

"Cheryl's at the door, should I let her in? What's she going to think when she sees me like this? Tell me what to do daddy." She cried.

"Go back downstairs and tell her to come back around six and not a moment before, then we will find out together just what the hell she wants." He told her.

Carol returned to the door and told her what she had been instructed to. "Come on mom"

"I will see you at six." She called through the doorway. Through the peephole she watched her daughter throw her hands into the air and walk down the steps and return to her car. She watched her get in the back seat, could tell she was lying down across it probably to get some sleep.

The phone was ringing in the kitchen, she picked it up and Will was on the line "don't under any circumstances let her in the house until I get home." He ordered.

"Yes daddy I won't let her in, please come home soon." She begged him.

"Don't worry little lady I'll see you around noon then we're going to find out together just what the hell she wants!" He told her. "If she thinks for one second she's going to waltz back into my life she has another thing coming. You little lady are my life, and that used up whore can spend the rest of her life trying to explain why she did what she did, but I'll never let her back in." He said, "so just relax and daddy will be home soon."

Carol felt relieved, she knew in her heart that she belonged to him and there was nothing Cheryl could say or do, that would ever change that arrangement. She returned to the bathroom and finished with her hair and makeup, too much eyeliner, too much lipstick and way too much rouge, just like any little girl would do. She returned to their bedroom and chose a plaid, pleated schoolgirl skirt and white Bobby Sox, and the saddle shoes she knew he loved to see her wearing. "You are in for such a shock Cheryl", she thought to herself, she couldn't wait for Will to get home to find out why Cheryl had returned.

12:10 p.m. she heard his car pull into the driveway and he got out, Cheryl had been asleep apparently, because he managed to get into the house without confronting her, when he came in the house immediately his cock began to twitch. Carol stood before him in ponytails and pearls dressed exactly the way he expected her to be. "You look beautiful sweetheart." He said to her. "Won't she be surprised to see you like this?" He asked her.

"I'm kind of freaking out about that." She said to him, "But I know my daddy will handle her."

"That's right, don't you worry your little head about anything, daddy is gonna take care of everything!"

"I'm such a lucky girl." She said to him, "My daddy is the bestus daddy in the whole world!"

It was at that moment a gentle rap came on the door, "let me find out what the fuck she could possibly want." He turned and went to the door and the sight he beheld almost shocked him. Cheryl standing there in a T-shirt and a short skirt, nee-high leather boots with large platform heels it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, it was also obvious, since he had last seen her, she had had breast augmentation done to her tits, they were now huge, her eyes were weary with black circles under each. It was obvious to him; someone had beaten the hell out of her. He opened the door and invited her in. When she crossed the threshold he pointed to the sofa and told her to sit. At that moment Carol entered the living room, and when they laid eyes on one another they were both extremely shocked.

"Mother" she said, "what the hell are you supposed to be?"

"Cheryl you need to keep your mouth shut!" Will said to her. "I'll ask the questions and if I think you're not telling me the truth, you can climb back into your car and leave this place forever." He said to Cheryl looking down his nose at her.

She was instantly curious, she was seeing a side of her former husband she did not recognize, Will had become assured and self-confident, not the mousy wimp he had been when she had left town a couple of years ago.

"Okay Cheryl what do you want?" He asked her, "if you need money, clothing and food whatever okay, but that's where it ends." Will said to her. "If you here trying to get me back or any attempt to get back together save your breath, because I moved on and by the looks of you, I would think you had too.

"It was about a year after I left, that I realized I had made the biggest mistake of my life." Cheryl said.

"Carol" he said to her, " Follow me into the kitchen please."

The two rose and left the living room, leaving Cheryl seated on the couch. When they entered the kitchen, Will turned to Carol and asked her. "What do you think we should do? I'm thinking at the very least she needs to be punished, I'm also thinking she's desperate and we need to use that to our advantage. If you feel up to it I want to take control of her and make her our slave. Say the word and I will throw her out on her ass, I have no feelings left for her, but I do need to punish her!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.