Android Omnibus - Cover

Android Omnibus

Copyright 2000-2014 CyberCzar. (CC) BY-NC-SA

Chapter 28: Defense Exhibit "One"

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28: Defense Exhibit "One" - An erotic, science-fiction novel. Follow what happens when a guy wakes up one morning to find out he's not quite human, and his entire life has been a lie.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Extra Sensory Perception   Humiliation   Sadistic   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Transformation  

The courtroom was abuzz with reporters and television crews, all hoping to catch a glimpse of the famous robotic family.

Today was the day Sutton was going to put on his defense. Michael and Julie both would be key witnesses.

They arrived at the courthouse about a half-hour before the trial was to start and everyone ferried into a conference room to prepare.

"Julie, I'm going to put you on the stand first." Sutton told her. "We're going to go through a timeline at how you two met, and the culmination of your lives together."

"Clark is going to do everything he possibly can to poke holes in everything you do," he continued.

"What about me?" asked Michael.

"You probably won't go on until tomorrow or the next day." he said. "And Clark is going to try to have a field day with you. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't pull any stunts."

"I can take him." Michael replied.

"I wouldn't be so certain. Frankly, I'm afraid to put you on the stand, but I have no choice. I wouldn't be surprised if Clark doesn't try and destroy you right there on the stand."

"But isn't the goal to prove that Mike, Becky, and Chip are alive?" asked Julie.

"Yes and no," he replied. "Our goal is to prove to the court that the three of you are more similar to me and everyone else than different."

A knock was next heard coming from the door and Sutton quickly walked over to answer it.

"They're almost ready," a uniformed man told him.

"Thanks." Sutton replied. "We better get going."

Julie, Michael, Becky, and Chip followed Sutton across the hall and into the courtroom.

"We're rooting for you, man," the uniformed man whispered to Michael as he left the room.

The courtroom was packed, and had quickly become standing room only to those spectators that had arrived late. Michael, Chip, Becky, and Sutton sat down at the defendant's table and awaited for the court to begin.

"All rise!" the court-officer called out. "This is civil-case number USC-11-4427 for the U.S. District Court, Northern Georgia Division; in the matter of The People vs. Michael Collins, Becky Carson, and Chip Carson; automatons, for the purpose of determining citizenship and legal-status within the United States of America. The Honorable, Judge Judy Swaggert presiding."

"Is the Defense ready?" Judge Swaggert asked.

"We are, your honor," Sutton replied, standing to his feet.

"Proceed."

"Defense calls Julie Collins to the stand."

Julie approached the stand from the witness box and took her seat. "Do you swar or affirm that the testimony you are about to give shall be the truth, whole truth, and nothing but the truth; so help you God?" asked the clerk.

"I do."

"Be seated."

"Mrs. Collins," Sutton asked approaching her, "For the record, please state your full name, occupation, and education."

"Julia Elizabeth Collins, Project Manager for Datatronics Corporation. I have a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from UC-Berkeley."

"And what is your relation to the Defendant, Michael Collins?"

"He's my friend, lover, confidente, and husband."

"Objection!" Clark called out. "No state recognizes a marriage with a machine."

"Not yet," Julie interjected, drawing a round of laughter from the gallery.

Judge Swaggert was not amused at the sudden loss of decorum within her courtroom. Banging her gavel, she sustained the objection. "Strike the words 'and husband' including the witness' ensuing commentary from the record."

"You're close to Michael, aren't you?" asked Sutton.

"Yes."

"How long have you known him?"

"We met about three years ago – at a Piggly Wiggly in Anaheim."

"And you've been together ever since?" he asked.

"Pretty much."

"Did you notice anything odd about him after you met him?"

"Not really." she started to say. "He never got sick, but that was about it."

"And what has your relationship been like?"

"Up until this year, pretty much normal." she said. "We had our ups and downs. We fought maybe once in a blue moon."

"Did you consummate your relationship?" asked Sutton.

"Oh yeah," she replied laughing. "Over and over."

Judge Swaggert reacted to the sudden outburst of laughter by pounding her gavel once but didn't say anything.

"Is he a good lover?"

"The best."

"Is he a good friend?"

"Absolutely."

"Ms. Collins, to paraphrase you stated up until this year your relationship was normal." Sutton stated. "What happened that caused your relationship to suddenly become abnormal?"

"Well, I wouldn't use the word abnormal. We adapted."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.