The Swap - Cover

The Swap

Copyright© 2007 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Samantha and Peter are desperate to save their marriage. Can swapping partners with Alex and Tai Lin really help?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex  

It had been almost a week. Peter and Samantha had discussed the proposition every night after the kids were asleep. They had tried sex twice since their meeting with the Masters, but with the same predictable result.

"I know you want to," she said as they sat at the kitchen table coffee cups in hand.

"I want what we both want. Yeah, okay, I admit I think it just might get both of us back on track, but not if you're not comfortable with it."

"Peter, I'll probably never be comfortable with it. My God, we're talking adultery here."

"Well, not really. It's not cheating if we both know about it and say it's okay."

"But having sex with someone else. Are you telling me it's all right with you if I go to bed with..."

"Hey, I'm not crazy about the idea, but if it will help us..."

"What about the kids? What if they should find out?"

"Find out what?" came a small voice from the doorway.

Peter's and Samantha's heads snapped around to find Sean staring at them.

"What... are you doing up, cowboy?" smiled Peter, covering.

"I got up for a drink of water. Find out about what?" he insisted.

"Uh, well you caught us. You know you have a birthday coming up in a couple of weeks and Donna's is next month."

"Yeah."

"Well, we were just talking about a special surprise for you both for your birthday."

"What surprise," came the question from a now smiling face.

"Well, it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, now would it?"

"I won't tell," said the youngster.

"No, you won't because I am not going to tell you," laughed Peter going over and picking the boy up in his arms. "Be right back," he said to Samantha and carried the youngster back to his room after a stop for that drink of water.

"Whew! You see what I mean?" she said when Peter returned.

"Hey, it's okay. No harm done. Of course we'll have to be careful, but that's no reason to... Look, if you don't want to do this, just say so."

"I'll be honest. I wish we weren't even considering it, but I also know we've tried everything else we know and nothing has worked."

Their eyes met for a long moment.

"Do you really think this will work?" she asked.

"I don't know. All I know is that I'll try anything to rediscover what we once had."

"Once. We commit to just one time. Then if..."

"Once it is," he interrupted, smiling.

Samantha had spent most of yesterday shopping for an appropriate outfit. She was fully aware of why they were going to the Masters' home tonight and what would be taking place. She hadn't shopped for or worn an outfit like the one she was wearing since she and Peter had married. She had tried a couple of "adult" shops, but the outfits there made her feel more like a hooker than philandering wife (she still could not shake the idea that she was somehow cheating). Four or five shops later she had settled on a black, form fitting, mini party dress. When she had first looked at herself in the dressing room mirror she had burned with embarrassment. The neckline plunged so low that a bra was out of the question. The back plunged every bit as far if not farther. This meant she was showing a great deal of cleavage either coming or going. Add the fact that the hemline was well above mid thigh and, even though these days the dress was considered mainstream, Samantha wondered if she didn't look like a cadeau speciale herself. But, she told herself, she would be Alex's cadeau speciale tonight, so why fight it. She bought the dress and a pair of sheer black nylon stockings and matching garter belt. Samantha seldom wore pantyhose and never stockings except on special occasions. Peter had complimented her many times on her beautiful legs and how sexy she looked in stockings. A pair of black stiletto heels completed her ensemble. She had modeled the complete outfit for Peter just before they left for their rendezvous with Alex and Tai Lin.

"Wow! You look..." he stammered, at a loss for words.

"Cheap?" she asked.

"No! Sexy."

"Maybe we should just say home and I can..."

"Come on, they're expecting us."

"I'm just not sure I can do this."

"Of course you can. Just try not to be so up tight."

"Will Kimmie be all right with the kids? Maybe I should call..."

"Honey, the kids have stayed with Kimmie lots of times. She's a great sitter. Now come on, quit trying to find excuses."

"You don't think this is too much?" she asked turning completely around to model the outfit.

"Not at all. You're a knockout. Now come on."

With that she acquiesced, they walked to the car, got in and drove off.

"That's some outfit!" said Alex, having met them at the door and escorted them into the living room. "And some woman inside it as well."

"... Thank you," responded Samantha, embarrassed to be here, in this outfit and receiving sensual compliments from a man she had met less than two weeks ago and who she knew had every intention of bedding her before the evening was out.

Tai Lin smiled at Peter from beside the fireplace mantle. She was again stunning in a silver lame two piece outfit. The top barely held her moderate sized but well shaped breasts, her nipples quite prominent, while the bottom clung to her every curve accentuating the tiny waist and hips ending at trim ankles and small feet clad in sparkling stiletto heels whose straps hugged her shapely legs almost to the knee. She also wore stockings, hers of glittering silver.

"Peter, how nice to see you again," she smiled, offering her hand.

He took it in his, embarrassed by an instantaneous erection.

"We're so glad you could come," smiled Alex. "A drink?"

"Yes, perhaps some wine," said Samantha thinking she would need it to calm her nerves.

"Nothing for me, thanks," said Peter. "Maybe later."

"Your home is lovely," she observed, taking in the ultra modern decor and styling.

"Thank you. We actually spend very little time here. We have a small villa near Rio and a home in Aspen."

"Wow!" responded Peter, "your company must be very successful."

"In all modesty, it is. We live -- shall we say, comfortably."

Alex touched a few controls on a console and the lights dimmed and soft music became audible.

Samantha noticed Peter and Tai Lin move off to the side where Peter took her in his arms and they began to dance.

"It's a '61. I think you'll enjoy it," smiled Alex offering her the drink.

He again wore an open fronted shirt and slacks. As they sat on the couch together Samantha detected a hint of a very masculine cologne. Peter used cologne as well, but nothing as sensuous as this.

She nervously looked around while he patiently waited. Soon her eyes flitted back to his and were held by his orbs, almost magnetic in the way they captured and held her.

"Nervous?" he asked with a smile.

"Petrified," she answered.

"It's understandable, it being your first time. Are you nervous because you're about to go to bed with someone who's not your husband, or because your husband's about to go to bed with another woman?"

Samantha looked around and saw Peter and Tai Lin. They were now dancing much closer than before and Peter's hand had dropped from her back to her buttock. Samantha saw him give a little squeeze and Tai Lin smile in response.

"I'm... not sure -- both, probably."

"Does being here tonight excite you?" he asked casually moving closer, his fingers playing lightly in her hair.

"I... I must admit that along with nervousness there is a sense of excitement."

"And that's exactly what you're here for," he said rising and offering his hand. She took his hand and was no sooner on her feet than she was in his arms.

"You like to dance, Samantha.?"

"Yes."

"Apparently so does your husband," he said, nodding toward Peter and Tai Lin.

Samantha looked over to find Tai Lin's dress on the floor and the black/asian bombshell engaged in a long, deep French kiss with Peter.

Samantha felt a pang of jealousy as she watched Peter''s hands roam over Tai Lin then settle on her bra which he quickly unsnapped. The bra fell to the floor and Peter stood back for a moment to admire the modest sized but perfectly shaped breasts. He glanced over to Samantha, caught her gaze for a second, then Tai Lin let her head fall back as Peter's hand and tongue found the beautiful woman's dark nipples. A few seconds later and the two were climbing the glass treaded spiral stairway, on their way to the upstairs bedroom.

"You see, it's very natural for an attractive man and woman to desire each other," he whispered as he lead her in a slow and dreamy dance that was more a swaying in time as their bodies nuzzled and he gently pulled her ever closer.

She was at first tense, stiff and unresponsive, but Alex was quite experienced at seduction and soon his rhythmic movements and soft voice began to have an effect. Samantha gradually began to relax and allow him to take command.

"Aren't you concerned about Tai Lin?" she asked.

"What? That she's probably naked and performing oral sex on your husband this very minute?"

"Doesn't that worry you?"

"Why should it? I trust Tai Lin and she trusts me. Oh, from time to time we swap and have our flings, but we always come back to each other."

"But..."

"We can discuss your insecurities all night if you wish. Personally I'd rather we both got what you came here for."

"You think I'm hesitant because I'm insecure?"

"Of course. It's probably a major part of why you and Peter are having problems and it certainly is the reason you're so hesitant now."

'What do you mean?"

"You've seen Tai Lin. She's an exceptionally beautiful and sensual woman. You're wondering if you can measure up."

"I... I..." Samantha stammered. Deep within she knew he was right. She could make excuses all night but in the end it was a matter of the same question she had been asking herself since she and Peter had begun having problems with their sex life: was she good enough? At twenty-six and with two children, was she attractive enough and still woman enough to excite and totally pleasure a man?

"Don't try to compete with her, Samantha. Be who you are. Your looks, your body and your pleasures."

He held her tightly and Samantha felt her body tingle with excitement. Her breasts were crushed against him and his presence was overpowering as he kissed her on the neck.

"Alex, I..."

But she never finished as his lips were on hers and she felt her entire body begin to respond.

"Alex, I... I'm just not sure," she gasped between kisses.

But it was at that moment that she heard laughter from the upstairs bedroom. Looking up she saw Tai Lin's naked form walk into the open doorway and pause looking down at her. Their eyes caught and the beautiful black/asian smiled as Peter, also nude, appeared behind her, unaware that Samantha could see them. One hand came around to caress Tai Lin's breast while the other traced her figure from breasts to waist to navel and finally to her glistening tuft of coal black nest hair. Tai Lin's look soundlessly voiced triumph. Not only had she seduced Samantha's husband, but it was obvious had him totally beguiled, wrapped around her little finger. She turned and they kissed deeply, Peter's hands all over her as he pulled her away from the open doorway.

Samantha was stunned. Of course she was aware of why they were here and she had no real reason to be upset with Peter, yet he seemed to have accepted all this so easily, to have fallen under the influence of Tai Lin so completely. Yes, she was beautiful and sexy and desirable but..."

She felt a sudden resentment toward Peter that she had never felt before -- a sense of betrayal somehow. It shouldn't have been this easy for him. Yet even now she could hear the unmistakable sounds of carnal activity wafting down from the bedroom. Angered, she turned to her evening's paramour. Her eyes burned into his.

"Take it, Alex! Tonight I belong to you!"

The kisses grew more intense as his hands made their way to the hooks at the back of the dress. So deftly that she was hardly even aware, the hooks were freed and the dress slid from her shoulders to lie in folds at her feet. She wore a scanty matching black thong and the stockings and garter belt, but since she wore no bra her breasts came free and got Alex's immediate attention.

Samantha's temperature began to climb as the older man's fingers found and tweaked her nipples while caressing the mounds with his hands. Her breathing began to quicken and her heart raced with every knead and caress.

She felt the cool of the clear glass partition behind her. It stood near the open French doored balcony.

His kiss now was strong and powerful and Samantha felt her own desire building, much stronger than she could remember. But there was one last shred of guilt which would have surfaced except it was at that moment she heard Tai Lin scream and Peter grunt loudly as she could remember he often did during orgasm. That was the last straw. Whatever doubts or reservations she might have had, which might have surfaced in time to put an end to this, they were banished completely in that moment.

Alex's talented and experienced fingers slipped inside the thong and squeezed her buttocks. She responded with a mild moan and and a whine of desire. Samantha threw herself against him and began humping his upper leg. Reason was rapidly being overcome by passion. Having seen and heard her husband shamelessly screwing another woman, she had surrendered to her own primal urges and given herself to the moment.

She felt the thong descending under Alex's experienced hand, wiggled to get free of it and kicked it aside along with her dress. Naked now except for the stockings, garter belt and heels, she accepted his kisses and caresses with eagerness.

Suddenly she was flung around and pushed against the glass, her breasts and cheek mashed against the cold hard surface.

"Look on that hill over to the right," he said. "See that house?"

"Yes," she gasped, her sexual needs so great she was even trying to thrust against the glass.

"Our neighbor owns a telescope. We've caught them looking in on us on several occasions. Sometimes we put on a little show for them. They could be looking at you right now, Samantha, focusing closely on your beautiful tits and pussy!"

She might have pulled back, but he had her penned against the glass facing out into the night.

"Ever done it for an audience, Samantha?"

"... No -- you know I haven't."

"Then tonight just might be another first for you."

"Couldn't we... ?" she began.

"Spread your legs, Samantha. I want them to get a good view of your pussy as I fill it with cock!"

Despite all her fears, Samantha had come too far, her desires reached undeniable levels. Her need for sex far outdistanced her attempts at self control and so, demure and conservative Samantha Travers spread her legs as she had been bidden.

"Ever had it from behind like this?" he whispered, his own clothes rapidly falling away.

"No, never!"

"Then you'd better grab the edges of the partition because you're about to get the ride of your life!"

"He was long, he was large and he was experienced. Despite the fact that she was dripping wet with anticipation, he filled her as she had never been filled before and she wondered if she could take all of him. Starting slowly he eased his way in and just when she felt full, he thrusted another three inches into her. She stifled a scream, but couldn't stifle herself when he unleashed the rest of his massive lance into her unprepared nest.

Peter ran to the door and looked down to see his wife plastered face first against the glass partition while Alex reamed her with what seemed an impossibly endowed shaft. Samantha was alternating screams and grunts yet was making no effort to have Alex stop. As Peter watched, Samantha's screams gradually turned to whines of pleasure and he heard the first snorts and knew what couldn't be far behind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.