Dark Well - Cover

Dark Well

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 10: The Big Change

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Big Change - This story is a sequel of Secluded House.The main character is Steven's ex-wife Pamela. She was attacked and pushed into a dried well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Horror   BDSM   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I am tired and sleepy. It is almost impossible to open my eyes. I blink a couple of times, trying to do that. My eyelids are so heavy. It looks like I have been drugged. Why did they do that? Finally, I manage to open my eyes. After focusing them, I see that I am in my room again. My back is propped on pillows. My casted right arm is hanging in a sling in just the same way as before. Then, I see the big change. The traction is gone, as well as the short leg cast. Both my legs are casted and placed in slings high above the bed. The casts are identical. They are holding my legs straight. A bar spreads them wide apart. It is placed between my ankles and is moulded into the casts. My toes are fully exposed. I see speckles of plaster on them. A sheet is draped over my body. I lift it and peek under it. My hips and stomach are plastered. Only the area around my vagina is left free. The cast narrows at my waist, then moves up engulfing my breasts, and stops just under my armpits. The upper edge is padded so that not to chafe my skin. The enormity of the cast is frightening. Then, I realize that I am feeling more comfortable than before. It seems that my body is better immobilized. I can't even budge a muscle. That makes me feel secure and protected. I stir my shoulders. The plaster embraces me tightly. I should not be scared. For all I know the body cast is a step towards my recovery. It helps me to heal. And what is more important, it reduces the pain by immobilizing my bogy completely. I breathe a sigh of relief. Just one thing troubles me. My legs are stretched wide apart. Was it necessary? It makes me feel awkward. They must have had a good reason to do that. Nevertheless, I feel vulnerable. Something pops up in my mind. Nora's sister... Connie, her casted legs were spread like that when... What 's going on with me? I am aroused! I can't believe it! My body is shattered and immobilized but despite that, I am aroused. What a miracle! I giggle. My left hand slips under the sheet.

The hinges creak and the door opens. Dr. Conners enters. I flush, startled by the unexpected visit.

"How is my broken angel today?" he asks playfully.

"I don't see any angels here, just a tortoise lying helplessly on her back," I answer.

"Very smart, miss Angelbeck! Do you like your carapace?"

"Do I have any options?"

"No."

"It's cool," I say.

"The X-rays showed that the traction could be removed. You have a great number of fractures. I applied the body cast so that to immobilize you completely. I know that you are embarrassed but..."

"I understand. You don't have to apologize. You are very kind to me."

"It looks like Nora forgot something," Dr. Conners says.

He takes a towel and starts cleaning my toes. The tips of his fingers tenderly touch them now and then. He is entirely preoccupied with this task. I feel that my heart starts beating faster.

"Thank you," I say as he finishes.

"I have to go," he answers pensively.

Ah hour later Nora gives me the daily sponge bath.

"How long did it take to apply the cast?" I ask.

"About an hour."

"Tell me more, please!"

"At first Dr. Conners removed the traction and the cast on your left leg. I cut the bandages holding the splint in place. Then Jessica and I gripped your arms and lifted you up so that the splint to be pulled out. After that, you were X-rayed. Dr. Conners studied the pictures and decided to apply the cast. Two slings were slipped on under your armpits and strapped together. You were hoisted in upright position. Your feet were hanging limply few inches above the floor, your head bent down. What a sight! Poor thing! Then we started to work. At first, we plastered your legs and propped them on a low table. The bar was moulded in place. Then we continued upward. To tell you the truth, you have perfect tits. It is to be regretted that we had to cover them with plaster. I am Sorry. That's all."

"It seems that almost everyone in this hospital have seen me stark naked."

"I should not be worried about that. We are professionals. We are just doing our job. Moreover, you do not have a reason to feel ashamed. I have to assure you, you are the hospital's belle," Nora says and giggles.

I notice that Nora is walking with a limp.

"Nora, are you injured?" I ask.

She reddens.

"I... I twisted my ankle. The stairs were wet and I slipped. It's not serious."

"When did it happen?"

"Two hours ago. I am fine. Don't worry about me! By the way, do you want me to wash your hair?"

"No. Thank you, Nora."

She nods and hobbles out of the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.