Dark Well - Cover

Dark Well

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 9: Boring Days

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Boring Days - This story is a sequel of Secluded House.The main character is Steven's ex-wife Pamela. She was attacked and pushed into a dried well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Horror   BDSM   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

The next two weeks pass uneventfully. I spend a lot of time watching TV. The pain is still tormenting me. Even the painkillers don't help much sometimes.

I often ask Dr. Conners to tell me more about my injuries. He kindly explains that I am recovering faster than he had expected. His unwillingness to talk scares me. To my satisfaction, Nora doesn't ask strange questions anymore and continues to do her job meticulously.

Tiffany pays me a visit again and stays more than an hour. She is very friendly. I ain't surprised that she notices my new cast. She says that it is cute. When I ask her to rub my casted toes, she blushes. Then, she moves closer and massages them expertly. It seems to me that she is glad to do it. As I see her leaning on her crutches, I imagine myself walking on crutches. I wonder if I would ever be able to do that.

I call mom, but I don't tell her what happened to me. I don't want to scare her. She says that my voice has changed. After that, she tries to convince me to take a break from work and to lie down for a while. I can't stop myself laughing at this.

My colleagues come to see me. They crowd into my room. It is embarrassing. I feel self-conscious about my condition. And I feel their eyes staring unblinkingly at me as if I am some kind of freak. Gradually, the tension eases and we start talking more freely. One of my colleagues remains silent all the time. She has always hated me. Surely, she is glad to see me crippled.

In Tuesday, Dr. Conners and a physician I don't know come in. Nora and another nurse follow them.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"It's time for some X rays. You have to be transported," Dr. Conners answers.

After taking my blood pressure, they place a mask on my face. Slowly my troubles fade away, and I lapse into unconsciousness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.