Making My Son

by Douglas Fox

Copyright© 2007 by Douglas Fox

Romantic Sex Story: Soon-to-be-wed Dan Martin and his fiance Sharon Robinson decide to take a chance on a camping trip when they forget condoms. This short story briefly recounts Dan and Sharon's courtship.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Pregnancy   .

© 2007 Douglas Fox

"OH! Danny... keep going... pleaseeeee!" she begged.

I continued pounding my hard seven inch cock into my future wife. Sharon wrapped her arms around my back and pulled my naked chest against hers. My sweetie's hard nipples drilled into my chest. I was panting as I thrust time after time into Sharon's hot velvety tunnel. I could feel every fold and ripple of her pussy walls as I pushed my bare erection in and slowly withdrew it again.

Sharon and I had never taken a chance like this before. Both of us knew the consequences of unprotected sex - a baby could be the result. I thought back over the last four years of our lives - what a strange trip it had been.


I'm Daniel Martin, a 6'-2' blond haired 22 year old guy recently graduated from Franklin and Marshall College in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. I was born and raised in the nearby village of Paradise. I first noticed Sharon Robinson at a party in late March when I was a senior in high school. Sharon was a sophomore at the time. Sharon was 5'-6", maybe a hundred ten pounds soaking wet. Sharon had blossomed into womanhood over the course her sophomore year. Her breasts were nearly bursting out of the blouse she wore that night.

Sharon's date to the party was being a jerk, hanging out with his friends on the football team. My date had too much to drink and was lying on the couch, nearly comatose. Sharon and I struck up a conversation to pass the time between beers.

We hit it off immediately. I asked her for a date the next Saturday evening. That Saturday we talked over dinner, before the movie and on the way home. It felt like we had known each other all our lives. I felt so relaxed and confident around her. I didn't need to put on an act like I did to impress other girls. We agreed to another date the following weekend. Sharon and I parted with a kiss. It was much more passionate than I had expected. It hinted at more to come the next weekend.

I tried to spend as much time in the halls before, between and after classes with Sharon. I knew before the second date that I was feeling something special for Sharon. She wasn't going to be a one night stand - or one week, or one month. Sharon consumed my thoughts that week.

Our second date was more of the same - spectacular. The movie was a short one. Sharon agreed to take a drive with me after it was over. She had another hour and a quarter before her curfew. I took her to a secluded spot of woodlands at the southern end of our school district.

I found out that Sharon was experienced sexually. She apparently felt the same way about me that I felt for her - fascination with a big dose of lust. We made out a little. I kept expecting this fifteen year old to tell me to stop. She let me bare her luscious breasts. I turned her on playing and suckling them. I tried to slip a hand down her pants, expecting to be told to stop. She let me do it.

Sharon helped me by unzipping her pants for me. I slipped my hand down and felt her downy pubic hair for the first time. I started caressing her pussy lips. Sharon wiggled and moaned while I worked up her excitement level. I thought she was near an orgasm when she said, "Lick my clit Danny. Please?"

I had done this a couple times before with Helen Foust. Helen's vagina smelled a little fishy but it didn't completely gross me out. I decided to give it a try. Sharon helped me pull down her pants and panties.

Sharon leaned back on the front seat against the door of my Dad's big Oldsmobile and spread her legs for me. I put my head down between her legs and tentatively licked along the slot between her outer lips. I was braced for the same metallic taste I had gotten from Helen when I did this a couple month ago. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I liked the taste of Sharon's nectar. I brought Sharon to an orgasm in a couple minutes; right after I found her clitoris with my tongue.

I took my shirt off and laid back beside Sharon while she recovered from her orgasm. We started Frenching again. Sharon slipped her hand down and slid it into my pants, firmly grasping my steely erection. Sharon gently rubbed my cock while we kissed.

When we broke the kiss Sharon begged, "Can I see it Danny? Pleaseeee?"

I unhitched my belt and pulled my pants and undies down, exposing my erection to Sharon for the first time. She stared at it and gently stroked it. After a minute Sharon pulled me down on top of her. We resumed kissing.

Sharon and I rubbed our nearly naked bodies together as we kissed. My hard cock naturally found its way to the hot wet slot between her legs. I rubbed it along her slot, hoping against hope to get lucky that night.

I rubbed my erection up and down, trying to nudge her clit as we humped together. I could feel Sharon's lubrication preparing her pussy for fucking. She was panting and moaning from the feelings.

I dipped my cock down a little lower and went for it. I nudged the mushroom shaped head of my cock against her hole and pressed barely inside her. I pulled my torso away from Sharon and stared into her eyes. "Can we have sex?" I asked. I still expected to hear her say no. Most sophomores I knew weren't this experienced. There was no way she would let me fuck...

"Yes Danny. I'd like that." Sharon answered. I blinked and stared into her eyes. She could see my hesitation. "Please fuck me Danny. It's been too long since I had a boy."

I gulped and started to press my cock into Sharon's pussy. I slid in an inch when I heard, "STOP!" I sighed and pulled my erection out. Sharon explained, "I'm not protected. You need a rubber Danny."

My eyes brightened. A rubber! I have a rubber! "Hang on. I have one." I grabbed my pants and pulled one of the condoms I always took on dates out of my pocket. I rolled the latex down over my cock. I fingered Sharon one more time to make sure she was still ready.

I positioned my cock against her opening again and pressed in. I slowly let my weight carry my hard erection into Sharon's hot pussy until our pubic bones met. I ground my groin against her clit. Sharon moaned.

We settled into a natural rhythm quickly. I did my best to last, but I came after about five minutes. Sharon wasn't satisfied yet so she played with my cock until it was hard again. We fucked a second time. We would have done it a third time if only I had another condom. I ended the evening by eating out Sharon's sloppy pussy until she had two more orgasms.

We got dressed and tried to straighten ourselves out so we would pass our parents' inspections when we went home. We talked on the way home and agreed to go steady.

I found out that Sharon had lost her virginity to a 17 year old jerk just after she turned fourteen. He stuck his cock in her, pumped her for maybe 90 seconds and came in her. She hadn't been protected and was lucky she didn't get pregnant. Sharon's second boyfriend was much more considerate. He taught her what sex could be like. Sharon learned a lot from him before they got into a silly argument and broke up near the end of her freshmen year. Sharon had a long series of boyfriends over the previous two years.

I understood about short term relationships. I started dating girls in eighth grade after I finally worked up the nerve to ask Sally Cummins for a date. None of my relationships lasted more than a month or two. I gradually learned more about satisfying a girl.

I lost my virginity in ninth grade to Allison Showalter. Allison was a ninth grade cheerleader who was much more experienced than me. She took me to her empty house a few weeks after school started and plucked my cherry. She taught me how to give a girl an orgasm. She gave me blow jobs. I expected us to last forever. Forever only lasted four weeks. Four unforgettable weeks.

Allison gave me confidence with girls. I used the techniques she taught me to seduce my way through a series of girlfriends. By the time I was a senior I felt comfortable talking with, dating, and satisfying a girl in bed. My only problem was I couldn't find the right girl. That changed with Sharon.

Sharon and I spent every minute together that we could manage in April and May while school was in session. I graduated from high school in the beginning of June. We continued dating all summer. We were in love with each other.

Sharon and I both were highly sexed. We made love as often as possible. Our bodies turned each other on. Our personalities meshed. Our romance was like something out of a fairy tale. We talked about our future. Both of us felt someday we would marry and raise a family together. It was meant to be.

One thing was going to complicate our plans for the future. Sharon had two more years of high school when I went to college in September. I was attending the Pennsylvania State University to get a degree in Business Administration.

Sharon and I agreed keep our relationship going during the school year. Sharon gave me a memorable good bye fucking the night before I started college. Memories of that night along with frequent masturbation helped me keep myself faithful to Sharon between Labor Day and Thanksgiving of my freshmen year.

Sharon and I spent every minute together over my four day Thanksgiving vacation. We made up for the eleven weeks we were apart by having sex in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening every day. We promised to be faithful until I was home for Christmas.

Sharon and I spent all our time together over Christmas vacation too. We even did a couple double dates with my best friend Charlie Henry and his date Annabeth Sauder. We had fun together. Charlie and I took our girls to a hell of a wild party for New Year's Eve. We all had a bit too much to drink. Both couples ended up fucking in our host's bed - at different times of the night of course.

With two separations under our belt, Sharon and I weathered our eight weeks apart until I came home for spring break. Another eight week separation and my school year was done.

Sharon and I were invited to a party that a mutual friend was throwing to celebrate the end of his college year. We had talked about the party for weeks before I came home from college. It was going to be a real blow-out. Bill Simpson knew how to party. He promised lots of beer and good music.

I got home on Thursday evening. The party was on Saturday. Unfortunately I came down with the flu on Friday. I puked my guts out that day. Sharon was disappointed when she came over after school. I decided to ask my best friend Charlie Henry to escort Sharon to the party so she wouldn't miss the fun. Charlie readily agreed to help me and Sharon out.

I felt better by Sunday afternoon when Sharon came over. She was still a little hung over from the party. She also wasn't her usual upbeat self. I assumed that was the effects of the alcohol.

Sharon and I got together in the evenings when she finished her homework. We finally found time to fuck again a week later. I could tell something was wrong. Sharon wasn't as responsive as usual.

Sharon told me what was wrong after we finished making love. "Danny, I have a confession to make."

"What is it?"

"You know I got really drunk at Bill's party last weekend."

"I know. You're over the hang over now. It can all be forgotten." I said.

"Not completely sweetie. I did something really stupid at the party."

"What?"

Sharon answered, "I... well - Charlie and I... we, uh... we had sex." I stared blankly at my lover. She fucked my best friend? I couldn't find any words.

She continued, "I'm sorry Danny. I didn't plan this. We just got so drunk. I was horny. I didn't know what I was doing."

"You... fucked... Charlie?" I asked.

Sharon and I talked some more. She filled me in on the details. The kids played Truth or Dare that night. This had gotten Charlie and Sharon too excited. They had lost a few dares. They had to French kiss. Charlie also had to finger Sharon's pussy for another dare. Sharon explained that they had more to drink. One thing led to another after that. Charlie and she had started making out. They ended up in Bill's bedroom where they fucked. Twice.

I was ready to kill Charlie when I found out. How could he betray my friendship this way? Sharon begged for my forgiveness. I was non-committal that evening.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.