Halloween Surprise - Cover

Halloween Surprise

Copyright© 2007 by Llew Corniach

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A husband receives a suprising invitation from his Sister-In-Law and the night unfolds to a supreme revelation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Halloween  

Samantha's birthday was rapidly approaching and I had absolutely no idea as to what to get her for a present. I mean I had purchased some trinkets and whatnot — you know, things like earrings, an outfit, shoes, etc. She hadn't mentioned anything in particular to me that she wanted, so I was stumped.

One night as we lay in bed watching TV, I asked her "So, what do you want for your birthday?"

"Oh I don't know. Surprise me." she replied.

This was the same answer I had been getting for all the last month when I asked. I shut the tube off and rolled over and said, "No, really, what do you want?"

"Honey, whatever you get me will be fine." She answered with a smile.

"No, I mean it. If you could pick anything in the world for your birthday present, what would it be?"

"Well, a million dollars would be nice."

"C'mon Sam. After these past few weeks, I feel more in love with you than ever and want to show you my appreciation of you somehow." I replied.

She thought for a minute and got that "evil" grin of hers I've come to enjoy so much.

"OK, anything?" she asked.

"Anything"

"Well, ever since I was little, I always wanted to be in movies, so I want to make a movie."

"A movie? Like as in a Hollywood feature production?" I asked.

"Kind of, but not really." She responded.

"OK, so what kind then?"

"I want to make a porno." She answered matter-of-factly.

"Shoot, we can do that now. I'll get the camcorder." I said and proceeded to head to the closet where we kept it.

"No, no, no, no, no... a REAL porno." She said.

"What? You want to head out to Cali and get into the biz?"

I asked quizzically as I was shuffling through the closet.

"No, I want to do it here, but I want to be the feature actress."

She responded.

"Well of course you'd be the featured actress", I said,

"and I'd be the leading man."

"Umm, that's just it honey, I want you to film it... direct and the whatnot."

I stopped looking for the video recorder, turned to her and said, "Huh? You mean I'm not going to be in it?"

"That would be the general idea" she said, "but, you get all the creative control", she added with a cheesy smile.

I wasn't sure if I liked this idea. I mean, it was one thing in my male mind that I could have her and other women, but another one that she could be with another guy. It was if she could read my mind, or at least the look on my face, as she got this "Oh HELL no!" look on her face.

"You mean to tell me that, after taking you to the party, letting you screw my sister along with who knows who else, and bringing home another little cutie for us, you have a problem with this?" she demanded to know.

"You're right honey." I replied, "Let me think about it."

"Argh!" was all I got as she rolled over in bed and closed her eyes. I guess I'm in the proverbial doghouse now. I climbed into bed, turned out the light, closed my eyes, and slept on it.

I was off the next day and awoke after Sam had left for work.

I went downstairs for coffee and a smoke and found a note taped to the coffee pot.

"Think about it! Love, Sam" was all it said.

Most of the morning I thought about it, and the more I thought, the more I agreed with her.

One, it was her birthday; two, she let me have my fun; and three, this could be exciting!

I called Samantha at work to tell her the news.

"Hey honey, I thought about it and I'm in." I said.

"Good! I'm so glad you see things my way." She said with a laugh.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah... wonk, wonk, wonk." I replied kidding,

"the equipment I can probably rent, but who are we going to get to be co-actors? People from the club?"

"No, we can't use them, it's part of the rules, no pictures, films, etc." she replied

"Hmmm, well, do you have anyone in mind?"

"I have a thought, " she said, "but you have to trust me."

"Of course I trust you baby."

"I know you do hon, just wait till I get home and we can discuss it then." Sam said.

"OK, I'll go ahead and call around for the equipment rentals and we'll chat at dinner."

"Sounds good love, I'll see you then. Love you!" she said and hung up.

I started calling around and made the necessary arrangements for a camera, lights, microphones, etc.

Once that was all arranged, I started thinking about a set.

Where would we film this movie? While our house was always an option, I wanted to make it special for Sam. I made a few more calls and found a cabin at a nearby state park, complete with hot tub. Perfect I thought and went ahead and reserved it for next weekend. Now I had the equipment, the set, and the lead actress. All we needed was to complete the cast.

Sam arrived home at the usual time and after a kiss and changing clothes, we sat down for dinner and discussed our movie making plans. I told her about the equipment and cabin.

She said she liked the setting idea and was cool to go ahead with the plan on the following weekend.

"So, now about the cast." I said, "What is your idea?"

"Well, I was thinking that we should go with some people that we may never run into again." She said.

"OK, I'm cool with that, but where are we going to get them from?"

Sam's face broke into that sugary sweet smile she gets when she asks for something she really wants, but fears I'm going to nix.

"You know that college over in the next town?"

"Uh-huh" I replied.

"Well, what if we went over there to one of the college bars and picked up some people?"

"Shouldn't be a problem with the guys, but what about the gals?" I asked.

"Who said anything about girls?" Sam asked with batting eyelashes.

"Ohhhhhh, so no other women huh?"

"Nope."

"Just one, please?" I pleaded.

"Oh, OK, since you are being a good sport about this, but I get to pick all of them." She agreed.

"Done!" I exclaimed and we finished our dinner.

I took the Thursday and Friday of that week off so I could meet the rental people at the cabin and get everything ready for our filmmaking debut. The cabin was very nice. A rustic log cabin surrounded by mature pine trees set back away from most of the others. The inside was spacious with high ceilings and a fireplace. Steps led up from the main floor to the bedrooms, but given the nature of the great room, I decided to set up shop there. I moved a twin bed from one of the upstairs rooms down to in where the overstuffed couch had been and covered it with soft black sheets and pillows, with a deep red comforter covering it all. A bearskin rug was placed in the area in front of the fireplace adding a great effect to the shot. The hot tub was set up in a Florida room just off the great room and could seat six adults. "Perfect!"

I thought to myself, "Sam is gonna love this." I proceeded to set up the lights in the rooms, measuring for that just right blend of shadow and light. I added some colored lighting to soften the harsh light from the regular fixtures and placed many candles around the tub, on various stands and in the sconces that were in varied places throughout the building. Sam was to meet me there after work and so I headed into the complete kitchen to see what I needed to get at the store. After taking inventory, I headed out to get the groceries.

Sam arrived at around seven to dinner by candlelight, wine, and soft music emanating out of the small stereo I brought along.

"Ooooo! Very nice sweetie!" she said as she entered the door.

"Thank you!" I replied, "Dinner is served."

We ate our meal as Sam rehashed the details of her day and I regaled her with setting up the cabin and such.

"So, when do you want to go pick up your co-stars?" I inquired.

"I think tomorrow night would be best, tonight is just for us." Sam answered.

We had just about finished our second bottle of wine and had been playing footsie for most of the mealtime.

"You want to see our room? I asked.

"You can read my mind." Sam replied in a low, seductive voice.

We both stood up, Sam sauntered over to me, threw her arms about my neck and kissed me deeply. I returned her kisses as I slipped her suit coat off to expose the silky blue camisole top she wore underneath, her breasts outlined perfectly by the powder blue garment, nipples beginning to become erect underneath. She kicked her shoes across the room as I backed the two of us towards the stairs.

Next off came my shirt, revealing my hairy chest and broad shoulders, it fell on the stairs as we slowly climbed up.

At the top of the flight, I unzipped her wool skirt to expose her slender legs and black thong that temporarily covered her shaved womanhood, her gorgeous ass cheeks split down the center by the ebony string in the back. Our hands roamed all over each other as we continued our make-out session down the hallway. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my socks before I removed the robin's egg blue camisole to uncover the see-through bra underneath. Sam's nipples were taught against the lacey material, as I kissed down her neck while I kicked the door open to our room.

I had set up some red lighting in the room earlier and rigged it to the wall switch. I flipped the toggle and the king size sleigh bed was aflame with red light as Sam reached down to undo my belt and unbutton my jeans. My now hard cock strained against my boxer briefs as Sam partially slip down my pants and then stepped on them to push the down the rest of the way for me to kick them off.

We continued backing up until my butt hit the foot of the bed. I reached my hand around behind Sam's back and undid her bra strap with an easy flick of the fingers. I pulled the garment off by the straps, thus presenting her beautiful tits with their chestnut colored buds as her chest heaved in heavy breathing. The sensation of her hard nipples brushing against my chest hair slightly tickled as she reached down and yanked my underwear down to my knees and removed them with the same maneuver as my jeans, freeing my throbbing manhood to be grasped and stroked my her deft fingers. Her long fingernails on the other hand traced circles if delight around my nipples as her tongue darted in and out of my mouth.

I then grasped her by throwing my arms around her waist, my hands clamped onto her buttocks and I pulled her hard against me, my pulsing meat pressed against her silky copper-colored thigh as my hands had their way with her tight ass. Light moans escaped her mouth as I gently pulled her head back by the hair with one hand and moved my mouth down her neck and shoulder, illuminated by the crimson light, as my mouth found the nipple of her left breast. I began to suck and bite it as the groans continued to come from Sam. I could smell her sex in the air as I removed my other hand from her backside and began to trace her slit wit my fingers. A no small amount of wetness was evident already as my digit casually parted her labia and searched for her now swelling clit.

"Oh God Steve! Please just fuck me now!" she pleaded.

I looked up from her chest, removed my mouth from the tit and shook my head no. I turned us around so that she was against the footboard of the sleigh bed. I grabbed a hold of her and lifted her up to sit on the bed, took a pillow from the top of the bed and placed it on the parquet floor under my knees.

Sam fell back on the mattress as I began my quest to give her an oral delight. I started by sucking the toes on each of her feet, slowly and deliberately biting her insteps and ankles, eliciting mutterings of pleasure from Sam. She ran her hands though her raven mane as I proceeded from her ankles to her calves, slowly licking my way up to her knees.

Once there, I proceeded to suck on the back of them, causing Sam to squirm uncontrollably. As I headed up each of her tones thighs towards her sweet, shorn pussy, Sam was tracing her fingernails up and down her red-lighted torso, pausing every so often to tweak and pinch her nipples as she did so, soft ooo's and ahh's escaping from her open mouth with the occasional erotic lip licking.

Finally I reached my target. By then her slit was so dripping wet, I could see the love juices glisten scarlet in the light.

I could smell her musk and it was driving me mad with lust, I had to control myself so as to not plunge my face deep in her lap immediately. My tongue began it's tracing of her labia, tasting the nectar of her womanhood as it slid up and around her pussy lips, gently circling her now rock hard clitoris as it passed. My mouth slid up and down her smooth crotch as I began a shallow probing of her depths.

I moved her hands away when she tried to reach down and manually give herself release.

"Oh, no, no, no!" I hoarsely whispered.

I placed my hands under her ass to left her honey pot to a better angle for my deliberations. I began to softly suck on her clit through its hood as she placed her feet on the footboard and spread her legs as wide as she could. My lips could feel her love button pulse as fresh blood filled it and continued its engorgement. My tongue aided my nursing of her clit, like you would with a sports bottle of water. My chin was fast becoming soaked as her vagina loosened and lubricated itself for fornication.

I looked up her torso towards her beautiful face, highlighted by the red lighting; her eyes were closed in ecstasy as she continued to run her hands up and down her body, her legs were loose and butter flying out to the sides.

I took my left hand out from under her and lubricated my fingers in her now abundant bodily lube. Soft moans escaped her mouth as my fingers traced just inside her eager love canal, pulling more moisture out and down through her taint. Once properly wetted, I left my middle finger inside her, stroking her vaginal walls, as I gently pressed my ring finger against the tight opening of her anus. Samantha suddenly gasped, her chest heaving up from the bed, as my finger slowly began its entry into her ass.

"Oh Jesus!" she gasped as I was one knuckle deep into her brown hole.

"Oh GOD!" she exclaimed as the next knuckle slid through.

I slipped my pointer finger into her widening pussy and used that one to stroke her upper wall, looking for the magic spot, as my middle and ring fingers searched for each other through the layer of tissue separating vagina and colon.

Sam's sticky goodness was now flowing down my hand.

"Suck my clit baby! Please!" Sam yelled out in command.

I started devouring her clit. My tongue rolling all over her swollen bud, creating suction with my mouth as I felt Sam's body began its contractions in preparation for her climax.

Her legs squeezed my head in their vice-like grip as her abdominal muscles tightened and pulled me towards her.

My mouth doubled it's efforts, sucking and licking... licking and sucking... probing fingers... caressing tongue... all of them combining a unique sensation on Sam's privates until...

"Oh! Sweet! Jesus! Mother... of... yyyYYYEEEEEEESSSS!" Sam screamed out loud as wave after wave of orgasms rocked her body from top to bottom. Her hips raised and lowered in spasms, she did a pseudo-sit up, her hands grabbing the back of my head as she squeezed her vaginal muscles inside her, forcing a flow of her wine the likes of which I have never witnessed before.

Sam's love juice sprayed all over my face. I lapped at it like someone who had a cream pie smashed on them, greedily trying to suck down every drop of her fluid.

After Sam's body was released from the frenzied grip of its rhythmic spasms, she lay there panting, her right had draped over her forehead, as I licked her legs clean.

"WOW!" was all she could say in ragged syllables.

"Oh we're not done yet." I told her.

I grabbed hold of her legs and eased her over onto her stomach.

I then pulled her legs down over the end of the bed till her feet were flat on the floor.

"And just what do you have in mind mister?" she asked.

I didn't answer verbally; instead I rammed my throbbing member deep into her still hot snatch till it was fully buried inside her.

"I could have stayed on the bed for this." She said after gasping from the force I impaled her with.

"No, because this way its easier to do this." I said after a few strokes inside her and proceeded to pull my now well-lubricated penis out or her pussy and pressed the head against her slightly dilated anus.

"Aaaahhggghhh, yeeeessssss!" she said as I slowly stretched her asshole with my cock.

I grabbed a hold of her hips and used them as leverage for my thrusting into her ass. Slowly my prick penetrated into her tight bunghole until I was fully enveloped. I started pumping her ass, soft and easy at first, increasing in force and speed as her sphincter relaxed against my thrusts.

"Oh God yes Steve! Fill my ass with cum!" she yelled as I pounded away.

The tightness of her anus combined with my high arousal from our cunnilingus session guaranteed me not lasting very long. In no time at all, the aching in my balls subsided as their load was released through my cock, my spunk pumping fast into her awaiting ass.

"YYYEEESSSSSSSSSS!" I screamed as I emptied myself into her.

After cleaning ourselves off, we drifted into slumber in each other's arms under the down comforter.

We awoke late Saturday morning, had our coffee and whatnot, and headed out into town to scout out some locations for our recruiting. After settling on a local watering hole that had pictures of all the hot young co-eds on their walls, we got a bite to eat and headed back to the cabin to prepare for our filmmaking debut.

I mad sure the cameras were set up at the fireplace area and the hot tub room and that the hand-held cam was fully charged with extra batteries. We had tape galore and desire a plenty.

There was enough time for a little nap before we had to get dressed to go out. A necessary evil because we were not planning on getting much sleep that night.

I awakened to the sound of Sam in the bathtub with the radio playing. I walked up the smoothly polished stairs of rough-cut boards to the bath room and peeked through the slightly ajar door to watch Sam as she cleansed herself in preparation for the evening ahead.

A full sheet of bubbles covered most of her except for the one copper skinned leg that she was holding aloft to shave.

I stepped through the door.

"Ahem!" I coughed and chuckled.

"Mmm, morning sleepyhead." She replied.

"Almost done?"

"I am, except for one thing." She replied as she rinsed off her now smooth leg.

"Cool! What's left?" I asked.

"Just this." She said as she stood up and grabbed the shaving gel. She proceeded to squirt some into her hand and then applied it to her bikini area. Next she took the cool steel razor and proceeded to carefully shave it. Occasionally, she would look up at me with a coy smile, as I stood mesmerized by the tracings of the blade around her pussy lips.

"I want to be extra clean tonight for the camera." She said seductively as she rinsed off.

I just cover my face with my hands, laughed, undressed, and got in the shower.

Sam insisted on getting dressed by herself, so after I was dressed, I headed downstairs to give everything a last look over.

Wow is about the only way I can describe her as she came down the stairs. Sam had on my favorite tight leather miniskirt with a white crop top that showed off her assets, especially since she wasn't wearing a bra. The view from below showed the black garters that held up the lacy stockings on her toned bronze legs. Her nipples just slightly appearing through the thin white material of the shirt as her long ebony hair shimmered with violet in the light of the room.

The finishing touch was the knee- high leather "come-fuck-me" boots with heels that tapped out her steps as she descended.

"Damn babe!", I said, "We definitely shouldn't have a problem finding some takers tonight."

"Well silly, that's the idea." Sam replied, "and." at that point she took my hand and slid it up her skirt to allow me a feel of the soft smooth skin of her groin that wasn't covered by any undergarments.

"Baby, we better stop or you won't get out of this cabin."

I told her.

Sam just laughed and headed for the car.

As we drove into town to the bar, we made our plans. I was to go in alone at first and have a seat at the bar where I could gauge the looks of the men when she entered. She would then come in about 5 minutes later to begin her hunt. I parked the car down the road a little ways so we wouldn't be seen together.

"Ok baby, see ya in a few" I said before I kissed her deeply and exited the vehicle and headed to the bar. I entered and saw that the crowd was just starting to filter in. The girls were first in and not too much time passed before the inevitable arrival of the guys.

Man, there were a lot of hot chicas in there! Blond ones, brunette ones, a couple of red heads and some with odd colored dye jobs that made me reminisce of Peace. The men were the usual assortment of college boys, some athletes, some nerds; some frat guys... the usual groupings we men have.

I ordered a cold one and sat in anticipation of Samantha making her grand entrance.

Five minutes later, she is a punctual gal; Sam strutted through the door in all her glory. Her well lotioned legs shone in the dim bar light as her raven hair swooshed about her head. She walked with a sway that set her perfect ass in a pendulum motion that has always had a hypnotic effect of me, as well as most men. It didn't take long to spy the first of the guys tapping his buddies on the shoulder and pointing over Sam's way. Heads turned, some girls and guys staring as she made her way to the opposite end of the bar from me and sat down. She crossed her legs in the same slow fashion as Sharon Stone in that movie. She was playing the role of seductress well and it wouldn't be long till she had collected her "toys" and we would be heading back to the cabin.

After about 20 minutes, a couple of the boys worked up their courage to hit on the stunning brunette sitting across from me. First to approach her was a tall muscular fellow with dark brown hair, who stood around six feet four, who was shortly followed by his average height crony that was topped by a shaggy blonde mane. They chatted Sam up a bit and then bought her a drink. She must have liked them because after her drink arrived, Sam put her arm through one of each of theirs and walked back to the back table where they approached her.

I could still see them back there. One guy was on either side of Sam; both leaning in close as Sam softly spoke to them in the dark recess of the seating area. After several minutes of conversation, they looked at each other with the shocked/excited look that said Sam had told them of her plan. The two men leaned into whisper with each other as Sam tantalizingly scratched her red fingernails down their backs. From what I could see, they quit their private conversation and appeared to be inquiring of Sam some more information. Sam then took one of each guy's hands and pulled them under the table.

I could only chuckle to myself as I guessed what she was doing.

I could mentally picture the scene as she guided each appendage up her leather skirt to her hairless pussy, allowing each to have a feel of the soft pleasure that would await them if they agreed to do her bidding.

Shortly thereafter, both heads nodded in agreement and I knew we had our first cast members. Upon noticing their ascension to her plan, Sam then planted a kiss on each of their cheeks and had the shorter one scoot out of the booth so she could exit.

After about 3 beers, I felt the call of nature and strolled off to the restroom. Upon my return, I noticed Sam against the wall by the pool tables with two more young studs, on of each of their hands against the paneled wall, framing her with their bodies. One was a freckled auburn haired kid of just over nineteen and the other was a black haired Hispanic lad. Sam was giving them the flirtatious hair-flip and occasionally running her hands down their hard chests as she relayed her movie idea to them. Both were intently listening to her pitch the deal as I walked by.

Sam briefly looked by way as I feigned interest the football game on the bar TV above them. At this point I overheard Sam say, "... and I need one girl too. Do you either of you stallions know one who would be up to the task?"

The swarthy Latino man answered he did, that his usual "booty call" girl would be just the one for such a thing.

"Good." Sam said to him as she cupped his chin with her one hand, turned her full attention to him as she pulled the redhead into her from behind with her other arm and proceeded to grin in between them as she stroked the cheeks of her soon-to-be Latin lover. He quickly reached for his cell phone and dialed the number of the other girl. A brief conversation occurred out of my earshot, but I could read his lips as he said to Sam,

"She's in."

Knowing our cast was completed; I paid my tab and headed out the door to the car. With five guests plus the two of us, it was a good thing we had brought the van.

I circled the block a couple of times until I saw Sam leading out the four men plus a stunning Latino girl. She had long curly hair; tight C-cup breasts that filled out her sweater, and a gorgeous ass that filled out her jeans with the womanly curves her ancestors were renowned for.

They all waited at the curb for me to pull over and pick them up. Sam got in first, hiking her skirt up so that when she bent over to get in the door, her slit would be tantalizingly exposed for all to see. The four guys' eyes practically bulged out of their heads as they caught sight of the prize that waited at the junction of her copper legs. They each hurried in behind her, trying to vie for the seats next to her. The Hispanic hottie brazenly opened the passenger side front door and plopped into the seat next to mine. "Let those horn dogs fight it out back there, I'm sitting here" she said with a grin as her hand touched my arm. I pulled away from the curb and we were off to the cabin.

It took about 30 minutes to get back into the park and pull up to the log house that would serve as our studio. During that time, I would glance into the rear view mirror to see what was going on. I would catch occasional glimpses of skin as the boys were running their hands up and down Sam's bronzed arms and legs. Sometimes a short moan would indicate one of those hands had found its way up the leather of Sam's skirt and caressed her privates.

As all of that was going on back there, I was pleasantly distracted from time to time by the fiery nature of my front seat companion.

Her name was Maria. As she spoke of the adventures she and Diego, her sometime cock-for-hire, had had over the past few months, I noticed my mind wandering to the thoughts of her and I doing the same things. Maria must have noticed this because as she spoke, her left hand roamed over to stroke the crotch of my jeans and the rapidly growing bugle they contained.

Here we were, driving down a dark country road, me being felt up by the hot as a jalapeño girl as Sam was being caressed by the four-pack of eager young suitors in the back, man, this was going to be quite a night.

We finally arrived at the cabin. Maria and I walked up to open the door as Sam emerged from the car behind the gang of men that were soon to be filling her in every way possible.

I introduced my self to each of the guys as they walked in.

There was Chris, the tall one, Matt his shorter friend, Andy, the redhead, and finally Diego. They, along with Maria, milled around looking at the cabin's interior and helped themselves to the beer and liquor we were providing as Sam readied herself to be ravaged by them.

I announced that the first scene would take place in the hot tub, so all those who wished to be in the shot should move out to the Florida room, disrobe and get in. To no surprise every one of the guys volunteered, grabbed extra refreshments, and headed out. I turned the power on to the tub and camera as they quickly shed their clothes and climbed in. I had set up the camera to film Samantha as she entered the room, so I told her to wait just inside the door until I yelled for

"Action!" and then make her entrance.

The guys were anxiously chattering amongst themselves as I suddenly wondered where Maria had gone. "Oh well."

I thought. Once I was convinced the lighting was good and the guys were ready, I cleared the sweat from my brow, looked through the lens, and called out "Action!"

The door opened slowly, Sam sauntered through with a walk that would put a gay man straight, a glass of ice water in her hand. My tongue about rolled out of my mouth as I finally found out where Maria had gone. Evidently, she had talked with Sam and they had a little plan.

Maria entered shortly after Sam, wearing just one of Sam's bathrobes, tied closed in just such a way that you were tantalized by small shots of her round tits when the front drooped down, her coffee-with-cream colored muscular legs accented by the black silk of Sam's short robe. I focused the camera into them as Maria knelt down to unzip and pull off each of Sam's black boots as Sam raised each foot in turn. She then pulled Sam's ebony mane back into a ponytail and unzipped the leather miniskirt at the side. Maria then knelt in front of Sam and slowly slipped the garment down Sam's slim hips, exposing her shorn crotch.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.