Mover
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2007 by Franco

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Why are these strange things happening to Paul? More codes will be entered as the story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Paul felt pretty good, cooling down as he walked back to the apartment. Yeah, hot and sweaty as he was, he felt good after his run. His exercise program was paying off, he could sense it. What was it now? Nine months, Long enough to give birth to a new me.

He had jogged three times around the lagoon, and now he was heading home to a cold beer and a shower. As he walked through the parking lot, he saw Nikki getting out of her car.

"Hi Mr. Brandt," she said taking her books, locking the car door.

"You know, you don't have to call me Mr. Brandt."

"Sorry, it's just a habit," she laughed. "Be seein ya."

And then he was watching her go up the walkway to the apartment she shared with a roommate. Nikki had been his student at Theodore Roosevelt High School (Teddy High, for short) a few years ago, and now she must be a sophomore, he guessed, at the Santa Carmena branch of the U of C.

Minutes later he was in his apartment, in his easy chair, his shoes off, his feet up, the early news on the TV, and a beer in his hand. He took a swallow, then rolled the cold can across his still sweaty forehead.

He half watched the news for a while, turning the sound down when they started talking about the change in bus routes to serve the new mall. He took another swallow of cold beer, put his head back and closed his eyes.

The image of Nikki Lampson came into his mind. It was four years ago that she was his student. She must be nineteen or twenty by now. She sure had grown up. Though she was a pretty teenage girl then, she was a young woman now, a beautiful young woman, the epitome of the California girl, with sun-bleached blonde hair, a shapely, toned body, and a strikingly lovely face.

He must have dozed off, because he was awakened by a knock on the door, then the doorbell, then more knocking. He opened the door. It was Nikki, her face full of concern as she rushed inside pressing herself to him.

She looked up, her blue eyes filled with tears. "I'm so sorry. Please forgive me, I couldn't help it," she said softly. Then, her hand on the back of his neck was pulling him to her, pressing her mouth to his.

Shocked, at first he didn't respond, but her soft lips, her insistent tongue made resistance impossible. They kissed long and deep, their tongues meeting, dancing together till they parted, both breathing hard.

"Please say you forgive me," she breathed.

Confused, "I ... I forgive you," he stuttered.

"Oh thank you, you're wonderful," she cried, raising up on her toes, kissing him again, more briefly this time. "Now you go sit down, I'm gonna show you how sorry I am."

He returned to his chair, propping his feet on the footstool while Nikki went into the kitchen to get him a fresh beer from the fridge. It seemed she knew where everything was located.

He watched Nikki. She was wearing the same clothes she had on earlier, a red tee-shirt, denim cut-offs, and sandals. While her back was to him, he stared at her long, tanned legs, her high, round bottom. When she turned, a can of beer in her hand, he had to shift his gaze to keep from staring at her full bosom.

She brought him the beer. He moved his feet so she could sit on the footstool facing him. "You're so wonderful for forgiving me," she said, giving him a bright smile.

Popping open the can, taking a swallow, he looked at her, Nikki staring into his face in what looked like adoration. "So what am I forgiving you for?"

"Silly, for telling Kim," she giggled. "But I couldn't help it, I had to tell her how great you are and how much I love you."

"You love me?"

"You know I do, and I'm gonna show you just how much." With that, rising a little, she bent forward to give him another long, deep kiss.

When they parted, she looked down at his crotch, his cock half-hard inside his shorts. "I understand why you were so upset, and I promise I'll never do that again," still looking at his crotch. "But you know, it's okay. I'm not your student any more, and I'm of age." Raising her head to look into his face, "So, there's no reason to keep it secret, our relationship."

He took another swallow. "Uhh ... what about our relationship?"

"You know, that we're in love. I love you and you love me and we shouldn't be ashamed of it. Nothing wrong with that. And when I graduate, in two or three years, then we can let everyone know. And ... and I just couldn't help sharing with Kim, she's my best friend. And I know she won't tell anyone, even though there's nothing wrong with it."

"Uhh ... okay, I understand." Though he didn't really.

"God, I'm so happy," she enthused, kissing him again, then kneeling on the floor, pushing the footstool back with her butt. "Now I'm gonna show you how sorry I am, and how grateful I can be when you forgive me."

Her fingers were on the lump in his shorts, rubbing squeezing, making him harder. Paul was bewildered, unable to understand how this could be happening, but he he couldn't help being aroused by the beautiful young coed. When she began opening his shorts, he helped, lifting up so she could pull them down with his jockstrap to his ankles, his erection popping up, almost hitting Nikki's chin.

"It's beautiful ... your cock," she said, looking into his face while stroking him. "And big, too."

"Uhh, I'm pretty sweaty," he managed to say. "You want me to take a shower?"

"Don't worry about me," Nikki answered. "This is for you, and you don't smell so bad. You smell good, like a man." Her fingers on his shaft, she began licking, kissing his cock-head. Paul groaned moving his hands to her head, tangling his fingers in her fine, blonde hair, forcing her mouth, her lips down his shaft.

She pulled up, catching her breath, still looking into Paul's face. Tentatively, he moved his hands to her shoulders, then lower, to her full breasts. As he squeezed, she closed her eyes, breathing in deeply through her nose. Opening her eyes, she smiled. "You like my titties, don't you?"

"Yeah, I like them."

Straightening her back, quickly she pulled her tee-shirt up and off, then reaching behind, removed her brassiere. She grabbed his hands, placing them on her large breasts. "I like feeling your hands on me," she said softly, looking into his eyes. "Remember, these are for you, whenever you want. Now you can play with my boobs while I give you your best blow job ever."

She sucked, licked, stroked his cock and balls while he caressed her big breasts, pinched her hard nipples, scratched the swollen areolas with his fingernails. It must have been his nervousness and confusion that kept him from coming too quickly. Usually, on the few occasions he had received blow jobs, he came a lot quicker. Finally, after about ten minutes of Nikki sucking, caressing him while he played with her tits, "Uhh, I'm ... I'm gonna come," he gasped, moving his hands to her head.

She increased her movements on him, her mouth moving faster, taking him deeper, the fingers of one of her hands on his shaft while she caressed his balls with her other hand. His hands on her head forced her down, Nikki moaning deep in her throat, and suddenly he was coming, his thick cum pouring into Nikki's mouth, down her throat as she swallowed again and again.

She kept him in her mouth until he was soft, draining the last of the ejaculate from him. Laying her head on his thigh, she looked up. "Was that the best blow job you ever had?" she asked, her voice breathy.

He stroked her fine hair. "The best. Now let's go in the bedroom and I can do you."

Sitting up, grabbing her shirt from where she had thrown it on the floor. "Nope, not now. You go take your shower and I'll make dinner. Now come on, get goin." She took his hands, pulling him out of the chair.

Shuffling out of his shorts and jockstrap, picking them up, he headed for the bathroom. Nikki was in the kitchen, looking through the cabinets. "What are you gonna make?" he asked.

Answering with her back to him while she peered into a cabinet. "I don't know, but I'll find something." Turning to him, smiling. "I'm a good cook. I know my way around a kitchen, and you better remember that."

While he was taking his shower, he checked his body. No question, the exercise was paying off. The little paunch he had been starting to develop had disappeared, and all his muscles were harder and better defined. The muscles in his arms, his legs, his chest felt like steel, and his shoulders seemed broader.

And his cock. She said it was big. Paul had always considered it average at about six inches. He had never received many comments about its size before. He checked that too, but it was difficult to judge without being hard.

Standing under the stream of warm water, stroking his dick, remembering Nikki's body, the sight, the feel of her heavy tits, he managed to get himself hard again. He thought that was pretty good for a thirty-seven year old man who had ejaculated just a few minutes ago.

He examined his erection. Maybe it was longer. He wrapped his right hand around his shaft at the base, then wrapped his left hand above his right. He looked at his two fists holding his shaft, and was surprised to see the head projecting beyond his left fist. Exercising couldn't have affected the size of his cock, could it?

His shower over, a towel wrapped around his waist, he examined his face in the mirror, finally deciding he wouldn't shave. Whatever was happening, Nikki didn't seem to expect too much in the way of his appearance. But he combed his hair, brushed his teeth and used mouthwash.

When he opened the bathroom door, he could smell something good cooking in the kitchen. Unlike some single men, he didn't live only on canned soup, frozen dinners and pizza. It wasn't that surprising Nikki was able to whip up what smelled like a very appetizing meal, especially if she was as good a cook as she claimed.

In his bedroom he put on khaki slacks, a polo shirt and sandals. Before going out, he sat on his bed trying to figure out what was happening.

Nikki seemed to think they were involved in a relationship, a romantic, sexual relationship, even though as far as he knew they were little more than acquaintances. Could he be suffering from a hallucination, maybe brought on by too much exercise? He hadn't used any drugs, except a little alcohol, for years, so that couldn't explain it. Or maybe it was Nikki who was hallucinating. Maybe she had been carrying a schoolgirl crush for him for years and now was fantasizing they were lovers. Well, whatever the explanation, he was going to enjoy himself. Like Nikki said, she was of age.

When he exited his bedroom, "Dinner's almost ready," she said. "You go relax out front, I'll let you know when it's done."

"Okay, smells good."

"You need another beer?"

Remembering that about half the can she gave him was left, "Not yet."

The TV was still on. He flipped through the channels, trying to find a game he cared about, then anything to interest him. Finally, he stopped at another Hitler biography on the History Channel. After about a half hour, Nikki called him, he swallowed the rest of his beer and went into the kitchen.

It was an amazing transformation. Nikki had spread a tablecloth on the kitchen table, there was even a lit candle in the center, and a delicious meal of spaghetti, salad and garlic bread, with a half bottle of red wine he forgot he had that she found in the back of the refrigerator. It was delicious, and when he complimented her on the meal, "I told you I was a good cook," she answered, giving him a bright smile. "We're having ice cream with chocolate sauce for dessert. The sauce was so old I had to melt it in the microwave. Hope it's okay."

The dessert was okay, better than okay. She scooted him out of the kitchen while she cleaned up and loaded the dishwasher. Then Nikki came out front to sit on the sofa. He moved from his chair to be with her, and they cuddled for a while with the TV on but not really watching.

She kissed his neck, licked his ear. She took his hand and slid it up, under her shirt, pressing it against her bare breast. "You know, these are all the guys at school seem to be interested in. But you're interested in more than just my boobs."

He thought about how her pussy and her mouth and her ass interested him too, but didn't mention that.

They turned to each other, kissing deeply. Nikki, again, squeezing the lump in his pants while he moved his hand to touch her thighs, press his fingers to her pubis, covered by her shorts.

After a while, "I ... I need to take a shower," Nikki said, her voice breathy. She stood and walked to the bathroom, a seductive sway to her hips. Pausing in the doorway, she turned to look at Paul. "I won't be long," she said. "Then it's time for bed."

It was still early, only about eight-thirty, but Paul was ready for bed, ready for Nikki.

He heard the shower running, then stop. He waited, and after a while Nikki came out. She had a towel wrapped around her bosom, her shoulder length hair a little damp. "You know, I couldn't find any of my things, my lotion and other things," she said. "You weren't so mad you threw them out, were you?"

He didn't know what to say. Was this part of her hallucination? Or his? "Uhh ... I don't know where they went. Let's worry about that later."

Her smile bright. "Okay, I want to be with you now, in your bed."

In the bedroom, with one movement of his fingers he loosened the towel and let it fall to her feet. She helped with his clothes, while he caressed, enjoyed her voluptuous body. Then they were on the bed, Nikki giggling, poised above him as they kissed, as he caressed her, fondling her large breasts, touching her body.

He moved his hand down, over her hip, over her belly, to her pubis, shadowed by a line of fine blonde curls. He was surprised to find how swollen, how moist she already was. He ran his fingertips along the length of her labia, then circled, caressed her erect clitoris.

With a quick intake of breath, she raised herself higher on her knees. Reaching down, she took hold of his cock. "I need you in me," she said, her voice husky. She ran his cock-head over her labia, coating it with her juices, and with a soft sigh she guided him into her.

Paul sighed too, moving his hands to her waist, holding her gently, willing to let her set the pace, at least at first. She canted her hips to ease his entry, then slowly she was moving lower, sliding his rigid organ into her wet, warm vagina.

"Umm," she sighed. "You feel so good inside me like this." Still with only half his length in her, she rolled her hips, delighting in the feel of his cock moving inside her.

He reached up, cupping, gently squeezing her large tits, pinching her hard nipples. "Umm ... I like that," she breathed. "My breasts are so sensitive."

He slid his right hand down to grab hold of her butt. "Come on, fuck me," he demanded, pushing up with his hips, forcing more of himself into her tight pussy.

Looking into his face, Nikki gave him a crooked smile. "So you want me to fuck you," she said, moving up and then groaning deeply as she plunged down, taking his full length inside her. She did that again, two more times. As her breathing became ragged, she moved her hands to his chest for support and began pumping hard and fast while he heaved his hips up at each of her downstrokes. And then, gasping, trembling she was coming, her vagina spasming over his hard shaft while she cried out "Yes ... OH YES ... OH GOD."

She collapsed onto his chest, his still erect cock inside her trembling vagina. When her breathing slowed, "Umm, that was good," she said, her head on his chest. She kissed his chest, his neck, and raised her head to look into his eyes. "You didn't come?"

"After that blow job, I can last a while longer," he laughed.

"Good, I can use more of this," wriggling her pussy over his cock, starting to sit up.

Pulling her down, hugging her to him, he said, "Now I'm gonna do you."

Nikki wrapped her arms and legs around his body, and he rolled them over. As he raised himself, her legs came up and slowly he drove himself all the way into her, relishing the sensation of her vagina opening for his hard shaft.

He pulled back and drove into her again, faster, harder. "Oh, yeah," she cried, "Do me ... do me hard."

He looked down at Nikki, her eyes half closed, her big breasts flattened by gravity. He was giving her what she wanted, driving into her slick pussy, then back, then in again, hard and fast. Nikki was moaning, whimpering as he pumped his cock deep into her, working to bring on his own orgasm. Suddenly, giving a loud cry, her voice breaking, Nikki reached her peak again. And from the way her pussy convulsed over him, he thought it must be an even stronger orgasm than the last.

As her vagina convulsed again and again over his shaft, Paul, feeling his own need, gasped, "I'm ... I'm gonna Come."

"Oh ... Yeah do it. Come in me ... Inside Me," Nikki gasped, and then she was moaning deeply as his cock erupted, waves of his cum jetting into her spasming vagina, coating her cervix, filling her with his seed.

Her eyes closed, then opened. He found himself staring into Nikki's deep blue eyes. She pulled him to her, and they kissed deeply. As they parted from the kiss, Paul moved from her, lying beside her, cuddling. She turned to him, kissing his chest, his jaw. "Paul, you know, you're a wonderful lover," she whispered.

He chuckled, kissing the top of her head.

She touched his chest. "Can I stay her tonight?" she asked in a little girl voice.

He tightened his arms around her, kissed her temple. "Of course you can stay. I want you to stay."

Still touching his chest, Nikki looked up into his face. "Paul, I love you," she said softly. "Now I need to sleep."

He kissed her cheek, pulled the sheet over them, and with beautiful Nikki in his arms, closed his eyes and slept.

When his alarm went off at six in the morning, she was gone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.