Just a Cop's Cock
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2007 by scouries

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - NYC cop takes 2 bullets and wakes in the ER screaming... Not my cock, please god, not my cock... Can a red haired Irish surgeon married to a midget save it? And what will she think when she finds the cop's pretty sister fondling it? Whose baby is little Ricardo? And what about Rosie...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Pregnancy   Size  

Scene 1: Emergency room, Mercy Hospital, Sunday night

"Oh Chriiiiiiiiiisst!" I screamed, or I thought I did.

"Constable? Constable Esposito?" I heard from somewhere behind the lights that seemed to be all around me. Then I saw a huge black woman menacingly appear through the glare.

"Don't shoot bitch," I tried to scream as her hands moved towards me.

"We gave him a shot... on the way over," I heard from somewhere in the background.

"Get his clothes off," another voice ordered.

I went away for a few seconds, then came back to find my uniform off... could feel the cool air on my chest. Saw the blood soaked bandage just next to my heart. Oh fuck, I moaned inwardly, slowly remembering.

"Cut off his shorts, hurry nurse," I heard ordered in an authoritative, female voice that just had to belong to a doctor. Then I was suddenly aware of the pain coming from my groin. Watched as my boxer shorts were pulled from me. Saw the huge stain of red blood on them.

"Not my cock, please god, not my cock," I begged, then tried to lift my head to see what damage I'd incurred.

"It's still there Constable," the doctors voice said as somebody's hand tried to hold my head down.

"Don't know how anyone could have missed it though," another voice said, the black nurse I thought, a Jamaican. And even as I felt the four women hard at work on me around the table I couldn't miss the giggles that had escaped from every mouth at the Jamaicans words.

"You just may live Constable," the doctor's voice said soothingly. "They missed your heart and just nicked your... your male attachment," she finished, unable to keep the grin out of her voice.

"Your two most important organs," the Jamaican added laughing.

"Certainly your biggest," another voice interjected.

I suddenly realized I was surrounded by women. Fucking comedians. "I'm dying and I'm in the middle of fucking Comedy Central?" I protested weakly.

Then understanding what the doctor had said, muttered, "Just nicked my prick? Where?" I demanded, struggling again to lift myself so I could see.

I could feel fingers at my groin, then felt my penis and balls lifted to the side. "One bullet entered your chest and fortunately was deflected by a rib and away from your heart and out your side, a little blood, nothing too serious, a few stitches," the doctor explained. "The other bullet seems to have just nicked the tip of your penis and then entered your thigh. It's still in there."

"In my cock?" I asked, my drug addled brain only getting every second word.

"No, the bullets lodged in your upper thigh. Fortunately it missed the main artery. We're going to send you to surgery as soon as we get the X-rays. Should be a piece of cake constable."

"Where's the surgeon?"

"I'm Doctor O'Malley... I'm the surgeon," she explained.

"Oh shit," I groaned. "A broad shot me and now one wants to cut off my dick."

"Women troubles Constable?" somebody asked.

"The story of my life," I mumbled. Then I started to get a hard-on. No shit! I got a bullet in me, blood everywhere, I'm doped up and I got a friggin hard-on growing.

All five of them started to laugh, the doc, the Jamaican nurse, a small Asian nurse, a female orderly and the EMT tech, also a woman, who'd brought me in and was leaning against the wall observing.

"Looks like it still works Constable Esposito," the big black woman said between guffaws. "Still don't know how anyone coulda missed hitting it though."

"Everything's so big in America," the little Filipino nurse agreed.

"Okay people, let's get our favorite policeman into the surgery," I heard Dr. O'Malley order.

"You know what you're doing Doc?" I asked as someone started to wheel my bed down the corridor. "I mean, you've had lots of experience with penises?"

"I'm not so sure about that," I heard in a chuckling Jamaican voice, "in fact I'm not sure our doctor has ever seen one quite like yours."

"Jesus," I mumbled, my last words before I went under.

Scene 2: Hospital room, Monday 10 a.m.

I had just awoken when the gang of white coated females trooped into my room the next morning. Drowsy and still drugged I had no idea where the hell I was, let alone who these people were standing around my bed and staring down at me.

"Who the fuck are you guys?" I grumbled, my head instantly throbbing the second I'd lifted it from the pillow.

"Are you feeling better this morning Constable Esposito?" a voice asked. It sounded familiar but I didn't recognize the tall, red haired looker whose mouth had formed the words.

"Where the hell am I?" I demanded.

"Mercy General Hospital. You were brought in last night."

"Hospital?" I asked but then started to remember. "Christ, my cock!"

"We didn't have to amputate after all," Dr. O'Malley said deadpan, a cute, quizzical grin on her lips.

"You're the comedian," I said pointing, "The sexy broad with the great body who thinks she's funny." None of the ladies surrounding my bed even broke into a smile. Most frowned.

"Constable Esposito was brought in last night, bullet wounds to his chest and groin," the babe who was pretending to be a doctor said to the group of white jacketed girls who seemed to be paying a lot of attention to every word she said.

I went away for a minute, when I woke up again the tall broad was undoing a bandage on my chest while she talked. Christ, she's the surgeon, I was shot, I suddenly remembered.

I listened as she described my chest wound as 'minor' to the group I finally understood to be interns. Christ, I wondered to myself, is everybody working in this hospital female.

I tuned back into the Doc's words as she was saying, "Fortunately the assailants second shot lodged into the fleshy part of Constable Esposito's inner thigh after just nicking the tip of his penis." As she talked Doctor O'Malley was holding my cock in her hot little hand, first displaying its tip to the interns and then lifting it away from the wound below.

"Jesus doc," I muttered as the group of interns crowded even closer around my bed, all their eyes boring into the shaft that was suddenly lengthening and hardening in the doctor's warm palm.

"As you can see, the constable still has a fully functioning male member," my surgeon told the gaping girls.

"I'll say," one mumbled as the rest nodded their heads in agreement.

After a couple of minutes more going over my wounds and treatment with the interns, Doctor O'Malley gently released my now throbbing cock and left the room followed by her students.

Scene 3: Hospital Room, Monday 4:00 p.m.

When I woke up in the afternoon the first thing I saw was Maria sitting in a chair next to my bed, holding my hand in her lap. I remembered everything.

"Johnnnnnie!" my older sister shrieked when she saw I was awake. Then she jumped up and leaned over and hugged me before she started to rain down a cascade of wet kisses all over my face.

"Hi honey," I gasped as my sister's hug brought a grimace of pain to my face. "Not so tight."

"Oh Johnnie, I'm sorry," she said as she jumped back and let me go. "Oh gosh, did I hurt you?"

"No, its okay," I said with a grimace. "The doc said the one in my chest bounced off, just a scratch."

"A scratch? Let me see," she insisted as she pulled the sheet off my body and then undid the hospital gown. I had to order her to stop when she started to pull the tape off my chest wound.

"It has to stay covered honey; the doctor doesn't want it infected."

"What about your penis?" she asked. She was just in the process of lifting it off my thigh to inspect it when Dr. O'Malley burst through the door.

"What do you think you're doing," she squawked authoritatively at my sister.

Maria was not easily deterred. "And who the hell are you?" she demanded back, my cock still grasped in her left hand.

"I just happen to be this man's doctor. He's been shot if you haven't noticed yet. Now get your hands off Constable Esposito and immediately explain just who the hell you are and what you're doing here." I couldn't have helped but notice that Doc O'Malley looked darn pretty when she was angry but still felt she was in tough with my dark haired sis. I closed my eyes and pretended I was still out of it. My penis started to fill with blood as Maria continued to grasp it.

"You? A doctor? It's impossible... you're too young. Where's the real doctor? Johnnie's a policeman, he doesn't have to settle for some wet behind the ears student," my sister said indignantly. "Now go and get me someone who knows what he's doing or I'll call the police union president." Meanwhile her hand was gently squeezing my penis.

Peeking, I could see that if I didn't do something these two were going to be pulling hair and rassling on the floor soon.

"Dr. O'Malley?" I said while I waved a hand to try and attract my now irate surgeon's attention. A nurse rushed into the room as I talked.

"Nurse, who is this woman? Why is she here? Call security," the good doctor ordered.

"But Dr. O'Malley," the young nurse protested.

"No buts nurse, I want this pervert out of this room immediately."

"PERVERT!" my sweet sister screamed.

I was tempted to close my eyes again and ignore them but finally decided I didn't want my doctor and sister carted off to jail. So instead I simply yelled, "HELP!"

"What is it?" the two women asked at the same time as they turned to look at me. Their eyes were flashing in anger.

"Dr. O'Malley, may I introduce my sister, Mrs. Maria Paolina Cattini. Hon, this is the world famous penile surgeon, Dr. Katherine O'Malley."

"Your sister?"

"World famous? Her? What is she, Irish or something?" Sis asked with a sneer.

"Why was she touching your penis?" my doc demanded.

"Why is some weird looking Irish girl operating on a man's penis?" my sister shot back.

"She was touching his penis?" the young, bewildered nurse asked.

"Weird looking?" Doctor O'Malley croaked.

"I need a pain killer," I said softly, then closed my eyes.

"Get him a pill," my doctor ordered and then turned to leave the room.

"Oh no you don't," I heard Maria yell, her Italian/American anger fully roused, "I've got some questions for you lady."

I opened my eyes just in time to see my sister rushing to follow the swiftly departing doc. Then I noticed that my little nurse was staring open mouthed at my penis.

Finally she looked up and saw me watching her. "Somebody tried to shoot it?" she asked.

"It's a long story," I said with a grin.

"How long?' she asked, her eyes darting back to my groin.

Jesus!

Scene 4: Hospital Room, Monday, 9:30 p.m.

"I'm not leaving," my younger sister, eighteen year old Rosetta Lucia Esposito, insisted to the nurse who was trying to shoo her from the room. Rosie had got there an hour earlier but had been standing quietly in the corner waiting as a parade of my friends and fellow cops had passed through the room.

"Visitors hours are over Miss," the pretty Asian nurse insisted.

"He's my brother and I'm not leaving," Rosie insisted rather belligerently as she grabbed my hand and sat down in the chair next to my bed.

"I'll have to call security Miss," the nurse warned but I could tell her heart wasn't in it.

"Johnnie's a policeman... the mayor gave him a medal three months ago, for bravery... we're not afraid of some play cop," Rosie announced in an authoritative voice that belied her age and her normally sweet disposition.

"Rosie, maybe you better-" I started.

"I'm not leaving," Rosie stated, but then almost leapt from the seat and embraced me. "Oh Johnnie, what if they'd killed you?" she asked as the tears started to flow from her eyes.

Rosie stayed the night! In the chair next to the bed. At least most of the night.

Drugged I slept through most of the night but did wake momentarily sometime after two a.m. and saw Rosie was talking quietly to a nurse I didn't recognize, the two of them huddled standing at the side of my bed.

"You're sure it's all right? You're sure Johnnie's going to be able to... to you know-"

"Have sex? Father children?" the nurse asked.

"Yes," Rosie whispered, her eyes flicking to my face to make sure I was still asleep.

"Oh don't worry about that, Jenny, she's the day nurse, she told me he was hard as a rock most of the morning. All the nurses were sneaking in to get a peek."

"Why, is something wrong with it?" my befuddled sister asked.

"Honey there isn't anything wrong with your brother's penis. I mean look at it," the nurse said and then I felt her hand circle my cock. "Haven't you ever seen it before? How many penises have you seen anyway?"

"I've never seen any," my innocent sister protested.

"Well you're not going to see many nicer than this one," the nurse announced, then offered, "here, put it in your hand."

"But he's my brother," my sister protested even as her fingers reached for me.

Oh fuck I thought, my innocent little eighteen year old Catholic School going sister is touching my cock. And in about five seconds I'm going to start hardening.

"These are his balls," I heard the nurse instruct Rosie. "Here, hold them... yup, that's right. You know, I wouldn't mind jumping on your brother right now."

"He's sick," my sister protested, the last words I heard before I conked out again.

Rosie was sleeping innocently in the chair by my bed when I awoke just after eight the next morning.

Scene 5: Hospital Room, Tuesday, late afternoon

"Are they gone?" Doctor O'Malley asked with a twinkle in her eye as she watched me from the doorway.

"Who?" I asked, surprised at how happy I was to see the good doc.

"The ferocious Esposito sisters. Are there only two?" she asked as she walked toward the bed. She looked gorgeous. "I understand a second one showed up last night and ran off the nursing staff."

"You're pretty tall, aren't you?" I asked as I let my eyes roam up and down her body. It was hard to tell just what her tits looked like hidden as they were under the buttoned up white coat.

"For a woman, you mean?"

"I'd heard all Penile Surgeons were short," I answered grinning.

"Did you Constable? And how many penile surgeons do you know?" she challenged back with a smile and then lifted my sheet away and raised my hospital gown. "Well it's still there... and gee whiz, will you look at that, for once it isn't hard," she finished as she lifted it up and inspected it.

However that wasn't true for long! "When can I go home doc?" I asked as I lengthened in her hand.

"Probably Saturday, if there aren't any complications, we'll see," she answered as her other hand lifted the bandage from my inner thigh. She still had my cock held firmly in my other hand.

"It looks good, the wounds closed... no infection," she said absentmindedly as she gently touched my thigh.

"What about sex?" I asked, "I mean will I be able to do it fairly soon?"

"They told me you weren't married Constable... premarital sex shouldn't be an issue for a good Catholic boy like you," she said with a grin, then released my penis and covered me up. None too soon either as it turned out. A couple of seconds later my hospital room door banged open.

"Christ, here you are. I've been looking for you for a good half hour." It was one of those voices that just grate on you, high and whiney, and it came from a short, prematurely bald guy who stood in the doorway, an angry glare on his face.

"Who the fuck are you?" I demanded, royally pissed off at this jerk who was breaking into my quality time with the good doc.

"Oh Graham, this is the police officer who was shot, the one I was telling you about, Constable Esposito," Doctor Kathy O'Malley announced to the guy at the door. Then she turned to me and said, "Johnny, this is Geoff Moody, my husband."

"Doctor Geoffrey Moody, Head Urologist," the asshole said pompously, then added, "hurry up Katherine, if we don't rush we're going to be late for the ballet. Go and get changed and come up to my office when you're done here," he ordered, then turned and left the room.

"You're married? To him? The fuckin ballet," I spat out staccato like. "He's bald. And like five foot tall," I added. "Hurry fuckin up? What about the goddam patients," I said, quickly coming to a boil.

"He's not bald! And he's five-seven," Kathy retorted, a blush spreading on her cheeks.

"Your children will all be midgets," I said, "And why the hell is he a Moody and you're an O'Malley?"

"I kept my maiden name... for professional reasons. Now you be good, I've got to go. I'll see you tomorrow," she finished, then turned to go.

"A midget urologist? I told you most penile surgeons were short," I shouted to her retreating back.

Scene 6: Hospital Room, Wednesday Afternoon

Her long, curly, red hair was unpinned and riding wildly on her shoulders when the Doctor swept into my room the next afternoon, a ferocious scowl on her face. Her white jacket, which I'd only ever seen tightly closed, was unbuttoned and flapping open, revealing a soft, light green, cashmere sweater under which two perfectly sized breasts were moving quite delightedly.

"Hi?" I ventured, the question clear in my voice, my eyes flicking back and forth between her face and her luscious breasts.

"They're all asses. Dumb old men who don't have a fucking clue," she muttered as she lifted my sheet.

"Hospital politics?" I guessed.

"They should take a few of them out and shoot them," she added as she pulled the bandage from my chest, taking my last few remaining chest hairs off with the tape.

"Ouch."

"Sorry," she apologized. "It's just some of these idiots think we're back in the stone age. Don't they realize that in five years there are going to be more women doctors than men in this country?"

"You smell nice," I said, ignoring her complaint.

"I do?"

"Uh huh. Sexy hair too. And doc, to be a green sweater right now," I finished, then gave her a wolf's whistle.

"Shut up you," she ordered, but there was a smile on her lipsticked lips when she added, "and try not to get an erection today."

"Too late doc," I answered smiling as we both watched my penis jump upwards when she lowered the sheet to my knees and freed him.

She licked her lips involuntarily even as she muttered a protesting, "Hummmmmh."

"So how was the ballet?" I asked as she inspected my cockhead.

"I hate the ballet... I just go because Geoffrey insists."

"Me too... I mean I hate it too, well, I don't like him much either," I answered, "It's Broadway for me."

"You like the theatre?" she asked, both surprise and interest in her voice.

"You too?"

"Daddy used to take me, like from the time I was four," Doc O'Malley said wistfully. And, over the next three or four minutes, as stories of shows seen spilled from both our lips, tales of performances and performers we'd seen, Katherine O'Malley's fingers stayed circled around my penis. And in fact, at some point her hand started to gently move up and down my straining shaft, pumping me even as she was lost in nostalgic reminiscing.

Suddenly realizing what she'd been doing, she released me and jumped back from the bed.

"So, am I going to be able to have sex soon? You never answered in your rush to leave last night," I asked, a clear challenge in my voice.

But it's very hard to disconcert a surgeon, even a beautiful female one, and in seconds, composed again, she approached the bed and grasped my penis firmly in her hand and turned it so it was facing up towards my eyes.

"You'll heal completely Constable Esposito, but you'll have to wait before having any kind of penetrative sex until this sore completely heals. Probably another week," she said in her most authoritative voice as she pointed to the small scab that was on the edge of the thick ridge that separated my shaft from the bulbous head. "And tell your sister not to touch it either."

"Always the comedian aren't you," I asked, then added, "I was lucky, wasn't I?" I was staring at how close the hopped up crackhead had come to shooting off my penis.

"You were... but I'm not so sure about the female population of New York City though," Kathy countered as she arranged the sheet over me. "I've got to go," she said as she moved back from the bed.

"Hey," I called.

"Hey what?" she asked as she stood just inside the door.

"So, did you get lucky last night... after the ballet I mean? Did the midget jump your bones?" I asked with a leer.

"That's none of your business constable," she answered grinning.

"C'mon, you know all my secrets... fill me in," I cajoled.

"I don't think I do know all your secrets," she replied as she moved towards the door, but then turned and said, "but for your information he didn't."

She then stood with her back against the door, her jacket open, her shoulders pulled back so her breasts stood like pointed beacons, a challenge in her Irish eyes.

"He's a fool," I said, my eyes boring into hers.

"Yes he is," she finally agreed, the challenge still in her sparkling green eyes.

"What color underwear are you wearing anyway? Red to match your hair, I'll bet," I said, trying again to throw her off balance.

"None of your business," she answered laughing, but her body language, the slight spreading of her legs, the way she tightened her shoulders even more, the way her nipples lengthened as they fought to escape the soft wool that held them, all belied her words.

"Show me," I urged, "have pity on the poor police officer who's struggling to recover from his wounds, a man who almost lost his manhood to protect the good citizens of our fair city."

"Hah! What a load of..." she sneered back but both her hands had slipped downward to the hem of her skirt. Slowly her fingers pulled the cloth upward, first over her knees and then inch by inch up her thighs until I finally caught a glimpse of the soft red lace that sat so sexily at the juncture of her milky white legs.

"Jesus, I was right," I laughed as I threw my sheet off me and grabbed my throbbing shaft that was bobbing eagerly in the air.

Kathy held her skirt above her waist for second after second, then finally smiled, dropped her skirt, said, "Don't aggravate your wound Constable Esposito, and I hope you have sweet dreams," then turned and left the room.

They call them 'wet dreams' for good reason!

Scene 7: Hospital Room, Thursday, 9:30 p.m.

Visiting hours had just finished and only Maria and my two year old nephew Ricardo were still lingering in the room when Doc O'Malley entered it the next night. She hadn't been in all day.

"I was afraid you'd abandoned me," I said reproachfully as she approached the bed, but I knew she could see how happy I was to see her. To my eyes she seemed to get prettier every day.

"Good evening Mrs. Cattini," the good doctor greeted my sister, ignoring me. The two talked back and forth for a minute or so but it was clear their perfunctory words didn't contain much warmth.

Finally my sister turned to me, her child in her arms, and said, "I better go Johnnie, it's getting late for Ricky. Here baby, give your uncle a kiss," she told her son as she held him so his face was inches from mine.

Then after I'd given him a quick kiss she bent over and brought her lips to mine. Wet, urgent lips that she pushed hungrily against mine. Lips that opened and released her tongue that first probed, then penetrated deep into my mouth. Warm, moist lips and tongue that were met eagerly by mine.

When we finally broke apart, Maria looked once defiantly at Kathy, then quickly left the room. After seconds of silence Dr. O'Malley finally asked, "Is she really your sister?"

"It's sorta complicated Doc," I answered, unable to stop my cock from tenting upward under my sheet.

"I'll bet," she answered angrily but then when I didn't answer she finally said, "Well c'mon, I got lots of time, I'm dying to hear all about it."

It was a story I'd never told anyone before but for some reason I had no trouble telling this beautiful woman. "It was three days before my seventeenth birthday, Maria had just turned eighteen, Rosie was just eleven," I started, the memory of that night so sharp in my mind it could have been yesterday. "It was a Friday night and mom and dad were driving back from a Broadway show."

"Your parents?" Kathy asked, clearly confused.

"A salesman, who'd been out entertaining some clients, drunk of course, crossed into the oncoming traffic and smashed into my parents Honda Accord at about ninety-five miles an hour with his fucking tank. They were both dead before their car had stopped moving."

"Oh Johnnie," Kathy said as she put her hand gently against my cheek.

"Of course everyone wanted to split us up, send me to Uncle Joe in the Bronx, Rosie to Philly to live with mom's brother's family, Maria somewhere else. We said no... we fought them... we got a lawyer. Anyway, in the end the judge finally agreed... Maria at eighteen was old enough for the judge and we had the house, some insurance money... some money from Dad's pension. We sued the prick of course."

The Doc had been absentmindedly examining the wound in my chest as I'd talked so I interrupted my story to ask, "Will I live?"

"Yes Johnnie," she said gently.

"You won't understand," I started, "I mean how the three of us felt... how fucked up we were. Maria and I had to try to be brave for Rosie, be positive, but it was all an act doc. I started my senior year of high school that fall, Maria was in first year at the U... we both worked nights."

"Christ, I didn't go out on a date the whole fall term, shit, neither did Maria. We were like zombies. It wasn't I couldn't have got a date doc, I mean there were quite a few girls that let me know... well you know," I said with a small grin. "I just didn't want to."

"I know exactly what you felt," the doc said with compassion, then slowly slid her hand across my stomach and then through my thick, dark pubic curls before circling my penis at its base.

I knew she couldn't really understand but slowly started to talk again, and as the words started to flow from my lips I slid my left arm from the bed and on to her leg. "It was in the spring, a week after my eighteenth birthday, Maria had just finished her last exam," I explained as my hand slipped under her skirt and moved slowly up the back of her silky thigh. The doc had one hand cupping my balls as her other stroked me almost absent mindedly.

"What happened?" Kathy whispered, her eyes never leaving mine.

"She agreed to go out on a date. With a guy she liked... from school. She was all excited, her first date in over a year," I said, the memory of the night still crystal clear in my mind six years later. "I waited up for her... she got home pretty early, she didn't seem too happy," I said as the fingers of my hand moved onto my doctors firm, round, laced covered derriere. I pushed under the bottom edge of her panties and lightly traced her crack.

"Johnnnnnie," Doc O'Malley groaned in pleasure as I slipped a finger under and then into her slippery, juicy center.

"Maria said it had gone okay, that she'd had fun, but I knew from the way she talked it hadn't been great. I just assumed it was one of those dates where it didn't click, that's all. She went up to bed after a couple of minutes and I grabbed a shower." As I'd talked I'd been working my finger inside Kathy in an insistent rhythmic motion and her fingers had been becoming increasingly tight around my throbbing cock.

"And then what happened," Kathy groaned, the muscles of her inner vagina pulsing around my finger.

"I came out of the shower... with just a towel around my waist. Maria's door was open when I passed, she was sobbing. I went in, she was dressed just in a short nightie, she threw herself into my arms," I told Kathy softly. For a second I didn't want to go on, didn't want to tell this woman what I'd done.

"Tell me," my doc demanded, her hand now moving urgently up and down the length of my penis even while she took care not to touch the raw wound.

"We kissed, then again and again," I admitted. "My towel slipped off... I was hard against Maria's stomach... my cock. I could feel her breasts doc, her hard nipples against my chest. We shouldn't have, I know doc, but-"

"But you wanted her so badly," Kathy panted, her own need clear in every syllable, "and you loved her".

"Yes... we didn't think. Suddenly Maria was naked. We were on her bed... I was on top of her. Fuck, we didn't know anything, we were both virgins," I admitted. "I lifted her bum... pushed in, I had no idea. She screamed, shit, I still don't know how we didn't wake Rosie. Maria was bleeding, crying... I tried to pull out but she'd locked her legs around my back," I said remembering every second of that night.

"Then I started to cum. I'd only got in half way, had only thrust three or four times before I was spurting inside my sister, pumping shot after shot of my sperm inside her." And just as I was describing the moment when I'd lost my virginity, I felt the same, almost painful, tightening in my balls and felt the first rush of creamy sperm up my shaft and watched as it arched upward through the air before it landed with a wet plop on my stomach.

The doc's hand milked every thick, creamy strand from the shaft she was holding as her eyes watched my cum arc through the air.

"Is this part of your therapy doc?" I finally asked, trying to release some of the tension in the room. "You didn't mess up my wound?" I pulled my sopping finger out of her at my last word and slowly brought it to my lips, inhaling her scent as I slipped the sticky digit between my lips.

"I was very careful Constable," she answered then bent her head and brought her long, probing tongue to the pool of creamy cum that had accumulated around my navel.

"Jesus doc," I moaned.

Like a kitten lapping up a saucer of milk, Kathy licked in long greedy strokes until my stomach was clean, then lifted her eyes and asked, "Then what happened with your sister?"

"That night? We did it a second time, then a third. We sorta figured it out together," I confessed, remembering the urgent couplings. "We woke the next morning entwined, shit, we were both embarrassed, didn't know what to say. We finally agreed it was a mistake... not our fault, it just happened... but that we couldn't ever do it again."

"But you did, didn't you?" Kathy asked me, a drop of my sperm still hanging from her lips.

"I wasn't going to; hell I knew it was wrong... but on the way home from school that day I bought two dozen condoms."

"Two dozen?" my doc asked with a grin.

"They didn't last long," I admitted. "We became lovers... week after week... month after month-"

"You two didn't date anyone else?" It was a question but somehow I knew my answer would be no surprise to her.

"Un uh. Not for a long time. She was my first... I loved her. Hell you've seen her, she's everything I could ever want."

"What about Rosie? She must have found out?" Kathy had put her hand back around my still hard penis as she asked the question. Her excitement was palpable.

"She was still young... we tried to be careful. By the time she'd grown up Maria was dating her husband to be," I explained.

"Why'd you let Maria marry someone else?" Kathy asked eagerly.

"Hell we knew doc... we knew we couldn't live together for ever. It's funny, he's a nice guy, a little older than Maria, an accountant now, she met him when she was in her third year."

"He's not like you is he? Not sexy? Not big?" she asked as her hand squeezed my cock as she ran it from my thick base slowly up the hard shaft."

"No, but he's not queer or something... he likes sports... on TV anyway... they make love-"

"But you were always her real man weren't you? Even when they were dating? There was no way she was going to replace you was she?"

"How do you know?" I asked.

"And after your sister got married?" she asked, ignoring my question. "Did you still want her?"

"I'll always want her," I admitted, my eyes locked on hers.

"And you still sleep with her don't you? Fuck her? Your prick belongs to her, doesn't it?" Kathy insisted even as her fingers tightened around me. "And the boy?"

I simply gave a quick nod of my head, acknowledging the parenthood of my nephew.

"You made your sister pregnant... fucked her and made her pregnant," she accused harshly.

But as I watched her I didn't sense disapproval; instead I knew my story had excited her, not disgusted her. "Since their marriage I've sort of drifted the last three years. I've slept with a lot of women... shit doc, too many."

"You're looking for someone, a wife, aren't you?" Seeing the acknowledgement in my eyes she rushed on, "But your wife will have to share you, won't she? With Maria? Maybe even Rosie," she added.

"Not Rosie," I protested as my balls tightened for the second time that night under the doctor's ministrations and a strand of cum hurtled up my cock and then up and out into the air. Kathy released me before the second bucking ejaculation of my penis. We both watched as my prick bobbed in the air shooting out line after sticky line of white cream.

"What if I've finally found her?" I asked as my cock slowly softened.

"I'm married," she answered having understood my meaning.

"So let's hear your story," I said, grabbing Kathy's hand, "what's with the midget husband? Who's he a substitute for?"

"What do you mean... no one," she denied as she backed towards the door, but there was a crimson blush spreading on her face as she lied.

"Hey!"

"What?" she asked timidly.

"I'm an idiot, aren't I? I probably shouldn't have told you... about Maria I mean. I know you don't understand, about how it felt to be all alone... it's not an excuse Doc but I love her. I want you-"

"I'm married." I watched her as she said those two words and couldn't help but see the sadness they caused her reflected in her face. Then, as she stood watching me from near the door, I saw a change flash across her features, could almost hear the click of a decision made come from somewhere deep in her brain. "My mother died when I was seventeen Johnnie, slowly, from cancer," I heard, the pain that lay behind the words striking me almost like a physical blow.

"Kathy-" I started, meaning to offer some solace.

"I know how you felt Johnnie, how you and your sisters felt. About your parents... about everything... about sex." She stopped for a second, looked at me searchingly and then went on, "I lost my virginity on my eighteenth birthday... to my father." And then Kathy turned and fled from the room.


I didn't see Kathy on Friday, she was away at a conference for the weekend, and so I was officially released on Saturday at around noon by one of the hospitals residents. Although able to walk with the help of a cane, I was wheeled out of my room in a wheelchair by my two sisters, feeling foolish as I held an armload of flowers in my lap.

Rosie had received a list of instructions for my care and she and Maria almost drove me crazy for the rest of the day, flitting around me trying to anticipate my every need. Christ, they wanted me to stay in bed and piss in a milk bottle instead of using the toilet.

But I couldn't get the look on Kathy's face as she fled from my room out of my mind. I couldn't wait to see Kathy again... couldn't wait to hear about her father... couldn't wait to feel her body as I slipped inside her...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.