Beach Bingo - Cover

Beach Bingo

Copyright© 2007 by Techsan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What happens when a well-endowed man strolls the Gulf coast beaches? Well, it might not be the same for all but here's the way it was for me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

In September, I got a new letter from Taylor telling me that school had started and she was excited with her year's assignment. She had some problem kids but for the most part her students were eager to learn and showed lots of promise. She had been assigned to teach English, which had always been her favorite subject, so she was pleased.

Toward the end of the letter, I got a surprise when she suggested that I plan a trip to visit her in the near future. She said that I would, of course, stay with her so there wouldn't be a hotel expense, and the drive was not so bad that I couldn't make it in an easy day's drive. She would provide me with her computer and internet access while I was there so I could keep up with my finances if I wanted to. She included her email address so I could respond electronically if I wanted to.

Why I had not thought of emailing her before, I don't know. For some reason, it just seemed like a foreign idea. Yet now it seemed silly not to have been using it all along. I composed an email note to her which said that I was intrigued with the idea of a visit with her and would begin to think about it seriously. She had suggested that, if I didn't have a better idea, it might be a good time to make it the week of Thanksgiving since she would have some time off from teaching and we could spend more time together.

Funny thing was that the letters from Taylor, while tweaking my conscience, piqued my interest in sex even more than usual. After getting one of her letters, and later her emails, I had to go in search of relief of my pent up passion. Of course it became a little more selective after school started; no, I wasn't into banging jail bait underaged girls but some of their mama's — well, that was another story!

Now I often found myself spending time screwing older women, since they were the more prevalent visitors during that time period. Not that I minded. Many of the women in the older classification — forties and fifties, mostly — were well-endowed physically and very much to my liking sexually. And they definitely were appreciative of my efforts! I was often rewarded with multiple opportunities and great blowjobs, areas where some younger women lacked enough experience to perform well. So I was not hurting for loving, for sure.

With the beach schedule growing shorter daily because of the weather, I decided to accept Taylor's invitation and began making plans for the trip. Rather than use her computer, I would take a laptop I sometimes used as a backup because it had my software already loaded — nothing too fancy but enough to make life more comfortable for me. However I had a sneaking suspicion that I might not do as much work that week as I usually did at home. Wonder why?

October passed in a flurry of activity and November rolled in. For some reason I was hornier than usual and I found myself servicing four and sometimes five women most days. Considering that I usually talked one of them into letting me sleep over, meaning multiple fucks, I was pretty busy... and loving it.

Yet when I packed my softsided suitcase into the back of my car and headed north on Saturday before Thanksgiving, I couldn't remember the name of a single lady I had boffed recently. All I could think about was Taylor.

When I arrived late that afternoon, to say that Taylor was all over me would be an understatement. Well, let me rephrase; we were all over each other. The first fifteen minutes was spent in exchanging kisses: little pecks on the eyes, sucking hickey kisses to the neck, sloppy wet kisses to the lips, everything. The next few seconds were spent in tearing off clothes, and the rest of the night was spent renewing our sexual knowledge of each other.

Sunday was mostly more of the same. We came up for air a few times, in time to eat lightly before resuming. That evening we curled together and slept soundly through the night.

I was disappointed when the alarm went off in the morning for Taylor to get ready for school. I had not awakened in time to give her my preferred wake up call but she didn't seem to mind.

I spent the next three days exploring the small town and surrounding area while she was at school but made sure to be back at her apartment before she returned in the afternoon. We fucked like rabbits, usually making something quick like sandwiches for dinner before resuming our attempts to consume each other.

With no alarm on Thursday morning, I got to wake Taylor with a slow, gentle licking of her pussy. I spent nearly 45 minutes between her legs with my tongue hanging out before she made any sign that she was awake. Seconds later she came like a thunderclap. I climbed up her form, inserted my morning erection and brought us both to another climax a few minutes later.

Our Thanksgiving period consisted of traveling through the eastern part of Kentucky, southwestern Virginia and northeastern Tennessee, getting to know some of the quaint villages, the beautiful mountain vistas... and lots of sexual exploration. We stopped at some mom and pop diners for some wonderful down home cooking. We spent nights at three motels that ranged from little more than camping out to a magnificent bed-and-breakfast.

All in all, it was a fantastic week. I hated to see it end but Monday morning, I headed south for home while Taylor went back to work. Before we parted, we talked about her taking her year-end holidays to visit me.

Back at the farm (so to speak), I fell back into my old routine: work and fuck. With the weather sometimes dictating much shorter times when it was comfortable on the beach, I sometimes had to search for pussy in other places but still managed to find enough to keep things interesting.

Taylor and I got into the habit of exchanging emails every couple of days. I had mixed emotions about my involvement with Taylor and still screwing other women. She must have sensed my dilemma because one day her email contained a long paragraph stating that she did not believe we were exclusive — yet — so she didn't expect me not to see other women. She stated that if we ever found ourselves in a situation where we made our relationship permanent, then she would expect me to save all of my intimate activities for her. Until then, she held no jealousy for those women who might 'sample my wares.'

At least that put my mind at ease about my lifestyle. I already knew I was feeling something for Taylor that I'd never felt for any woman before her. Whether it was true love or not, only time would tell.

As December wore on, the weather turned colder and my trips to the beach became fewer. Some days I struck out, finding no female that was willing and suited my tastes. I even came to realize that it didn't matter; I might have to relieve myself to prevent a case of blue balls but my memories of Taylor provided all the incentive I needed.

Two days before Christmas, I greeted Taylor with open arms and a warm kiss. It was fantastic to have her back in my arms... and in my bed. We spent most of that night and the next day satisfying our physical desire for each other. I do believe she was just as hot for me as I was for her. She was particularly appreciative of my morning wake-up routine, especially her second orgasm which developed while I licked her anus. Her third, as I was fucking her missionary style, was much softer but mine was explosive.

For the first time in several years, I had installed and decorated a Christmas tree and placed several presents under it, all for her. On Christmas morning after our usual wake up convention, I watched with delight as she opened my gifts with child-like glee, as I did her presents to me.

The day after Christmas, we drove down the main part of the state along US-1 to the Florida Keys. I had reserved a small chalet for the two of us for five days. It turned out that the weather was warm enough that we could still use the beaches anytime we wanted to. This particular key was small and remote enough that, although there was a little traffic on the highway, none of it came back to our chalet so we were by ourselves the entire time.

After a little initial uneasiness, clothes stayed in the suitcases except for the two trips we made to a little grocery store to replenish supplies, and trips out to find restaurants. We fucked and swam and fucked and walked the beaches and fucked and looked for shells and fucked... yeah, you get the idea.

By the time we had to check out, we were both ready for a little something different so, after getting back to the mainland, we took a leisurely drive back up some of the lesser-traveled roads, taking in the sights of the state. However after turning a long day's drive into two days, Taylor was ready to resume our more passionate activities when we got back to the house.

We took time out to visit a local New Year's Eve party and enjoy some frivolity with people I knew. I noticed that Taylor stayed fairly close to me all night, though, and when she thought she was getting a little drunk, asked me to take her home soon. Since it was after midnight and the party would be breaking up soon, we left then. I noticed some of the people were starting to swap partners and doing a lot of kissing and feeling. I began to feel a jealousy that someone might try to come on to Taylor. Wow! That was a new experience for me. I had never before cared who my partners did what with.

Two days later, Taylor had to leave to head back to Kentucky. We'd had a super time during her visit and parting was difficult. Usually I felt relief to leave my partners but not with Taylor. Instead there was a genuine sorrow that we would be apart. We made tentative plans to get together for her spring break but that seemed like an eternity away.

In the ensuing weeks, I found myself screwing fewer and fewer women and spending more and more time around the house. Not only did I have the old place looking better than it had in a long time, I also found time to take up a hobby I'd long been enamored with — building and running model trains. It took my mind off sex, at least for a little while.

Oh, don't get me wrong — I didn't give it up. I still found ways to advertise my assets and accept the offerings of those who really tweaked my fancy. I wasn't about to become a monk but I did slow down somewhat.

As the weather began to warm up again in February, I spent a little more time swimming and walking the beaches. The last week in February, I had an experience that was unique among my own history.

I was strolling idly down the beach one afternoon thinking it was about time to head for home when I spotted a couple some distance ahead of me coming my way. At first examination, I noted that the woman seemed to be very curvaceous; still they were too far away for me to tell if she was good looking or not. However since she was holding hands with the man walking beside her, I didn't really continue to observe her, at least not as closely as I might if she had been unaccompanied.

It's not that I have a thing against fucking married women. I know I've screwed my share but not when they had their husbands nearby — at least, not to my knowledge. Nor did I deliberately hunt for married women to bed. Rather I was concerned with women with a certain look and a certain frame of mind. If she happened to be married but indicated that she was willing, I didn't let that status impact my decision.

I was prepared to pass the couple with just a smile and a friendly nod but just before they reached me, the guy sidestepped over in front of me, stuck out his hand for a friendly handshake and said, "Hi. My name is Ben and this is my wife, Connie. Do you have a few minutes to talk to us?"

"Sure," I replied, accepting his proffered hand and pumping it a few times. "My name is Eddie. It is nice to meet you two." I nodded at the lady.

Ben said, "My wife has been watching you ever since you first came in sight and she's quite intrigued. I was wondering what you think of her?"

"I beg your pardon," I responded, somewhat puzzled.

"I mean, look at her. She's stacked like the proverbial brick shithouse, got big tits, a nice round bottom, reasonably nice waist. She's not hard to look at. All together, I think she's a pretty fantastic package. Would you agree?"

"Uh... look, I'm not looking for trouble," I said, wondering if I should back away.

"No, no, don't take offense. We're definitely not looking for trouble either," Ben stated. "It's just that Connie likes what she sees and she'd like to try you on for size, so to speak, if you'd be interested."

"But... what about you?" I stuttered.

"Oh, man, I got mine this morning. But Connie still has needs. And I don't mind sharing. Listen, if you'd like some action, I'll betcha she'll take everything you got — even though we can see it's a big one — in every hole she's got, probably as many times as you can get it up. I'd like to watch if you don't mind but if that bothers you, I'll get lost for a while. Whaddya say?"

I looked at Connie and said, "Turn around."

She gave me a sweet little smile and did a slow pirouette, taking almost a full minute to again come to a stop looking at me. The spin confirmed that her bottom was just as sexy and fetching as her top half was.

I looked at her, obviously excluding Ben from the conversation momentarily. "Do you really want to do this?" I asked her.

Connie licked her lips and stared deeply into my eyes. "Yes, I'd love to!" she said with emphasis.

I looked back at Ben and asked, "You're serious. You don't mind sharing your wife with me?"

"Yes, sir, I'm serious. Connie's got more to offer than I can satisfy so I sure don't mind if she gets some satisfaction with someone else. I know she's going home with me after it's all over and that's what counts."

"Then let's go."

We walked up the beach to a nice little hotel, rinsed the sand off and entered a ground floor room. Barely had the door closed behind Ben when Connie's hand sneaked into my trunks and felt up my cock. I looked around at Ben but he'd gone to the lavatory to get a drink of water so I clasped Connie's big round hooters before sliding my hands down to cup her buttocks in both hands.

Connie wasted no time in shoving my trunks to the floor so I helped her out of her tiny bikini. Still I wasn't disappointed when she dropped to her knees and began licking my lollypop, taking more of the shaft into her mouth until she had worked then head into her throat and buried her nose in my pubic hair. For several minutes she performed better than the best model that Hoover ever produced. However I stopped her before she emptied my balls. I wanted to save that for other pursuits.

While Connie climbed onto the bed to lay on her back with her legs spread, I looked for Ben. He had pulled the only overstuffed chair in the room to the end of the bed so he could watch my cock working in and out of his wife's pussy. He was naked, sitting with one leg tossed over the arm of the chair and was already slowly pumping his fist up and down his erection. Well, if he didn't mind, I would take advantage of his generosity.

I climbed onto the bed between Connie's legs and guided my cock to her puffy wet pussy. She pulled herself open as an invitation for my invasion and I began easing forward into her. When I was all the way into her, I spread my knees, leaned forward with my weight on my forearms and began sucking her distended nipples while fucking her pussy, making sure that Ben had a good view of our coupling. I noticed he had gotten a little more serious at stroking his own hard-on.

I forgot about Ben then as I turned all my attention to Connie's offerings. She was tall enough that I was not all that uncomfortable nibbling on her tits while screwing her pussy, although she kept tensing her legs every so often and, since I was holding them between my forearms but I wouldn't have changed anything. Feeling her tense up, having her pussy grab around my cock, seeing the intense pleasure on her face was enough of a carrot in front of me to keep me plunging into her.

It was a great reward to hear Connie hiss, "Yes! I'm cumminggggggggggggg!" And after she settled back again, I resumed my activities and this time both of us climbed the mountain and jumped off at the same time.

While I was laying beside her, Connie crawled around and began to suck on my limp cock and massage my balls. I noticed that Ben had gone slack in the arm chair and was snoring softly. For some reason, that was fuel to my fire and seemed to help me get hard again quicker.

When I was reasonably hard again, Connie threw a leg over me and lowered her pussy around my prong until she was sitting with her weight resting on my thighs. I raised my knees, forcing her forward and, with my hands around her neck, pulled her to my mouth where we kissed for several minutes while I flexed my dong inside her chute. Completely out of breath, she pulled back and began sliding herself up and down my flagpole. Three times she paused to quake through an orgasm, hissing out words describing her pleasure.

After the third one, she couldn't go any more so I helped her over to lay on her stomach and climbed up behind her. Lifting her ass and spreading her knees, I plowed back into her pussy and started to fuck her. However when she asked me to change places — at first I didn't understand, but she used both hands to spread her buttocks, removing all doubt — I pulled out and eased into her pre-lubed anus. After I gave her a few moments to adjust to the change, she became hotter than ever to be fucked again.

I had to take it kind of slow to keep her tightness from ending our fun too soon but, as she got used to me, the tightness eased until she made me feel great. I picked up the speed a little but not so much that I'd finish before enjoying her ass for a while. With my hands roving from her ass to her tits and back frequently, I had settled into a rocking chair rhythm and was enjoying myself with my eyes closed when I felt a tap on my shoulder, bringing me out of my reverie. I looked to the left to see Ben standing beside me.

"Hey, buddy, would you be interested in a little DP action?" he asked.

"I dunno," I responded. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, you're already got her ass locked up. How about you get on your back, let her sit on you and lay back. Then I can hit her pussy a few strokes. Okay?"

"Yeah, sounds good."

So we shifted around with me laying in the middle of the bed. Connie sat on me, again, pushing my cock up into her rectum and then very carefully leaned back. I grabbed two handfuls of her big tits to hold her steady. When we spread our legs, Ben crawled between then and aimed his erection into his wife's swollen pussy.

Oh, wow! That was a unique feeling. Fantastic! In just seconds, Connie began to cum and she didn't stop until both Ben and I and emptied our balls into her holes. By then, I think she had passed out from the overwhelming sensations that assailed her body. I know when I finally came, it was like a major explosion for me.

Ben staggered off the bed, fell into the chair and was soon asleep again. Connie was whimpering softly so I pulled her to me and held her tightly. She snuggled her body up to mine and we drifted off to sleep.

It was early evening when I awoke. Connie was watching me with a contented smile on her face. She kissed me several times and thanked me profusely for the afternoon's events. I returned the thanks but finally got up, cleaned up, dressed and left. I headed for home, well-satisfied with the day's action.

For Taylor's spring break, we had planned to meet for a week at Gatlinburg. I had made reservations and all was ready. However at the beginning of the preceding weekend, the weather turned cold and bad. We talked on the phone and, since it was forecast to be nice along the coast, she made the trip to my place. I spent some time researching places we could go made reservations for us at a little out of the way place downstate. It wasn't like the mountain getaway we had planned but it was new to both of us.

She arrived on Saturday afternoon and we spent the rest of the day getting reacquainted... in bed. Sunday morning we packed her things with mine in my car and headed south. The place I had rented was not exactly secluded but it wasn't close to a city of any major size so it felt somewhat isolated. There were a few other people along the beaches but not too many.

Sex was a huge part of our week but that was not all of it. We took several drives around the countryside, getting to know the terrain. Twice we rented sailboats and took long silent cruises on the warm breezes of the Gulf. One day we chartered a boat and went out into the Gulf several miles to fish. Taylor was ecstatic when she caught a swordfish, the largest fish we hooked that day.

Although we had to leave Friday morning and Taylor left my house the following morning, we had certainly done justice to the practice for making babies over the course of the week. It made me wonder if we would ever attempt to make one for real. Now there was a thought that was unique to my lifestyle!

I moped around the house the next few days before I decided that I had to find some relief for my pent up frustration. Since the weather was turning milder every day, it wasn't hard to find ladies willing to help me vent my frustrations and I found myself going home well satisfied every day. Still something seemed to be missing.

Taylor and I had fallen into the habit of emailing each other every day starting some time before spring break. Now a few days after she left, she sent me the following note:

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.