Preacher-Man - Cover

Preacher-Man

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Cindy was shifting uncomfortably in the pew trying to keep her mind on the fact she was sitting in church. But it was so hard to do because the new preacher was sexy and handsome. She muttered to herself, "Oh god, I can not believe he was still single!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   First  

"Doll, that won't be hard to do, because I have fallen head over heels in love with you. You are my angel in disguise."

He guided her over to the futon, and unfolded it. The two of them climbed onto it, curled up in each others arms and then talked most of the night. It was kind of weird as no man had ever just talked to Cindy before. They all couldn't wait to get into her panties.

She curled up closer to him ran her finger across his chin and asked, "Where do we go from here Reverend?"

His blue-eyes met her seductive emerald-green eyes. They seemed to shimmer with flecks of gold. This blue-eyed devil pulled at her like a moth to a flame.

"Cindy, call me Herb. Where do you want it to go from here?"

"I'm not sure, but I do want to take things slowly and get to know you more, out of bed."

"May I suggest coming to the real prayer meeting every Wednesday night for starters? We have a pot-luck dinner followed by small groups for prayer. I just know you'd like the group with women your own age."

"I could, but might be shy at first. Tell me something, what is your favorite activity to do besides having sex?"

"Well I love to play miniature golf, go sailing, and visit the theater. What do you like to do?"

"I love playing miniature golf, have never been sailing, but would try it. I also love to go to a dinner theater. My mom and I go every now and then. I also love museums and the zoo."

"Well now, I see we have some things in common, we can have a lot of fun getting to know one another."

She sat there thinking for a moment, what on earth she would tell her mother. If she mentioned she had sex with Herb, she would never hear the end of how she is a real bad sinner.

"Cindy, a penny for your thoughts."

"Oh I was just thinking of what to tell mother when I visit her this week. I know she will have a million and one questions."

"Just be open and honest, and remember not to judge her too harshly. After all she does love you. Well I think it's time I took you home don't you?"

"Hum, not just yet," she purred as she ran her hands across his chest and began unbuttoning the buttons. "I have some unfinished business to take care of."

"Oh yeah, what kind of business," he teased as he reached for her and pulled her close.

She flashed him a devilish smile, and started removing her clothing. "It requires the two of us to get naked. After all even a preacher needs sex."

"I love your way of thinking." He stood and removed his trousers, shorts, socks, shoes, and shirt.

She ogled him. Oh he was so handsome. It was apparent that he took care of his tall, tanned, body from his broad shoulder, down to his firm stomach. When she looked down further she gasped, oh my god, he was hard already.

"Oh honey, it looks like something is raring to go."

He walked over to her, and ran his hands across her velvety belly, up to her breasts, down her arms, and took a hold of her hands. "Has anyone told you that you are beautiful?"

"Flattery will get you anywhere with me honey."

"I mean it, you're not too skinny, and your voluptuous body has curves in the right places. I hate toothpick women; they slip through a man's fingers like a bar of soap." His whole body ached for her.

Cindy climbed back onto the futon, and motioned for him. "Come here you sexy thing." She wanted to excite every inch of his body, make the moment special since they had confessed their love to each other.

Her angelic voice mesmerized him, clear to his soul. His heart skipped a beat as he climbed up next to her, and lay on his side facing her. He could smell her sex, it's alluring perfume permeating, his senses, and going straight to his cock making it as hard as steel.

He pulled her into his arms, and they kissed, long, hard, and deep.

She kissed him back with all the passion she could muster. While pressing her large breast into his chest she ran her fingers down his side, with a light feathery touch. She felt him quiver with desire.

When the kiss ended she was barely able to utter, "I don't want to fuck, make love to me Herb."

"Oh my sweet Cindy, it will be my pleasure."

He held her sweet body as he started kissing her from her ruby-red lips downward. When he came to her breasts, he nibbled, suckled, and pulled at one than the other.

She felt euphoric, as his kiss, set her skin ablaze with desire. With each touch of his lips, she quivered, and felt her juices run down the crack of her ass.

As his mouth worked its magic Cindy reached for his erection, and began caressing it, softly at first then firmer with each stroke.

"Oh darling, squeeze it, hold it, stroke it, this dick is all yours from now on."

"You mean that, don't you?"

"Yes I do, why do you ask?"

She paused watching his face to gauge his reaction then spoke. "I was thinking maybe that you can have one last tryst, mother, me and you."

For a moment she thought he was going to pass out. "Herb, are you okay?"

"Let me see if I heard you straight, before I answer that one. You want us to do one last rendezvous, a threesome with your mother. Correct?"

"You heard me right; I want her to know that I hold no ill feeling for what she did with you. If she will do it, she is kind of weird, and may not."

"Well there is no harm asking, now hush baby, I need to make love to you before this dick explodes all over this futon.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.