The Swap - Cover

The Swap

Copyright© 2007 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Samantha and Peter are desperate to save their marriage. Can swapping partners with Alex and Tai Lin really help?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex  

The following week seemed to drag by. Peter and Samantha made love once and while Peter managed to orgasm, Samantha did not. She came very near to climax, but only through fantasizing that it was Alex, not Peter, atop her. To stop her incessant daydreaming of Alex, She tried concentrating on Peter and the kids and they did have a pleasant picnic at a nearby park one evening after school, but several times Peter would look at her only to find her gazing into space. He knew she was probably fantasizing about Alex. Not crazy about the idea, he nevertheless admitted to himself that fantasies or no, she had come closer to orgasm with him than she had in a long time. Maybe the fantasies would be a good thing for her at the moment. Maybe over time she would transfer her erotic feelings back to him and they could resume the relationship they both wanted. He also had to admit that Tai Lin was the most tantalizing and sexual creature he had ever met. Alex was a lucky man and he, Peter, was lucky to have Alex willing to share her. Well, perhaps another night or two with the Masters and he and Samantha could find each other again.

"Come in, come in!" smiled Alex. "Samantha, that's a fantastic outfit."

She had shopped for two days to find just the outfit she wanted to wear for Alex. Gold sequined, the dress was floor length and clung to Samantha's body like a second skin. The bra she wore was a push-up which accentuated her breasts and provided a great deal of cleavage. Peter had even kidded her about dressing like that for Alex because she had never worn anything as daring since they had been married. She had blushed and mumbled something about competing with Tai Lin, but she knew the truth was she wanted Alex to not only notice, but desire her. Her sleep had been filled all week with sensual, erotic dreams and twice she had awoken fevered and gasping for breath, her body thrusting to take her dream lover deeper inside her.

Tai Lin was standing near the fireplace, an elastic, form fitting dress showing her every curve, and stiletto heels.

"Sorry we're a bit late. Our sitter called. She had a late school band practice this evening. We thought for a while she might not make it at all."

"We're so glad it worked out," said Tai Lin. "Alex and I have been anxious to see you again."

The two women exchanged challenging stares.

Samantha accepted the glass of wine from Alex while Tai Lin handed Peter a drink as well.

There were a few minutes of small talk while everyone had a chance to unwind and let the music, soft lighting and drinks have their effect.

Peter and Tai Lin sat together as did Samantha and Alex.

"You have lovely legs, Samantha -- soft and shapely," opined Alex, his fingers running over her calves.

"Emmmm, I love it when you touch them," she responded.

"How about a dance?"

"I'd love to," she said, thinking it would be a repeat of last week's opening gambit.

"No, I mean you dance for the rest of us," he said smiling.

"What? Me? I couldn't! I'd be too..."

"Tai Lin, why don't you show her how!"

The gorgeous wife of the electronics magnate smiled, set down her drink, then stood in the small open space between Alex and Samantha and Peter. Her eyes on Samantha, she began a sensual swaying and turning, her body undulating sensuously to the music. Samantha put her hand on Alex's leg and looked to him, but his gaze was on his wife, enraptured. Despite telling herself she was being foolish, Samantha realized she was actually jealous of Alex's wife. Although she didn't want to admit it, she regarded Tai Lin as the more beautiful, self assured and sexually experienced and knowledgeable. Yet, what she had experienced last week with Alex was beyond belief. She knew that Peter could never match the sexual prowess of the electronics entrepreneur. She loved Peter, yet found herself drawn irresistibly to Alex. Only the attention he showed Tai Lin was keeping him from giving her everything she wanted. The pangs of jealousy increased as she watched Alex stare, mesmerized by his wife's beauty and sensuousness.

Quickly on her feet, Samantha was determined to get Alex's full attention. She began swaying as well and when Tai Lin slowly pulled her braless top down to reveal moderate sized but beautifully proportioned breasts, Samantha unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. Now dancing in bra, thong, stockings and heels, Samantha moved directly in front of Alex and tantalizingly unhooked her bra and allowed it to fall away. Her breasts now swinging free, Samantha tried to take advantage of perhaps the only aspect of her body which might be considered superior to that of the black/asian. Her breasts were somewhat larger than Tai Lin's and Samantha shook her body to make them sway seductively back and forth.

Tai Lin's dress found the floor and both women danced, ostensibly for both men, but in reality, almost exclusively to gain and maintain the attention of Alex. Tai Lin let her dress fall around her ankles then stepped away. Both women were now clad only in thong, stockings and heels. Both moved seductively, but despite Samantha's best efforts, Alex seemed engrossed in Tai Lin and not her. Again she moved to capture his attention by slowly peeling the thong down and off. Alex's eyes glanced over to her and showed a sparkle of appreciation, for Samantha was a lovely woman with a body capable of driving most men wild. Yet when Tai Lin slowly pulled her thong down her legs and off, Alex was enthralled and his attention shifted back to the black/asian.

Within the next few minutes both women had seductively shed their stockings and heels and now danced completely naked in front of the two husbands.

While Alex showed a sincere but very in control appreciation of the two naked bodies vying for his attention, Peter had already let his hand drop to his groin and, through his pants, was working his lance to a full erection (as if the ladies needed any help in so doing).

"Last week was so great," said Peter, "that I forgot to ask you about the surprise you mentioned in your add."

Alex simply smiled and pointed to Tai Lin who took her cue and gradually made her way closer to Samantha who was so busy trying to earn Alex's approval she did not notice until the exotic black/asian spun her around and suddenly Samantha's mouth was covered by those same soft lips she had experienced briefly last week. She made to break away but Tai Lin's arms went round her and the second kiss was not only erotic but powerful as well. Samantha felt the other's hand slide around and fondle her breasts, pinching the nipples which got an involuntary response from the blonde. Again Samantha tried to break away but now Alex and Peter were on their feet and at Alex's bidding each man took one of Samantha's arms and she was pulled to the partition where she was backed against the glass, her arms held spread eagled out to the side.

Alex smiled at Peter to assure him it was all right as Tai Lin looked deeply into Samantha's eyes then kissed her with a power for which Samantha was totally unprepared. Penned against the partition and with her arms held fast by the two men, she could offer little resistance as Tai Lin held her head and kissed her again. Samantha felt one of the other woman's fingers slowly trace a path to her belly, her navel and finally into her pubic hair.

"No," whined the blonde as Tai Lin's talented fingers found Samantha's pleasure mound and began a rhythmic stimulation.

"No, please! I don't want to..."

But Samantha's mouth was again covered by Tai Lin's lips and despite her wanting desperately to reject her attractive rival, Samantha's body started betraying her and she began a slight thrusting, her arousal level rising by the moment. Her mouth finally surrendered and despite her wishes she allowed Tai Lin to drink heavily from her.

"Oh, God no! I won't! You can't!" she cried as Tai Lin slid to her knees and her lips and tongue played in Samantha's nest hair.

Samantha tried again to break away, but her arms were held fast and by now her will to resist was all but gone.

"NO! PLEEEEEESE!" she begged as Alex's wife spread Samantha's legs and Alex and Peter each locked ankle with the helpless wife to hold her legs apart.

"NO! NO! OHHHHHHH!" she whined as Tai Lin's tongue found Samantha's clit and began a very talented ministration which got immediate results.

Samantha still shook her head negatively and fought to be freed, but it was token resistance only as her body was beginning to enjoy the warm, wet and experienced tongue inside her. She grunted and groaned as a last ditch effort to stop what she no longer wanted to stop. Tai Lin had won again.

"You can let go now," grinned Alex as he and Peter released Samantha's arms. Too far gone now to care, Samantha grabbed the edges of the partition and gave herself up to Tai Lin. Totally naked, she stood humping the mouth of the woman she least wanted to give any satisfaction. Yet hump she did, especially when Tai Lin sensed how close Samantha was to orgasm and increased the frequency of her licking and started sucking as well. Now driven senseless, Samantha's body began a quivering, prefacing an orgasmic sensation she had never before experienced.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" she cried as the wave built within her. "Here it CUMMMMMMS!" she half snorted, half grunted as her body shook from head to toe.

"Please, don't stop!" she cried, but Tai Lin backed away and with the two men smiled as Samantha stood before them quivering and pleading for more sex.

"I think she's ready," chuckled Alex and Tai Lin disappeared into the bedroom.

"Want more, Samantha?" asked Alex.

"You know I do!" she responded in a voice husky with desire.

"Then come here," he commanded and Samantha was instantly in his arms.

She gasped, not only from the breathtaking size of his manhood as he entered her standing up, but because her husband stood only a few feet away watching mesmerized as Samantha shamelessly thrusted to take Alex deeper within her.

"Now the other surprise," smiled Alex as Tai Lin reappeared wearing a leather strap-on with a huge black dildo protruding from it.

"No, I just want you," she whispered. "Please don't!"

"You said you wanted to learn everything my dear. And so you shall."

"Help her, Samantha," said Alex.

Samantha's hands went behind her and pulled her cheeks open exposing her small dark target. Hers lips were covered by Alex's and with his tongue in her mouth and throat, her scream was muffled as Tai Lin eased the latex monstrosity into the hapless woman.

She squirmed, she writhed and eventually she thrusted as the incalculable pleasure overrode the pain and Samantha took two huge phalluses in her at once.

She orgasmed repeatedly as both Alex and Tai Lin increased the tempo and power of their thrusts. Working together they were jerking her off the floor with their coordinated hammering.

After Samantha's orgasms began coming in multiples, Alex pointed to the deeply carpeted floor and Peter was quickly on his back, his raging erection pointing ceilingward and throbbing.

"You want it? There it is," he whispered in Samantha's ear.

She was instantly astride Peter and while it was indeed pleasurable to have him within her, she felt the intensity drop. But within moments she was pushed forward and Peter's shaft was joined by Alex's in her rear. So excited was she to again have Alex inside her, she came immediately. Alex was almost as large as the dildo Tai Lin had used, but his was living throbbing flesh and it gave her a satisfaction no piece of latex could.

As Samantha was climaxing for the third time, Tai Lin appeared beside Peter no longer wearing the strap-on. She lay to Peter's side, her nest open and ready.

As repulsed as Samantha was to think of pleasuring her rival, she also knew that Alex would be disappointed in her if she refused, so despite her angst, she leaned across and slowly her lips made contact with Tai Lin's nest.

"Good girl," she heard Alex say and that was all the incentive she needed. Her tongue and lips reached out to give the other woman as much, even more pleasure than Samantha had received earlier. As both men drove themselves deeper within her, Samantha felt Tai Lin tense and then, almost having forgotten from last week, a flood of female ejaculation filled her mouth. Not sure, but still trying to gain favor with Alex, she drank heavily and continued her oral ministrations until Tai Lin had orgasmed again. Samantha herself climaxed again when she felt both Peter and Alex cum inside her.

From there it became a sexual free for all. The four engaged in every conceivable coupling. Samantha seemed to remain the center of interest throughout the rest of the evening although Peter was certainly not disappointed in any way. Both men partook of every orifice of both women, often ganging up on one or the other of the wives to send her into complete ecstasy.

But it was when Alex was in her that Samantha felt most alive, most invigorated, most sensuous and complete as a woman. She shamelessly wanted this man and grew more and more competitive toward Tai LIn even though she didn't show it, for she was afraid it would antagonize Alex. The two women understood each other however, Tai LIn being quite aware of how Samantha felt about her husband. The orgy went on for over four hours when Peter and Samantha had to reluctantly draw a halt to the evening because they had to pick up the kids from the baby sitter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.