The Curse - Cover

The Curse

Copyright© 2007 by Katzmarek

Chapter 19

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A young girl singer turns up for an audition for a 70s covers band. Mick Johnson, a cynical old guitarist, sits up and takes notice.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

Mick had a buzz on from some good Mexican hash. Dwight Cooney of Blue Rembrandt had been slugging bourbon and was not in any better condition. The two slumped together on a sofa in the vast hotel suite that'd been the venue for the nominees get together. The two watched the party wind down and the likely talent thin out. Michelle had gone to be with Emily and Anna was waiting for him to make a move - having worked the room to exhaustion.

"Whatya reckon?" Dwight 'Flash' Cooney asked Mick, "she game? I mean, she put out?"

"What? Ah, who?"

"Anna. Like, she a babe or what? Fuckin' awesome, man!"

"Don't wanna go there, bro'," he told him.

"Why?"

"Trouble."

"Hey, like, that trouble I wanna piece of."

"Hey, no you don't. You hear me, man - las' dude... he wound up... fucking steak knife in the guts."

"Yeah? Too fuckin' heavy?"

"Too fuckin' male, man!"

"Sh, shit! Fuckin' waste! Hey, what about... where the fuck is your bass player?"

"Taken!"

"Shit! Hey, your manager's hot... like, in a mature way?"

"Taken!"

"Shit! Maybe your drummer? She here?"

"Didn't come... she's pregnant!"

"Shit!"

"And she's my daughter."

"Hey, I didn't know... uh, I hope I'm not outa line?"

"Course not!" Mick smiled reassuringly.

"Hey, like, what's it like being in a band, like, with chicks, man?"

"Fuck!" Mick slapped his head.

"That bad?"

"Worse, man! Don't let me outa bed."

"Y'fucking with me, man? Like, on tour? Y'really fuck them?"

"'Cept m'daughter, of course. She's married!"

"Jeezus!" Dwight said in wonder, "I didn' think. I mean, I wouldn't have thought..."

"Nah!" Mick told him, "pulling your chain, man!"

"F, fucker!" he grinned, "so, like Anna's available, like?"

"Nah! I'm taking her back to the hotel."

"Yeah? Ok, pal, that's fair. So, you'll hook me up with your bass player?"

"She's feeding our baby daughter."

"Her, too? So, tell me again, who's fucking left?"

"Jerkin''s a lot less complicated!"

"Alright for you, fucker. I wanna fuck!"

"Go cruisin'?"

"Hey, this is Los Angeles. Y'can't move in the traffic and if you walk y'get mugged for y'credit card!"

"Hotel got maids or what?"

"Hey, yeah, if y'like conchitas? They wan' ya to f, fuckin' marry them after."

"Gotta split," Mick told him, "Anna's ready!"

"Yeah, sure," Dwight replied, sullenly.

Mick could understand Dwight's interest because Anna looked stunning tonight. She wore a short red skirt that hugged her hips and showed her legs to advantage. On her feet she wore high boots that tightened her arse and made every male want to cup it, if they dared. But, at the same time, she was poised and controlled and few had any doubt she was off limits unless she said otherwise.

She was pleased to be going. They'd been barely in the country 48 hours and she was still fatigued. She leaned against Mick as he guided her outside to the cab rank. She cuddled up all the way back to their hotel, grinning contentedly to herself.

"Cooney wanted a date," he told her, laughingly.

"With me?" she asked, "he's a nice boy... why with me?"

"Ho, why not?" Mick chuckled, "you look beautiful, tonight!"

"I do?" she beamed, "but you ignored me... you keep going to smoke joints and not want to spend the time. Michelle thinks you are not looking after yourself. She thinks..."

"Anna? What does Anna think? I know what Michelle thinks. She tells me all the time."

"Ah, I think... I think you are a torn man."

"Huh?"

"Hmm! You are wounded inside... I can tell."

"Tell me more?"

"Well, ah, Sabra? Michelle? Who do I choose, huh? You want one but know that the other will go with someone else? You cannot make up your mind. Michelle feels..."

"Uh, uh. Anna's doing fine. You don't need to speak for Michelle."

"Okay, we, ah, I, don't want you to leave. I'm scared you're going to go to America to be with Sabra. I don't want to lose you, Mick." Anna snuggled in a little tighter like a small kid frightened by a large dog.

"Anna? I'm not going to forget The Curse. It's been a wild ride and I want to ride it as far as the terminus."

"That's good, Mick," she smiled contentedly, "I want to ride it with you."

"But, how far, Anna? Y'know... you're going to get offers... to go solo. You'd be a fool not to look at that?"

"Yes, Sabra told me. She said I'd have artistic control and make much more money."

"Did she now?" Mick exclaimed, "didn't say anything to Michelle and me about that."

"Did, too, or, at least, to Mich. She was there when she said it."

"Really? So I'm left out of the frame? She's trying to make plans affecting The Curse and she doesn't tell me? I'm trying to put together a CD... mostly by myself, working my arse off..."

"I'm sorry, Mick," she shushed him, "I thought you knew. I feel terrible."

"And Michelle was in on it? I wonder if she was going to get around to telling..."

"I think Michelle assumed you knew, too. This is all a terrible mistake!"

"I'll bet! Or Sabra's trying to cut me out of the band?"

"You think this is so?"

"So, what was Michelle going to be? Part of your new backing band? Me and Karen get ditched and, what, you and Michelle move to the States?"

"I'm not sure..."

Mick was certain Anna was telling the truth. She was a little 'Looney Toons' at times but he was sure he knew when she was fantasising. A lot of this seemed to fit - Sabra's coolness around him, for instance - and to think she was trying to stitch a deal together breaking up The Curse? Mick was furious and intended to confront Sabra about it as soon as possible.

He didn't blame her, in a way. It was tough here - tougher than he remembered from way back in the seventies. There was less money around and a lot more competition for a shrinking kitty. But, although Sabra was a hard bitch, she was always fair in dealing with people. It was so unlike her to double deal behind his back and he figured it must be the environment that was polluting her values.

Anna looked upset and Mick put his arm around her - telling her it was probably a misunderstanding. She relaxed and Mick nuzzled her hair - drawing in her scent. She was such a beautiful woman, thought Mick, and, on a purely physical level, irresistable.

He understood Michelle's infatuation. Anna was doe-eyed and child like, at times, who made you want to rush to comfort, console, make happy. Making love to this lady would be no trouble at all, but Mick thought it'd be disasterous. She was 'cherry, ' in any case, and her ability to make love with a male, very much an unknown quantity.

Anna reminded Mick of a cat curled up in his lap. She cuddled next to him, dozing from tiredness as they arrived at the hotel. He nudged her awake and helped her from the cab.

Mick propped her all the way up in the elevator and walked her to the suite. When they entered they found the big king size empty. Mick discovered Michelle in the bed in the adjoining suite, propped up on pillows, with both Emily and her mother sound asleep. Evidently, Michelle had been feeding her and fell asleep with the baby at her breast. Mick decided to leave them and quietly turned off the light.

Anna went into the en-suite to change for bed and came back out, yawning, dressed in a short, silk nightshirt. Mechanically, she climbed into bed and settled down. Mick stripped down to his boxers and climbed in the other side.

He was still a little stoned and that made him horny. The object of thousands of men's desire was but a touch away and it was almost more than he could stand. His libido wanted her awake and receptive and he whispered 'good night' in the hope she was still conscious.

"Night," she replied, sleepily.

"Hey!" he touched her shoulder. She turned onto her back to look at him - her expression, enquiring. Mick chanced his arm and moved in for a kiss. She looked wary, but closed her eyes as he made contact.

He'd been here a few times, he reasoned, and had even sucked on those beautiful breasts of her's. The only difference was the absence of Michelle. He coaxed her into a real kiss, and was rewarded with a little tongue and a lot of finesse. Her arm came over his back and she dragged her fingertips down his spine and over his muscles. Mick wasn't about to back off, now, while Anna squirmed like a cat.

He remembered Mouton's words about how fucking made him seem real. Was he now whoring himself in the same fashion he'd criticised Mal for? Every caress felt like a point scored by the MTV host but he was on a roll and had to play the game out until she cried 'enough.'

That call didn't appear immediate as he managed to drag down the straps of her nightie revealing her boobs. He even rolled a leg between hers and his thigh felt the heat from her crotch. Anna pushed against it, stimulating herself, and all things appeared possible tonight.

Anna raised no objection as he slid his hand into the back of her panties onto the stunning butt of her's. It even seemed to wake her up a little and he thought he heard a little gasp as he tasted her nipples.

"Mick, what are you doing?" Mick stopped at the sound of Michelle's voice. "Y'think you should be doing that?" They both looked up at her, guiltily, but Michelle's expression softened. "You alright with that, Anna?" she asked.

"Sure, sure," she replied, breathless, "it's nice!"

"Ok," Michelle said, quietly, "um, I guess I'll, um, go back..."

"You not coming to bed with us?" Anna asked, puzzled.

"No, I... Mick? Ah, be gentle with her, ok? Remember she's... ah, don't force... Oh Hell!"

"You alright?" Mick asked her.

"Yeah... yeah, I am. It's just a shock to see you... and Anna, doing... getting it together, and..."

"You can join us, if you want?"

"I'll pass, Mick, I... I'll leave you two to... Anna, ah, if you need anything?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.