Secluded House
Chapter 4: Landing

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Landing - A flat tire turned Tiffany's life upside down for good.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including BDSM   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I contemplated my situation for hours. Without any result. I had formed a wrong opinion about Steven. He was so kind at first. Everything that happened made me feel very stupid. Now, I was convinced that he was doing something illegal. What's he going to do with me?

Around noon, Steven unlocked the door and came in carrying a tray.

"I brought you some food," he said and put the tray on the table.

Good. This is definitely a good sign.

"I am not hungry," I hissed.

"I understand how you feel."

"Really?"

"I beg your pardon but I do not intend to argue with you. For the time being, you must stay here! If you need something, let me know. When the man you just saw heals completely, you can go. No more than a week, I suppose. I will explain everything then."

"Are you crazy? I can't stay here," I said firmly.

"Sorry."

I thought that I should be more patient.

"Why don't you explain me everything now?"

"I don't want to endanger you."

"I won't tell anyone. I promise. Just let me go."

"Stop it!" he said and turned.

"I need to go to the bathroom."

"Of course."

After I returned, I noticed that Steven had swept the shards. He didn't even mention the vase. This made me feel guilty.

This feeling quickly evaporated when he locked me up again. I clenched my fists and cursed.

In the afternoon Steven brought a small TV set and books.

"I don't know what kind of books you like," he said.

I didn't answer.

"Let me see your ankle! It may need a new dressing."

"Oh, it's very considerate of you. Do not bother! I have never been better. By the way, why don't you just leave me alone?"

I was glad to see that my sarcasm affected him. His face darkened. He turned to leave.

"Don't forget to lock the door!" I added.

He didn't.

That is foolish. Why I am trying to irritate him? He can do what he wants. He can even kill me.

For some time, I nervously walked back and forth. My ankle started aching again. I propped myself on the windowsill and looked through the window. Too high. I can't do that. It is maybe five meters. Better play it safe. However, what is safe considering my situation?

I was up all night. I tried to read a book but find it hard to concentrate. The television didn't help me to relax too. So I just lied and stared at the ceiling. When my stomach started to protest persistently, I ate one of the sandwiches Steven had brought. Notwithstanding, I came to hate him, I doubted that he could poison me.

Gradually it became lighter. The dawn surprised me. I hadn't had a wink of sleep. My body felt numb. When I heard the sound of a car engine I hopped up and went to the window. I saw the taillights of an ancient Ford Mustang. Steven was behind the wheel. The car receded into the far distance. Now if ever. At first, I tried the door. Massive wooden door. Unbreakable. As I opened the window and looked down, a lump formed into my throat. Too dangerous! No one has the right to humiliate me like that, to lock me up as if I am a criminal! I sat on the windowsill and stepped over it. I concentrated a couple of seconds, and then jumped with eyes closed instinctively. At the last second before the impact, I became aware that I am tilted to the right. My right foot contacted the ground. All the weight of my body was on it. My ankle twisted inwards. I cried and fell heavily on the packed ground. Before I hit it, I heard a strange sound. It resembled the sound of a twig being crushed under a booted foot. There weren't any trees nearby though. Strange. The pain came suddenly. This can't be true! I do not deserve such agony! I yelled with pain. Is it broken? Of course it is. I have never broken a bone before. I am not prepared for all this. Why did I jump?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.