Daddy's Bad Girl - Cover

Daddy's Bad Girl

Copyright© 2007 by New Pussy Eaters

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Recently divorced William is about to discover a part of his sexuality that has lain dormant his whole adult life. He is going to find out his 57 year old former mother-in-law will be the new slut he always wanted his ex-wife to be!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Williams divorce had become final three days ago. His former wife had decided the grass truly was greener on the other side of the street and had decided to be unfaithful to him after more than a decade of a seemingly ideal marriage. They had lived in their home in the quiet bedroom community for more than six years. It was a beautiful home set in a quiet cul-de-sac with their closest neighbor atleast a half a mile away. They had fallen in love with their home not only because of its isolation but primarily because of the size of it. The former owners being desperate to sell their home quickly had agreed on a price that had to be atleast 20% below its market value. Cheryl had left more than a year ago leaving him in a beautiful house now occupied by himself and his former mother-in-law.

He had never been really close to Cheryl's mom, he didn't want to be alone so he hadn't asked her to move after her daughter had left. Their relationship was very cordial and very platonic,

Carol was 57, she was raven haired now streaked with lines of gray because she had resisted temptation to color it. Stood around five foot nine her weight around 130 pounds William guessed. She did have a little junk in the trunk but all things considered for a 57-year-old woman she was in remarkable shape. She looked made fortyish rather than almost 60.

Not only did he feel abandoned by Cheryl so did her mother. She came home one afternoon and announced she was leaving, she had a new lover but because of the death of her father she had decided though she was happy there had to be more to life. She went to their bedroom packed a couple suitcases returned to her car and drove away never to be seen or heard from again.

Will had thought it was just a phase when he reached the one-year anniversary of her departure he began divorce proceedings and intuitively knew he would never see or hear from her again. Carol had been affected by her daughters behavior almost as much as he. She had taken at first to moping around the house but as the weeks turned into months she became obsessive about cooking and cleaning and maintaining their home. It was like she was trying to make up to William her daughters abhorrent behavior.

William had adapted nicely to Cheryl's absence and Carol's seemingly odd behavior. Because of the hurt living within him he had failed to notice that his life had moved on without his wife and their marriage and had fallen into the routine of nine to five supporting not only himself but Carrol's as well.

The day the final divorce decree arrived in the mail he was forced to take stock of his living arrangements. He had no plans to sell his house he also had no plans to ask Carol to leave his life had become fairly routine and comfortable. He knew so had Carol's.

He had no desire to get involved in another relationship, he hadn't dated and his socialization has been kept to a minimum, by choice. He had never given any thought to Carol's social life or lack of one. His life had become exactly what he needed from it.

It finally came to pass one afternoon when a seemingly insignificant incident occurred forcing him to examine its relationship with his former mother-in-law. It was also innocent he had accidentally opened a piece of mail belonging to her, it was a letter she was sending to her sister and the mailman had not picked it up and when he placed the incoming mail into the box it had become mixed up with it.

William had opened the letter and began to read the correspondence she had written to her sister. Sharon the letters started what on earth am I going to do. I am afraid he's going to wake up (he being William) and asked me to leave. When that day arrives when am I going to do? Where will I live? How am I going to support myself? I'm afraid he's going to toss me on my ass onto the street.

As he read the note it began to dawn on him. She had been using him as a means of support and a place to live. He had no idea what exactly he thought of him and what had happened to him and her daughter. She went on to explain to Sharon she was afraid he would tire of her presence and put her out on the street. When he finished her note the hormones that had been dormant in his body switched on. The anger he had buried for so long came bubbling to the surface.

He could hear her in the kitchen preparing their dinner holding the letter in his hand he went to the doorway of the kitchen and began to watch her preparation of tonight's meal. Carol sensing his presence turned to face him and saw the letter she had written to Sharon in his hand. "Hey" she said, " what the hell are you doing with that?." The streak of anger she was feeling because he had read the letter and violated her confidence almost completely overwhelmed her.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked her, "why would you think I would throw you out on your ass? Am I that big of a son of a bitch?" He questioned her.

"William we have been together living alone for more than a year and as close as we are physically I know nothing about you." She said "I know you're not an SOB but I know little else, and I was afraid.

I know you and Cheryl seemed fairly happy with one another but because of that slut and the way she behaved I'm not sure of anything any longer." She told him "please William" she begged "I'll give you whatever you want if you don't ask me to leave."

"You're welcome to stay Carol I won't ask you to leave but there are some things that are going to change in my life." He told her "I'm lonely I need more, to put it bluntly I need to get laid, I have been living here like a hermit and with one wet dream after another I finally decided to go find a woman."

Carol felt completely inadequate she had failed to realize the unconscious signs he had been leaving. When she thought back about the past few months she could see the looks and the lears he had been giving her, he was completely unaware he had been doing it, it had been stroking her ego seeing a man look at her the way he had been lately. Had she known the wet dreams he had been having involved her sexually she would have been pleased. Now that she knew he had read her letter and had nothing to fear she decided she was going to escalate their life together and attempt to snare him sexually. But a funny thing happened when William had decided if few days earlier it was time for Carol to become more than a lodger.

He came home from work and early Friday evening to find her asleep on the couch wearing a sheer nighty, obvious to him with nothing on underneath it. Through the sheer fabric see her large C cup breasts, even though he could see they were a little on the flat side they were still holding up nicely on her chest. Her nipples were large and either she was cold or dreaming because he could tell they were rockhard making two sharp peaks in the fabric of her nighty. Finally his eyes were drawn to her crotch, her pubic hair was still Raven colored fine straight years that framed her vaginal opening, it was easy to see her labia because they were so large it was also obvious to him because of the bulge of her clitoral hood she possessed a larger than average sized clitoris. He stood before her and drank in her year naked body, he wasn't sure what she had planned for him tonight so he backed out of the living room and retured to the front door and made a great deal of noise entering the house so she would know he had arrived home.

He came into the house and when he entered the living room he was disappointed to find her now wearing a robe hiding her body and attire from his eyes. Not as brave as you thought are you Carol he thought to himself. He also thought to himself now now is the time. "Stand up" he said in its sternest voice, she stood quickly. "Drop that robe onto the floor." She stood before him now wearing only the sheer nighty he approached her and began to circle or near naked body. "This won't do Carol, we need to go upstairs to Cheryl's closet and dress you in some of the slutty things I had purchased for Cheryl that she refused to wear. Taking her hand he led her down the hallway to his bedroom and stood her before the closet. "Open it" he said to her pointing towards the door "choose something different to wear, stay away from the leather things, but I want to see you in at least stockings, panties and heels and choose wisely a bra that it won't hide your tits but will enhance them.

As he was going out the door he told her to do it quickly she had five minutes and she better be properly dressed or there would be consequences. Five minutes and one second later he returned to the room just as she was about to pull up the silk stockings. "Your first task is already failed!" He crossed the room and sat down on the bed using his index finger he motioned to her and then patted his lap. "You're a naughty girl Carol, now lay down here across my lap it's time to teach you a lesson. She hesitantly laid across his lap when she was seated in lower her panties and began to spank her now bare bottom. "This is going to be a brief lesson you've earned five swats this afternoon, and for each transgression will receive more than the new ones you receive will be harder and more numerous. Do you understand?" He asked her. Carol was so completely overwhelmed by the new William she could only manage a "yes daddy" in response. "That's my girl." William said to her, "now stand up and let me have a look at my little girl." Carol jumped to her feet and began to twirl in front of him. She was wearing pale purple stockings with a matching garter belt, over those she had on a high cut pair of lavender panties that covered her moms and with a small triangle covering her ass. "You have chosen well baby girl, while I am preparing our bed you need to go down to the bathroom and shave away all that hair." He said to her pointing to her pubic mound. She quickly turned and left the bedroom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.