Lisa's Dilemma - Cover

Lisa's Dilemma

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Chapter 7: The Rugby Trials fiasco

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Rugby Trials fiasco - A coloured teacher falls victim of a white student's blackmail attempts and this is her story and adventures.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

At 12.30 pm Ted drove his van onto the drive way of Sally's house; leaving the engine running he leapt out and rang the door bell, less than two minutes later Sally and Jenny dashed to the van, dressed up to the hilt as though going to a debutante's ball. The both waited by the passenger side door and were disappointed when Ted slid open the side panel door inviting them in to the back of the van. When then clambered in, he joined them and again upset them by demanding they strip off as they would not be requiring their clothes.

He then blindfolded them and manacled their hands to the side of the van, Sally on the left side and Jenny on the right. Before jumping out of the back of the van and into the driver's seat. Before moving the van he turned the radio up excessively loud so he would not be able to hear the woman's shouts as he drove.

Twenty minutes later he was pulling into Lisa's drive and again leaving the engine running he leapt up to the front door, rang the bell and slowly made his way back to the van. Lisa answered the door and immediately checked she had her keys and walked towards the van. As she approached he slid open the side panel door to reveal the two already bound women. He ordered Lisa inside and again ordered his bitch to strip before securing her in a similar fashion to the other two, only he seemed to know about Jenny's dream fantasy as he secured Lisa on Jenny's side of the van. In fact he fastened them together face-to-face and big white breasts to big black breasts, but not without a quick feel of both pairs.

Sally heard the slight groans but had no idea what had just happened and was about to ask what was happening when she thought better of it. Soon the side panel door was slid shut and pretty soon after the van began to move again. Lisa had calculated that it was some forty-five minutes drive time from her house to the Rugby club's ground, so she was surprised when around twenty minutes later the van slowed and stopped. They all heard Ted exit the vehicle but the side panel door never opened although the radio was turned off.

They felt the rear of the van suddenly bounce but no doors opened and they were left wondering what was happening. Jenny took the chance the silence offered and quietly asked Lisa "Would you consider teaching me privately about female love?"

Sally heard every word and was a little taken back because of what the pair of them had been up to in the past, but she bit her lip and remained quiet. Lisa although blindfolded and assuming that Jenny was the same could not resist a little smile. She thought to herself I may be a lot of things but a lesbian, I could never be, I know I would miss my precious doses of cock too much. Eventually she gently replied, "Jenny you're a wonderful sexy girl, but I just don't fancy other women!"

Jenny almost began to cry as she blurted "Oh Lisa, I love you and what you did to me in the headmaster's office, how can you say you're not into women!" she then added "If you're not into women why did you make me cum so wonderfully and then bring me down to earth again so skilfully?"

Lisa thought it better to be cruel to be kind as she snapped, "You silly bitch! I was told to make you cum with my mouth and I was told that if I did not do a real good job I would receive a thousand slaps as a spanking punishment and that was with the headmaster's slipper not a proper paddle or tawse" she then added, "That slipper has reduced the hardest of boys into jabbering crying wrecks inside two minutes flat and I would not want to be on the receiving end of two such slaps let alone the number I was threatened with"

Sally then spoke up, "Jenny, Lisa is right the headmaster slipper hurts like fuck and you cannot hold it against her that she would do anything to avoid receiving it" then softer she added "You know I love you far more than a mother ought to love her daughter and I would willingly become your lesbian slave lover and teach you all I know about this kind of love"

Lisa then added, "Your mother is right, and she is far better placed to teach you that which you seek, besides if you had never met me, I remember hearing you say about your special times with your mother. Well they should return and you should share your bodies between you, as you used to do!"

Sally quietly thanked Lisa and hoped that they could indeed return to that which they had before Ted's intervention. Speaking of Ted, he suddenly leapt back into the driving seat and began to move the van. Unfortunately the rocking motion of the van did little to ease Lisa's concern for Jenny as she could feel the stiff nipples of the younger woman as the bumped into each other. The travelling van sped on for a further 50 minutes before it ground to a halt, To their untrained ears they did not pick up on the subtle changes in sounds outside the van but they did pick up the fact the tyres now crunched along on a gravel track not the solid surface of the road and even this crunching noise gave way to a softer sounding noise as the van drove over grass tracks.

Then the van came to rest and the side panel door slid open; Lisa was first to be removed and it seemed ages before the van rocked again as Ted climbed back inside.

What they did not know was that Ted had at the previous stop had a open fenced trailer attached to the towing bracket of the van and now Lisa was fastened on the outside of one side of that fence on full view to anyone passing. Not only that but Ted has taken some silver lipstick and carefully wrote on her lower stomach and pubic area 'I confess. I Am a SLUT' The silver lipstick highlight perfectly against Lisa's ebony skin and was better than neon lights, because it reflected the light hitting back making it almost glisten in the sunlight. Although Lisa knew he had written something on her body, she did not know with what he had written it or what had been written!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.