Mover - Cover

Mover

Copyright© 2007 by Franco

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Why are these strange things happening to Paul? More codes will be entered as the story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

After yesterday's strangeness, Paul wasn't all that shocked that Nikki had disappeared. And it wasn't like she vanished without leaving a trace. There was her scent in the bed and a few long blonde hairs on the pillow.

Naked, he got out of bed and examined himself, noticing that his pubic hair was matted with dried fluids from last night. He picked up his clothes from the floor and threw all but his shorts, which he put on, onto the bed. He went to the bathroom to pee, went to the kitchen and got coffee started, noticing the table was bare of the tablecloth and candle from yesterday. Back in the bedroom, he sat on the floor, hooked his feet under the bed and did fifty sit-ups.

The coffee was done now. He filled a mug and took a couple of sips. When he went to the front door to get the paper, he saw the inside security chain was still on. He remembered noticing the chain on the kitchen door was also locked. Deciding not to worry now about how Nikki had got out without opening the chains, he switched the TV onto the morning news, got on the floor and did fifty push-ups. That's why he got up at six, for the exercises. Three days a week - Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday - he ran in the afternoon. And each weekday morning he did sit-ups and push-ups.

He sat down and read the paper for a few minutes while he finished his coffee, then went to take care of business in the bathroom. He had a second mug of coffee while he dressed, then left, walking out back to the parking lot.

Nikki's car was still where she parked it yesterday. Was she at home? If he knocked on the door, what sort of greeting would he receive? Better not chance that this morning. Whatever might happen, he didn't have time to deal with it now.

At school, he went to his classroom and started preparing for his first class. He continued working while the corridor filled with students, some entering his room early. When the bell rang, the room slowly filled with students laughing, chattering, and because today was Friday, talking about their plans for the weekend. He waited till they quieted down, then took attendance.

The rest of his day went normally, with none of the strangeness of yesterday. From time to time, he thought about what happened with Nikki. He was sure he wasn't hallucinating. The idea that Nikki had a schoolgirl crush on him that she was finally acting on made sense, except for the doors locked from the inside. Finally, he decided he couldn't explain it till he got more information.

Before leaving school, he used his cell phone to call his favorite pizza place and ordered a medium with all the toppings for pick up. He wondered for a moment if he should get a large in case Nikki showed up, but decided that probably wouldn't happen, and if it did he could have another pizza delivered.

He was just getting out of his car when Nikki parked her car in the space behind him. She and her roommate got out. Paul watched quietly while they unloaded several bags of groceries. He was about to go up to Nikki and say something, when a pickup, going fast, pulled into one of the nearby visitor spaces. Two guys, young, big, good-looking, got out, grabbed two cases of beer from the pickup bed and went over to the girls.

The guys, they looked like college men, were greeted with laughs and obvious affection from the girls. They took some of the grocery bags, and then they all headed toward the girls' apartment. That's when Nikki noticed Paul, standing by his car, watching them. She gave him a friendly wave, then turned and followed the others up the walk.

Paul waved at her before turning and walking to his apartment thinking about what he had just seen. Somehow, though he knew it didn't make sense, he felt jealous.

He dropped the pizza on the kitchen table, went into the bedroom, kicked off his shoes, and changed into shorts and a tee-shirt. He grabbed a beer and switched on the TV. He watched the local news for a few minutes, then he remembered, remembered what happened yesterday. Could he do it again, make her come to him? He closed his eyes, thinking of Nikki as she was today. How was she dressed, in shorts again? No, today she had on jeans, and so did her roommate. What was her name? Kim, yeah that was it.

Keeping his eyes closed, thinking about Nikki, mentally summoning her, he waited, and waited, and waited. Nothing happened, no knock on the door, no Nikki miraculously appearing. She was with those guys, and he could never compete with those college men, he was sure of that. Even with his exercises and his bigger dick, he could never match their youth, their strength. No, better forget about it, forget about her. It must have been some sort of anomaly or an illusion, or fantasy.

He got another beer and watched more news - not much interesting on Friday nights. He had a couple more beers with his pizza, and then one more beer. And now he was horny.

He grabbed another beer, checked the TV schedule and ordered a softcore pay-per-view movie, Hot Orange County Housewives. He didn't really pay much attention to the movie, except for one scene with a girl - pretty, blonde, big tits - who reminded him of Nikki.

In the scene there was one man with two women, the blonde who looked like Nikki, the other girl a brunette. First, the three of them were together on a bed, one girl on either side, kissing the man as he fondled their breasts. Then they were kneeling while the man fucked each girl from behind. Of course because it was softcore, the viewer couldn't see their genitals. Most of the shots were from the front, showing the girls' tits swaying as they moaned in simulated passion.

He watched that scene with the Nikki lookalike a few more times. After he tired of the movie, in his bedroom, he moved his clothes from the bed to the chair, stripped to his shorts and fell into bed.


Paul awoke to the sensation of something soft and warm pressing against his groin. It was bright enough in the room from morning sunlight filtering through the curtain that he could see Nikki's blonde head on the pillow beside him, and it was Nikki's smooth bottom he felt as she spooned against him.

He paused for a moment before reaching around to cup her naked breast. He kissed her temple, feeling her nipple growing hard against his palm.

His touch awakening her, Nikki sighed, turning to him, kissing him deeply. "Umm, last night was so wonderful," she breathed.

"Yes, wonderful," a second voice echoed from his other side. Then he felt soft lips kissing his shoulder, the back of his neck.

"What?" Sitting up he saw the second naked girl was Kim, Nikki's roommate. Resting his back against the headboard, he looked from one to the other. "How ... two of you?"

"You don't remember?" Nikki said, raising up, her heavy breasts swaying with her movement. "I know you had a few beers last night, but you didn't look drunk."

Kim kissed his chest then moved the sheet so she could rest her head on his bare belly. Paul couldn't help touching her long, chestnut brown hair, stroking its silky smoothness.

"You didn't really forget, did you?" Nikki continued. "How I told Kim how great you were, and ... well, she just couldn't resist finding out if it was true."

"It was true, very true," Kim said softly, kissing his belly.

Paul looked from Nikki to Kim, then back to Nikki. "But those guys, your boyfriends, at your place yesterday."

"Were did you get that idea?" Nikki asked, raising her voice. "There weren't any guys at our place. Silly, you know we don't have any boyfriends, except now I've got you."

"I dumped my last boyfriend over a year ago," Kim said. "I've been concentrating on school. Besides, he was an asshole, and I decided that with Nikki I don't need any guys."

"And I haven't had a boyfriend since Kim and I moved in together," Nikki added. "I thought that as long as she was here, I wouldn't need to put up with guys, they're too much trouble," touching his chest. "Not you, Paul, you're not too much trouble. Course now I'm hooked up with you. Actually," giggling, "I'm hooked on you."

With Kim's head on his belly, and Nikki's naked breasts on display, Paul couldn't help responding. But he was confused and didn't want to start anything until he understood more about what was happening, or at least felt more comfortable with it.

"Uhh, I've gotta go ... to the bathroom," he said.

"Paul, you're not mad, are you?" Nikki asked, touching his chest again.

"No, it's only I need to use the bathroom, and I'll put coffee on. You two just take it easy."

Kim lifted her head off him, pausing for a second to glance at the lump his half-hard dick was making under the sheet. She pressed herself to him, her naked breasts soft against his bare chest. Gently, she kissed his lips, saying, "You know, we can do more, if you want."

Paul dropped his gaze to Kim's breasts, a little smaller than Nikki's, but just as well-formed, with tiny - tinier than Nikki's - pink-brown nipples.

Nikki suddenly touching his chest again, "You're not upset because we're bi?"

"You told him about us before, didn't you?" Kim asked, looking at Nikki.

"Yeah, but you know it's different seeing us doing it, like last night, from just hearing about it."

"You seemed to enjoy watching," Kim said smiling at Paul.

"And joining in," Nikki laughed.

Paul had already figured out they were bi-sexual from what they said earlier. And in fact, he wouldn't mind watching them together, though they seemed to think he already did that last night.

He looked at them. "No, that's not it. It's that I need some time to get used to all this ... everything that happened. But now, I really need to get to the bathroom."

As he moved off the bed, the girls lay back. "Just remember we're ready if you want either of us again," Nikki said.

"Or both of us," Kim added.

"Okay," he said smiling at them as he left the room, closing the bedroom door behind him.

He got coffee started, then went to the bathroom. While he peed, Paul examined his dick and pubic hair for any evidence he might have had sex last night. There was none of the dried fluids he found yesterday morning after being with Nikki, and no other evidence of sexual activity. In fact, he was still wearing his shorts, while the girls seemed to be naked. Yeah, he recalled seeing their clothes, their panties on top, piled on the chair in the bedroom.

At the front door, Paul saw the chain was still on. He stepped out and got the paper. Back in the kitchen, he glanced at the back door, seeing the chain there was still on too. The coffee pot was filling, the coffee dripping into the pot. He got a mug, pulled out the pot and quickly slipped the mug under the coffee flowing through the filter. When the mug was full, he slid the pot back onto the hotplate.

He took a couple of ibuprofen with his coffee to offset the hint of a headache he could sense starting from the beer last night. He got two more mugs from the shelf placing them next to the coffee maker, and set out the creamer and sugar. He didn't know how the girls liked their coffee.

Back in the living room, he took his seat in the easy chair, put his feet up, took a sip of coffee and opened the paper. He scanned the headlines but wasn't able to focus on the news.

His mind began to wander to the mystery of the girls in his bedroom. It was almost like there were two of them, or two sets of them - the normal Nikki and Kim outside, in the parking lot and their apartment - and the Nikki and Kim in his apartment who believed, no were sure, they had sex with him. What would happen if I walked over to their place now? he wondered. Would I find another Nikki and Kim there? Or would I find it empty because they're in my bedroom?

But how could there be two sets of identical girls? They couldn't be twins, could they? No, that was unlikely. Could they be clones? No, human cloning wasn't possible yet, and who would clone two girls just for him? It was almost like they came from another world, a world where they weren't the girls he knew - or at least he knew Nikki - but where they were his lovers, the kind of ideal lovers he desired.

The girls were moving in the bedroom now, he could hear them talking, giggling. Then the door opened and they came out, both dressed in just their tee-shirts and panties. Seeing the coffee on the counter, "Paul, you're so great to fix coffee for us," Nikki enthused.

They got coffee and came over to where he was sitting, Nikki first, Kim a little behind. He moved his feet so Nikki could sit on the footstool. Setting her mug on the table, she put her arms around his neck and gave him a deep kiss. As they parted, she pressed her cheek to his whispering, "I love you so much."

As Nikki sat on the stool, facing him, Kim then put her arms around his neck. Moving closer, she smiled a little, then she too was kissing him, her tongue advancing, retreating in response to the movements of his tongue.

When they parted, Kim moved back, perching on the edge of the footstool next to Nikki. After the kisses, and with two beautiful, willing girls before him, Paul was becoming aroused. Nikki looked at where his hardening cock was pushing up the fabric of his shorts. She touched his bare thigh. "Looks like you're ready for seconds."

"For him, it's gonna be thirds and fourths," Kim laughed.

Now Nikki was stroking his thigh, getting closer to his growing organ with each movement of her soft fingers. She leaned toward him, her hand grasping his now erect cock, stroking him through the fabric of his boxers.

Kim again moved close and wound her arms around his neck. They kissed, Kim moaning softly in the back of her throat as their tongues and lips melded together. When they parted, both breathing hard, he slid his hand under her shirt to trace his fingertips up her soft skin, caressing her full breasts.

"I like your hands on me, you're so gentle," Kim said. With a quick movement, she pulled off her tee-shirt and tossed it to the floor. Turning back to him, she cupped her breasts, pressing the fleshy orbs together, then took his hands and again placed them on her breasts, sighing as he caressed and squeezed.

All this time Nikki had been stroking his cock, watching with an amused expression on her face. Still smiling, she moved her hand away and, as Kim had done, quickly lifted off her tee-shirt, baring her large, fleshy breasts. "You like these too, don't you?" Nikki asked, cupping her breasts as though offering them to him.

Paul swallowed audibly. "Uhh, yeah, I love them," he said, his voice shaky as he reached with his right hand to fondle Nikki's flawless breasts. Now he had one hand caressing each girl, they sighing in unison as he moved his hands over them.

"You know, you're overdressed," Nikki said again stroking his cock through his shorts.

Paul lifted up and moved his hands to slide his shorts down. Within seconds, the girls were kneeling in front of his chair, kissing, licking, sucking his erect cock while with his hands he continued fondling both girls' beautiful breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.