The Lay Over

by Llew Corniach

Copyright© 2007 by Llew Corniach

Erotica Sex Story: A chance meeting in the airport leads to some high flying.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   .

I had just dropped my girlfriend off at the airport for a trip to see her folks and was feeling a bit peckish. I happened to see a casual restaurant in the terminal and thought I'd get myself a bite to eat. Little did I know that that decision would turn into an event I would fantasize about for days to come.

I was taking a bite of my burger when I saw her... Raven haired, dark eyes, curves in the right places, in a short sun dress looking lost. She caught me staring at her and as I began to turn my head away in embarrasement, she started walking towards me. I was completely mezmerized... the sway in her walk was intoxicating as she approached. "Hi.", she said in a soft feminine voice, " I have quite a long layover and was looking for someone to chat with to pass the time. Do you mind if I sit with you?" I almost choked on my patty as I tried to respond and could only get out a mumbled "Sure!" and pulled out the stool next to mine.

"Where you headed?", I asked after she settled in to the seat. "Up to New England for business", she responded. As she spoke and told me of her business, an artist I think, my eyes could not help but wander over her. The top two buttons of the sundress were left undone, allowing the beautiful globes of her clevage to present themselves. Her hair draped to one side, the other side showing off a long neck, almost erotically exposed shoulder, and the black strap of her bra as the dress had somewhat slipped off the shoulder. All I wanted to do was drink her image into my mind as she rattled on about her life and I nodded or interjected a polite "uh-huh", "wow, or "that's cool." from time to time. She had just ordered a drink, martini I believe, when she noticed that my attention was elsewhere than her story. The waiter brought her drink... it was then that the magic began.

She quietly stirred the martini with the toothpicked olive as I noticed her eyes begin to roam over my body and I thought, "hmmm, what are the chances that..." It was as the thought was forming in my mind that she started to suggestively lick the olive, her other hand slowly stroking the stem on the glass as those dark pearls began to fixate on my crotch. "Wow, I needed that", she said after her first drink, " Would you be too upset if I unloaded some stuff on you?". "Being that we don't know each other, I feel like I can be honest and upfront." I said "Sure.", "I've got nowhere to be right now, go ahead and unload away". She then began to tell me about her life, how her last boyfriend treated her so bad, how she was hoping just to get away from it all for awhile, and so forth. During this time, she had ordered a couple more of the martinis and the conversation began to lean toward the sexual.

"My ex was a rotten lover.", she exclaimed with a sigh. "It's been almost 6 months since I've had a decent orgasm", she bemoaned. In my best "smart aleck" voice I said, "Well, I'm not doing anything right now if you're interested." I thought she's laugh, or slap my face, or just up and leave, but she didn't. "Hmmmm", she said as she sucked on the latest olive, " I do have another hour to go... you live near here?". "No, it's a little ways away, but my truck is close by in the parking lot", I said. "In public?", she asked, "That'd be different... Let's go!" and off we proceeded to my truck hand in hand.

I had to park in the back of the top level because all the other spots were taken. I was kind of pissed off about it earlier, but know realized that it was a stroke of good fortune as I opened the door and let her in.

It was a busy day at the airport, but we were alone with each other as we kissed passionately. I sat facing the front with her stradling my lap as our tongues roamed each other's mouth. My cock growing bigger and harder with each probe of her tongue... shoulders were bitten, ears nibbled, necks devoured as I felt her warmth under the dress and she felt my manhood reach its full potential through my pants. Our breaths came fast and hot as the passion of the moment built. She ground her rapidly wetting pussy against my crotch aswe both sensed it was time to do more than kiss.

I scooched over to put my back against the driver's side door as she greedily worked on removing my pants to get to my rock hard rod underneath. "Oh my!", she proclaimed as she worked my boxer briefs off, "What a beautiful cock! And shaved too! Mmmm!". My heart was racing in my chest as she lowered her head onto my member. Her sweet lips now wrapped around my shaft as her fingernails left traces of dancing fire on my balls. She began to lick the shaft as she looked up at me and winked. She would lick up and then shove my whole dick into her throat on the way down... her hand pumping me in between. "Oh my god!, I muttered as she doubled the effort of her warm mouth on me, " You're going to make me cum." "That's the idea silly boy", she said with a smile and proceeded on. My hips rocked in rythym to her mouth strokes as I felt my cum building up for release. "Oh, yes... let me taste your cum baby", she mumbled as I grabbed the hair on the back of her head and with a final thrust, emptied myself in her waiting mouth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.