Be Careful What You Wish For - Cover

Be Careful What You Wish For

Copyright© 2007 by Dick Coxxx

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A husband encourages his pretty blonde wife to take a black lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slut Wife   Cuckold   Rough   Interracial  

Maurice didn't catch any fish because he wasn't really trying. When he came back in, Miriam was still getting ready in the bedroom. It had already gotten dark when there was a knock at the cabin's sturdy wooden door.

Marcus and Sean were there, both grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

It was even a little hard for Maurice to believe that they were going through with this. He had fantasized about his wife being with a black man on several occasions before. Maurice had seen how black men looked at his wife with lust in their eyes. Not long ago while he was getting gas, Miriam went inside to buy some milk. When she came out, she had to pass through a gauntlet of young black men who were telling her what they could do for her. The Negro men grabbed their swollen crotches and yelled obscenities at Miriam. They even fondled her firm derriere. Maurice saw his lovely blonde wife jump when she felt the black hand on her butt. There were many other times when his wife was under assault by a lusting black man but she had never before given in, that is, until now. Tonight she would experience the pleasures of interracial sex!

Maurice got his two black guests a beer. He took one as well. Marcus and Sean finished their first one in a couple of large gulps. Maurice got them another one.

Marcus looked around the den. In the corner by the massive fireplace was a stuffed black bear reared up on its hind legs in the attack mode. The bear's razor-sharp teeth glistened in the light. There were also several deer trophy heads mounted on the walls. Marcus knew that he was about to mount a trophy of the two-legged variety. He was going to add another beautiful wife woman to his own special kind of trophy case.

"It's showtime, isn't it?" asked Marcus.

"Let me see if my wife is ready," Maurice said.

Maurice knocked on the bedroom door and called, "Honey, Marcus and Sean are here. Are you about ready, dear?"

"In a moment, dear," she replied. The truth was that she was scared stiff. The buzz of the two glasses of wine must have worn off.

Miriam took a deep breath and opened the door. She was greeted by wolf whistles and appreciative sayings from not only the two black guys but also her husband as well.

The beautiful blonde trophy wife looked every bit as good as she had ever looked before. After fixing her beautiful blonde tresses and putting on some light makeup, she put on her Mikimoto pearl necklace, pearl bracelet and matching pearl earrings. She was one classy lady!

Miriam was wearing a sexy new outfit from Victoria's Secret. It came with matching black lace garter belt, silk hose, a push up demi-bra that exposed the top half of those marvelous breasts of hers and sheer black panties. Her nipples poked out from the top of her bra and were clearly stimulated as they were rock hard. She wore a see-though sheer black lace gown and black leather Gucci pumps. The beautiful blonde trophy wife looked absolutely stunning!

Marcus and Sean must have thought that they had died and gone to heaven. They could not believe their good fortune.

Sean quickly set up the video camera as Marcus took the lovely blonde wife into his strong black arms. Miriam literally melted from the heated soul kiss. Her knees buckled and she would have crumpled to the floor if it hadn't been for the aroused Negro holding her up. She could feel the huge black cock straining in his tight pants as his rock-hard black manhood was boring a large hole right through her belly.

The big strapping Negro buck peeled the sheer gown off of her smooth, white shoulders. Marcus could smell the wonderful fragrance of her beautiful blonde hair. Miriam offered up her neck for the black to nibble on. He could taste the sweetness of her flawless white skin as he bit into her neck causing a reddish love bite on her tender neck. The Negro's black hand slithered down into her damp panties and found her throbbing womanhood. His thick lips clamped unto an aroused nipple as he suckled on the pink bud. Miriam's head fell back as she swooned.

Marcus finishing pushing the gown off of her shoulders and let it flutter uselessly to the floor. He pushed her down into a kneeling position in front of him in order for the beautiful blonde goddess to worship the Negro god. Her slim white, nimble fingers instinctively unbuttoned his straining trousers unleashing his giant black manhood. Although her own husband had wanted her to go down on him on a number of occasions, she had always denied his fervent requests. Now her red-lipsticked mouth formed a perfect 'O' as she took in his long, thick dark shaft into her warm and inviting mouth. The musky masculine aroma of his heated loins was intoxicating to her aroused senses. His kinky hair surrounding the throbbing, thick black cock tickled her nose as she lovingly caressed his swollen, sperm-laden balls.

The Negro hovering over the beautiful blonde trophy wife knew that he was about to shoot his wad. Marcus did not want his thick, dark sperm to go to waste down her pulsating throat as he had other plans for it.

Marcus reached down and picked up the beautiful black cock-sucking woman. He would teach her to become an expert cocksucker but there was another time for that. Her soon-to-be black lover laid her down on the couch and put his head between her heated thighs. He nuzzled his broad nose deep into the soft, silky down of her quivering pussy. Marcus could smell her lust-incited feminine fragrance emanating from her waiting loins.

Miriam lifted her hips slightly allowing easier access to the skillful Negro as he slid her dampened panties down her smooth, firm thighs. He slipped off her high heels as he removed the last vestige of her protection. Marcus brought the soiled little panties up to his broad black nose and took a deep whiff, inhaling the essence of her most intimate being. He would add these panties to his trophy collection of other white wives' panties. The Negro then licked his thick lips as his tongue began to work its magic on her aroused pussy. Miriam moaned in ecstasy.

The beautiful blonde's golden thighs opened up and her aroused pussy lips flowered open for the Negro to tantalize with his probing tongue. Her honey-colored pussy hair framed the source of all masculine satisfaction. Marcus savored the sweet taste of her feminine nectar as his tongue delved deep into her blonde honey pot. The scent of her need for sex with this black man was very strong. Miriam shook with her first of many orgasms.

Marcus wanted to look into the woman's eyes as he first penetrated her with his impossibly long and thick proud African cock. White women had been kept away from black men for far too long. Now it was the white woman who searched out the well-hung Negro to fulfill their darkest fantasy. The pretty blonde wives of the black professional football and basketball players had their fantasies fulfilled every night of the week and then some. While O.J. Simpson was probably guilty of killing his own wife because she played around on him, he needed to teach the white bitch a lesson. O.J. was one of the first Negro athletes to show the white man that the Negro could steal their beautiful white women right out from under their nose. Not only that, he rubbed his lust for beautiful blondes right in the noses of the wealthy sponsors that paid him. It had been on more than one occasion that O.J. was found between the willing wide-spread legs of the wife on one of his powerful sponsors. One sponsor even took photos as the wife was getting royally screwed.

Marcus rose up on his elbows and looked into Miriam's pretty blue eyes. Her shoulder-length blonde hair beautifully framed her pretty face. Marcus loved blonde wives, especially natural blondes and the pretty blonde wife beneath him was certainly a 'natural' blonde. He also liked the 'missionary' position because he could see the look of fear in their frightened eyes when the pretty white wife realized that a giant black cock was about to rip through her and that she was about to get fucked like she had never been fucked before. The Negro above her also loved kissing these beautiful white yuppie wives as they took their first huge black cock deep into their almost virginal-like opening. Their husbands with their puny little white dicks could never satisfy and stretch them like he was about to do with his big black cock.

Miriam's breathing was hard and erratic in anticipation of her first black fucking. She was both excited and scared at the same time. Over the course of the past several weeks, all she could think about was black men and their enormous black cocks. Her heart was beating hard and fast like a race horse. Her time had finally come!

"Put it in for me, Honey," she heard the Negro whisper in her ear.

Miriam looked down between her thighs and saw the huge black cock that was about to impale her. It looked like a giant one-eyed snake about to burrow its way into her hole. As she is left handed, Miriam reached down with her left hand and grasped the swollen black manhood. Sean got a terrific close up of her little white hand with its sparkling one carat diamond ring and golden wedding band encircling his massive black cock. The blonde beauty guided the hard mass of proud African muscle, blood and sperm to her quivering vagina.

Marcus took it slow. He knew that he was the biggest cock that she had ever experienced before. Fortunately for both of them, her feminine juices were freely flowing to lubricate her small channel to accept his huge organ. Miriam gasped when the thick head spread first entered her tight pussy. Marcus looked into her pretty blue eyes and she looked back into his dark, lusting eyes.

The Negro worked in a few inches at a time allowing her pussy to accommodate his massive girth. She was getting stretched beyond believe but she was struggling to take all of him. It seemed as if it was her destiny to be filled with giant black cock.

The Negro's strong black fingers intertwined with Miriam's slim pale fingers as she gripped his hands harder as his black 'snake' buried itself deeper and deeper into her most intimate opening. His thick black lips lowered onto her red lips as they kissed long and hard.

Maurice sat in the corner in his easy chair and was mesmerized by the sight. Many times, he had wished that his wife would take a black lover and now she has. It was the most erotic sight he had ever seen as he stroked himself to his own climax.

Marcus fucked the beautiful blonde trophy wife until she had several orgasms. He didn't want to wear out her pussy too soon so he worked himself into a heated fervor and on her next climax, he shot his heavy load deep into her battered womb.

The Negro fell upon the exhausted blonde wife for a few moments before Marcus rolled off of the satiated Miriam. Sean zoomed in for a video close-up of her wrecked pussy. It was still gaping wide open as the thick semen was dribbling out of her messy pussy and down her thigh. This would be one heck of an amateur interracial video on the black market, ha, ha, pun intended. Sean had to smile to himself as they were going to make a ton of money off of the pretty white cunt and he would get to enjoy her himself as well.

"Clean her up," commanded Marcus.

Maurice looked confused. He got up to go get a towel from the bathroom.

"No, you stupid white bastard! Use your mouth to clean up your wife's dripping pussy."

Miriam felt her husband's tongue on her clitoris and had another orgasm. Maurice had always wanted to eat out his wife but she would never let him. Now here he was being a lap dog licking up the sperm of another man, a black man no less! Sean got all of this on video.

Sean let the blonde white lay there for a few more minutes. Her legs were spread and her cunt was still gaping open from the black stretching that she had just received.

"Alright, honey," Sean said. "It's my turn now, baby." Marcus took the video camera. Unlike Sean's fully erect member, Marcus' huge black cock hung limp like a radiator hose from between his muscular legs.

"Turn over, honey. I like to fuck my hoes like the bitches they are."

Sean grabbed one of Miriam's trim ankles and turned her on her stomach on the couch. Her knees were resting on the floor. Her breasts were mashed into the fabric of the couch. The Negro shuffled up between her legs. His cock was not as thick as Marcus but what if lacked in girth it more than made up in length. Sean's long black cock slid easily into her still aroused pussy. It explored new territory into the depth of Miriam's sweet pussy.

"Did you bring the Astroglide?" she heard the Negro deep into her pussy ask.

Soon she felt the slippery liquid on her buttocks. First one finger, then two opened up her cherry asshole. It took a moment or two before Miriam realized what was about to happen to her. Sean pulled his slimy cock out of her aroused pussy and was pushing it against her resisting nether ring.

Miriam screamed as the long black cock first entered her virginal ass. The Negro bent the pretty blonde wife's head back so he could kiss her as he sodomized her. The scent of her perfume excited him even more as he bit roughly into the smooth, tender skin between her neck and shoulder. Miriam cried out in pain as the long black cock snaked its way deeper inside her abused bowels.

Maurice got up out of his chair when his wife first painfully screamed.

"Sit yo' sorry white ass back down!" Marcus commanded the timid white husband.

Maurice felt he should try to help his battered wife but he was helpless to do so. He sat back down and watched the debasement of his lovely blonde wife. Life would never be the same for them again. There was nothing he could do now to protect her from being brutally ravished by these two niggers.

"Relax, Honey," Sean whispered in her ear. "I'm gonna git every last inch of my mothafucker inside you if'n it's the last thing I's do. You might as well relax and enjoy my little joy ride."

Miriam gritted her teeth as another long inch probed deep into her ass. Her husband knew just how tight she was back there because all he could ever fit before was one little finger. She would never let her husband closer to her little privileged ass. Now his wife was taking an impossibly long black cock up her previously tight ass. Miriam squirmed in pain but she couldn't throw the Negro off of her back or out of her sweet ass. She relaxed her muscles for a brief moment and the black cock surged even deeper.

The pretty blonde wife was terribly exhausted from the nigger onslaught. Miriam had fought the good battle but had been defeated, or was it de-assed. She gave up the fight as the long black cock plundered her cherry ass. Sean continued to hump the beautiful blonde trophy wife's ass until he finally came.

"Okay, white boy," Marcus commanded. "You know what to do with that faggot little white tongue of yours. Git her cleaned up. Now!"

Maurice got down on his hands and knees and moved between his wife's exhausted legs. She was lying face down on the couch with her sweet as up in the air. He gagged from the smell at first because there was some of her excrement mixed in with the Negro's thick sperm but he licked her abused ass anyway. His tongue wormed its way inside her gaping asshole as he sucked out all of the sperm-shit mixture.

After Maurice finished with his clean up chore, Marcus said, "Git her sorry white ass in the bed to git some rest before Round Two."

Miriam fell face-first onto their king-sized bed and went fast asleep. Her arms were spread out beside her and one leg was touching the floor. Maurice was surprised that both of her holes had finally closed up after her horrifying abuse. She would only have nightmares in the future.


Sean and Marcus were in the kitchen drinking Maurice's expensive beer when there was a knock at the door.

"That must be T.T.," said Marcus as he went to answer the door.

Maurice got up and went to the door also as he wasn't expecting and other 'guests.' He saw that there was another Negro at the door. His face looked familiar but Maurice couldn't place it.

"Marcus, my man. How's it hanging?" the black man said as he did one of those black handshake kind of things called the 'Dap.'

"It's good, Bro. It's all good. Oh my, where are my manners? Let me introduce you to our host. Tyrone, this is Mr. Maurice Smith, Esquire. Mr. Smith, this is my good friend, Tyrone Taylor."

"Oh, fuck!" Maurice muttered. He just recognized who he was.

"That's right, boy! That's just what I'm a gonna do. I'm gonna fuck that pretty little blonde wife of yours until she can't stand straight. Hell, she probably won't even be able to sit straight. She'll need one of those... what do you call it? That's it! Pampers."

"Oh, fuck!" Maurice said again as he slowly edged over to a desk near the window. His law firm defended Tyrone Thomas five years ago on twenty-one counts of serial rapist charges. He had been recently released when it was discovered by one of those liberal bleeding-heart journalists that there was significant evidence withheld by his attorney that might have gotten Tyrone's quick conviction overturned. His colleague, William Williams, had discussed the evidence with Maurice and together they decided to 'lose' the evidence that might have found Tyrone innocent.

"Oh, by the way," Tyrone said. "I saw your lousy buddy, William, and his pretty little wife at the Zebra Lounge this evening. She didn't know who I was and her bastard husband didn't recognize me until it was too damn late for him to do anything but watch. He put up quite a fight so I had to break his jaw before he who co-operate with our little threesome. You sophisticated folks call that a 'Ménage a Trois, ' don't you?"

"I fucked up his pretty little blonde trophy wife so much that she had to go to the hospital tonight but I don't think that her little husband, the good counselor, will be pressing any assault charges, now will he?"

Maurice swallowed hard as he moved even closer to the desk. This was the most frightened he had ever been for his own life as well as that of his wife. He quickly opened the drawer and extracted the .38 special snub-nosed pistol that he kept for personal protection at the lake cabin. He pointed it straight at Tyrone's chest.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.