Dark Well - Cover

Dark Well

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 3: Found

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Found - This story is a sequel of Secluded House.The main character is Steven's ex-wife Pamela. She was attacked and pushed into a dried well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Horror   BDSM   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

"Daddy, Daddy! Come here! Someone is lying there. Look! A lady! "

I look up. The face of a little girl is hovering above me. She is staring curiously at me. I try to say something, but my tongue betrays me.

"Get back, Emily!" someone says anxiously.

"She is not moving, daddy! Is she dead?"

A young man appears and gazes down at me. I manage to lift my good arm. It is surprisingly difficult. As though, my arm is leaden. Then, I drop it down again.

"Are you OK, miss?" the man asks.

What a stupid question! Am I looking OK!

"Help me!" I manage to groan.

My voice is weak and hoarse. It is almost a whisper.

"Don't move! Everything is gonna be OK.''

I don't have even the slightest intention of moving. The man disappears. I hear him talking on his mobile. Please hurry! I can't bear it any longer! At one time, I hear a chopper. Grit and bits of straw start falling down on me. The emotions and pain go too far, and I swoon.

I come around as the paramedics are lifting my mutilated body. I am placed on a stretcher. They do it as gently as they can in such a cramped space. Despite that, I am in agony. I sob all the time. One of the paramedics tries to soothe me. He caresses my brow, talks to me. I am unable to grasp the meaning of the words. Then, I am hoisted up.

As the chopper takes off, they place a mask on my face and attach an IV line to my arm. I am given a shot. It feels good. Slowly, I drift into unconsciousness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.