XXXecil's: Three Hundred Million
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2007 by XXXecil

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A Tale of the Nymphocalypse: Nothing is the same after the naked babe in my shower sucked my cock; I'm getting hornier, the world is getting sexier, and a conspiracy is underfoot that no one seems to notice. How long can I hold out against nude nymphomaniacs that can match a man's every sexual fantasy? Long enough to unravel the mystery and save mankind? Perhaps not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Harem   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   School  

The Pool began to bubble as soon as both challengers had stepped inside. There was no love lost between these two, and all could see a hints of their adversarial history. They lunged, splashing the oily mud as Dr. Cox's mouth went straight for a nipple, and Suzi's middle finger thrust with deep precision into her enemy's ass.

Their nude, slick flesh entwined before the teeming throngs as they fought to mutually pleasure the other. Moments into their ardent coupling, a pungent confluence of odors reached me.

"The Elixir of the Ancient Rites contains a catalyst that will amplify emotions of guilt and deceit, changing them into erotic stimulation! She who lies will be revealed by first orgasm!" The Judge called out with amplified voice to the riveted crowd. The scents... so strong... I eventually realized that the chemical compounds were reacting in some way; the natural arousal musk of each Coit'ii in the pool was being amplified to overpowering levels. I was blasted with an odor of peaches and wine strong enough to be intoxicating, while the maple-syrup and pear-juice was so potent I could almost taste it.

The combatants were only driven to greater frenzies by the musk of their enemy. Dr. Cox tried to grapple her opponent's hips to drive a tongue into her pussy, but both times Suzi slipped past while managing to tweak a nipple! Finally the Andrologist pressed her advantage by attempting to tackle her rival, but Cox went low, and plunged into the oil deep enough to cover herself. The moment's disorientation as Suzi's eyes scanned the slime was enough of a distraction for Dr. Cox to surge to her feet behind her enemy and hook her arm between Suzi's legs!

Both collapsed into a nude, thrashing sixty-nine through the elixir as their breasts began to grow. It seemed as though each pair of mammaries waged a struggle of their own, as they fought through grape-fruit, canteen, and basketball sizes, throbbing with erotic growth as the sensual armageddon drove onwards to a pussy-quivering climax!

Dr. Cox was staggered for a few precious seconds as her hyper-aroused breasts began leaking, then shooting milk in crazy arcs through the pool. But as Suzi was about to go for the clit, she stumbled as her hips began to widen! Their bodies were reacting to their own arousal with uncontrollable expansion of their sexual characteristics. It seemed to be an involuntary stress reaction; with competition for sex so fierce in their culture, they were equipped with natural mechanisms to increase the odds for pregnancy.

But soon, they no longer cared. They forgot their rivalry, forgot everything but the now burning need to cum! Their mammoth breasts sandwiched each other as the lurid competitors pressed themselves together, fingers buried in the other's cunt. Their widening, expanding, blossoming breasts formed multiple layers as they erupted from two - to four - then both of them sprouted simultaneously until their where six! Twelve mammaries assaulted each other, taut nipples pressing, cleavage deepening, oils slithering down their sleek flesh.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"


Her pussy clenched against mine. And I could feel her rampant breastflesh straining against my grip, unable to hold her mammalian bounty as I pounded my shaft into her welcoming sanctum.

" - s-so... She has been recalled to Coitus-Prime; for a f-full... full... investigation." She breathed through moist lips.

"Who then?" I grunted, pounding her slit as I leaned up against the wall of the Ladies' Locker Room. Several red-headed neo-Coit'ii lay scattered upon the floor and wooden benches as they cradled their throbbing bellies; each of them experiencing Coit'ii hyper-fertility for the first time, and cooing with delight.

"Word... has returned... she is given... special consideration... for her high status... but... until then... the High Harlots have declared..."

"RRHHNNHH... You." I guessed.

"That's right; I have been appointed interim administrator until a permanent replacement can be selected." Dr. Cox admitted.

"AHHHHRRHH... legally... would not have been possible; but it was Suzi who put through the orders to have my libido multiplied, to make me the Androsium!"

"She wanted you so horny, you wouldn't be able to think about the way she was stealing, wasting your sperm. And... I know... that the Level 5 enhancement did take away... some of your memory... replacing it with sex-drive... but not enough... you still had... the mental acumen... to come up with your plan... and it worked. But why... why bother to get involved at all? Why not bury yourself in the pleasure of endless sex with women you've craved all your life?"

"Hrrrrhhhh..." My dimmed intellect struggled to form my thoughts into words. "I have been told... that the Coit'ii copy the genetic advantages of each race they mate with; but there is so much more... than just genes... that can help society... there are... ideals as well... Angel... she was sent to a penal colony... for the crime of giving me a blow-job. If it is illegal for her to drink a full load of my sperm, then it should be illegal for the Supreme Andrologist as well! One trait... of humanity... I hope to impart, is that... of Justice!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.