The Barstow Girls - Cover

The Barstow Girls

Copyright© 2007 by DG Hear

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story of choices we all make. Jake Rivers and MistressLynn both wrote parts to this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

On Saturday I drove by the clinic with Jake. Sharon closed up and climbed into the truck; instantly my dog went to her.

"Hey, Jake, you're supposed to be my dog," we both laughed.

We went to the street fair and walked around. Sharon held my hand and had Jake on his leash in her other hand. We went to the hot dog stand and I ordered three hot dogs. One for each of us. Jake had his gone before we even got mustard put on ours.

Mom and Dad were there and I asked them if they would watch Jake for a little bit so I could ride a couple of rides with Sharon. Of course they said yes and Sharon and I acted like two kids riding anything that was big enough for us. I spent ten dollars winning her some useless stuffed animals and a rubber duck for Jake to tear apart. We couldn't help laughing watching Jake fight with a rubber duck.

In the evening they turned the lights on in the park and we took a walk. We just talked about our childhood and what we wanted for the future. We came across a wishing well and I gave Sharon a quarter to make a wish. She closed her eyes, made a wish and threw the quarter into the well. When she opened her eyes I leaned forward and kissed her ever so gently. We must have pressed lips for a good ten seconds.

When we backed away I said, "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself."

"I'm not sorry," replied Sharon. "That's what I wished for."

I reached in my pocket and pulled out three more quarters and threw all three quarters into the well and then took her in my arms and kissed her passionately. Her mouth was so soft and warm as we touched tongues.

"I think we better stop for now, Bryan."

I knew she was right but I kissed her one more time and she returned it with full passion.

We started walking back but had to stop at a tree so Jake could do his business. I was trying to break the ice a little so I said, "I wish I'd known you when we were in school."

Sharon laughed, "You did, stupid. Remember the glasses, braces and pigtails. I was thirteen when you dated Susan. You paid me some good money for me to leave you two alone."

She was such fun to be with. I could picture myself spending the rest of my life with her, but how did she feel. After all she was a doctor and had some of the finer things life had to offer. I was just a regular GI Joe recently out of the service and getting ready to deliver beverages in my own truck. I really wondered what she was thinking as I drove her home. She was quiet, like she was thinking about something important. I wondered what it was. She never did mention Brenda getting married or her date for that event.

When we got to her apartment she leaned over and kissed me lightly and said she had a wonderful time. She didn't ask me in and I didn't push the issue. She hugged and kissed Jake on the head and sat him down on the seat. He barked at her as she went into the apartment. I think he liked her as much as I did.

On Sunday the phone rang. Mom answered it and said it was for me. I said,"Hello" and heard Sharon at the other end of the line.

"Hi there. What a wonderful way to start off a Sunday morning. Why the phone call? Not that I'm complaining. I had the best time ever yesterday and wondered if we could go out again next Saturday?" I asked.

"Bryan, I need to talk to you something has been on my mind. Can you come over today for awhile? It's really important to me and I don't want to discuss it over the phone."

"Sure, I'll be there in an hour. Is everything okay? Are you alright?"

"We'll talk when you get here. Bye." Then she hung up.

I was nervous almost scared. I quickly got dressed and headed over to her place. I left Jake with Mom. I didn't think Sharon wanted any interference when she talked to me.

I knocked on the door and Sharon answered it.

"Thanks for coming over, Bryan; I really need to talk to you. I haven't lied to you but I haven't been totally straight forward with you either. You asked me if I was going with anyone and I told you no. The truth is I have been dating a guy over in Columbus. We've dated a number of times. We met back in college."

"Who is he, Sharon?"

"His name is Jerry Knudsen. He's a doctor and has a practice in Columbus. He's asked me to marry him a number of times and I have always said no to him. We're still very close friends and go out once or twice a month."

"Why are you telling me this now? Do you love him?"

"No, I care for him as a friend but, no, I don't love him. I'm supposed to go to the theater with him this coming Saturday. We've had the tickets for four months. I just thought that you should know that I'm still going. I don't want secrets between us. I know I have feelings for you and you seem to have them for me but I can't just drop my life like that."

"Are you going to tell Jerry about us? You know, going out last Saturday."

"Yes, I'm not hiding secrets from either of you. I told him on the phone this morning that I went out with an old friend and he just said he wasn't giving up on me that easily."

I took a deep breath. I know it was hard for her to tell me. It was even harder to hear. I had to realize that she had a life before I showed up last week. I couldn't expect her to drop everything and jump into my arms.

"Bryan, there's more. Brenda's getting married the following week and Jerry's the best man and I'm the maid of honor. Jerry and I are supposed to be together that day. Brenda told me she invited you to the wedding. I'm asking you not to come." She had tears in her eyes; I didn't know why.

"I won't make a scene. I'll stay away from you and let you have your time with him."

"Bryan, it's more than even that. Susan is coming to the wedding with a date. One of her movie star friends. I don't know how to juggle all my emotions. I'm not worried as much about Jerry as I am about Susan."

"I don't give a damn about Susan. It's you I want. Yes, I'm worried about you and this Jerry guy. I'm all confused too. I'll tell you what. I'll just stay away from you until after Brenda's wedding. If you decide that we might have a chance together then call me sometime after that."

I got up and left a crying Sharon on her couch. I didn't know what else to do. I headed home and hoped I could make it through the next two weeks. Thank God I now had a job. I met Harry the next morning and he started showing me the ropes. I least I had something to think about beside Sharon.

Late in the week I got a new visitor at the house. It was Brenda.

"What brings you here, Brenda. Shouldn't you be getting ready for your wedding next week?" I tried to smile.

"What is the matter with you? You told Sharon to go ahead without you? I can't believe you gave up so easy," replied Brenda.

"Gave up? Who gave up? She asked me not to come to the wedding to avoid a lot of messy situations. What was I supposed to do? Go anyway and piss her off even more. Brenda, I miss your sister. I'm doing my best to get through these next couple of weeks. I honestly don't know what to do. Believe me, I would love to be with her but this is kind of her choice, not mine."

"That's not good enough, Bryan. Think harder, be there for her. It's my wedding and I'm on your side. I want to see you and Sharon together, so do something."

Brenda gave me a hug before she left. I didn't know what to make of what she said. She wanted me to be there for Sharon, but Sharon asked me not to be there because Susan was going to be there. I was so mixed up I was getting a headache. All of the next day while Harry and I were delivering our beverage products I kept thinking of what Brenda said. It was like out of some movie. I was going to be the guy on the white horse going to save the fair maiden.

I kept thinking of what to do but couldn't come up with anything. The weekend came and went. I was thinking how she had her date with this Jerry guy and there wasn't really anything I could do. I just needed to get through the wedding weekend and hope that she chose me.

Mom called me on Tuesday and said Jake was sick. All he would do is just lie down. He wouldn't play with his rubber duck or anything. As soon as I got off work I rushed him over to the A-1 Clinic. Sharon was just about to close up when I walked in.

"Bryan, what are you doing here?" asked Sharon.

"Something is wrong with Jake. He won't play or anything. I know I said I wouldn't see you but little Jake is sick."

"Bring him back to the lab."

Sharon was really concerned and was checking him all over. She put her hand on his extended belly and rubbed it.

"Bryan, what have you been feeding him?"

"Well, Mom gives him dog food but I give him whatever I eat. We had Mexican food last night and Italian the night before."

"You Idiot!," she yelled at me. "He's a puppy. He should be eating puppy food. I'm sorry I yelled at you, Bryan, but I love this little guy too. You might want to step into the lobby because this might get pretty messy."

"He's my puppy and I want to be here with him. What are you going to do?"

She handed me a lab coat and a face mask. She told me she was going to give him an enema and the shit will literally hit the fan. She put a lot of newspaper on the floor and set Jake down on it. She gave him the enema and he blew the stinkiest fart I have ever smelled. Thank God for the mask. It was followed up by a ton of shit coming out of the little fellow's ass.

When he was finished Sharon picked him up and cleaned him off. She told me to gather up all the dirty newspaper and wrap it up and put it in the trash outside. She then sprayed the place down with some kind of antiseptic. By the time I was finished with the newspaper cleanup, Jake was barking and licking Sharon's cheek. I watched as she kissed him on the forehead.

She handed me a big bag of puppy chow and told me, "Stop giving him table food till he gets older. An occasional piece of meat is fine like you gave him that hot dog, but he needs his puppy chow."

I wanted to ask her about her date but didn't. I asked her what I owed her and she said she would send me a bill. I thanked her for taking care of Jake and as Jake and I were leaving she said, "Bryan, I went to the theater with Jerry, but came home afterwards. I just wanted you to know."

I smiled at her. Damn, she looked so beautiful to me.

The next day Harry and I were stopping at some new stores. We stopped by a tuxedo and limousine rental place. It was a small stop that we made maybe once a month according to Harry. We filled their outside machines and left them a few cases that they had available to their clients who leased the limos. The owner's name was George and I went in to meet him. I come to find out it was one of my old classmates.

"How's it going, George?" I asked. "Nice to see you have your own business. I'm taking over Harry's route so I'll be seeing you about once a month."

"Hey, Bryan, good to see you too. Welcome aboard. Business is pretty good. I have three limos that I lease out but I have a slight problem. One of my drivers had his stupid appendix taken out and won't be available for two weeks. I needed all three drivers for next Saturday for a wedding. I think you know the family. The youngest Barstow girl is getting married. In fact your old girlfriend is supposed to be coming in for the wedding. Where in the hell am I suppose to find a driver on this short notice."

"George, I have a CDL license and I drove a Hummer and about anything else with wheels on it in the service. I'd be willing to help you out if you like. Might be fun driving my old girlfriend and her date around. What do you say?"

"You know you have to wear a chauffeur's outfit and hat," replied George. "You have to be nice and do what the customer wants within reason."

"Yes, Sir, yes, Miss, no problem, Sir, let me get that door for you. Will there be anything else, Madam? See George, just like a professional," I said.

"Thank, Bryan, it's nice of you to help. Just so you know, it pays twelve dollars an hour plus tips. It's a late afternoon wedding and I don't know how late it will go. This is kind of a high class group. Mostly doctors and lawyers type. The groom is a doctor and the bride, Brenda, is a nurse. The best man and maid of honor are both doctors too. Then there is Susan who's a star and she's coming with a movie star also. Come by around three on Saturday and we'll go over the particulars. Like who's driving who."

When we left Harry looked at me and said, "You have something up your sleeve, don't you?"

"Harry, you know the Vet you met? She's one of the bridesmaids and I'm going to protect my turf. Honestly, Harry, I think I love that girl."

I showed up Saturday at three just like George asked. Ray and Bill were his regular drivers. Ray would be driving the bride and groom around. I would have the maid of honor and best man. Also Susan and her date. Bill would have the other two bridesmaids and their dates. The dates were of course the groomsmen.

All that driving around would take place after the ceremony and before the reception. We were then to wait around until the reception ended and return the couples to their destinations.

Everyone in the wedding party had to be picked up and taken to the church. I convinced the drivers to let me pick up the bride and her two sisters. Ray would pick up the groom and his best man. Bill agreed to pick up the rest.

I thought I looked pretty good in my uniform. George thanked me again for helping him out. He told all of us that, since this would be a late night, we could drive the limos home and return them in the morning. He mentioned that the limos were already paid for by credit card. He just needed to know what time we took them home.

I pulled my limo up to the Barstow house. I got out of the car and knocked on the door. Mrs. Barstow looked surprised when she saw me. "Bryan, you're the limo driver? I thought you bought a Coca-Cola truck?"

"Just helping out an old friend, Mrs. Barstow. Are the ladies ready yet?"

"I'll get them but I think they're going to be surprised," laughed Mrs. Barstow.

I heard Mrs. Barstow yell for the girls that their chauffeur and limo was here. I couldn't believe the first one to come down the stairs was Brenda. She looked beautiful. Her husband was a very lucky man. When she saw me she said, "Oh, my God! How did you arrange this?" She smiled, "I know two girls who are going to be awfully surprised." She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Congratulations on your marriage, Miss Barstow. May I escort you to your limo?"

She smiled as she took my arm and I led her to the car. "Thank you, kind sir," she said as I looked up to see Susan coming down the stairs.

She still looked like a movie star. I know she would be getting a lot of attention at the wedding. "Bryan? You're our chauffeur. Sharon said you bought some kind of a delivery truck."

"I did; just helping a friend out tonight. You remember George Jenson, don't you? He needed an extra driver for tonight and I volunteered."

I escorted her to the limo and went back for Sharon. Seeing her skip down the steps, in a blue gown made my heart flutter. She saw me and said, "Bryan, what are you doing here?"

"I'm helping George out. One of his chauffeurs has taken sick and I volunteered to help him out."

"You promised me that you wouldn't attend the wedding."

"I'm not attending. I promise not to step a foot inside the church or the reception hall," I replied. "May I escort you to the car? Miss," I said as I took her by the arm and escorted her to the vehicle.

She gave me a mean look as she took my arm and got into the limo. I closed the door and drove to the church. There was a lot of talk going on in the back of the limo. Most of it was about me. I heard Brenda laugh and Susan kind of belittled me. She didn't know I had feelings for Sharon who was sticking up for me. I was having the time of my life listening to them.

When I arrived at the church there were a lot of people standing around. I first made sure that the groom wasn't anywhere nearby. He wasn't supposed to see his bride before the wedding.

I opened the door and Sharon was the first to get out. She looked at me and I whispered to her that she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She tried to act mad but I knew that in a sense she knew I was fighting for her.

Next Susan got out and acted like you would see a movie star or something. She got attention from a lot of people who just like celebrities. I then took the arm of Brenda and helped her out of the limo. Everyone started applauding for her which made me feel good. It took attention away from Susan but it put it on Brenda where it belonged.

They entered the church and I pulled the limo forward as the groom and his best man arrived. This Jerry fellow was a tall good looking fellow. I guess you could say he had it all. Good looking, a doctor, but he didn't have Sharon, at least not yet. The third limo pulled up and the other groomsmen and bridesmaids entered the church.

Ray, Bill and I went over and sat in a gazebo while the wedding went on. It seemed weird just sitting there. Ray and Bill both had crossword puzzles to work on while they were waiting. They told me a lot of what happens on some of their jobs. They sure had some good stories, or bad, depending on how you wanted to look at it.

When the wedding was over the three of us pulled our limos in front of the church. The bridesmaids and groomsmen each went to their vehicles. Susan and her date, a soap opera star came to my limo. Sharon tried to lead her date Jerry to another limo but I called to them, "Sir, Miss, I think you're supposed to ride in this one," as I opened the door for them.

They started pouring champagne and drinking in the limo. All three limos were supposed to drive around town for a good half hour before going to the reception. I had my rear glass down so I could see and hear what was going on. Susan was all over her date. Hugging and squeezing him. Finally Sharon told her that she could cool down for awhile since they had a long evening ahead.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.