The Swap - Cover

The Swap

Copyright© 2007 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Samantha and Peter are desperate to save their marriage. Can swapping partners with Alex and Tai Lin really help?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex  

In the weeks which followed, Peter's life began to unravel. He had built his entire life around Samantha and the kids and now that world was suddenly falling apart. Although he had hoped she would change her mind, Samantha filed for a divorce and after the appropriate waiting period, because children were involved, the divorce was granted. Since Peter did not object, custody was given to Samantha who made it clear his visits with the kids would be few and far between. Peter began drinking. His work began to drop off. He began to be late, showing up unshaven and unkempt. At last he simply failed to arrive at all and after several futile searches for him, his position was reluctantly filled. No one suspected that, unable to cope with the loss of wife and family, his life had devolved to drunken binges. He sold the house and with his half moved to another state. His calls to the kids became less frequent which was all right with Samantha. Sean and Donna missed him fiercely at first, but as his calls dropped off, they began to accept the fact that he was slowly disappearing from their lives. A few weeks later Peter was killed when, in a drunken state, he crashed his car on an overpass. The devastation was ameliorated by the fact that Alex and Tai LIn were completely taken with the kids and the feeling became mutual. Alex began to become a father figure which was exactly what Samantha wanted. It would be both good for the kids and she hoped drive a wedge between Alex and Tai LIn. The problem was that Tai Lin had become just as attached to them as Alex and the two would often spend hours helping with homework, playing games with them and taking Sean and Donna on excursions which they called their "adventures."

The move into the home with Alex and Tai Lin had actually gone smoother than Samantha had expected. Tai Lin, perhaps because of the kids, had avoided any confrontations. Samantha had been surprised when Tai Lin did not object to a shared arrangement whereby Alex would spend every other night with each of the two women. Although they tried a menage-a-trois shortly after Samantha moved in, it was obvious the two women were more interested in competing than in giving and receiving pleasure, so thereafter each woman simply got her turn. They still went out together as a threesome, dining, dancing, attending galas, etc., but Alex had to be very conscious of spending no more time with one than the other.

As the months rolled by, Samantha began to grow impatient to see Tai Lin gone. Instead of the children driving a wedge between them as she had hoped, it seemed to have drawn them closer. Spending time with Sean and Donna was giving the married couple an additional goal to be shared and enjoyed. Perhaps, thought Samantha, she needed to take take other action.

"I really can't imagine what you see in her," she said. It was Samantha's night to share Alex's bed.

"Funny, that's what she said about you," he smiled.

"I still want to have your child."

"I told you that as long as Tai Lin..."

"Then get rid of her. She can't give you a child. I can. I can give you everything you've ever wanted, Alex. You know that. I'll do anything for you."

He mused.

"Anything?" he asked.

"You know I will."

"I hesitate to ask because it's something that Tai Lin normally takes care of."

Samantha saw a chance to usurp the black/asian and diminish her in Alex's eyes.

"Name it."

"I have an old friend coming in this weekend. As you know I have no compunctions about sharing female companionship."

"You... you want me to sleep with him?"

"Well... yes."

"What's the matter -- Tai LIn getting too old to please a man?"

Alex smiled at the obvious attempt at demeaning his wife.

"Not at all. I'd ask Tai LIn, but she and I were supposed to take the kids out sailing this weekend and..."

"Of course. For you I'll do anything."

"You sure you're all right with it?"

"If it will make you happy, I'm all for it."

"Great I'll call him tonight and set it up." Alex's smile was laced with concern. "I... I know this is a lot to ask. I won't forget it."

"You'd better not!" she snickered in return.

And so on Friday, Samantha met Alex's friend Howard Hopkins at the airport. She had expected the worst, old or fat and unfortunately got both along with a face only a mother (you know the rest).

"Hi, I'm Samantha. Alex asked me to meet your plane and make sure your weekend is an enjoyable one."

The man was a lecher. His eyes roved over her body as if he were a U.S.D.A. meat inspector and his hand found her buttocks less than ten seconds later. As they got into the limo, Samantha was already having second thoughts, but disappointing Alex was simply out of the question, so she not only allowed, but feigned arousal as Hopkins' hands were all over her. She was sure she knew what would be coming next and sure enough he wanted a blow job before they were even half way to the hotel.

Leaning over she took out his phallus and began the oral ministrations which she knew would get quick results. Results were not long in coming and she felt sick as she swallowed the copious amounts of semen he pumped into her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.