Lisa's Dilemma
Chapter 3: Tuesday night, and the Wednesday detention

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Tuesday night, and the Wednesday detention - A coloured teacher falls victim of a white student's blackmail attempts and this is her story and adventures.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

Ted ordered Jenny to dress and suggested to Lisa that she straighten herself up but leave her urine soaked clothes in place. He then announced that Jenny should make her way home and tomorrow morning present herself to him in the pavilion before the start of school. "By the Way Jenny, bring with you, your three favourite sex toys and at least two items to be used as spanking tools!" he demanded.

He told Lisa "As you're soaking wet in piss, we shall walk home and you will invite me to watch you shower, as well as agree to whatever I decide to do!" Lisa simply smiled her agreement.

As they walked home a couple of stray dogs ventured near to Lisa and scenting the smell of piss decided to follow her scent to see what developed. No amount of shooing them away had any effect. People looked at this tall lithesome black woman and the skinny white young guy being followed so closely by obvious strays with some derision. Some must have gotten a whiff of the stale urine as she passed because they immediately turned after her and stood staring. All this added to Lisa profound humiliation and disgust.

As soon as she reached home, she headed for the shower room and quickly stripped off and went under the shower, closing the cubicle door behind her, until Ted pointed out that she was to allow him to watch her shower. She re-opened the door and began washing off the stench of stale urine and used loads of scented shower gel to rid the smell from her nostrils.

Ted's mind was working overtime as he planned for the next detention and next humiliation for Lisa, only now he had to plan into the equation the Jenny factor. Two contrasting looking women now doing exactly what Ted told them to do was quite a challenge for him to utilise them both fully.

He soon decided that several guys would fuck both and the other would suck that cum from whatever hole the other one had full of baby making seed. So if Lisa was fucked up the cunt and Jenny up the arse, he would make Lisa suck the cum from Jenny's arse and swallow it whilst Jenny would have to suck the cum from Lisa's cunt and swallow that too.

When Lisa emerged from the shower, Ted had her bend over the dressing table stool while he spanked her with his hand for daring to try to close the shower cubicle door; he spanked her twenty times and to his surprised Lisa began begging for more and harder slaps. He released his rock hard cock and made Lisa run her tongue up and down the length of it before accepting it into her mouth, As she sucked his cock he reached down and began to pinch and twist her erect black rubbery nipples, once he thought he had twisted them too much as Lisa moaned around his cock buried to the hilt in her throat, but he noticed her thigh muscles begin to quiver as she orgasm broke.

Withdrawing his cock he took two bright yellow elastic bands and expanded then before releasing them over the base of her large 36C breasts; the elastic bit into the soft flesh of her ebony breast causing the extremities to swell and her nipples to become more pronounced. Ted simply flicked the nipples to elicit reactions from Lisa; she was soon moaning and begging to be fucked by Ted's glorious cock. He made her promise her mind body and soul was his to control and use as he saw fit before agreeing to slip his cock into her.

Again bent over the Dressing table stool, he eased his cock up her anal chute before pounding her arse as fast and hard as he could. All the time he was pinching the engorged nipples and tit flesh, until with a loud shriek Lisa's cunt began spasming around his cock.

Knowing his own orgasm was now so close; he withdrew from her anal ring and had Lisa jack him off over her face and still bound tits. She was to tell him to flood her face and tits as she jacked his cock to its eruption.

No sooner had he finished shooting his white streams of cum over her face, then he felt the need to empty his bladder and without letting Lisa know he suddenly pissed into her mouth and actually washed his spunk from her body with his jets of hot golden piss. Lisa moaned, as she knew she would need a second shower again. Although her moan was quiet enough for Ted to miss read it as a groan of ecstasy.

Ted then dressed and with a cheery bye bitch, he was out the door and gone. He walked down the street and off towards Jenny's house, arriving some twenty minutes later. He knocked at the door and was confronted by Jenny's mother, she was an older version of Jenny, large breasted and just as plump as her daughter. Ted's devious mind suddenly wondered if she was as easy to entice into a blackmail scenario as her daughter. Wild vivid images suddenly engulfed Ted's brain, scenes of him fucking Jenny whilst Jenny's mother naked and bound begged him not to defile her precious daughter and she would willing accept all his attentions if he would only leave her virtuous daughter alone.

It was Jenny's mother voice repeating "Can I help you?" which ended those images flashing through his mind.

"I have come to see, Jenny" he stuttered. As Jenny's Mother turned to call her daughter she thought she saw the start of a hard on beginning to tent the front of Ted's trousers, was this young man sexually excited by the shape of a BBW woman, if only she knew what had caused his cock to stiffen.

Jenny bounded down stairs and almost froze when she saw Ted standing there and she caught her own mother's gaze looking at Ted's trouser area. Jenny faltered as she wondered what had been said between the two of them, and for this reason only she quickly led Ted upstairs to her bedroom. As Ted went upstairs he glanced in the direction of Jenny's mother and managed to get a glimpse down her open top to witness a deep cleavage.

Once in Jenny's bedroom, Ted wasted no time in ordering her to strip; Jenny looked concerned and hesitated until the threat of severe punishment and the hint that her mom may like a look at his camera. Quickly jenny divested herself of her clothes and stood waiting to hear her fate. Ted then ordered her to remove his cock from his trousers and make it hard enough to fuck her with. Jenny collapsed to her knees and eagerly fished out Ted's cock before taking its length into her mouth, where she let it rest while she flicked at the tender underside of its head and was rewarded by feeling it stiffen and thicken.

Soon Ted asked if she liked the taste of his cock, which led to Jenny nodding her head, good said Ted as less than thirty minutes ago it had been buried up Lisa's arse so she must also like the shit from her anal chute too. Jenny almost baulked at this knowledge but avoided being sick. Ted then had her turn round as he announced he was going to do to her what he had been doing to Lisa earlier.

Meekly Jenny turned around and allowed him to stick his rock hard cock deep inside her anal ring; he then began pounding her anal chute whilst spanking her arse on his out strokes. Suddenly he asked her if she had ever seen her own mum stark naked and before she could answer he plunged forcefully his cock hard into her chute. Jenny blurted out she had before realising what she had said.

Ted stopped dead still as he probed Jenny for all the details; Jenny finally admitted that six months after her dad had walked out on the pair of them, her mom Sally had been crying so hard that she had woken up Jenny, who naturally had gone to see why her mom was sobbing so loud. It turned out that Sally had been trying to bring out a much-needed orgasm when she had broken her vibrator and after the horny bad day this just proved the final straw. After initial embarrassment Jenny felt so sorry for her mother that she fetched her newest sex toy, which just happened to be, a large black double ended vibrating dildo.

One thing led to another and it ended with Jenny fucking her own mother to orgasm and then having her mother do the same to her. This was the start of a regular liaison between them for the last five months. Just as Ted began his thrusting again the bedroom door flew open and there stood Sally holding a tray of drinks and cookies. She immediately dropped the tray and screamed; until Ted snapped "Shut the fuck up bitch, or I will inform the authorities about your incest sessions with your own daughter!"

Sally shot a look at Jenny but shut up screaming, "How could you tell him our little secret?" she asked.

"It just slipped out, Mom, I am so sorry!" Jenny cried.

Ted watched closely Sally's face and noticed her eyes never left his pistoning cock as it fucked her own daughter sphincter muscle. He Seized control of the situation and snapped for Sally to strip off her clothes or should he phone the police. Reluctantly Sally began to strip her clothes away from her sexually excited body. Once fully exposed to Ted's eyes, she obeyed his orders to open her fucking legs. Ted then prompted Jenny to tell her mother what was wrong with her cunt area; Jenny Looked at her mother's cunt and blushed as she said "You need to shave your slut cunt, Mom, Ted likes his slut bitches to be clean shaved and always available to his demands!"

Ted then asked Sally if she had Breast fed Jenny as she grew up, to which Sally nodded; "I would have loved to have seen that" Ted jested before adding "But wait, I can watch that if you breast feed her now whilst I finish fucking your precious baby's arse!"

So Sally had no option but to kneel in front of her own daughter and offer her a nipple as she watched her only child being anally fucked by this domineering young man. Part of her mind was fuming at the violation of her daughter anal ring but the biggest part of her mind found the scene erotic and felt several pangs of jealousy that her daughter was receiving that which she wanted most of all right now. Almost as if reading her mind Ted said "Don't worry bitch, once your daughter has cum I will be doing this to you too whilst the silly little bitch is sucking your cunt"

Sure enough at the first sign of Jenny's orgasm Ted whipped his cock out of her arse and ordered Sally to suck her daughter's juices and shit from his cock before he fucked the old cow's arse. Sally immediately began to suck on Ted's cock as he ordered Sally to lie on her back. Then when Sally had cleaned his cock enough her ordered her to kneel over her daughter's face and lower her cunt to her waiting tongue.

He then slammed his cock up Jenny's mother's anal chute and was delighted as Sally groaned. The action pushed Sally's cunt harder against her own daughter's mouth and Jenny's tongue rubbed against Sally's clit bring forward as sexual grunt from her mother.

When Ted felt he could no longer withstand his impending orgasm he pulled his cock out and quickly positioned himself in front of Sally's face; He wanked himself off over her face and then instructed Jenny to lick the cream off her mother's splattered face. Whilst this was taking place her was busy photographing the scene; more ammunition to make the pair obey his commands.

Ted was now beginning to feel the exertions of the day and ordered the two reluctant bitches to present themselves at the school detention at four thirty the next afternoon, suitably shaven and dressed in a definite slutty way he stressed.

With a whack on each of his two newest sub missive's slut's arses, he dressed and walked out of the bedroom whistling as he went. He slipped out of the house and disappeared into the night.

Wednesday morning, Ted met Lisa at her house and after making her stand outside on the porch, he blatantly had her raise her skirt to reveal to him and anyone near enough to see, the fact that she had no underwear on and her cunt freshly shaved was already wet with anticipation. Then he allowed her to cover up as they walked towards the school, he explained that he had a great surprise for her, which would appear at the detention tonight. As they approached the school he gave Lisa her final instructions for the day. Taking a pair of Love balls he again made a big show of having Lisa display her shaven cunt before he slowly inserted the love balls up her cunt. He then instructed her that she should jog for ten minutes during each break between lessons and at lunch she should find him somewhere near the gym and he would instruct her further then.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.