Choices - The Birthday Gift

by Patricia51

Copyright© 2007 by Patricia51

Erotica Sex Story: Lee gives her older girlfriend barbara a special surprise for her birthday. It's not necessary to have read my story "Choices" to enjoy this but it might help a bit.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

Barbara Clausen stepped from her car and handed the keys to the valet. He took them and handed her a receipt. Giving the young man a smile, she headed for the glass doors leading into the restaurant side of the sprawling building. She saw her image reflected in the glass. She also saw the young man pausing before getting into her car to park it. He was watching her with a bit of admiration on his face.

Well, it was nice to be admired. Barbara was 56 years old but had stayed in good shape, working out and watching her diet. In fact, she was in better shape now than she had been for years, ever since her girlfriend Lee had convinced her to join a gym now that the two of them led a life that was not so regimented. She couldn't resist adding a bit of extra sway to her walk as her heels clicked over the concrete. She grinned to herself as the valet finally tore his eyes from her legs and bottom and climbed into her car.

The doorman pulled open the right hand glass panel and smiled at her. Barb returned the silent greeting and seemed to surprise him by calling him by name. Once inside, she turned and walked quickly down the hallway to where the maitre-d' stood watch.

"Hello, Barbara. Nice to have you in the house tonight." The tall middle-aged man carefully marked off a line on his seating chart. He took her elbow and led her towards a booth in the corner.

"Its nice to be here Jason." Barb patted her old friend's hand where it rested on her arm.

"Miss Lee called and asked me to tell you she would be a few minutes late. She promised you would have to wait no longer than it will take for a single drink, which I ordered as soon as I saw your car pull in the parking lot."

"You are amazing, Jason," Barb kissed him on the cheek as she slid into the curved booth.

"Yes, I know," replied Jason Kentrick, a twinkle lighting his eyes. He took the glass a waitress brought from the bar and handed it to her. "Happy Birthday, Barbara."

Barb leaned back and sipped her drink appreciatively. Her eyes followed Jason as he returned to his station by the door. He had always been a friend. Her ex-husband and she had not only come here for years when they wanted a special night out, but Barb and Jason's wife Daphne had sat on several different school and community boards together and were fast friends. In fact, the four of them had gone out a number of times over the years.

When her marriage to Grady finally crumbled, the foursome had fallen apart, but somehow they had managed to juggle the conflicts and remain friends. In fact, it was through Jason and Daphne's efforts that she and her ex had come to an understanding of each other. A better understanding in fact then they had the last few years of their marriage.

Barb had not cared for pretty much anyone's opinion concerning her relationship with Lee, but she had worried about losing the Kentricks. She found her fears were groundless. A number of old acquaintances and apparently not-as-close-as-she-thought people had turned their backs when she became publicly involved with another woman, but the ones she cared about the most, her dearest friends and her children, had never wavered in their support of her.

In fact, she had been rather astounded at how easily her daughter had accepted her new status. She had simply kissed her mother and said "Whatever makes you happy."

Her son had been a bit more curious. "Mother, I know that you and Dad had really parted long before the divorce. Sara and I were glad it was amicable, that you two had made peace with each other, and we didn't go through all the yelling and shouting that some of my friends tell me their parents did. Of course we would have liked for you to stay together, but the older we got, and yes we discussed it, the more we knew that wasn't going to happen. I really do want to know one thing though."

She had told him to ask whatever he wanted and he had continued. "If I'm not being too nosey, when did you become a lesbian? Was it sudden? Or did you have feelings for other women before you became involved with Lee?"

"Oh my," she replied. "Billy, I'm not a lesbian. Your father and I enjoyed a robust sex life up till we started to drift apart and I still find men appealing." She groped for the words to express aloud the debate she had had with herself and the what she had decided. "If I had met a guy who made me in feel the same as Lee does, I would have had no problems being with him. but I met her instead. Its not her sex, sweetheart, its the person that she is. She makes me so very happy."

Her son hugged her. "I'm happy too then Mom."

Of course it wasn't actually that simple. Billy had continued to be confused and a bit dismayed but he had publically thrown his support behind her. That had meant a lot to her.

She settled comfortably against the cool leather and crossed her legs. She was tempted to look at her watch but decided not to do so. If Lee said she would be here soon then she would be.

Absorbed as she was in her thoughts, she didn't even see anyone approaching until a hand was waved in front of her face. Startled, she looked up and into the quietly laughing face of her girlfriend.

"You were a million miles away."

"I know." Barb replied. "Good place though." She looked over her lover and smiled in appreciation. "Don't you look lovely. You've changed clothes since lunchtime."

Lee spun around. Usually the younger woman dressed casually whenever possible, although her clothes were always suitable for their two woman law office. Now she was wearing a dark blue skirt and a cream colored blouse. Sheer nude pantyhose and matching heels completed her ensemble.

"Thanks, but I had to do something to match this spot, and you. You still look as gorgeous now as you did this morning."

Lee remained standing and Barb looked at her with puzzlement. "What is it Lee?"

In response, the young woman waved her arm. "I have someone I want you to meet." Another young woman, possibly a year or two junior to Lee, walked over quickly, a shy smile on her face.

"This is my friend, Denise. I bumped into her this afternoon and invited her to join us for supper. I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not, Lee." Barbara smiled, hoping the expression wasn't strained. She had hoped for a bit of a romantic dinner with Lee, but would never begrudge her young lover a visit with a friend. And certainly she would never do anything to make a friend of Lee's feel uncomfortable. "Please Denise, sit down. Would you like a drink?"

The visitor slid into the booth on Barb's left hand side, even as Lee slipped in on the right side, putting barb between the two of them. Jason took their orders and brought chilled champagne to the table with his compliments. The three women enjoyed a wonderful meal. Declining dessert, regretfully in Barb's case as the chocolate cake here was nearly sinful in its richness but guaranteed to add an inch to her waistline. The threesome settled back with another bottle of wine and talked.

The conversation was as bubbly as the champagne. Denise was full of fun and related several amusing anecdotes about Lee. Barb was familiar with one or two, but a couple of the stories were new to her. She was enjoying herself much more than she had thought she would.

Lee leaned forward, pointing at Denise with the index finger of her right hand. Barb nearly jumped as her partner's left hand settled on her knee and began to work its way up under the hem of her skirt. Not by even a sideways glance did Lee give away what she was doing. A smile crossed her lips as the searching fingertips found the top of Barb's stocking and slid around the smooth skin they found there.

The conversation continued, with Barb making a valiant effort to continue to contribute. It was nearly impossible for her to pay much attention to anything but what was going on under the table. She squirmed under the gentle assault. The insistent pressure of Lee's hand made her uncross her legs and lift her hips for a moment, which allowed Lee to push Barb's skirt up nearly around her waist.

In her state of arousal, Barb's heightened senses caught a slight sound, as though someone had dropped something under the table. Then she heard the rasp of nylon brushing together. A part of her mind that was able to consider anything except the touch of Lee's fingers on her thigh made a note that Denise must have crossed her legs.

A moment later the source of the sound was revealed when a the side of a foot contacted her leg. Barb barely smothered a gasp as she realized that Denise must have taken her shoe off and was now rubbing her foot up and down against the side of Barb's calf. She looked left at Denise, her mouth open in surprise, then jerked her gaze back to Lee as she heard a throaty chuckle from her girlfriend.

Except for that, the two young women continued their conversation as though nothing was going on under the table. Lee slid her hand all the way up Barb's thigh to press her fingers against the black satin panties the older women was wearing. Barb's legs parted, almost involuntarily. Denise slid closer and draped her leg over Barb's, rubbing up and down. The crackle created by the young woman's pantyhose hose leg scratching against Barb's stocking seemed to have an electric effect on the middle-aged lawyer.

It was clear to Barb that this was a set-up. Both Lee and Denise continued to carry on a light hearted conversation, occasionally asking for her opinion or thoughts. At the same time, both girls continued their near ravishing of Barb. Hidden by the table cloth, the two young women teased Barb until she thought she was going to explode.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.