The Nerd - Cover

The Nerd

Copyright© 2007 by Omega

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A shy young man falls in love with and marries a beautiful young women. She is a bitch that abuses his love,torments him sexually,and humiliates him for her enjoyment

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cuckold   FemaleDom   Humiliation  

The stroke I had was mild; however it was severe enough that I had to give up my job at HI-Tech Computers. I was no longer able to do the complex calculations my job required, so I was released with a medical disability pension of 60% of my pay.

We were not in financial straights. The house and both cars were paid for. I also planned on getting another job that was not so demanding, perhaps something part time.

Kathy loved to go shopping for clothes and jewelry and have lunch and cocktails with her friends at her club. I thought now would be a good time for her to cut back a little so I suggested that.

"If you can't afford me I'll get a job," she said in a huff.

I did not want her working either. What I really wanted was a stay at home wife that maybe would want to have children. I was not too worried though because chances of her getting a job were small. She had taken the easiest course in college, Liberal Arts, which did not qualify her for much.

Much to my surprise, 3 days later she told me she had a job. "Take me out to dinner to celebrate and I'll tell you all about it." The dinner part I didn't mind. I did most of the cooking anyway so it was more of a treat for me. Over dinner she told me she got a job in marketing with Universal Cell Phones.

"What do you know about cell phones? For that matter, what do you know about marketing?

"My new boss Frank will teach me all I need to know; I am like his assistant, so I will be working under him."

Kathy liked to sleep in so after being late a few times she would probably get fired anyway. Surprisingly she kept her job. I think part of the reason was she did not start work until ten in the morning although this made her late getting home. Still she seemed happy so I was happy for her.

Then subtle changes started taking place. Since I was unable to find work she had me doing all the cooking and housework. I did all the washing and ironing and had to do her lingerie by hand. She also had me running errands, saying things like, "be a good boy and pick up my dry cleaning," or, "call my hairdresser and make an appointment Saturday morning for me." She had always been a bit domineering with me but since I lost my job she became worse.

One Friday night it was about 8:30 before she got in. "I have been on my feet all day at a trade show so please make me a martini then massage my feet while I relax and unwind." At least she said please. After that night it became a nightly ritual. Another change I noticed was she no longer wanted to be sucked off as much as before even though she seldom gave me any sex.

On a few other occasions, after work, she would go out with her boss for a few drinks before coming home. She never used to talk about her boss but lately she often mentioned how smart or witty he was.

One evening she came in with a bag in her hand. "Billie, I have a present for you, an apron. Now before you start complaining just try it on." So to amuse her I tried it on. "I love it. You look so cute. I want you to wear it all the time when you prepare my dinner and especially this Wednesday."

"What's so special about this Wednesday?"

"My boss and I have to go to a 3 day convention in Las Vegas. The flight leaves at seven in the morning. Since we live so close to the airport and Frank lives on the other side of town, he is going to stay here overnight. I want you to prepare a real good dinner for us."

Monday she asked me to buy Contessa red wine, Frank's favorite, for Wednesday's dinner. Tuesday she told me to put fresh sheets on our bed. By the time Wednesday arrived I was feeling nervous. I hated wearing that stupid apron, but Kathy loved it and insisted that I wear it. I had the dinner almost prepared, the wine bottle open and the cocktails made by the time they arrived. Kathy introduced Frank to me. "Doesn't he look pretty in his new apron? Billie, serve us our drinks in the living room then you can run along and finish preparing our dinner." I was starting to feel like a servant.

At dinner she really embarrassed me. Kathy had told me to pour the wine. I had filled their glasses and was about to pour mine when she said, "No Billie, if you have some we won't have enough for a second glass and this is Frank's favorite, so please drink water tonight.

My face must have turned beet red. I was tempted to tell her to get lost and drink it anyway, but that would only embarrass her in front of her boss, so I would wait until later to talk to her about that.

After dinner they sat on the sofa watching a TV movie while I was busy washing and drying the dishes. When I finished I came into the living room to join them. "Billie my feet are tired so how about giving me one of your wonderful foot massages," and to Frank she said, "He is so good at that."

As they watched TV I noticed she held his hand on her lap. While I massaged her feet I could see her mini skirt had slid up to the point where I could see her panties. It was hard to tell, because Kathy now had both of her hands over his but it looked to me like he was trying to finger her. "Stop looking up my skirt like a naughty school boy." Kathy said when she noticed me.

After the movie was over, Kathy said with a smile, "We are going up to bed now since we have an early flight to catch. When you are finished cleaning up down here you can sleep in the spare bedroom. Just be quiet when you come upstairs so you don't disturb us."

Shocked, angry, hurt, I was speechless as they went up the stairs to the master bedroom and closed the door. I went to bed but I could not sleep. Through the bedroom wall I could hear the murmur of conversation and occasionally one of Kathy's giggles.

The next morning I could hear Kathy calling, "Billie, Billie!" I got up, put my robe on over my pajamas and went to the master bedroom. They were both sitting up in bed. Kathy had her baby doll top on, the pajamas I had bought her for our honeymoon, and Frank's chest was bare. "We won't have time for you to make our breakfast, so we will just have coffee. You know how I like mine but ask Frank how he likes his."

After their coffee she said, "You will have to drive us to the airport. We are running late and I don't trust taxi drivers." The two of them sat in the back seat talking about work and how exciting Las Vegas would be. "Billie, I have noticed you are letting down on housecleaning. Here is a good opportunity to get caught up while I am away."

The next 3 days went slowly because I do miss her. She is so beautiful that it makes up for some of her bitchy moods. She can be a little demanding and unreasonable at times but her exciting touch and sexy kisses makes up for it and I do love her so.

About a week after her return Kathy explained, "Frank is closing the office for two weeks annual vacation. He has a nice two bedroom cottage by a lake and he has asked me to go with him. He and his wife will take one bedroom and I'll have the other. If you can get time off from your new job, you can come with us."

There was no way I would let her take vacation without me. This was only my second week on my new job so I had no choice but to quit. We left Saturday morning in Frank's car. Kathy claimed she got car sick so she rode in the front seat with Frank. Frank's wife, Betty, rode in the back seat with me. She was young, about Kathy's age, but kind of fat and shy. She has long mousy brown hair and a mole on her right cheek. She still would look all right if she lost some weight. Frank and my wife chatted in the front seat, but since we had nothing in common, we were quiet and listened to their conversation.

The next morning after Betty made breakfast, Frank said he and Kathy were off to play tennis. "Since you don't play tennis, make yourself useful and give the cottage a thorough cleaning. It hasn't been done since last year, and the windows need cleaning so ask Billie to help you."

Kathy spoke up. "Yes Billie, since you don't play tennis either, help Betty with the cleanup and then get busy with the windows." In a round about way it did make sense, but it gave me a queasy feeling in my stomach to see them go out to play while we stayed back and did housework.

Several hours later they came in laughing and talking. "Since you beat me I owe you a big juicy kiss," Kathy said as she put her arms around his neck and pressed her body into his. As she kissed him her short skirt rose and I could see her brief white panties.

"Betty, bring Kathy and I a beer and you had better start dinner early as Kathy and I are going out to a nightclub tonight."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.