Our New Tenants
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by R

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My wife and I have a normal married life until a couple we have been friends with for a long time fall into hard times and we invite them to move into our basement apartment until they can get on their feet. The harmless flirting we enjoyed in the past moves on to the next level quickly and we all discover new sides to our mates.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Light Bond   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism  

As I pulled on my pants I started to wonder where Lori was. Her closet was open and so were most of her dresser drawers. I figured she went downstairs to get Sara's opinion on what to wear. While I was checking myself out in the full-length mirror I heard some muffled sounds coming from downstairs so I dropped down and put my ear to the floor. What I heard was definitely the sounds of two women moaning and sighing. I couldn't believe what I thought was going on in the room below me so I got up and tiptoed down the hall and out the back door.

Sneaking around the house in the dark I noticed that Jim's car was not in the driveway and I figured he must have gone out for cigarettes or something. I quietly eased up to Sara and Jim's bedroom window and took a quick peek. What I saw surprised the shit out of me. My wife was lying on her back in just her panties having her pussy massaged by Sara. This was the same woman who told me a thousand times she would never let another woman touch her. I watched in disbelief and wondered what the hell happened to change her mind.

Sara's fingers slipped under the waistband of Lori's white lace panties and it became obvious that they had found her clit. My wife started bucking her hips violently and then she surprised me again as I watched her slip her hand up Sara's skirt and press her fingers into her crotch. I could hear Sara moan right through the window. My cock had become rock hard as I watched the action and I rubbed it slowly through my pants. What happened next almost made me blow my load right there. Sara ripped Lori's undies off and dove face first between her legs. Lori seemed to make a half-hearted effort to stop her but not for very long.

Pretty soon Lori was rolling her head back and forth and had her legs wrapped around Sara's head. I could tell it wouldn't be long before she came and I was right on. In a few seconds Lori let out a scream and grabbed the back of Sara's head with both hands. She moaned and thrashed while she came and I had all I could do to not take out my throbbing cock and jerk off.

When Lori calmed down Sara slid up her body and kissed her softly on the mouth. I watched as my wife returned the kiss without hesitation. They lay there and talked softly for a few minutes then Lori started to get up. I quietly hustled back into the house and went into the bathroom. When I heard Lori's footsteps in the hall I flushed the toilet and walked out. "Where did you disappear to", I asked innocently. Her face was flushed and she had slipped on a skirt and top. "I wanted to get Sara's advice on what I was going to wear", she answered as she quickly brushed by and ducked into the bedroom.

"So what did you decide to wear", I asked as she flipped through the outfits in her closet mindlessly. She mumbled something about Sara not being much help and wouldn't look at me. I stood there for a moment then decided to let it go for now and left her alone. I poured myself a glass of wine and sat in the den to wait. After what seemed like an hour Lori called to me the hallway. "Get ready", she said seductively and stepped into the doorway. My eyes nearly popped out of my head as I looked at what my wife was wearing. She had on a very short black skirt with a slit up one side and a low cut sheer button down white blouse. Normally she wore a full support bra to hold her ample breasts from bouncing around but through the blouse it was obvious she only had on a lightweight sheer bra. In fact it was so sheer that I could see her nipples through it all. Then she hiked up her skirt to reveal that instead of panty hose she was wearing stockings and a garter belt.

When I finally took my eyes off of her body and looked at her face I saw the most seductive smile I'd ever seen on her. "You like", she purred. "Very much", I answered. "Then let's get out of here", she shot at me and turned to walk away. I jumped off the couch, ran up behind her, and caught her in a bear hug. My stiff cock pressed against the crack of her ass and I quickly realized that she wasn't wearing any panties. "No panties", I asked. She just shook her head and pulled away. I watched as she walked down the hall rolling her ass seductively.

I opened the car door and she slid into the front seat making sure I got a good look up her skirt. As she swung her legs in she didn't even bother to pull it down and I stood there like a schoolboy staring at her white thighs above her stockings. "Well", she said sternly. "Are we ever going to get to dinner"? I regained my senses and closed the door then walked around the car to the drivers' side. My cock was so hard it hurt as I got in and sat down. As I tried to adjust it she said, "Got a problem". Then she covered her mouth with her hand and giggled.

It was a short drive to the little restaurant/bar and I was glad that my cock was finally starting to relax. Just as we pulled up she reached over and gave it a nice squeeze and a few gentle strokes making it stiffen right up again, "Why did you do that"? She smiled mischievously and said, "I'm sure the guys in there will be checking me out so I thought it would only be fair if the ladies gave you some attention too". I looked deeply into her eyes. "Is this going to be a night full of surprises", I asked. "You never know", she said in a low sexy voice.

I opened her door and she swung one leg out giving me a full view up her skirt. My eyes widened and my cock nearly ripped through my pants the streetlight illuminated her bare pussy. She stood up and pressed her body against mine. Once again I almost came in my pants as she ground her pussy against my stiff dick. "We are definitely going to have some fun tonight", she purred. Then she slipped her arm through mine and we strolled into the restaurant.

It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the dimly lit room but when they did I could see that just about every guy in the room was staring at my wife. I also noticed a couple of the women checking out the bulge I was sporting. Lori gave my arm a squeeze as she motioned towards a table in the back corner. "That looks like a nice private spot", she whispered in my ear. As we strolled towards the back of the room I knew the guys we went past were staring at her ass so I snapped my head around to find out. Sure enough I caught a couple and even after I caught him this one guy who could have been our son couldn't take his eyes off her. When he finally looked up I gave him a wink before I turned around.

Lori walked around the table so she was sitting with her back to the wall. I slid into the booth next to her and whispered in her ear, "You'd better keep your legs closed or the whole place will know you're not wearing panties". She just looked at me and smiled. "I intend to make sure that at least most of the men will know", she said with a wicked laugh.

We were almost finished with our third round when the waitress came over with a fourth before we had asked. "This is from the couple at the end of the bar", she told us. Neither one of us had noticed that Jim and Sara had walked in and when we looked up they were standing there smiling. I motioned for them to join us and they walked over. Before they could sit down Lori got up and said she was going to the ladies room. Sara said she would join her and I watched as they walked away swinging their asses playfully. Sara was also wearing a short skirt and heel but no stockings. Just before they disappeared Lori looked back and gave me a wink. Jim caught it too. "What was that about", he asked a he sat down?

I wondered if he knew what was going on between me and Sara but from what I knew of him and what Sara had told me I knew he didn't think that way. "My ol' lady is in a playful mood tonight". "I don't know what to expect from her and you'd better brace yourself too", I added. Jim's eyes widened and for a few seconds he just looked at me. "What do you mean", he asked. "Did you notice the way she's dressed"? "She almost looks like a damn hooker", I added jokingly. "Jim nodded, "you know, Sara looks more provocative than I like too". "I don't care how she dresses at home but it bothers me when she wears such a short skirt in a bar". I looked up and saw the girls headed back. I had to admit they both looked very fucking hot!

Lori slid into the booth next to me and Sara made Jim get in next so he was sitting next to her. When Sara sat down she asked Jim to slide over a little to give her room. As he slid over Sara gave him a little shove when she sat pushing him up against Lori. Jim looked a little nervous being sandwiched between the two girls. They saw the look on his face and giggled like a couple of teenagers. This only made Jim more nervous and he squirmed around a bit. He grabbed his beer and chugged it down. I called the waitress over and ordered another round but before Jim could ask for a beer ordered for him. "I think you need something a little stronger to help you relax", I told him. "Dr. Jack is just the thing". He managed a thin smile and just nodded in agreement.

As soon as the waitress put our drinks down I raised my glass to make a toast. "Here's to a fun night with good friends". We clinked our glasses and drank heartily. When I put my glass down and glanced at Jim he was gulping down his Jack Daniels' like it was Coca Cola! "Better go easy on that", I said jokingly. He swallowed the last mouthful and put down the glass. "Looks like I need another drink", he slurred. The waitress heard him and was back with a fresh glass right away.

It didn't take long before we were all obviously very under the influence. Jim had polished off his third Jack and was sitting there with a stupid grin. Lori leaned over to Sara behind Jim's back and whispered in her ear. "What was that about", I asked when she sat back? "Just girl talk", she mumbled. Then I saw Jim sit up abruptly and his stupid grin was replaced with a sort of shocked expression. I noticed that Sara had dropped her hand under the table and realized that she was groping Jim. He was obviously not very comfortable with it and said something to her. "Oh just relax and loosen up a little", she said seductively. I made believe that I didn't know what was going on but had all I could do to keep from laughing.

Very slowly I watched as my wife eased her hand first to her lap then under the table towards Jim's crotch. When she made contact Jim almost jumped out of the booth. He turned his head and looked first at her in disbelief then at me to see if I noticed. I quickly turned away so he thought I didn't. "I have to hit the men's room", I said as I got up and walked away from the table. "Poor Jim", I thought to myself. "He's got to be freaking out right now". In the men's room I started laughing out loud as I thought about what was going on back in the booth. I also realized that my cock had swelled up quite a bit from the whole scene. I decided to let the girls have some fun and took my time before heading back.

I peaked out of the men's room to see what was going back at the booth and it was obvious that Jim had succumbed to the girl's massage. He had his head back and eyes closed. As I stepped out Sara glanced over and saw me. She gave me a wicked smile and winked. I worked my way to the table and noticed that a couple of people had noticed what was going on and were enjoying the show. I got to the table and stood there quietly for a second or two. I smiled at Lori and said, "Looks like we need another round". Jim jerked upright and looked at me. I looked right at him and smiled. Before I could sit down Sara stood up and said she had to go powder her nose. Lori joined her, they half staggered, and half strolled to the ladies room.

Jim was sitting there with his mouth open staring at the girls as they walked away. He looked totally wasted and a little confused. I gave him a nudge and he snapped his head around to me. "So, are you enjoying the evening so far", I asked him? "Uh... as a matter of fact I am", he slurred back. "But I think I'm getting a little too drunk", he added as his head rolled and bobbed. I figured he was right and it was time to head home. I had switched to straight Pepsi earlier so I wouldn't be too drunk to drive home and even so I still felt kind of wasted.

By the time the girls got back Jim was almost passed out and they agreed it was time to head out. The three of us helped him to his feet and half carried him to my car. Sara got in the back seat and slid over to the far side while Lori and I shoved Jim in after her. "It might be a good idea if I sit in the back too so he doesn't fall over and bang his head", she half slurred as she half fell into the car. Her skirt slid up to the top of her thighs as she sat back but she was too drunk to give a shit.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.