Dark Well
Chapter 5: The Pain

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Pain - This story is a sequel of Secluded House.The main character is Steven's ex-wife Pamela. She was attacked and pushed into a dried well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Horror   BDSM   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

"I need something for the pain," I plead.

Nora looks at her wristwatch and frowns.

"It's too early. You have to wait! Is it really bad?" Nora says.

"Yes, it is. Can I talk to Dr.Conners?"

"No. I am afraid he is busy right now. I will give you a sponge bath. You will like it. I am sure."

I decide that there is no use protesting, so I try not to think about the pain. But it is impossible. The hope that the worst is over gradually evaporates. I am completely immobilised and the broken bones are set. Why does it still hurt like hell? My heart sinks and my eyes fill with tears.

The wet sponge touches my bare shoulder. I startle.

"Is the water cold?" Nora asks.

"No. It's fine."

Nora rubs my shoulders clean, then my face and neck. After drying me, she took her time brushing my long hair.

"Is it naturally black?" Nora asks.

"Yes. Why do you ask me?"

"Your eyes are blue, so I thought that maybe the natural color of your hair is blond."

"It's not."

The nurse sits on the bed beside me and lifts the sheet. Dabbing at my groin, Nora doesn't show that she has noticed my uneasiness. Finally, she washes my left thigh and knee.

"That's all I can do," Nora mumbles.

"Thank you."

"It isn't much of a job. You are so bind up and plastered that I don't have a big field of activity. The traction should not be touched either. I cleaned your casted toes when you were unconscious. They were specked with plaster. You should have seen your foot before the cast was applied. It was as bloated as a balloon. Four broken bones, including the heel bone! Could you believe it! I was holding your ankle as Dr. Conners was reducing the fractures."

"You did a great job, Nora. Why don't you give me something for the pain?"

"Do not be so impatient!" There was a shade of annoyance in her voice.

"I'm sorry."

"I heard that you were found into a dried well. Is it true?''

"Yes, it's true."

"You were pushed?"

"Yes."

"Who did it?"

"Never seen her before."

"Woman! Of course. How could a man hurt such a beauty like you!"

Everything started to swim before my eyes. I close them.

"You are so pale, Pamela! I thought that you were stronger. Wait a minute! You will get what you want. It's about time."

Twenty minutes later, I drift into a restless sleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.