Lisa's Dilemma - Cover

Lisa's Dilemma

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2: Tuesday's detention

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Tuesday's detention - A coloured teacher falls victim of a white student's blackmail attempts and this is her story and adventures.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

Lisa woke from her recurring dream to find her cunt soaking wet and her nerves jangling with anticipation for the detention at four thirty that afternoon. The dream started as soon as she went to bed and laid her head on her pillow. She was surrounded by the seven students, all naked and waving their rock hard cocks at her. There was Ted ordering her to suck this cock and fuck that cock with her cunt or that one with her arse, all the time he was spanking her rock hard erect nipples with a riding crop. She came in her sleep some six times before her alarm woke her; her bedroom stank of stale sweat and pussy odour; in fact it smelt worse than a Turkish brothel. She casually slipped into her bathroom and under her shower when, she was disturbed by the front door bell; wrapping a large white fluffy towel around her she went to see who was at the door. Opening the front door just a fraction she saw Ted standing there, he immediately pushed his way inside and demanded she lose the towel. Willingly Lisa shed the towel allowing it to drop by her feet. Ted then stepped forward and felt her nipples already erect and hard thrusting against his toying fingers.

She suddenly found herself begging for the chance to suck his cock, before she went to get ready for the day at school. Ted decided to have a little fun with his newfound sex toy and told her she could suck his cock only if she could suck her own nipple into her mouth and leave teeth marks upon it. Lisa had never tried or even thought of trying to suck her own nipple let alone biting it hard enough to leave teeth marks. No matter how hard she pulled her 36C breasts up towards her mouth she just could not get the nipple into her mouth enough to bite it, the nearest she could manage was to stick out her tongue and lick the nipple. By now Ted was laughing so hard at her antics as she desperately tried to bite her own nipple, he eventually had to tell her to stop as the tears rolled down his face.

He decided that despite her failure to carry out his wishes he would allow her to suck his cock but his devious mind flashed him another thought. He told her he would still allow her to suck him but only if she could withstand his thrashing of her arse with the riding crop he had seen the previous night. Lisa baulked at this idea especially knowing that she would need to be able to sit down at school for most of the day and still had to face the students in the detention later that day.

However her horny body won over her mind and she agreed; they both retired up to the bedroom where, Ted had her bent over her dressing table stool and set about her arse with the riding crop. The first few strokes were fairly gentle across her arse cheeks until they showed a glow about them, then he began in earnest, every second strike was aimed at either her pussy lips or her anal ring and caused Lisa to almost howl in pain. But she surprised herself because the more it hurt the closer she came to her orgasm.

She was just about to cry enough when her orgasm broke with more force than a bursting dam and she actually squirted her cunt juice across the floor as she fought to control her breathing during her most powerful orgasm ever. She had heard of females that regularly squirted as they came but had never experienced it herself and was almost ashamed to have to admit, she was turned on so much from just a spanking with a riding crop. Ted then pulled his rock hard cock from his trousers and slowly began sliding it against her swollen inflamed and sensitive cunt lips, revelling in the pure white texture of his cock against her black ebony shiny skin.

Just as she got accustomed to his cock working between her cheeks he changed the angle of assault slightly and soon found the head of his cock now pushing against the burning sphincter muscle of her anal opening. A strong push and her anal ring gave way to the intrusion of his cock, in two quick thrusts he was buried up her shit chute to his balls and she again gave way to her climax as she screamed his name into her hands held tightly over her mouth. For the next twenty minutes Ted fucked her anal ring always slapping her arse as he reached the full extent of his with-drawl stroke. Finally he pulled fully out just as his cock spewed forth its load over her well spanked arse cheeks. He stood and allowed her to rub the load into her arse cheeks as he then forced his dirty cock with traces of his cum and her anal juices still clearly visible into her mouth. She eagerly sucked it clean for him and actually spent some time flicking just under his helmet with her tongue trying to get him hard enough again for him to fuck her panting cunt.

Ted soon pulled away and redressed himself ordering her to now put on the clothes for school. He scrutinised her dressing making sure that blue teddy nightie was put on first and that she left off her bra and panties. He did insist she wear stockings and suspenders this time though. When she was appropriately dressed he made her select three sex toys and two vegetables to take with her whilst he himself packed away her riding crop, a leather paddle and a leather sixteen-braid tawse.

Then they drove together to school; just before he allowed her to depart he used one of her toys to heat up her cunt again but stopped well short of her orgasming, he instructed her to find him at break time for a further session with the toy and informed her that she would be teased at breaks and lunch times to make sure she was randy by the detention start. At the first break of the day she managed to find Ted in the storage room by the Gym and he soon had her bent over the vaulting horse in front of several of his mates, taking her vibrator up her arse and begging him for much more of it. The fellow students were egging Ted on to really make her take it all, but she told them to stop and wait and see what surprise he had for them this week end.

Lisa's heart both leapt and sank when she heard this, it leapt at the thought of her being used at the weekend, but sank at the thought of exactly what she may have to do to please Ted over the weekend. Despite these reservations she felt her cunt begin to juice up and her heart pounded in her chest as she neared her orgasm only to be denied at the final fence.

At Dinner time break a similar pattern developed with Lisa finding Ted on the sports field and she was bundled into the pavilion where she was made to strip off in front of six female students, who all flashed her their naked cunts and demanded she eat them out whilst Ted spanked her arse with the leather paddle. There was one Female student who like herself was Afro Caribbean in appearance only she had massive 44DD breast and an arse to match. Lisa feared having to lick her cunt as she wondered what would happen if she gave her an orgasm and she snapped her legs together trapping Lisa's head between them.

Ted made her lick every female student's cunt and then had them turn around and instructed Lisa to lick their anal rings clean. Lisa felt so humiliated to have to use her tongue as toilet tissue for these six females, and especially the large black student. One student as she was licking her anal ring actual thrust as though she was about to shit and filled Lisa's nose and mouth with a particularly pungent fart. The rest of the girls howled with laughter at Lisa's obvious discomfort.

All too soon the lunch break was over and Lisa again was left high and dry as far as an orgasm was concerned. Her frustration was now reaching fever pitch and she had to stop herself several times from picking arguments with fellow staff members and she actually felt sorry for any unwitting Student that had cause to cross her this afternoon as it seemed that her nerves where on a hair trigger mechanism. She even contemplated skiving off to the staff toilets to relieve her stress levels before she actually bit the head off someone this afternoon, but the constant thought of Ted finding out kept her from doing so.

She had managed to calm down by mid afternoon break only for Ted to re-stoke her fires in the empty dining hall where he had her fuck herself with the cucumber he provided her with. Again just as she was about to unleash her climax he stopped her and walked away with her toy laughing his head off, unbeknown to Lisa he had arranged for some of the students taking Media studies to use the schools video cameras to film her solo masturbation scenes, and later he intended to present her with a DVD of her actions, but that was not till later alone at her house where he would be able to watch in safety the reaction to her realising she was being filmed.

The last two periods of the day really dragged for Lisa, she was on constant edge in anticipation of what Ted had planned for her tonight and the fact that she had now been close to orgasming five times and been stopped on every single occasion, her frustration almost boiled over a couple of times and she had to take long deep breaths before dealing with some of the things which occurred that afternoon.

At long last, the detention bell sounded and she made her way to the classroom, when she entered she saw not only the seven students that were supposed to be there but also three of the six girls she had sucked at lunchtime and three students she did not immediately recognise. So the group had swelled to fourteen including herself. The student chairs formed a circle around her centrally place chair; Ted instructed her to enter the circle and raise her skirt before showing every one individually that she shaved her cunt and was not wearing any knickers. As she paraded her charms around the ring of students, several seized the opportunity to slip fingers into her soaking wet cunt and many even taunted her by calling her a wanton cum loving slut as they finger fucked her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.