Preacher-Man
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Cindy was shifting uncomfortably in the pew trying to keep her mind on the fact she was sitting in church. But it was so hard to do because the new preacher was sexy and handsome. She muttered to herself, "Oh god, I can not believe he was still single!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   First  

Cindy returned this kiss and in her mind stated. "Wonder what mother would do if she could see me now?"

When the kiss broke she winked and asked, "What are we going to do tonight in our little prayer meeting?"

He pulled her close, nuzzled her ear and whispered, "Anything you want Lil-darling."

Cindy couldn't help but snicker and reply, "Oh we could kneel, and ask for his help to guide us."

"My dear, I don't think he would offer us any kind of help in the sex department."

"I know, but it sounded good."

"Come here you Lil minx, I have been dying to touch you all day."

She knew better, "All day huh, and you had no one else to console today?"

He raised an eyebrow, "Well your mother was here, she needed some spiritual guidance."

In her mind she said, "If that's spiritual guidance, I wonder how long she's been getting it."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and purred. "Reverend, I need your guidance, in so many ways."

As her hands roamed his firm, body, she planted a kiss on him that would curl more than his toes.

"Let me lock the office door, I think you need some serious counseling."

"Oh I do, and lots of it."

He locked the door and started disrobing as he walked back to the desk. "Clothes always get in the way of me advising you."

She dropped her outfit and cooed, "Yeah they are so bothersome."

He pulled her close, kissed her deeply, as his fingers toyed with her swollen nipples.

She giggled, "You know you are corrupting you parishioner."

"Am I?"

"Yeah, keep it up."

He laid her on the desk and kissed her from her ruby-red lips downward. Sucking and teasing each nipple till Cindy begged for him to go lower. He sat in his chair, spread her legs, and inhaled her intoxicating aroma. He then slithered his tongue across her honey laden slit.

"Ooooh my god, mmmm, I love what you're doing to me."

He spread her labia, and tantalized every inch of her velvety flesh. He shivered when she quivered with each lap of his tongue. In his mind, he told himself it was wrong, but his body yelled, enjoy it.

His tongue worked its magic and she ran her fingers through his hair, and pulled him closer. Her eyes closed, as she purred in delight. Wow, for a preacher he sure knows how to eat cunt.

It didn't take long for her to bellow, "Oooooh baby, I'm cumming! Please fuck me now!"

"My dear I thought you'd never ask."

He rose up and impaled his member deep in her throbbing vaginal orifice. Oh she was tight, and milking his rod with each thrust.

"Oh Cindy, I am going to cum soon, can I cum inside you?"

"You better, I have waited for this all day."

He climaxed hard, and they reveled in the moment, basking in the afterglow.

Reverend looked at his watch, "Oh dear, time does fly. I need to be getting home; I have an early meeting tomorrow."

"Will you be consoling another member of the church?"

"No, just a boring but necessary board meeting. However, I hope to see you tomorrow night at 8pm sharp. We have more praying to do."

"Praying huh, is that what they call it nowadays? Do you have any more of these types of prayer meetings Reverend?"

"Not like this one, I assure you." In his mind he wondered how on earth he was going to accommodate two women, sexually on the same night.

Thursday came and went like any other weekday, except JoAnne had called to cancel that evening, stating she had a migraine.

He sighed deeply, what a relief, as I was getting worn out, and not sure how long he could keep things up. Something would have to give soon. Especially before mom and daughter found out, both were being fucked by the preacher-man.

That night he walked out through the chapel, wanting to spend some quiet time by himself before Cindy arrived.

As he neared the front of the room, he spotted a woman sitting there, at first he did not know who it was. When he moved to sit down by her he noted it was Cindy.

She had her head down, and seemed lost in a train of thought. When she slowly raised her head, he noticed she was crying.

"Reverend," she tearfully spoke.

"What's wrong Cindy?"

"Something inside of me tells me I have sinned, horribly and I think I need to come clean." She paused and looked around warily.

"You appear uncomfortable telling it here in the chapel, shall we go to my office. It allows a person to relax without the pressure of the holy domain hovering over them."

She smiled, and nodded. "Yes, I think I would like that much better."

When she stood he closed his eyes and shuttered, and asked for forgiveness. Her perfume, full breasts, curvaceous body, made him quiver excitedly.

They walked down a long corridor to the rectory. He opened the door, and allowed her to go in first. He then offered her a chair.

"Can I get you anything, a glass of water perhaps?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.