Diversity

by Mulligan

Copyright© 2007 by Mulligan

Science Fiction Sex Story: A story set in the Sa'arm universe. A Confederacy Marine pickup as seen through the eyes of a young teen female.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

It happened just as I took the second bite of my bacon/mushroom burger. I had been watching this really great-looking little pickup that was pulling into Denny's parking lot when the parking lot disappeared. Suddenly everything outside became gray and furry around the edges. I freaked!

And I almost jumped out of my seat when Lisa, she's my sister, dug her fingernails into my upper arm as she screamed. She had just looked past me out the window and seen the 'nothingness'. Both of us were scared out of our wits until Mom reached over and slapped Lisa's hand and my arm where they were joined.

"Settle girls! Get a hold of yourselves! This has got to be a Confederacy 'extraction' - you know, where they collect people for the Swarm war! That's the field they use to keep everybody else out and all of us in here! This is important! Settle down, NOW!"

Being obedient girls we were immediately a lot quieter than some of the other people in the restaurant when a really big guy stood up at the other end of the place and started to talk in a really loud voice. HE said that THEY (there were two other people with him — one was a really big lady) were at the restaurant to pick up five people selected for service with the Confederacy Defense Forces. No one could leave until THEY were done here and that the 'interdiction field' outside would be released as THEY left. Then he started calling out the five people THEY were there to collect.

As those people were getting together and talking with the rest of HIS team Mom was talking to Lisa and me really fast, and quietly. "This is what we talked about girls! If one of those guys they're here to pick up will choose me to go with him you get to go with us! We'll be somewhere safe when the Swarm gets here! I really want somebody to pick us! You're going to have to help me get picked!"


She really WAS whispering in exclamation marks — we had talked a couple of times about how important something like this could be -- and how unlikely it was to happen somewhere that we just happened to be. Mom had been very disappointed when she got her CAP score back after testing. She had only gotten a 5.2 and they didn't select people below a 6.5 score, so she wouldn't be 'selected' to volunteer for the CDF. But she could maybe get 'chosen' by a selectee and if she was chosen she probably could get them to take us too, if we were still under 14. She had told us about how the people who were selected got to choose people to go with them. About how important those people were, even if they were basically sex slaves, to make more humans on the colony world. So, she said, she'd get naked and have sex with a guy if it got him to choose her to go. That kind of behavior seemed to occur at every extraction. And, she said, we were old enough to do the same, even if we were under 14, just that we couldn't do the sex part. She said it was the best way to try to be safe in this world, by being off of it if at all possible. And she told us that we were going to get tested as soon as we turned 14, which would be in three months for Lisa and in four months for me.

When the big guy (Sarge he said to call him) said that if any of us wanted to volunteer to be chosen to go with the 'selectees' that we had better stand up, grab our CAP IDs and get in line. When the other marine (that's what they were), started to separate the volunteers into choosing groups Mom quickly got us up and herded us into the line of women in front of the counter. She kept her arms around us the whole time, which was good because otherwise I probably would have run into the Ladies room or something. I was scared spitless and from the way Lisa was keeping a tight grip on my arm I knew she was scared too! We got there before a lot of the women and Mom wouldn't let any of them get in front of any of us. She actually pushed one woman out of the way and told her to go to the end of the line with the other 'slowpokes'.

Sarge used his 'big' voice again to identify the people THEY had come to pick up. There were three men and two women. All of them looked a little bit surprised and uncertain of what to do as Sarge told everybody that 1 man could choose 6 (six!) 'concubines' (that's what HE called them), that 1 man could choose four 'concubines', that 1 man could choose two and that 1 woman could choose four while the other could choose two. That meant that eighteen people in Denny's could get chosen to go to safety. And Mom intended to be one of them and for us to go with her.

Sarge divided us (all of us standing anyway) into three groups of women and two groups of men. The lady marine was still talking to the lady selectees when Sarge started the guys down the lines of women to interview us. It was really embarrassing to watch. Most of these women were willing to do anything to be chosen. It was like a description of an old slave market only here the women were selling themselves. One of the women in another group was told to strip. Suddenly almost all of them stripped down to nothing, in competition with the women next to them. Mom did too, just like she said she would, and was dithering at us to get our clothes off when the guy doing our line got to us. Sarge was right behind him.

"ID," he demanded.

Mom gave hers to him right away and was busy explaining that we (Lisa and me) weren't 14 yet, but would be, really soon. A 'Three For One' deal she called us. Roger (the guy who was doing the choosing, he had been identified as having two choices, ) looked at the three of us with a funny look on his face. Lisa and I had only got our tops off, not even our bras, but that wasn't what he was trying to figure out. "They're my daughters!" Mom exclaimed.

"Yeah, right!" said Sarge.

"We are, too!" chimed in the two of us together.

"Explain!" demanded Sarge with Roger nodding his head in agreement.

I'd better give you a longer explanation than Mom could give to Sarge under the gun, so to speak. You see, Mom is a product of mid-western America. She's white, light brunette, about 5'5 and was about 38 years old then. When she was about 25 she decided that she was enough educated (she had a Masters degree in management), enough situated (she was the office manager for a large legal firm), and enough unmarried (we figure she was cute enough, but no Mr. Right had shown up yet) that she was going to have to provide her OWN family, without a man. She'd deal with a man in her life later, if one showed up. She wanted to have children THEN. Faced with two options for obtaining her desired children she rejected sperm donors and syringes route and chose instead to adopt. We, her two girls, are very happy that she did.

She adopted Lisa first. Lisa was about three weeks old when Mom got her and she doesn't remember ever being somewhere besides with Mom. When Lisa was about three years old Mom decided to adopt again. Her bosses had helped her get Lisa and they helped smooth over the legal issues of a second adoption by a single mother too. This time she didn't go for a newborn, but chose a little girl the same age as her first daughter -- ME! Mom named me Mary. I sort of remember some other people from when I was little, but ever since I joined them it has been the three of us together. We're really sort of a very strong family.

But that doesn't tell you why Sarge and Rog didn't know what to make of the three of us. You see, while mom is white, like I said; Lisa is African-American. What she calls Black? And me? I'm Asian -- probably Korean the adoption people thought. Mom and Lisa call me 'yellow' when we get to talking about our colors. I was found in a motel in our city, all alone, after some people had checked out. The cleaning ladies found me one morning and the police could never find the people who had rented the room to ask them about me. They were white and I obviously wasn't. So, really, nobody knows where I came from. But Mom took me anyway thank God, and the three of us make a very good family. I think so anyway! We just vary in color more than most families.

... But back to Sarge and Rog at Denny's. There they stood, in a choosing line, with a white woman who claimed two 13-year-old kids as her daughters -- one black, one yellow. On the surface many people would have a hard time accepting what they saw. We've run into that for years. She had to convince these guys (Rog in particular) that we really were a family and that he could take all of us. That she was the only one that would count against his two choices, but that we would both be legal in a little while and he would have three 'concubines' for the 'price' of just one. That he would still have his second choice available to him.

Mom had us get out our school IDs (thank god they had our pictures and names behind the embossed plastic) and told our story quickly and then she got on the track that Sarge really liked. She pointed out that by choosing us as his family, Rog was going to get as much racial diversity in his family as possible.

"And," she said quickly, "I know that the Darjee can make me over into a younger version as part of their medical improvements. I can still have several babies. I like sex; I've just never let a man make babies in me. YOU can be that man if you choose us! We've talked it over between the three of us before, and the girls know what will probably happen if you do choose us! I have the skills to please you and to run your entire household for you while you're off doing whatever the AIs will have you doing to fight the Swarm. PLEASE, take the three of us!"

Sarge and Rog looked at each other and then discussed us right in front of us. There was no privacy or secrecy in this situation. "Well," said Sarge, "we do want as much diversity in this relocation of humanity as we can get. If you want to 'young' mom up you'll get a white, a black and a yellow for the cost of one choice. I carded her ID and her story checks out -- they're her adopted kids and look to be just short of legal age. On our colony when they turn 14 they get to take their own CAP tests. If they pass they get to choose their own concubines and get their own pods. If they don't pass then you get keep them if you still want them. You just have to get them pregnant within six months."

"Yeah," said Rog, "OK girls, let's see those titties. Mom looks pretty good and I've been promised that they can fix any real problems we run into."

When Lisa and I realized what he wanted, we started to strip too. While we were skinning out of our pants and panties, Rog and Sarge were double verifying that we weren't 14 yet. That's the year point when girls aren't considered kids anymore but can choose to have sex if they want to. That's also the point when kids don't get a free ride with their Mom or Dad anymore. We'd have to have our own CAP IDs and get selected on our own results. That's what Mom had scheduled for us to do on our birthdays.

Mom was still explaining to Sarge while Rog was feeling us up and 'inspecting' us (as he put it). Nobody except me but my doctor has had hands on my tits until Rog did that day. He even ran a hand down our crotches and Lisa squealed. Later on she told me that he had surprised her by sticking a finger up into her. She hadn't expected that at all! He didn't do that with me then, but he's fingered me (and her) a lot since that day.

Finally Sarge told Rog it was decision time -- that there was a limit to how long this could drag out. When he said that, Rog had a finger in Mom's hairy twat and a hand on one of her boobs. Rog made the decision then and there and told us all to go over by the lady Marine -- that we were going with them! Lisa and I grabbed up our clothes and the other stuff we had brought in with us and got ready to head over where he said, but then Mom asked him if she could help him make his other choice.

Rog thought it over, agreed, told her not to get dressed but to give her stuff to us, and we headed in two different directions. Lisa and I went over by the lady marine (gosh, she was a big lady! But real nice to us and everybody else who came over to her). Rog and Mom stepped back from the line to talk a bit -- like about five or more minutes worth! Later Rog told us what they talked about. It was racial diversity of our new world, and whether they wanted to really work at it. If Rog and Mom were both white, Lisa was black, and I was Asian, then they needed someone from the Amer-Indian racial grouping to balance things out they thought. Just looking around at the women in the restaurant, they decided that the closest they could come to a Native American was someone of South American background.

That's how they chose Juanita. She's our sister-wife now. She's Mexican, was 20 years old then, had a CAP score of 4.5 (heavy on maternal instincts, Rog said) and had a 4 year-old named Tomás. He's now the second ranking male in our 'family'. 'Nita wasn't married and was holding down a job as nanny to a rich family. She was ridiculously happy to join us! Tomás was going to be safe from the Swarm! She didn't care about having to be a 'sex slave' herself; she just rejoiced that Tomás would be safe! Lisa and I have been very happy to accept him as our younger 'brother' and a possible future 'co-husband'.

And I have to stop referring to us as 'sex slaves'! Since we transported to the pod ship and got our own pod we've really set up our own family. Mom is the mom; 'Nita, Lisa and I are now all second level sister/wives under Mom, and Tomás is our favorite brother. While Rog is the boss and we are all his wives, Mom really runs things 'cause he's gone so often on Confederacy duty.


It took a while to get to this 'town' on our colony planet, but we've all worked together to make it happen right when we got here. The story I want to tell is how we got to be this way. Actually, Lieutenants TH and JJ sort of urged one of us to tell our story, and Lisa doesn't think she writes all that well, so it ended up being my job.

When most of the selections had been made, Sarge told the lady marine to start sending us up. She put something on the floor and it made a kind of blue, shimmery area around it. Since we were one of the first groups completed she sent us up first. She sent Roger through, with us girls next, followed by Juanita carrying Tomás and then Mom came. It seemed like it took forever, but I'm told that it was much less than a minute when we stepped out into this big area with some more marines to push us out of the way of the people following us. It had been a 'beam me up, Scotty' trip and we hadn't even realized it until we were in the Darjee colony ship in orbit. Eventually all the others were transported up and Sarge and the lady marine came last.

The rest of the day was spent sorting everybody out, finding out if anybody needed immediate help, who had kids to be picked up, and assigning our pods to us. There were already hundreds of other people on the ship and the first marines we met still had several pickups to make so they handed us off to the marines on board and we didn't see them again for a couple of weeks. Apparently they picked up five kids for others in our pickup group before they quit that day. Eventually they became the main people who were teaching us about our new world and our jobs on it.

None of our 'family' had immediate medical needs that had to be attended to so we went fairly quickly to our pod. Later we all spent some time in the med stations and later Roger and Mom spent several days in the tubes getting adjusted.

Tomás had a problem with ear infections that the 'nannies' corrected, Lisa and I both had our periods regularized and were made unable to have babies for six months. 'Nita had about 25 pounds taken off by the nanobots, mostly around her middle and her butt (you should see her shape now, or at least when she's not preggers). That took about two weeks of regular time. Rog and Mom took the most time in the machines

It turned out that Rog had an early prostate cancer that they had to fix so that he could keep shooting babies. And for Mom he had about 15 years taken off her looks and had her baby-making systems 'fixed-up' for about that much more time making babies. Weird! But she really looks great now. With her re-aged we (all the women) look like we fit in from 14 to about 25. Rog still looks like the 35 he started at but after the nannies and the Marine Corps finished with him he is really quite buff!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.