The Nerd
Chapter 2:The Honeymoon

Copyright© 2007 by Omega

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2:The Honeymoon - A shy young man falls in love with and marries a beautiful young women. She is a bitch that abuses his love,torments him sexually,and humiliates him for her enjoyment

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cuckold   FemaleDom   Humiliation  

The wedding finally came. Kathy organized the whole thing including who my best man was, the quarterback, and my ushers, four guys from the football team. Her long silky blond hair swirled around her as she chatted with the guests. She was so beautiful with her flashing green eyes and perky smile and now she was all mine. She wore a red mini wedding dress that showed off her legs, and had a deep V, which showed a lot of her breasts. I had to wear a white tuxedo with a pink corsage to show I was a virgin.

I am going to learn how to dance because at the reception she danced the first and last dance with me and the rest of the time danced with my best man or one of my ushers. Once when she was dancing with my best man I saw him try and feel her up. That was too much. I went to get up. Kathy saw me and that was the only time I ever saw her blush as she whispered something in his ear and pushed his hand away. It still bothered me though because now we were married.

We stayed at an airport hotel for the night, before our morning flight to Jamaica to start our two week honeymoon. In the hotel room Kathy was in a good mood. I was in my pajamas and she did a strip tease for me, saying dirty things to me like, "Do you want to put your cock in my hot wet cunt and fuck me until you blow your load deep in my pussy?"

Kathy had told me to stop jerking off 2 weeks ago so that I would be ready for our wedding night. I was horny and I was worried her teasing would make me cum too soon. She had me on the bed, lying on my back with a raging hard on. She wore some kind of baby doll silky top with no panties. She approached the bed licking her lips and playing with her pussy. Kathy straddled me and she would lower her pussy until it touched the end of my penis before moving away. "Maybe we should wait until tomorrow," she teased.

She told me to hold my cock steady with my hand but not to move which made the teasing worse because she would touch me but not let me put it in. "Maybe I should make you beg before you get any. I like to hear men beg me for sex," she said with a smirk on her face.

Finally when I thought I couldn't stand it any more she lowered her pussy and helped me put it in. The sensation was wonderful. She was hot, wet, tight and silky smooth. I got just the head in when she squeezed me with her pussy and I lost it. Her teasing and now this was too much and I started to cum. That was an incredible sensation; if only I had been able to get it all the way in and make it last a little longer.

My delirious joy did not last long. Kathy was mad at me, "You worthless dork. I am all worked up and you cum before I even get started. You will have to learn how to control yourself."

It was her fault as much as mine. She was the one who teased me and told me not to jerk off. I didn't want her mad at me because if that is what fucking is like, I had to get it again. "Kathy please don't be mad. I couldn't help myself. Lie back and I'll give you tongue sex just the way you like it." She pretended to be still mad at me but she got off twice as she held my head in place and had me service her. It was almost like this was what she wanted all along.

Jamaica was just like I pictured it; hot, sand and sun. We were in a cottage resort, about 6 cottages near the beach, and a main lodge which had the restaurant, bar and disco. Kathy was on the front patio sunning herself in her bikini. She sent me to the restaurant to get a takeout breakfast and bring it back. I said OK because I was trying my best to get back on the right side of her by doing everything she wanted.

When I got back she was talking to 2 guys. "Hi sweetie, this is Brian and Jeff, our neighbors in the next cottage. They have been here for a week and know all the best places to go and things to do. They say I must experience a massage from Antonio, the resort masseuse. All the women they have spoke to say he is great. He rubs away all the tension and leaves you feeling great. It costs fifty dollars but women say it's worth every penny. He has a $10 discount for new brides but give me $50 anyway in case I want to tip him. After my massage they are going to show us the best place on the beach to swim."

This was my honeymoon. I wanted to spend time alone with her, but I didn't want to annoy her so I agreed. After her massage she came back all smiles. "That was a great massage. He is so big. The external massage was good and the internal massage was even better," she said grinning at Brian. I didn't know what she was talking about but whatever it was had her in a good mood.

On our way to the beach Kathy walked ahead with them while I struggled to keep up carrying a blanket and a big beach bag. It was a nice spot we went to. Kathy lying on her stomach asked me to put sun tan lotion on her. I enjoyed rubbing lotion on her neck, shoulders and back. It made me feel good just caressing her. After a few minutes Brian said, "That's not the way to do it. Here give me the lotion and I'll show you." I didn't like his pushy attitude but I gave it to him. What he did was more like a sensual massage than just putting on sun screen.

Kathy made me feel worse by saying, "That feels soo good." Then he had her turn over and he did her arms and legs, and then her stomach. Doing her stomach, he started to slip his fingers into her bikini bottom. Kathy finally stopped him. "I don't think I'll get sunburned down there." Good for her, the nerve of this guy trying to feel up my wife right in front of me.

They decided to go swimming. Since I don't swim I splashed around in the shallow water while they went out further to swim. They were obviously having fun because I could hear Kathy's laughter. Tired of the water I went back to our blanket and fell asleep.

I woke up with my back on fire. I didn't know how long I slept but I had forgotten to put sunscreen on so now I was paying the price. I was also alone on the beach. Kathy, Brian, and Jeff had disappeared. Then I could hear Kathy's laughter coming from the bar further down the beach. Stiff and sore I walked to the beach bar. "Why didn't you wake me when you came out of the water? Just look at my back!"

I was angry because my back was burning while Kathy sat in the shade drinking beer with two guys. "I thought you needed your sleep after last night," Kathy giggled.

Don't remind me I thought. I had given Kathy tongue sex for at least a half hour last night, plus kissed her pussy, her ass and her feet all in an attempt to make up for cuming to soon. Then I was ready to do it again, certain I could last longer this time, but she would not let me. "I'm tired and going to sleep, and I don't want to be mauled all night, so if you are still horny just jerk yourself off." I was not going to jerk myself off on my honeymoon, but being in bed next to my nude wife and not allowed to touch her did keep me awake most of the night.

"You had better go back to the cabin and put something on that back and I'll be along in a little while." It was at least an hour before she returned. "Brian is going to teach me how to play tennis in the morning. Do you want to come along and watch?" I didn't want to watch and I didn't want my new wife playing tennis with some guy, but I knew there was no point in trying to reason with her so I agreed to come and watch. Of course Kathy had to go into the nearby village to buy a tennis outfit.

The next morning as I watched I got very annoyed with Brian. He was supposed to be teaching her and all he was doing was using that as an excuse to touch her. He would feel her breasts as he showed her the follow through. Standing behind her he would rub himself against her bum while he showed her how to hold the racket, but I guess Kathy was concentrating so much she didn't notice.

When the game started he had me stand in the back of her court and when she missed the ball, which was most of the time, I had to run and pick it up, and hand it to her so she could return the serve. It was a very hot day and even though I was wearing a shirt I could still feel the sun on my sunburned back.

A little later she said, "Billie can't you be a little faster? You are so slow you are spoiling our game."

Finally I had to speak up. "Kathy, I am very tired and my back is starting to hurt."

"If you were in better physical shape you would be able to keep up with me, but that's OK we are just about finished anyway. You go back to the cabin and have a rest. Brian and I are going to have a couple drinks in the bar, so I'll be back later."

I did not want to leave the two of them drinking in a bar, but this time I agreed with her. I was badly in need of a rest.

About 2 hours later Kathy came in. "How is your back?"

"It's really sore," I replied.

"Brian thought it might be. He and Jeff have invited us to a party at their place tonight, and he said if your back was too sore, I should come anyway." I was angry again. This is my honeymoon and I just want to be alone with my wife, but sore back or not I am not letting her go to a party without me.

After dinner we got ready. "How do I look?" Kathy asked as she spun around. She stood with her legs apart and I could see her thin red panties under her short skirt. Grinning at me she pulled her panties to one side and said, "Come and suck mommy's pretty pussy for her to get me in a party mood."

"I don't mind sucking you but how about doing something for me?"

"Is that all you think about, satisfying your own desires? I never met anyone as selfish as you. You are supposed to put your wife's desires first. It's to late now anyway so hurry and get ready for the party."

We arrived at the party to find only Brian and Jeff there. "We date two sisters," Brian said, "one got sick and the other had to stay home and look after her. But don't worry; we can still have lots of fun. We have plenty of booze, food and good music."

Brian turned on the music loud and he and Kathy did a lot of dancing while Jeff and I did a lot of eating and drinking. After a while Brian announced that he had a great party game prepared. Since Kathy was the only girl he would have to modify the rules a little. His original rule was the girl was to pick a piece of paper from a hat and do to her boyfriend whatever the paper said. His new rule was Kathy was to do to each of us what the paper said. Since I was her husband she would do me first.

The 1st paper read, whisper something sexy to your date and then stick your tongue in his ear. Kathy came to me, "I am soo horny. I need your big cock in me and I'll make you feel soo good." Then her tongue in my ear sent chills down my back. I liked what she said but it made me jealous to know she whispered the same thing to Jeff and Brian.

Next paper — take off one piece of clothing, shoes do not count, and give your boyfriend a long French kiss. Kathy only had 3 pieces of clothing, her long white blouse, her short skirt and her panties. She chose the skirt. The blouse hung half way to her knees so you couldn't see much anyway. When she kissed me with her arms around my neck, she pushed her pussy tight against my penis, and I could feel her nipples against my chest. It made me feel good but turned to annoyance when she did Jeff and Brian the same way.

The 3rd was do a lap dance. Kathy took off her blouse for this so except for her panties she was nude. First she rubbed her pussy against my face, her panties so thin it was like no panties at all. Then she sat on my lap and massaged my aching hard on with her bum. She whispered, "Would you like to stick your big hard cock in my ass?" That was something I used to think about when I walked behind her so it was especially painful to watch her do her lap dance for the other two and say the same thing.

Then it was drop your pants so your girl can jerk your cock through your shorts. Kathy stood behind me and pressing her pussy into my behind and her breasts into my back she jerked me; I was so close to cuming. She must have felt my cock start to throb because she abruptly let go. I can't be sure but I think when she jerked Brian she had her hand inside his shorts; I do know she jerked him longer than me.

Then Brian said it was break time. I had drank quite a bit and my back was sore. Besides this was a lousy party with my wife being the only girl so I said, "Kathy, lets go home; it's getting late."

"You are such a party pooper. I'm having fun. I noticed all your stern looks and disapproving glares. You are a wet blanket on the party so it's better if you go home.

That was not what I wanted to hear. "OK if you want to stay I'll stay also."

"No, go home, you said you were not having any fun and when you drink you get very moody."

I did not want to leave her but having opened my big mouth I had no choice. "Don't stay to long," I said weakly as I left.

It must have been around midnight when I left the party. Two hours later I could still hear the music coming from next door. About 2: 30 the music stopped and I was sure she would come home, but she didn't. About 3:30 the lights went out and she still didn't come home. I fell asleep shortly after that and woke up around 8:30 when Kathy came through the door. "Let's go to breakfast, I'm hungry."

No apology, no I am sorry or explanation as to why she didn't come home so I had to ask her. "I intended to come home but Brian was afraid I might injure myself coming back in the dark. He said it was safer to stay over and come home in the morning."

"So where did you sleep?"

"I slept in Brian's bed."

"Did you sleep nude the way you usually do?"

"No, I kept my panties on."

"You mean to tell me that you were practically nude in his bed and he didn't do anything?"

"OK, OK he kissed me a few times."

"Is that all?"

"He said he couldn't sleep and just wanted to rub his cock against my pussy for a little bit. I told him I was a married woman so he couldn't fuck me but if he just wanted to rub it against my pussy it was OK. He did that for a little bit and then I could feel him pushing it in me all the way. Brian I said, what are you doing? I told you, you can't fuck me, remember I am married. He said that was not fucking, it was a gentle way for us to snuggle before going to sleep.

"That only lasted about 5 minutes and then he was fucking me. I told him, Brian stop that, you have to pull out now because you are not wearing a condom. He said he doesn't wear condoms but he would pull out in a few minutes. I made him promise to pull out before cuming in me and he said he would but a few minutes later he shot his load in my pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.