Preacher-Man - Cover

Preacher-Man

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Cindy was shifting uncomfortably in the pew trying to keep her mind on the fact she was sitting in church. But it was so hard to do because the new preacher was sexy and handsome. She muttered to herself, "Oh god, I can not believe he was still single!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   First  

Cindy was shifting uncomfortably in the pew trying to keep her mind on the fact she was sitting in church. But it was so hard to do because the new preacher was sexy and handsome.

She muttered to herself, "Oh God, I cannot believe he's still single!"

Cindy first met Reverend Caldwell while she was visiting her mother last Tuesday. When she walked into the house that day, there he sat at the table, drinking coffee with her mom. As her mother introduced him she could feel his deep, blue eyes go right through her, causing her to quiver. She hoped he did not notice.

She held out her hand and uttered the usual, "Hello." As their fingers touched she felt a tingle go directly to her clit. "Now how could that happen? He was just a preacher," she silently wondered.

Her mother turned to Cindy and asked if she would like a cup of coffee. After replying with a nod of her head she sat down. Cindy wondered if he was the kind of preacher who could date, or if he was one who was married to the church. She felt like asking him, but didn't because her mom would chastise her.

She tried to avoid his gaze, but every time she looked up, he was watching her. Cindy almost fainted when he spoke up and said, "I wish you would join your mother Sunday and come to church."

Cindy] smiled and replied, "Sorry Reverend, but I have plans."

In the back of her mind she was laughing, "What a freaking joke! Oh yeah, like this mini-skirted, bar-hopping, sexy gal would be found sitting in your damned church! If you listened to my mother you would know how much of a sinner I am. I do not think so, preacher man."

The preacher got up and told them he had to go. Turning his attention toward Cindy, he said, "I hope you change your mind about Sunday."

After he was gone, her mother reached across the table and grabbed her hand. "You know Cindy, it wouldn't hurt you to go to church, just once. Please, do it for me."

She could feel a non-stop lecture coming on. Her mother would rant and rave about how much of a sinner Cindy really was, in graphic detail. Therefore, just to shut her mother up, she said, "Sure, see you Sunday, Momma."

Since Cindy's dad had died a year ago, she tried to visit her mom at least four times a week. The usual routine was to fix supper and play a few rounds of Scrabble.

When they sat down to eat, Cindy hoped her mother would not say anything more, but knew that was impossibility. Her mother considered herself a veritable matchmaker, and if she had her way, Cindy would have been married by now.

Her mother took a drink before speaking.] "Honey, did you see how handsome he is? He is only a year older than you. It would be so nice if you liked him. Honey, he is available!"

Oh, God, that did it! Everyone knows preachers think sex is sinful and she just knew this one would be no different. "Mother, please, I think I can find a man on my own. Besides, if you do not mind, I will get married only when I want to!"

She helped her mom with the dishes and then patted her hand and kissed her cheek. "Gotta go momma, six a.m. rolls around early. Please do not be too angry with me."

All the way home she cursed herself, "Oh shit, Cindy, what in the hell did you get yourself into now?"

Sunday, her roommate Renee had asked Cindy to go to the new movie theater and afterwards out to dinner. How was she going to tell her she could not go?

She could see herself telling Renee about what she was going to do Sunday. After a pause she just knew that Renee would be rolling on the floor with laugher.

Giggling, "You are going where? To church... oh I get it, this is a joke. Where is the punch line?" The teasing would escalate until all of her friends had joined in the fun.

Cindy decided not to tell her the truth. She'd just say that her mom asked her to do something Sunday. That way no one would notice where she had gone. The next thing she did was focus on what to wear. If she wore the usual mini-skirt and short tops, they wouldn't even let her through the front door of the church. So she decided to wear a long denim skirt, a checkered country style blouse, and boots.

Sunday came around and Cindy left for church early. She wanted to arrive before her mother, to avoid any more embarrassment. When she got there, she whispered,

"Damn," because there was Mom on the steps waiting for her.

Her mother said, "Hello Cindy, you look so nice dear."

She then grabbed Cindy's arm and purposely walked arm in arm into the church.

As they passed the preacher, her mom chirped, "Good morning, Reverend."

Reverend Caldwell reached out and shook Cindy's hand.

"Welcome Cindy, glad you could join us. Hey, did you mother tell you about the pot-luck after the morning services? I sure hope you'll join us."

Cindy frowned and nodded no, then kept on moving, pushing her mother toward the pews. "By God I am not about to stay in this church any longer then I have to."

She was relieved when she mother did not sit in the front row. Cindy glanced about, and shivered. The place gave her the creeps. She looked at the people, and almost fainted. Half of the men there were ones who'd hit on her at the local bar. Now here they sat all prim and proper next to their wife or girlfriend.

She snickered and whispered, "Oh goody, a room full of hypocrites."

After settling in, she was determined to tune out everything, including the "you are a sinner" sermon. She was doing well until she looked up and saw the minister watching her.

Cindy smiled at him, "God-damn, how can be a man of God be so fucking handsome!" While wondering what was on his mind, she started imagining sexy things and blushed.

Maybe he was one of those dirty-minded ministers who do more than console their flock. When they stood to sing the last hymn, she leaned over towards her mom and said, "I think I'll stay for dinner, beats cooking any day," while trying not to let on she had an ulterior motive.

Cindy found herself enjoying the dinner and noticed it made her mom quiet happy. She figured the day was not a total loss and it didn't bruise her dignity too badly. When she went to get some pie for desert, her mother joined her.

Her mother leaned over and said, "Cindy, I hope you do not mind me going over to Martha's after dinner? She wants me to help her work on the quilt she is making for her daughter. Oh, don't worry about how to get home dear, I have already asked the preacher if he would take you."

Cindy almost dropped her plate and was about to yell, "Mother, how could you!" Then she stopped, knowing that this was one argument she would never win. She then smiled to herself. It might not be such a bad idea for the preacher man to take her home. Now, she could really see what he was like. It was a perfect chance to see what was on his mind.

Cindy sat back down and started eating her pie. She glanced over at the preacher when he was not looking, sizing him up and down. At that moment, she wished he were not a preacher. He was a very handsome man, one she could really fall for.

His deep blue eyes were hidden by heavy black lashes and his oval face was surrounded by long, curly hair. When he smiled he had the cutest dimples. She jumped when his eyes met hers and then he quickly looked away. Inside she wished they were sitting somewhere private.

She then told herself, "That will never happen. I do not date preachers!"

Reverend Caldwell knew Cindy was watching him and wondered if she liked what she saw. When he looked at her and their eyes met for one brief moment, he felt his heart skip a beat. Inside his head he was yelling, "Wow, she is really beautiful!"

He continued to watch her when he went to get another cup of coffee. She was a tall, full-figured woman. Her breasts were large, but firm. Her waist was just perfect for his arms and he loved her full hips. She also had a cute round face, an upturned nose, and green, seductive eyes hidden by the locks of long, curly blonde hair.

Cindy was his idea of a perfect woman. In his mind he wondered if she would ever like him. He could not take his eyes off her, hoping no one would notice he was ogling her.

Reverend Caldwell readjusted his tie and then remembered her mother telling him that she thought Cindy was too promiscuous. In his mind he thought,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.