Halloween Surprise - Cover

Halloween Surprise

Copyright© 2007 by Llew Corniach

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A husband receives a suprising invitation from his Sister-In-Law and the night unfolds to a supreme revelation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Halloween  

Well, by now, you all have heard the story of how I was introduced to the "swinging lifestyle" by my Wife and Sister-in-Law.

Since then, I am pleased to report, that our love life has been better than ever! The whole experience at Halloween has opened up new avenues of not only lovemaking, but communication as well. We now feel more open to discuss our likes and dislikes in life and our relationship besides that of our bedroom.

I do have to say, I can see how that little green monster called jealousy could get in the way, and that my experience was one that not all couples or people are ready for or necessarily want. It was definitely something for those who are secure in their love for one another, but for Samantha and I, it was truly a blessing!

Upon re-reading my last missive, I noted one glaring omission, that I didn't do Samantha justice in my description of her.

I believe I did mention some things, so please excuse me if I am being repetitive. Sam, as I call her, stands about five feet five inches and if she's a buck-ten she's anything.

Her mid-back length of hair is as dark as a starless night with streaks of indigo and violet where the light hits it.

She has coffee colored brown eyes that are set under the heavy eyelids the like of Sophia Lauren, lips the color of burgundy wine and long almost claw-like fingernails.

Her body is the result of persistent exercising, taught skin that is the color of spun copper, beautiful 34 B breasts that are crowned with hazelnut colored nipples as they sit firmly above her almost chiseled like abs, her womanly region is completely shaved and her legs taper down to slender feet. This is the woman I felt so lucky to be able to wake up next to for the last few years and I thought the best years of our married life were behind us, but Halloween provided me the clue that life with Sam was only going to get better.

Our latest adventure took place a couple weeks after Halloween, but before Thanksgiving. I had called Sam from work with more regularity than usual. The boss was on my back all day, the phone kept ringing with people who needed this or that and other assorted things that I am sure many of you are familiar with in your work life, and I just had the need to hear her voice to keep me on an even keel till the day was done. "Baby, this day has sucked beyond belief", I said to her as I described all that had transpired during the day to her. "Oh my poor darling", she replied in that phone sex operator like voice she has, "How can I make it better?" At the mention of that, my mind was whisked away to that last night of October when we coupled in front of the crowd at the party. My pants immediately began to fill out with my erection as I imagined her lying there on the chaise lounge as we fucked ourselves into near oblivion. "Mmmm, I can think of a couple of things sweetie"

I mentioned.

"Now just what would those things be darling?" she replied.

"Wellll, for one, the thought of kissing those sweet lips of yours helps."

"That sounds nice. What else honey?"

"Then there's the thought of having those same lips wrapped around my cock as you suck it sounds good too."

"Ohhh, you think so huh?" she replied coyly.

"I do."

"Well, how about the thought of your face buried in my lap and licking my pussy till you make me cum?" she asked.

"Oh baby, you know I love to eat you out"

"That I do, and you're good at it too"

The thought of phone sex had not entered my mind until that moment. Should we? What if someone at IT was listening?

At this point, I no longer cared. I needed something to allow me a mental respite for the day, so I pushed the conversation further.

"You mean like when I lick down the inside of your thigh, down your calf, and begin to suck on your toes?"

"Now baby, you better be careful, you're starting to make me horny." was her response.

"That's the idea Sam. I want you ready for me when I get home."

"Mmm, you think huh?"

"I do"

I then proceeded to describe to her how I wanted to kiss her all over, suck on her nipples till they stiffened with desire.

How I wanted to run my tongue around her labia, gently teasing her clitoris until it was as hard as my now rapidly rising manhood. How I wanted to taste those precious first droplets of her lubrication as her pussy started to become wet, to smell her musk as my nose softly rubbed against her shorn womanhood while my tongue started to probe inside her.

How I wanted to reach my hands up and easily pinch her nipples while my mouth began to suck on her clit.

"Ooohhhhh baby! You are getting me soooo wet!" she replied when I took a break from my descriptions.

"I was hoping to. Now, are you going to be ready for me after five?" I asked.

" I don't know if I can wait that long honey." She said as I heard the familiar hum of her vibrator firing up in the background. From that point on all I could hear was her moans of pleasure as the toy went to work on her.

The oh's, ahs, and ssss's escaped her mouth sounding like they were coming from a phone booth indicating that she had set the phone down while she administered the battery operated cock on herself. It must have been near her crotch because I could hear the wet sounds as it slide deep inside her. I pictured her in my mind, leaned against the back of the chair, legs thrown up on the desk as she guided the vibrator all about her genitals bringing forth more sounds and exclamations of someone in the throws of lustful heat. I continued to orally relay my intentions of making love to her as my manhood continued it's pulsating rise in my pants. Thankfully I was sitting at my desk so I could stroke myself through the material. Finally, I heard the short high-pitched scream that I know so well followed by only the sound of the electric motor. I mentally visualized her head thrown back as the full effect of orgasm ripped through her body.

"Yes baby! Cum for me! Cum hard for me!" I softly yelled into the phone. She picked up the phone finally and as she caught her breath said, " Oh God that was intense! Oh baby, my vibrator is just dripping."

"Good, that's how I want you to be when I get home." I said.

"Mmmm, I think I can arrange that." She said with an almost evil tone.

"There's one more thing I want you to do for me honey."

"What's that baby?"

"Suck your juices off the vibrator"

"Oh, you think I should do that huh?"

"Yes, I do"

She continued to hold the phone up to her mouth as I heard the distinctive "slurp" of a woman giving head. The sounds of her smacking her lips as her tongue licked all of her sweetness off the now turned off toy. My closed eyes seeing my rod planted firmly in her mouth in place of the plastic object there now as she continued her administrations to it.

"There honey. It's nice and clean now." she said as I visualized the grin on her face as she said it.

"Good! Now don't forget how I want you when I get home." I told her.

"Yes sweetie, I'll remember... nice and WET!"

What I pleasantly forgot to say is how I expected her to achieve that status.

I pulled into the driveway around 6:00 pm and noticed only the smallest amount of light emanating from behind the gauze-like blinds we had. I entered the garage and headed for the door into the house. There, hanging by a small piece of yarn was a sign that simply read "Upstairs". I walked into the house and immediately noticed the smell of honeysuckle candles from upstairs and the sounds of soft music playing.

As I hung up my coat and started up the creaking steps, I heard the sounds of soft moans and grinned, as I headed down the hallway to our room, picturing in my head Sam with her "toy".

The bedroom door was ajar with the flickering light of candles glowing from the cracks. I began removing my tie, shoes, and belt before I stepped into the room. The moans continued as I crossed the threshold and looked to behold Sam, lying on our bed, moaning, eyes closed, her arms thrown back across the pillows at the top as a mysterious "mound" moved down her body underneath the olive green Egyptian cotton sheet.

I began to call out her name, but held myself back as I stood there and watched whoever it was under the sheet continue to slip further down to where Sam's legs formed a "V" shape under the covering. Sam's body arched with an "Ahhhh" as the mystery person must have found her sweet spot. Sam's legs instinctively came up, bent at the knees, to make her hips rise to meet the head of her unidentified lover. Her hands clutched at the pillows as this unseen person's head began to move in circles, their lower legs up in the air, causing a tenting in the sheet as Sam continued exhaling the sounds of her desire. Her hips began thrusting gently as I imagined the enigmatic person's tongue probing in and out of Sam's gorgeous slit. Not wanting to disturb the intimate moment, I quietly headed back downstairs to get myself a scotch and water.

After silently retracing my steps back up the carpeted stairway, I snuck back into the boudoir and sat in our dressing chair and continued my voyeuristic endeavors. The candlelight threw seductive shadows on our lavender colored walls.

The Bone white carpeting was strewn with the remnants of clothes removed by a slow, deliberate method, leaving a trail from the door to the king size four posted bed, resplendent in dark stained cherry, a thin veil of tulle providing a thin distortion if the shapes on the mattress. I watched as Sam went into the sweet spasms of excitement as the head of the stranger under the sheet moved about, lightly biting and sucking on her thighs, knees, and at the soft spot where the leg met the pelvis. I smiled, knowing that was one sport that would drive Samantha absolutely wild. The sheet began to retreat down Sam's body as this person kicked it down, uncovering those beautiful breasts of Sam's, nipples full and hard. As the sheet moved further down, the mysterious lover started to be revealed. First by the neck length of walnut brown hair, tinted with highlights of violet, on the head that was buried in my wife's crotch, then the slender neck and shoulders that had Sam's copper shaded legs wrapped around them, and what appeared to be the top part of a tattoo.

As the covering continued its movement, I discovered it was a tattoo, of a spread-winged dove, the wing tips on the, now decisively feminine shoulder blades, olive branch in its mouth. The sight of the perfectly rounded ass that next greeted my sight, reminded me humorously of the Master Card logo, the white patches of where a bikini bottom would go showed a recent trip to a tanning bed. Slender legs ran down from that sweet backside, bent upwards at the knee as her feet kicked off the rest of the sheet. The tattooed woman's head licking slowly up through Sam's slit, up her belly to kiss each of the hard, chestnut colored buttons on her breasts, and back again. As this stranger pushed herself up Sam, she made sure that one of her white colored breasts brushed it's stiffened nipple against Sam's labia and clitoris. The volume now increasing on the moans escaping my wife's mouth and the sounds of delight coming from the dove covered girl only drove me to new heights of arousal.

My cock hardened to the point I thought it would tear through my trousers to pursue the double delight that laid just mere feet from it. At that point, I thought it was time to announce my arrival home and clinked the remaining ice in my drink against the glass that held it.

At that moment, Samantha's eyes cracked open and gazed me sitting there watching. The dark wood and tall posts of our bed framed the picture perfectly as Sam said, "Oh honey, I never heard you come in."

"I saw that you were otherwise engaged" was my reply, "Who do you have there honey?"

Sam looked down at her erotic visitor and said, "Meet my husband. He's home now."

The violet tinged hair swayed as she turned her face from Sam's sweetness to look my way.

"Hi!" said the elfin-faced stranger that had just so recently been enjoying my wife's wetness.

"Honey, this is Peace. Peace, this is Steve." Samantha said as she introduced us.

"Hey there Peace" I responded.

"Man Sam, what brought this on?" I asked as Sam began to notice the bulge in my pants.

"Well, honey, after we hung up, I got to thinking. You said you wanted me wet when you got home. You didn't specify how I was to get there." Sam said with a coy wink.

"No, I sure didn't, but I like they way you think."

"Well, would you like to continue to watch or join in dear hubby?"

"Join in for sure." I stated as I began undoing my tie.

"Oh, no, no, no." Sam said, "Allow us."

Peace then arose from the bed to reveal her five feet nine inch frame. B-cup breasts with port wine colored nipples greeted my eyes as the turned around. As she approached me closer, her eyes showed a lustful violet color that almost matched the hue of her hair.

I stood there, hands at my side as Sam walked around behind me and finished removing my tie by sliding it open far enough to slip over my head. In a surprise move, she then placed the tie around my head as a blindfold and pulled it tight enough, so as to not slip off.

"What's with blind fold?" I asked her.

She gave a seductive laugh and said, "That's so you won't know who's doing what to you."

She then unbuttoned and removed my shirt from behind, her tits pressing and rubbing against my back as she did the job.

Peace removed the belt from my slacks and I felt her hand it back to Samantha. She then leaned into near my ear and spoke in lustful whispers saying, "And this will be so we can have our way with you totally."

With that, Sam proceeded to bind my hands with the belt, tight enough to hinder movement, but loose enough to allow circulation.

Peace then proceeded to undo the button and zipper on my pants and allowed them to fall around my ankles. All that was left were my boxers, which contained my now throbbing hardness and Peace made sweet slow work of sliding them down my legs, stopping to remove my shoes and socks before having me lift each foot to finish removing my pants and underwear. I then heard Peace say, "Oh my goodness, this is gonna be fun with that."

Both of them moved away from me so as to confuse my senses as to who was where. I could hear them both in front of me when I first felt their lips start kissing up my legs. Each pair of hands was wrapped around each of my legs, holding them as the trails of kisses rose up towards my crotch. My recently shorn scrotum tightened in delight as the hot breath of both women began to reach it. My cock was pulsing with a mind of its own as I mentally pictured the scene before me. Sam and Peace then led me by the shoulders to the bed, where they untied the belt from my hands. I shook my hands out to help restore circulation. Each woman then took what I believe was the belt from each of two of Sam's satin robes, and tied one end around a hand an the other to one of the massive wooden bedposts as I was caused to lay down. They then spread my legs to put me in a spread eagle position and secured each of my feet to the end posts with one of my neckties. When that was finished, I felt each one of them get on the bed and kneel on either side of me. I felt the weight shift to over me and wondered what was happening. I could just see out from the bottom of my blindfold if I held my head at the right angle.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.