The Swap - Cover

The Swap

Copyright© 2007 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Samantha and Peter are desperate to save their marriage. Can swapping partners with Alex and Tai Lin really help?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex  

"Peter Travers, just what do you think you're doing?" she kidded over his shoulder. He sat at his desk in the study perusing an internet web site. "Porn?" she asked. "Is that what it's going to take to turn you on?"

"It's going to take a lot more than a few dirty pictures or videos to turn either one of us on. We tried that too, remember? The top of the closet is filled with porno videos. No, this is a different kind of site. One for... well, I'm not sure what the current term is, but they used to call them swingers."

"Swingers? You mean... ?"

"Uh, yeah, they swap wives and husbands."

"Really? I thought most of those were just stories."

"I guess most of them are, but this site looks for real."

"You mean we'd actually..." she began looking more closely, her eyes growing large in disbelief.

"Yeah, uh, just for the night although some of them apparently swap for longer periods of time as well."

"Is that what we've come to? Do you need another man's wife to turn you on?" she asked, the hurt evident in her voice.

"No, Honey, but I've been racking my brain for some kind of answer to what's been happening to us. I've been reading what some of the couples say after trying it. Look."

He pointed to some of the quotes from the smiling scantily clad couples, all of whom sang the praises of swapping.

"Put the spark back in our love life." read one.

"Never thought it could be this good again." said another.

"Saved our marriage," was the quote which caught Samantha's eye.

"Are these for real?" she asked.

"I guess. The site apparently makes their money from ads. The service is free."

"What service?"

"Well, it's kind of like a dating service. Each couple submits a profile of themselves. Then a computer matches you up and gives you a list of other couples who are compatible."

"And you'd... you'd actually consider this?"

"Hey, I'm... we're just looking, okay? You said you were willing to try anything."

"But... but sex with another man -- and you with another woman. How is that going to... ?"

"Read for yourself," he replied, clicking to get a full quotation from one of the couples.

"I simply never imagined it could re-ignite my interest in my husband the way it did," was a quote from a redhead whose mouth was open in desire as her husband (presumed) was fondling her naked breasts.

"But... but... my God, Peter. Do you realize what you're suggesting?"

"Honey, I'm not suggesting anything. I'm just checking out a web site."

"I just can't believe you'd even consider..."

"Hey, you're right. I'm sorry for bringing it up. Forget it," he said, quickly closing out his browser and turning to her. "I guess I was just feeling a bit desperate. I mean both of us have felt this coming on for a long time now and we've both been struggling with it. I guess I... Oh, just forget it. We'll work things out -- somehow."

Over the next few days Samantha went about her work as a housewife/mother as usual, but her mind continued to search for a solution without success. They had visited a minister over a year ago, but his advice, while well meaning, was more spiritual than physical and he seemed reluctant to get into specifics other than more fervent prayer (which they also had tried without success).

One evening when the kids were next door playing, Samantha had grabbed Peter as he entered the door almost attacking him with kisses and tearing off her own clothes as well as his. She had thought that perhaps spontaneity was the answer, that perhaps they needed to be more extemporaneous in their lovemaking. Naked except for her heels, she had bent over the couch and offered herself to him, even begging him to take her anally.

Peter had responded and both thought briefly that tonight might be a breakthrough, but the passion seemed to leak away and neither could sustain their arousal; yet another disappointment to them both.

Samantha became even more depressed when she realized that she was losing interest in even trying with Peter anymore. Both were now feeling extremely awkward at bedtime and slipping into bed with only a cursory kiss and a "good night."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.