Secluded House - Cover

Secluded House

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 8: Homecoming

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Homecoming - A flat tire turned Tiffany's life upside down for good.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including BDSM   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

The next day, Steven drove me home. On the way, we had lively conversation. The only topic left untouched was our love making yesterday.

Steven pulled up before my house and helped me out of the car. I waited supporting myself on the passenger door as he brought the crutches along. I tucked them under my armpits.

"Why don't you come in?" I asked and headed toward the front door.

"I have to go."

There was tension in his voice.

"Could you please park the car in the garage?"

"Of course," he mumbled.

"There is a blue Honda inside. Take it. It is old but in good working order."

"No. I will take a bus."

"Do as I tell you!"

"OK."

I stopped and looked at him.

"Am I gonna see you again?" I asked.

"I will call you."

I hobbled into the house, found the keys and returned to the front door. Steven was standing outside, looking down at the ground.

"Good luck, Steve! You are nice guy," I said as I gave him the keys.

"Thank you, Tiffany! I... I am so sorry about your leg."

"I am fine."

"Your leg has to be X-rayed! Promise me to do it as soon as possible!" he neared me and pecked my cheek.

"You think that the broken bones are not set correctly?" I asked.

"We have to be sure."

"OK."

I watched as the car disappeared behind the corner.

I am alone. I have never been more despondent. Am I falling in love with him? This is stupid. I don't even know him. We just had sex. That's all. All this reasoning didn't help me feel better.

A week passed. The pain was bearable. Most of the time, I stayed home. When the weather allowed, I was going out in the garden. Since I couldn't drive, my neighbors were so kind to do the shopping for me. Some of my colleagues came to see me. It was disturbing. They were asking too many questions. Moreover, they were gaping at the cast as if I was some kind of freak. One of them even said that I must not stay alone, and that he would like to attend to my needs. I barely restrained from hitting him.

Steven didn't call. I tried to call him but his mobile was switched off. I must forget him. I like him. I like him very much. So what! I can scratch my itching toes myself.

Four weeks after I broke my leg, the pain was completely gone. I didn't need painkillers anymore. I was using the crutches expertly, and started to go out with friends. Maybe it is time for the cast to be removed. If so, I will be able to work again. The cast reminds me of Steven. I must rid myself of it.

One Wednesday morning, I crutched nearly a mile. It was hard. When I finally got to the park, I was tired so I dropped on a bench to rest. I felt into a reverie. My eyelids got heavier. I dozed off. A strange sound startled me. A tall brawny man was standing beside me. His digital camera was pointed at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked angrily.

"I am taking pictures," he answered and smiled nervously.

"What are you interested in?"

"Your cast."

"Haven't you seen a cast?" I said mockingly.

"A couple of months ago but she wasn't as beautiful as you."

"Really?"

"Yes. What happened to your leg?"

"I broke it.''

"What a pity! I hope the cast will be taken off soon," the man said and stared lewdly at me.

"Why do you have such hopes?"

"It is pretty clear. You must show your gorgeous legs!"

"I am showing the left one."

"It is not enough for me. I want them both. I hope you will recover soon," he announced and gave me his card.

A lawyer.

"I regret to say that, but this is not possible. Look at my toes! Now I'm trying to wiggle them, but they would not even twitch. I had an accident. Car crash. My knee is virtually pulverized. The nerves and tendons are severed. The joint is crushed. The doctors tried their best but... They said that the chance of saving the leg was very slim. It eventually will be amputated. I am already looking forward to my prosthesis."

The man mumbled something. Then he turned awkwardly, and started along the lane.

"I could send it to you when they cut it off. You said you want it," I called out.

He quickened his pace. I giggled and wiggled my casted toes.

When he disappeared, I stood up, leant on the crutches and headed home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.