Dark Well
Chapter 11: In The Dead Of Night

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: In The Dead Of Night - This story is a sequel of Secluded House.The main character is Steven's ex-wife Pamela. She was attacked and pushed into a dried well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Horror   BDSM   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

It is night. The darkness is almost impenetrable. Only my body cast gleams out white. As though, it is trying to illuminate the room. I turn my head toward the window. The sky is starless. I see a strip of light under the door. It can't chase the darkness away. I am tense. Something has awakened me in this ungodly hour. I am trying to figure out what. Was it the dream that awakened me? No, it wasn't the dream. Something else. The darkness is frightening. I have never been so afraid of the dark. It's different now. I am so helpless. I fumble for the light switch but can't find it. Someone is sitting on a chair beside me. In spite of the fact that I can't see or hear anything, I am sure that someone is sitting beside me. The presence is clearly perceptible. Possibly, the woman who tried to kill me was here. My heart starts to beat faster. The rustling of clothes is now audible.

"Who is there?" I ask with quivering voice.

"Don't be afraid! It's me."

I relax when I hear Dr. Conners's voice.

"What are you doing here? You scared me out of my wits!"

"I am sorry. I just wanted to talk to you."

"Now! Isn't it a bit late? By the way, could you please turn on the light?"

"I don't want everybody to know that I am here."

"OK, but why?"

"Pamela, I like you very much. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. My words may seem stupid to you but this is the truth," he says and squeezes my uncasted hand lightly."

"Dr. Conners, I am so surprised. Maybe we should talk when I get better."

"Please call me David!"

He is caressing my hand.

"Look, David..."

"Are you afraid of me, Pam?"

"No but..."

"If you don't like me I won't bother you anymore. I know that you feel vulnerable."

"Of course I feel vulnerable. Look at me!"

"I won't take advantage of your helplessness. I just wanted to express my feelings," David says.

"I am surprised that someone considers me attractive... right now."

"You are attractive!"

"What makes me so attractive to you, my mangled body or the huge cast?" I ask indignantly.

He let go of my hand.

"Don't talk like that, Pam! I am not a sadist. I must admit though, that the body cast is adding more femininity to your personality. You are immobilized, helpless and you need so much care. I am so sorry that you have to endure all this pain. I am trying to do my best to help you."

I don't answer. Then I hear him pacing toward the door.

"Good night, Pamela," he says.

"Please, stay!"

David sits on the bed beside me. The weight of his body joggles me lightly. He places his hands on my shoulders and squeezes gently. Then, I feel his lips on my face. They trace its way across my face, finally finding my mouth. We kiss each other passionately. I put my tongue in motion, tickling his lips. He moans. His hands move up my neck and start caressing my face. Using my good hand, I embrace him. The touches of his fingers are very gentle, as if he is exploring my features. Then he kisses my forehead. Moving his lips sideways, he finds my ear. He bites playfully at it. I am tense. Unconsciously, I am trying to move my plastered body. The cast restrains me. My erect nipples press against the inner side of the cast. I feel moistness between my legs. David slides his fingers under the cast. Kneading my breasts, he almost reaches my nipples. I groan with pleasure. To my frustration, he stops. I hear his footsteps on the tiled floor. Then I feel that the big toe of my left foot is in his mouth. He sucks it. After that, his tongue explores my toes one by one. It is unbelievable. If the body cast wasn't so solid, it would have cracked under the pressure of my tensed muscles. I utter a low cry and reach under the sheet covering my private parts. David's hand stops me. He teases my clit with the tips of his fingers, then with his tongue. I reward him with a juicy orgasm. Groping around, I get hold of his belt. He helps me to unbuckle it. His erection is enormous.

"I won't risk hurting you, Pam," David says.

"OK," I answer and rub his penis eagerly.

It erupts in my hand.

We talk for a while, and then we start again. It is indescribable.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.