You're Not Wearing Any Clothes!
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by Ton8ty

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A private secluded Nude Day for two. What could possibly go wrong?

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Humor   DomSub   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

Laura

"And this is our home theater," I say proudly as I finish up the tour of the house by ushering Billy and Lucy in. I enjoy a real sense of pride in what John and I designed and built.

"Wow," says Billy, settling into one of the armchairs, "try it out, Lucy!" And she eases herself into the one next to him.

"This is very nice," is her compliment. "How do we get tickets?"

"Just let us know when you're coming and bring the movie you would like to see," I reply with a laugh, "We'll supply the popcorn."

"We don't got no movies," says Billy sadly.

"You can rent DVDs at any video store," I suggest.

"This shows DVDs?" exclaimes Billy. "We got DVDs. I thought ya needed movies for a place as nice as this!"

We all have a good laugh; Billy even manages to laugh at his own faux pas.

"We can even watch TV down here," I add and appreciate the grins that spread across their faces.

They have both been loosening up gradually as we have wandered through the house and I am relieved to see them actually relax. They seem to be really down-to-earth folk. Absolutely genuine; not a phony bone in their bodies. Such a relief from some of the human scum that I have been exposed to. I think that we'll get along well. Good neighbors are worth cultivating. And we sure don't have anything to hide today. I laugh at my own joke and they look at me a little oddly. I can't seem to find the words to explain what I was thinking, so I just let it pass. I'm sure we'll have the opportunity to recall the events of this day for quite some time.

"Let's go out back on the deck," I suggest, "Annie should have the coffee ready by now."

"That sounds great," they say in unison and laugh again. The coffee is served and everyone takes their time sipping the steaming brew while touring the deck and the edge of the pond. Lucy's eyes light up when I lift the top to show them the hot tub. "We can all try this out later today."

Maria

"You are white as a ghost," I point out to Annie, stroking her belly.

"Well, I haven't been in a swimsuit since the fifth month," she laments. "And since John was born..."

"We've got to get you covered with sunscreen or you'll turn red as a beet," I continue, pushing her toward the chaise lounge. "Oh my goodness, Mrs. Walker," I exclaim, "you're going to require a sunscreen bath as well. Lie down here next to Annie on that other chaise."

"Call me Lucy," she says, easing herself down on her belly.

"Don't you go anywhere, Mr. Walker. You can care for Lucy while I grease up Annie," I demand.

"Call me Billy," he says but doesn't move a muscle. He's just standing there staring openly at my chest. "Dirty old man," I think to myself.

I pull the bottle of sunscreen out of Annie's bag and, standing between the two naked women stretched out on the chaise lounges, I squirt a generous line of lotion down each of their backs. Then I slide around and ease myself down on the other side of Annie's pale body and perch on the edge of the chaise. I spread the some of the goo across Annie's shoulders and start massaging it into her skin. I look up at Billy and he is still standing over his wife staring at me.

"Come on, Billy, take care of her," I demand suddenly realizing that he may never have done anything like this for Lucy before. He looks dumbfounded.

"Just do what I'm doing."

He sits down heavily by his wife's side and tries to mimic my motions. I take my time rubbing the lotion over the top of Annie's shoulders and around the sides of her neck. Pushing the hair off the back of her neck, I continue my massage there. The tension in Annie's body is dissolving under my fingertips. Billy is starting to get the hang of it, I notice when I glance over his way. His eyes are still glued to my boobs, but his hands are doing a reasonable job of following my lead. I can't see Lucy's face, but I'll bet that there is a dreamy smile on it.

I begin to wonder just how far I can get Billy to follow my lead. I scoop up a little more cream from Annie's back and work it down both her arms. Billy follows suit. I also notice that he is bent forward on his perch and his legs are crossed. Hmmm. This could get interesting. I work some more creamy lotion onto Annie's back by spreading my hands and working long strokes up and down her ribcage, my thumbs on either side of her spine and my fingers reaching around her side. Ms. Laura gets up from her chair and excuses herself to go check on the baby.

"Thanks, Mom," says Annie, dreamily. I'm achieving the desired result. I've always been fond of Annie and, now that I have her under my control, I'm sure that I can take her places that she's never known before. Now let's see just how well Billy will follow.

After getting both of her arms slick with lotion, I slide a little further down the chaise, scoop up what goop remains and, starting just above the ass cheeks, I begin working it into her skin with circular motions of both hands. I glance over to make certain that Billy is following. When I see that he's with me, I ease my hands down over both ass cheeks and continue the circular massage. I don't know which woman lets out the low moaning sound; it could be coming from either. Or both. What fun. I'm taking my time now, enjoying the hell out of the moment.

My hands gradually increase the size of the circular motions, thumbs dipping into the crack in between the lovely globes in front of me. My palms slide down to push up from the top of her leg, separating the cheeks on each rotation. I know that I'm providing a delicious bit of friction on her pussy lips every time I do that. Annie's fleshy cheeks are soft and pliable under my hands. Looking over to the other woman, I'm surprised to notice that Lucy Walker's ass isn't that much bigger than Annie's. And, for a big woman, her butt actually looks rather firm as Billy wiggles it around. I guess farm work has put a goodly amount of muscle under her exterior padding. Interesting. I might even be willing to try some of that. Another time, maybe. What a glorious day. I'm having fun.

The next step is the legs and feet. I stand up, grab the bottle of sunscreen and move around between the two women. I squirt out a line of lotion that starts at the back of Mrs. Walker's left knee and proceeds up her meaty thigh, across the junction of her legs at the bottom of her cheeks and back down the right thigh. Bill's gaze is now focused directly on my pussy. I have him mesmerized. I repeat the application on Annie's legs and resume my original position. I carefully lift her left ankle upright and run my left hand down her thigh, spreading the lotion as I continue up her calf. I let my hand massage the muscles firmly before I work my hand around the calf to the shin and let both hands slide up and down the entire lower leg, leaving a shiny film on every bit of skin.

"When you do the feet," I say to Billy, who is back to ogling my boobs, "you need to use firm strokes so that you don't tickle. But, you don't want to be too rough. Feet are very sensitive. Work your thumbs over the center of her foot firmly, pushing up toward the toes. While you're at it, let your fingers press into the areas between the foot bones on the top of the foot. Like I'm doing."

I keep working over the foot in my hands. Both women are moaning softly now. Billy is a quick learner.

"Then we want to separate and massage each toe," I continue, bending each of Annie's toes back and forth gently and working lotion in between each toe. "It's important to protect every part of the foot, because any sunburn on the foot is extremely painful."

I realize that Ms. Laura has returned when I hear her announce, "Snacks are on the kitchen table, kids." The splashing of young bodies exiting the pond is quickly followed by the patter of little feet heading for the house. I notice that there are a couple of bigger feet among the scurrying herd as Mr. Jack joins the exodus.

As I finish up Annie's other leg, I gently slide my fingers into the tiny diamond shaped gap at the juncture of the top of her thighs and work the last of the creamy lotion over her pussy lips. My fingers come away damp and I can just begin to smell the scent of her arousal. Now comes the real test of how well I have Billy under my control. I know that Annie can't resist anything I instruct her to do; she is absolute putty in my hands. I can feel my nipples beginning to harden and I might even be a little damp down there, too. Well, here we go.

"OK, ladies, roll over now."

To my amazement, there is no hesitation or complaint from anyone. Annie eases herself over and settles back into the center of the chaise as Mrs. Walker manages to duplicate the feat, although not quite as gracefully. I think that Billy is in shock. Sensory overload. Before anyone can recover from my spell, I pick up the sunscreen and squirt a line of it from the top of Lucy Walker's chest down the valley between her huge breasts all the way past her navel ending just above the mass of curly dark pubic hair that covers her sex. Again I am surprised at the tone of her boobs. The bottoms rest on the top of her ample belly and they do separate toward her sides, but there is a surprising bit of firmness left to push them up from her ribs. The areolas are small and oval shaped but her nipples are erect. We're getting there.

Two more lines trail down the tops of each thigh. I turn to Annie and repeat the application. As I return to my working position, I catch a glimpse of Ms. Laura sitting in a deck chair, sipping her coffee and watching us carefully. She gives me a wicked grin and a wink to signal her approval of my activities. I flash her a grin and start spreading lotion over Annie's shoulders and arms, being careful not to touch her sensitive swollen breasts. Billy is keeping pace and I'm looking forward to the next step. But, then I decide to take a slight detour and reach for her knees. Working one hand up each thigh and around the side of each hip and back down, I'm careful to avoid her crotch. I can definitely detect the musky aroma of arousal now. After a couple of strokes to make sure the outsides of her thighs are well coated, I shift gears and move back upward.

This is going to be delicate. A drop of milk has expressed itself from each of Annie's swollen nipples and one of the drops has leaked down the outside of her breast. Scooping up the rest of the sunscreen from her belly, I gently start working one hand around the sides of each her boobs. Her body is almost completely limp, every muscle relaxed. Applying the least amount of pressure that I can, I gently squeeze the base of each breast and slowly slip my hands up toward the leaking nipples. Closing the grip of each hand as the breast becomes smaller, I squeeze them upward, carefully avoiding the nipples.

Billy has his hands full trying to follow my lead. It's almost comical to watch him try to wrap his hands around all of his wife's meaty breasts. But I can't fault him for lack of trying. The look of bliss on Mrs. Walker's face is awesome. As I continue the gentle strokes on Annie's breasts, I can hear her breathing start to quicken and a flush of color start to spread across her upper chest. I glance over and see a similar result on the other woman's chest. Now is the time for the grand finale.

Slowly, I pivot my body around so I am kneeling on the edge of the chaise with my knees spread well apart. I lean over Annie's body knowing that Billy now has a full view of my breasts hanging down from my chest over Annie and a clear look at my damp pussy lips spread out directly below. I gently run my left hand over the new mother's breast while I slide my other hand down her belly covering it with lotion and push further, gently spreading lotion on the inside of her thigh. Her legs slowly part to allow me complete access. I apply goo to the insides of both thighs and finish the application by letting my hand gently cover her sex.

Billy is hypnotized and my heart jumps as his hands duplicate what mine have been doing. Annie's body responds almost immediately as I gently stroke her pussy lips and I can feel her orgasm build quickly, starting from her belly and spreading throughout her core. Her gentle moans gradually increase in volume and frequency as every muscle in her body tenses and begins to jerk spasmodically. I see that Mrs. Walker has placed her hands over her husbands' and she is urging him on with gentle cries of her own. I can see the impact of her orgasm in the ripples of muscular contractions that pulse below the layers of her fat.

"Oh, BILLY!" she cries out as her body heaves and quakes under his hands, her breasts quivering like firm Jello. I can see that Billy is totally unaware of anything other than the image of my boobs and my leaking pussy. Annie slowly comes down from her climax and her muscles melt as I gently stroke my hands over her belly and thighs. Billy gapes at me until his wife grabs his face in her hands and pulls him to her lips passionately. I ease my aching knees off the chaise and stretch as the Walkers continue their kiss.

When it ends, she looks up at him with a joyous expression on her face and whispers, "Oh, Billy. You dear, sweet man."

The magic spell that I have so carefully woven is broken and I chuckle as Billy pulls his hand from his wife's crotch.

"Did you just wet yourself, wife?"

The man is totally CLUELESS! He has just given his wife a glorious orgasm and he has no idea of the gift he has bestowed upon her. I slip around behind him and reach down to fondle his bare white ass cheeks.

"You need some sunscreen on you, too, Mr. Walker," I proclaim as he lurches upright with a scream and dashes madly for the pond, his erection bobbing wildly in front of him. The rest of us choke and gasp, desperately trying not to laugh loudly enough for him to hear, but I'm not sure that we succeed.

"I need to get to work cleaning," I force out in between gasps and flee into the house. This is just too much fun.

Annie

"Boy, did I ever need that," I think to myself, basking in the afterglow of the delicious orgasm that Maria coaxed out of me. I've had longer ones and I've had stronger ones, but, that one was just what the doctor ordered. "Just how long has it been... ," I wonder. Let's see.

"Auntie Anne! Auntie Anne!" The tone of the twins little voices wrenches me out of my reverie and I sit bolt upright. I can feel the edge of panic in their cries as they dash around the corner of the house and throw their little bodies at me.

I reach down to catch them in my arms demanding, "What is it, dears?"

The two of them blurt out simultaneously, "Ash fell off the rope swing and she's not moving!" The terrified looks on their faces back up their story. My heart stops.

"Where is she?" I ask, as calmly as I can.

"Papaw carried her to the house. He said to come get you."

I untangle myself from their little arms and bolt for the house in panic, with Mom and Lucy close behind.

"DAD! Where are you?" I yell as soon as I'm indoors.

"Upstairs in the guest room," is his reply from the distance. I dash up the stairs two at a time, swing around the corner, down the hall and into the first bedroom door. I find Ashleigh stretched out on a towel on the bed and Dad is leaning over her with both of his hands cradled under her head. Her eyes are open but don't seem to be focused properly.

"What happened?" I ask.

I'm startled to hear Ashleigh respond, "A bug flew in my hair. I tried to chase it off me and I fell."

"I can't find any indication of anything broken and there's no bleeding," says Jack. "She fell off the rope swing backwards and landed heavily on the back of her head and shoulders. Here, you check her."

I move in to replace Dad's hands with my own and carefully probe the back of the neck and the back of her skull. I'm relieved to find no softness of the cranium and nothing seems out of place in the neck vertebra, so I quickly check the rest of her vitals.

"The only thing that concerns me is that she lost consciousness," points out Jack. "And it wasn't just because she had the wind knocked out of her. She may have a concussion."

"How do you feel, sweetie?" I ask my daughter.

"My head hurts and my tummy is a little upset," she says.

By now there is a crowd gathered around the room. "Should I call the rescue squad?" asks Mom. I notice that she's holding the baby who is now awake.

Jack and I answer almost in unison, "I don't think so," and chuckle.

"Do we need to take her to the emergency room?" asks Lucy.

"Let me see if I can get Doc on the phone," suggests Dad. Doc is one of his AA buddies who is also Ashleigh's pediatrician. "Maybe he can advise us."

"OK. Do you want a drink of water, dear?" I ask Ash.

"No, Mommy, I'm OK."

Doc

"This has been way too easy," I think to myself as I pause to take in the scene before me. My pretty young nurse/radiologist is bent over in front of me, stark naked, her upper chest and the side of her head resting on the examination table, her arms at her sides and her little hands spreading her ass cheeks, eagerly waiting for me to impale her tight little anal canal on my rigid nine inch cock. As I ease the swollen crown of my cock up to the well lubricated rosebud of her tiny anus and press firmly forward, I feel her body tense momentarily and then slowly begin to relax. The look of concentration on her face shows me that she is following the directions I'd given her and when my patient pressure is rewarded and my cock head suddenly pops through the rubbery ring of her sphincter muscle,

I pause again to give her body time to adapt to the foreign intruder. Her face betrays the discomfort she obviously feels at the initial penetration, but she doesn't cry out, so it must not be too intense. Gradually the pained look is replaced by one of... what, I wonder? Relief? Satisfaction, maybe? Or even pleasure? I try to resist the urge to immediately penetrate as far as I can into her warm tight tunnel by carefully recalling the events that led up to this moment. My mind wanders back to yesterday...

Jennifer has been working for me for over three years now and she is everything I could want in an office nurse who is also trained in radiology. She came to me straight out of nursing school with an impressive transcript and strong letters of recommendation from faculty members who I know personally and respect. She is very intelligent, conscientious, hard working, punctual, and really has a way with the kids who make up my clientele. Emily, who is my receptionist and office manager, is really good with the parents and so the office usually is the model of efficiency.

Jennifer is the type of person who would go out of her way to help anyone or any living creature in any way she could. She has lived a very sheltered life and is as nice as she can be. If she has a fault, it is her naïve gullibility. She wears her emotions on her sleeve and she will swallow the most amazing lines with rapt attention. Emily and I tease her often, but she's so nice that she refuses to let us bother her. I never gave the least thought of trying to put a move on her; she is, after all, twenty years younger and I'm a happily married man. I also don't want to risk upsetting the office dynamic and, besides, for the longest time I thought she was still a virgin.

It wasn't until she came to me rather timidly one day for my professional opinion as to whether she would be better off using the morning after pill or the daily pill to prevent unwanted pregnancy that it dawned on me that she was sexually active. I suggested that her OB/GYN was probably a better source to ask, but we did discuss the basics. In spite of her ferocious blush, she did admit that her periods were, indeed, regular without being on the pill. I opined that both contraceptives were effective and safe and suggested that she evaluate her choices from an economic perspective. The conclusion we reached was that when she found herself paying more for the morning after pill on a monthly basis than what it would cost to be on the regular pill that she should go with the least expensive option. That way we didn't have to delve into the specifics of how often she was getting laid and saved her further embarrassment. She was so delighted with our discussion that she actually gave me a peck on the cheek as she left. I got a pharmacist I know well to provide me with the costs of the various options so she had some hard figures to work with and was rewarded with another peck on the cheek.

When I noticed that she was visibly disturbed yesterday, I gently asked her if she wanted to discuss anything with me. She asked me to let her think on it and her blush strongly suggested that her agitation might somehow be sexual in nature. When she came to me after we had finished up with the last patient and Emily had left to pick up her kids, I was ready to give her a shoulder to cry on if that's what she needed. Instead, she shocked me by looking me straight in the eye and announcing that her boyfriend, who she loved dearly, was pressuring her to have anal sex with him and she didn't think she could do it. Then she broke down and started wailing.

"I really want to make him happy," she blubbered, tears running down her cheeks as I held her gently. "But, the one time I tried it when I was in college, it hurt so badly that I don't think I can ever try it again." Her body shook, she was so frightened. "I'm afraid that I'm not capable of doing it and I want to so badly."

"Well, let's see what we can do for you," I said when she calmed down a little. "What form of lubrication did you use when you tried it in college?"

The look on her face told me the answer to my question even before she stammered, "lubrication?"

"Yes, the anal canal doesn't have any natural lubrication, so there must be some artificial lubricant used to prevent chafing and pain," I said in my best bedside manner. "KY jelly is the most widely used of sexual lubricants, but most any water based lube will do," I added, making the stuff up as I went along.

"Oh, I didn't know that," she murmured as she gained a modicum of control over her sobbing and sat down in the armchair in front of my desk.

"Did you masturbate yourself during the anal sex?" I asked. "You do masturbate, don't you?" This was getting better and better.

She blushed profusely and answered, "No, I certainly did not!"

"But you do, don't you?"

"Well, yes, sometimes," she admitted sheepishly. "Why?"

"Well, there are few nerve endings in the anal passage. Some women can achieve release from anal penetration, but most do not. Therefore, additional stimulation is required to make the act pleasurable for the woman and manual stimulation of the clitoris by one or more of the partners is usually required. And, since it is usually easier for the woman to apply the necessary stimulation and she is generally more attuned to her own needs, it is usually left to the woman to pleasure herself during anal sex," I said, laying it on thicker and thicker.

"I didn't know that," she admitted.

"And did your college partner properly relax your sphincter before penetration?" I inquired.

"How is that done?" she asked, looking up at me with her big brown puppy dog eyes. I noticed that she seemed to have her tears under control now.

"Well, the method I suggest is to insert a small lubricated penetrant into the sphincter and get it to relax and expand to that size. Then introduce a larger one, let the sphincter relax and expand to accept that size and so forth, gradually increasing the size until the anus is spread to where the penis can be inserted without causing any significant additional stretching of the muscle. The sphincter is capable of expanding to accept most any size cock that you'll find on a human, but it is a very strong muscle and has to be relaxed and gently enlarged to accommodate whatever you're looking to insert in there." Now I'm really piling it on and the poor girl is swallowing every bit of it.

"And, was the rest of your body properly relaxed before the anal penetration?" I continued, leading her on further.

"What do you mean, properly relaxed?" she asked, falling for the bait.

"Well, I don't want to get too personal, but how many orgasms did your partner give you before the attempted anal penetration?"

"Why, he didn't even give me one the whole time!" she protested.

This was getting to be fun. "Well, I recommend that any woman who is interested is allowing her partner to perform anal sex with her demand at least two non-anal orgasms prior to the anal penetration. This will relax the rest of her body and the subsequent relaxation and penetration of the anus will be much easier and more enjoyable."

"Two orgasms?" she asked incredulously. "I don't know if I can have two orgasms. I'm happy to have just one," she admitted and then blushed a bright red.

"Oh, well, have you ever tried to have multiple orgasms?" I asked.

"Well, no, I haven't tried. I'm usually just trying for one. And, if I do manage to achieve one, he's usually done and asleep," she admitted.

"So, you've never required him to get you off before he starts himself?"

"No, I never thought of that," she said wistfully and then suddenly perked up and asked, "Would you tell my boyfriend all this stuff if I brought him in to the office?"

I wasn't in the least bit interested in talking with her boyfriend, but I thought I spotted a possible way of helping Jennifer with her problem. So I casually said, "Well, it is possible that you're either not capable of multiple orgasms or possibly incapable of relaxing the sphincter to properly accept your boyfriend's member. If that is the case, then any talking I did with your boyfriend would be in vain and would just frustrate the both of you even more. So, what I suggest is that you let me examine you, and, as long as we don't find any medical problems that would prevent you from performing anal sex, I can demonstrate the techniques that are known to work and then you could actually show your boyfriend how to do it in the proper manner."

I was amazed when her face suddenly brightened and she exclaimed, "Oh, would you please? When can we do it?"

"Well, do you have any plans for tomorrow? Say around 10:30 AM? We could meet here at the office."

"That would be GREAT, Doc! Thank you SO much for helping me out with this. You are such a doll! Would you like me to bring some doughnuts?" she bubbled, with a silly grin on her face.

"Sure. See you around then," I replied, trying to act as professional as possible.

She gave me a quick peck on the cheek before she skipped out the door with a broad smile on her cute young face.

That was way too easy.

Jennifer

I find myself humming a tune as I pull my little car into the empty parking lot in front of the office where I work. "My, what a beautiful day it turned out to be," I think to myself, "the sky is crystal clear and not a cloud to be seen." The birds were cheerfully loud outdoors behind my apartment while I was getting myself ready this morning and Felix, the cat who adopted me to care for him, eagerly dashed out to greet them when I opened the sliding patio door to let him out for his daily prowls.

My heart does a flip when I see Doc's truck parked at the side entrance when I pull around the corner of the building. He is such a sweetheart to help me with my dilemma. I couldn't ask for a better boss to work for. He is so kind and considerate; you can see it in the way he works with the kids. I made sure that the clerk included a couple of his very favorite Chocolate Covered Bavarian Crème filled éclairs in the half dozen doughnuts that I bought on the way here. I feel all tingly inside. The joyous anticipation of just what I might learn today is tempered with the genuine fear that I really might not be able to do this. But I trust Doc to be gentle and kind. I just know that I turned to the right person when I asked him for help. I can't think of anyone else that I could turn to with a problem like this. And I do so want to please Jeremy. I love that man like I've never loved anyone in my entire life! Just thinking of him makes me shiver in delight. I can feel my nipples harden a little inside my t-shirt and my pussy is warm. "Down, girl," I command, "not yet."

I let myself in the side door with my key and immediately smell the fresh coffee that Doc has brewed. "Doughnuts are here!" I announce.

"Good morning," I hear Doc's reply come from his office/sanctuary.

The coffee pot is full, so I fix each of us a cup and balance them atop the doughnut box as I wander into his office. He clears a corner of his big desk and pulls a couple paper towels from the roll on the sideboard behind him. We dive into our brunch and his face clearly shows his delight when he sees the selection I chose.

"Ooooh. My favorites," he says, extracting an éclair from the box. "You're just too good to me, Jenny."

I have to laugh. He's the one who is too good to me. I take the opportunity to look him over and I'm not unhappy with what I see. Tall, of course anyone a foot taller than me is going to seem tall, slender, dirty blonde hair cut short, but not a military buzz, a touch of gray at the temples and a boyish face that displays the tan and tiny wrinkles of someone who spends a few hours a week outdoors on the golf course. His blue eyes and gentle smile enhance the image that he is younger than his actual years. He's wearing an AC/DC t-shirt and jeans. I can't see his feet under the desk, but I'd be willing to bet a week's pay that he's wearing heavy leather sandals. No socks, of course.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.