Android Omnibus - Cover

Android Omnibus

Copyright 2000-2014 CyberCzar. (CC) BY-NC-SA

Chapter 1: Y2K

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Y2K - An erotic, science-fiction novel. Follow what happens when a guy wakes up one morning to find out he's not quite human, and his entire life has been a lie.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Extra Sensory Perception   Humiliation   Sadistic   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Transformation  

Do we assume something is real because we can see, touch, smell, taste, or hear something?

We, as humans, rely entirely on our senses to tell our brain whether or not something is real. But, what are our senses anyway? Merely electrical impulses which traverse our body's vast network of nerves where they meet up with another vast network of ganglions and axions inside our brain which interpret the electrical signals our senses have provided it.

From the smell of a beautiful woman's perfume, to the immense pleasure of warm, moist lips around certain parts of our bodies; the sensations we feel, and love, are nothing more than electrical and chemical impusles.

That being the case, then how are we to know what really is, in fact, real?


"That was such a good movie!" Julie exclaimed, reaching over to kiss Michael.

He wasn't the biggest fan of Julia Roberts, even if she was from Smyrna, Georgia; about 30 minutes from where he lived.

"It was OK," he said, resting his head on the back of the couch.

She took her hand and caressed his scalp, running her fingers through his hair. She knew what that did to him, and also knew what was about to come. It was time.

The movie finished, and looking up at the clock on the wall he noticed it was close to 11 o'clock. Michael picked her up and carried her upstairs to the master bedroom. Julie couldn't move her hands away from his scalp as he carried her upstairs. He was so horny at this point, one could've probably hung a weight off the front of his trousers!

Gently, he set her down on the bed, and began to passionately kiss her; his tongue explored her mouth and hers did his. She loved to embrace his tongue with her lips since she knew this drove him wild.

He lifted her shirt off and over her shoulders exposing her round, perky breasts. With his left hand, he reached into her shorts, and guided his index finger down her inner thigh as he kissed and sucked on her left breast. Much to his delightment, she wasn't wearing any underwear. Then again, neither was he. They both loved the feel of naked denim against their flesh.

With his right hand, he caressed her face, and moved his hand down to her right breast and slowly began massaging it. Julie's nipples were hard, and erect. She loved it when he'd gently pinch each one while he was massaging them.

Next, he guided his left hand down and around her opposite thigh, up to her waist. She was wet with anticipation; her womanly moisture rubbing onto his wrist.

His left hand made its way up her waist and chest, allowing his lips and mouth to explore her body. Michael kissed and licked her chest all over, savoring the flavor of her essence. As his tongue traveled down past her belly button; Julie stopped him and gently guided him to his back.

She got up, and sat down on his legs, pinning him to the bed. "I am so lucky to have you," she said; smiling, brushing her hair out of her face.

"As am I, you," he said, cupping his hands behind his head; smiling gently up at her.

Julie began unbuttoning his shirt, starting with the bottom button and working her way up. As she made her way to the second button, and allowed his shirt to fall away, she giggled when she saw Mr. Happy was peeking up from underneath his shorts; an ooze of precum flowing into his bellybutton.

"Tee-hee," she giggled. "We'll have time for Mr. Happy later!" Gently she kissed his throbbing cock, licking the visible shaft as she continued.

Slowly, she unbuttoned the rest of his shirt, and began licking and kissing him; starting at his bellybutton, her tongue taking in the deposit of precum he had made earlier.

He caressed her hair as she moved her lips up to his chest.

She and he had this thing with each-other as they had foreplay: They loved to bring each-other almost to climax before actually, you know, doing it. It made both of their experiences much more intense that way. He loved that about her.

She let her hands explore the outside of his shorts; running her fingers around his balls, through the denim. With her middle-finger and thumb, she glided her hand up the length of his shaft, through his shorts, gently pinching his exposed head.

He moaned.

From the TV downstairs, they could here the announcer say it was 11:30PM.

They wrestled for a more comfortable position on top of the bed. He let his shirt fall off his shoulders, and Julie and he embraced each-other tight; their legs entwined with each-other's.

Their hands and arms explored each-other's backs; her nails scratching and digging into him.

When they finished their embracing, he maneuvered Julie onto her back. With his hand, he explored her crotch. First, outside her denim shorts. Slipping his hands deep into the crack between her and the bed, deep within the crevice, he could ever so slightly feel her moisture seeping through her, now soaked panties and denim. He maneuvered his hand up to the top button of her shorts, and let his ring and index finger inside to explore her folds. His middle finger gently flicking her engorged clit as he worked his way down.

She screamed the most pleasurable scream he'd ever heard.

Next, he moved his head down to her shorts, and gently undid the single button which caused her chaste. Gently, he took hold of her zipper with his teeth and guided it down.As she lifted herself up, he gently slid her shorts down her legs and let them fall to the floor. He took her right foot in his hands, and gently massaged it; kneading her arch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.