Tammy and the Bachelor
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A revenge story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Slow  

I didn't see Tammy at all during the week. She had after school activities every night and even thought she asked me to come to her soccer game and her field hockey game I passed. She pouted and I said:

"Your mom is likely to be there and she just might notice the way we look at each other."

I did talk to her every night on the phone and it got pretty mushy at times. I did lay it on kind of thick, but Tammy ate it up. We had a date for burgers and a movie for Friday night and again on Saturday. Both dates were followed by long and very hot make-out sessions and as she left me to go home after our Saturday date she said:

I want to do something different tomorrow."

"What?"

"I want to come to your place, sit on the couch, hold hands and watch TV."

"Not a good idea."

"Why not?"

"You know why not. I've been able to behave when we are out in public, but I'm not sure that I can do that in my own place."

"Wow! Something to look forward to. You going to give me the address or meet me somewhere and I can follow you."

She rang the doorbell at eleven-thirty AM on Sunday morning and when I let her in she looked around in surprise.

"I pictured you living in a one bedroom apartment. This is nice."

She walked around and checked out the place and said, "You even have a couple of spare bedrooms where I can stay when I run away from home."

"Why would you run away from home?"

"To get away from my mom. She is going to have an absolute cow when she finds out about you."

"Why would she find out about me? You said you were going to hide me from her until you turned eighteen."

"And then I'll take you home and introduce you to her and watch her wig out."

She saw the look on my face and said, "What? What's wrong?"

"That's four weeks away and we probably won't even be seeing each other by then."

"Three weeks and five days and why would you say that?"

"Truth time. You are a teenage girl and right now you are doing the teenage equivalent of living dangerously. You are keeping company with an older man; but because of that we won't be going anywhere where your friends are or doing anything that your friends are doing. I figure in another week or so you will get to missing your friends and I'll be history."

I said that knowing full well that even though she was acting twenty-five she was still only seventeen and would think like a seventeen year old. She would take what I said as saying that she was not an adult and her response would be something like:

"Oh yeah? Well we will just see about that. I'll show you!"

She did just what I expected her to do.

"You think I'm just another kid, don't you? Does a kid kiss you and make you go weak in the knees like I do. Are you some kind of pedophile pervert? You would have to be if a "kid" can give you 'woodies' like I do. Let's go into the bedroom and I'll show you what you can do with that kid idea."

She got up and headed for the bedroom and half way there she looked over her shoulder and saw that I wasn't following.

"You coming?"

"No. I'll admit that you do have an effect on me, but you are still legally underage in this state and the thought of jail terrifies me so nothing is going to happen until you are of legal age. If you are still around by then."

"You aren't going to hurt me. I haven't been a virgin since I was thirteen."

"It isn't a question of hurting you. What it is is that I'm an adult and until you are eighteen you are jailbait."

"I'm not going to tell anyone."

"I know you aren't because there isn't going to be anything to tell."

"So what are we going to do then?"

Knowing that I'd set the hook and that now there wasn't any way in hell that she would stop seeing me before she turned eighteen I smiled at her and patted the couch next to me.

We watched "Titanic" on the big screen TV. We played cribbage. I fixed taco salads for dinner and then we watched "Sleepless in Seattle." By the time the movie was half over she was over being pissed at me and was cuddled up next to me on the couch. By the end of the movie we were necking hot and heavy and twice I had to push her hand away from my cock. It killed me to do it. It just wasn't natural for a red-blooded guy like me to push away a sexy female who obviously wanted to make love, but the plan was to keep putting Tammy off so that on her eighteenth birthday she would trip me and beat me to the floor so I would land on top of her.

The plan was for me to arrive at the Davidson's house on Tammy's eighteenth birthday to take her out on a date. Momma would take one look at me and immediately know what I planned on doing to her precious daughter on that date. Tammy and I would leave and Mary Alice would spend the rest of the evening wringing her hands over what might be happening to her poor baby. I would keep Tammy out all night and deliver her to momma around noon the next day thoroughly fucked and looking it. Mary Alice would have spent one miserable sleepless night and never know why. Not 'red hot revenge' by any means, but I would know that I had caused her some pain and that would be enough for me. Tammy would never know why either. She might wonder why she never heard from me again, but she was young and she would get on with her life and in six months she probably wouldn't even remember me.

There is a military truism that says no plan, regardless of how good it is, survives first contact with the enemy. Tammy wasn't the enemy, but she was, in a way, the opposition. As the credits for "Sleepless" rolled across the screen Tammy got up and went to use the bathroom. Maybe five minutes went by and she hadn't come back. I called for her, but got no answer so I got up and went to see what she was up to. The bathroom door was open and I looked inside, but Tammy wasn't there. Since she hadn't come back out of the hallway there were only two places she could be and that was in one of the bedrooms. I walked to the door to my bedroom, looked inside, and saw that my plan had just turned into so much meaningless drivel.

Tammy was lying on my bed. She had turned down the covers, she was as naked as the day she was born and she was finger fucking herself. She looked up at me with heavy lidded eyes and moaned:

"I don't want to wait for my birthday."

I could of course have said, "Sorry, but that's the way it has to be" and then turned and gone back to the big screen TV, but how likely was that when spread out on the bed in front of me was 116 pounds of gorgeous, gloriously naked female just begging for my cock. She didn't want to wait for her birthday? I suddenly decided that I really didn't want to either.

I stripped and went to her on the bed. I lowered my head to taste her breast, but she pushed my head away.

"No time for that now. I've been ready for this since our second date. I'm primed baby, just put it in and make love to me."

It had been about two months since I'd last been laid so I knew I was going to get off fairly fast and I told her that it would probably be quick and she said she didn't care, just hurry and put it in. She was so tight I though that I might get off just trying to work my way in, but I managed to get most of me in her without disgracing myself. I started fucking her slow and easy, but she wasn't having any of that.

"Hard baby, hard. I need it hard baby."

Her body was twisting and turning and pushing up at me. Her hands were grasping and pulling me down while her hips pushed up and there was no way I could make it last. I felt the rush coming up from my balls and at the last minute I woke up and tried to pull out of her, but her arms and legs clamped me tight and I sent spurt after spurt into her.

When my cock went soft I eased out of her and fell to the bed beside her and she reached down and took hold of my cock and started fondling it and said:

"How long before you can do it again?"

"I don't know. Maybe ten minutes."

"Would it be faster if I helped?"

"How would you do that?"

"I could use my mouth. I haven't done it very often, but you could tell me how you like it done and I'll see if I can do it that way."

She had me up in less than four minutes and I'm pleased to say that I was able to make her cum twice before I let loose again and that time I had the presence of mind to pull my cock out before I shot. As she ran her fingers through the puddle on her belly she asked me why I had pulled out.

"I'm on the pill baby; you didn't have to do that."

"Does your mother know?"

She's the one who put me on it. She said she hoped I would go down the aisle a virgin, but it would be just plain criminal not to take advantage of safeguards if they were available."

I introduced Tammy to the joys of sixty-nine and we had one more session of love making and then it was time for her to go home. At the door she kissed me and asked, "Tomorrow?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because you have other obligations. You have homework to do, and you have your after school activities. You owe it to your soccer and field hockey teams to be there. You can't just walk away from your friends because you found something you would rather do now."

"I don't have anything to do Wednesday."

"Maybe not, but I do. You will just have to wait until Friday."


For the next two weeks Tammy and I got together every weekend. The idea of "dates" went out the widow. All she wanted to do was make love. No more dinner and then a movie; it was whatever I had in the fridge and then into the bedroom.

She did give me a bit of a fright the week before her birthday. "I told Debbie about you."

"Debbie?"

"The girl who covers for me. She is so jealous of me. She wants to know if you have a friend. It would be so cool. They could use one of the spare bedrooms. It is such a kick to hear her scream."

"Hear her scream?"

"Oh yeah; Debbie is a noisy fuck. Once when we double-dated we were parked out on Steven's Point and I was on the front seat doing Billy Sprauge while she was doing Josh Martin on the back seat and I was afraid she was going to draw a crowd she was screaming so loud."

"I thought we were trying to keep us a secret?"

"Debbie won't say anything" Tammy said, but in my mind I pictured Debbie telling Sue who would tell Mary who would mention it to Barb who would share it with Nancy and so on until one of the mothers heard about it and called Mary Alice with "Do you know what your daughter is doing?" I didn't need that and for two reasons. The first was that regardless of Tammy's enthusiastic cooperation she was still legally a minor for another week and secondly, I still hoped to make my plan work and that required that Mary Alice remain in the dark about Tammy and me until Tammy's birthday.

I let Tammy know just how upset I was over the revelation that she was blabbing about us and she swore up and down that Debbie would not breathe a word about us. Well, what did I expect when I hooked up with a teenager? I needed to remember that even though she sometimes thought - and acted - like a twenty-five year old she still was only seventeen.


Two days before her birthday my plan suffered another set-back. It was a Saturday and twenty minutes after arriving at my condo Tammy handed me an envelope. I opened it to find an invitation to her birthday party.

"I though we were going out on your birthday?"

"Mom wanted to throw me a party and I couldn't say no. We can celebrate the next day. Besides, all my friends will be there and I can't wait to show you off."

It wasn't what I wanted, but I could see where I could make it work for me. Mary Alice would meet me and then have a full twenty-four hours to fret about me before I took Tammy out and really caused her to worry.

I rang the doorbell, the door opened and there stood Mary Alice. There was my mother, just twelve inches from me. "Yes?" she asked.

"Hi, I'm Rob" I said, and just then Tammy came running up, threw her arms around me and kissed me. The look on Mary Alice's face was everything I could have hoped for and when Tammy said, "Mom, this is my boyfriend Rob" it was the icing on the cake. Confusion followed by horrified disbelief washed over her face and then, before she could say another word, Tammy pulled me along behind her and stared introducing me to her friends as her boyfriend.

There was an awkward moment when I was introduced to her father. I could read his facial expression and it said, "I'll cut your cock off if you mess with my daughter" but he offered me his hand as he said, "Good to meet you." He obviously didn't mean it and in some small way I felt guilty. It wasn't his fault that that I was doing what I was doing.

An hour later I offered to spell him on the grill, but he told me that he had it covered and then said:

"You are a bit of a surprise. I don't believe Tammy has ever mentioned you before today. I know for certain she never said anything about having a boyfriend."

"It is a surprise to me too."

"Oh? In what way?"

"I never heard myself mentioned as boyfriend before today. First I heard of it was when your wife opened the door and Tammy introduced me."

"And how do you feel about that?"

"I don't know. For one thing I don't know if I'm ready for a girlfriend and for another I'm not sure that if I was ready for one I'd want her to be as young as Tammy."

"Then why are you here with her?"

"I don't know that either."

I explained how Tammy and I had met and then I lied a little. "I dated her three times before I found out she was only seventeen. She looks every bit of twenty and she acts like she's twenty-five and I guess all I can say is that she fascinated me."

"You know you have her mother in a tizzy."

"I didn't know, but I can't say that I blame her. Like you said, I am a bit of a surprise."

"Well, as her father, at this point I think I'm supposed to ask you what your intentions are as far as my daughter is concerned."

I stared down at the hot dogs and burgers on the grill and was silent for several seconds before saying:

"I don't honestly know. If she were four years older I would probably be asking her to marry me, but being just eighteen? I don't know. The one thing I do know is that she won't just let me walk away. I tried, I tried really hard to get out of coming here today, but she managed to get me here. I can just imagine what she will do if I tell her goodbye and she doesn't want to hear it. I can see her in a sleeping bag in front of my door and refusing to move from that spot until I change my mind."

"She got that from her mother. Once Mary Alice goes after something she will worry it like a dog with a bone. Good luck" he said, but I could still read the look on his face and it still said, "Mess with my daughter and I'll cut your cock off."

Half an hour later Mary Alice came up to me. "I'd like to have a word with you."

"So go ahead."

"Not here; some place a little more private."

"It's your house; lead the way."

She led me off to a room that I took to be her husband's home office or den. She closed the door behind us and then she cut right to the chase. "You are too old for my daughter and I don't want you seeing her any more."

"Did you tell her that?"

"No I didn't. Tammy is headstrong and if I told her that she would keep seeing you just to show me that she was old enough to do what she wanted regardless of what I wanted."

"Well for what it is worth Mrs. Davidson, I know that I'm too old for Tammy and I had intended to ease myself away from her, but I don't like your attitude. You don't know me or a thing about me and yet you drag me off to the side and tell me that you don't want me around. Tell you what Mrs. Davidson; I don't think I will ease away from Tammy after all. You tell her you want her to drop me and if she does, fine! But she will have to be the one to cause the break-up. Think on that. If you hadn't butted in I would probably have been gone by the end of the week. But now? I could be around for a long, long time."

And it was true. I would have followed through on the plan and sent Tammy home looking well fucked and then I would have been gone like a thief in the night, but now I saw a way to keep my revenge going. Stay with Tammy knowing that Mary Alice was hating every nano-second of it. I left Mary Alice in that room and went back to the party.

I stayed close to Tammy for the rest of the evening and smiled every time I saw Mary Alice send murderous glances my way. When the party was over Tammy walked me to the door and kissed me.

"I'd like to go with you, but I have to stay and help clean up. Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow" I said and then I kissed her again. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mary Alice watching and she was steaming. Tammy was in for an interesting evening and I wondered if I would see her the next day.


She was at my apartment the next day and the first thing she said when she walked in was:

"Did my mother talk to you at the party?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact she did."

"What did she say?"

"She said that I was too old for you and she told me to stay away from you."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.