The Meeting - Cover

The Meeting

Copyright© 2007 by R

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A married man with a young son in the Scouts volunteers to be a den leader only to find that he is the only dad at the meetings. He ends up going to another packs meeting with a mom he doesn't get along with but when they end up stuck on a little travelled road after the meeting they discover they are both very attracted to each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Size  

The week went by and another storm dumped another few inches of snow so there was no meeting that weekend. I was relieved that I wouldn't have to face Beth right away. I was worried about how she would act and if what had happened would be written all over my face. As it turned out it snowed a lot more and there wasn't another meeting for three weeks. The days went quickly and before I knew it the day arrived.

I arrived late on purpose so I wouldn't run into Beth before hand. I walked in and quickly said hello to everyone then sat down and shuffled some papers around to look busy. Beth was sitting right across from me and when I looked up she gave me a little smile and a quick wink. I smiled back then looked around to see if anyone noticed. Luckily everyone was busy with their own notes.

Thankfully the meeting was short. Beth reported on what we learned at the other pack's meeting and to my horror when she was done one of the women asked if we got stuck in the storm that night. Beth's face turned a deep crimson and I half-heartedly tried to laugh it off. The room had become uncomfortably quiet and even though I tried to not make eye contact with anyone I could feel all of them staring at me. Beth finally broke the silence. "He's the last person I'd want to be stranded with", she blurted out. There was some nervous laughter and before it stopped I stood up and reminded everyone that the roads were very bad and it was getting late.

The room emptied quickly and I was the last to leave. Beth was in front of me as we left the room and after a quick look around I reached out and gave her ass a squeeze. She almost jumped out of her shoes but didn't turn around. I followed her out the front door and asked if I could walk her to her car. It was snowing hard and the sidewalk was slippery so she hooked her arm through mine and we shuffled our way to her van.

"I have a confession to make", Beth said in a soft voice as we arrived at her van, "I haven't been able to stop thinking about that night". "What night", I asked jokingly? "C'mon", she teased as she squeezed my arm tightly. "Do you feel guilty about what we did or is it a good memory", I asked? "I can't help feeling guilty", she started, "but the whole thing keeps playing over and over in my mind and when it does I get very, very horny and like I told you, I don't enjoy sex with my husband anymore". I didn't comment, I wanted to see how much she would volunteer without coaxing.

She didn't say any more and we just stood there looking at eachother for a few seconds. "I'm getting cold", she finally whispered. "Me too", I added. I opened her door and helped her in. Then she said something that really took me by surprise. "How do you feel about reliving a moment", she said in a voice so soft that I could barely hear her. I only hesitated a moment then said, "I'd love to". I closed her door, walked around to the passenger side, and got in. She said she wanted me to drive and we switched seats.

I started the van and drove slowly down the snow covered street. "Where do you want to go", I asked her? "Just drive", was all she said. I headed for the mall parking lot and drove around behind the stores. It was late and everything was closed. There was a small alley between two buildings so I pulled in and killed the motor. Before I could say or do a thing Beth was all over me. She was kissing me passionately and rubbing my stiffening cock through my pants. In seconds she had my pants open and my cock out. As she stroked it slowly she looked in my eyes and smiled, "I want to suck your cock right now". She bent over and swallowed almost half of me then started sucking like a fifty dollar whore.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.